Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? (14092 Views)

Types Of Sexuality And Their Flags (LGBTQ community only)Q / What Do You Dislike On A First Date? / What Are The Two Habits You Dislike About Your Current Patner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by Powerfly(f): 7:38pm On Sep 05, 2020
RichieMichie:

Homophobia is bully. Not everyone is strong enough to take on bullies. They are best avoided.

You're right tho.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 05, 2020
khia:

He has already been informed of rule #9 which he was aware of, stop threatening anyone and let the mods handle it.
You don’t tell me what to do or not to do. Copied?
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by Powerfly(f): 7:45pm On Sep 05, 2020
HuntSon:

Those ones are even better, they're quietly learning from us that's defending them. Those one that are gay/bi that attack the speakers are the worst!

the world no balance atall... If not why would someone slander his/her family?.. They're just scared of what the world would say or think..

1 Like

Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by khia: 7:52pm On Sep 05, 2020
0KNM:
You don’t tell me what to do or not to do. Copied?

I'm not telling you what not to do or what to do, rule #2 is. No bullying or threatening members.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 05, 2020
Powerfly:

the world no balance atall... If not why would someone slander his/her family?.. They're just scared of what the world would say or think..
I used to be homophobic. I called my roommate last year fàggot and many other before online, posting homophobic comments on nairaland
But I promised myself to stop all that and never use that word on anyone unless when I look at the mirror

1 Like

Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by chingle5(m): 8:00pm On Sep 05, 2020
Huntson and khia please o don't fight o... I think I hv bonded with the both of u too some extend and I no dat both of u are strong-willed.... I think it will even be better if the both of you end up together.... smiley
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 05, 2020
khia:

I'm not telling you what not to do or what to do, rule #2 is. No bullying or threatening members.

I wasn’t threatening/bullying. I was only reminding them they breaking the rule and they’ll be made to face the consequences
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 05, 2020
Powerfly:

You're right tho.
Are you gay?
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 05, 2020
Durentt:
I used to be homophobic. I called my roommate last year fàggot and many other before online, posting homophobic comments on nairaland
But I promised myself to stop all that and never use that word on anyone unless when I look at the mirror

Durrent, will you keep quiet. We all know where you swing
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by khiaa(f): 8:06pm On Sep 05, 2020
HuntSon:

As long as you continue to marry innocent women resulting in lies and a broken wife and marriage I can never feel compassion for you, you deserve the 14 years for your lack of remorse, compassion, and your selfishness for the woman you are destroying.

Jesus Christ!!! grin the pain and anger is seeping....did a gay guy break ur tiny lil heart??

How is it our fault that we're marrying women when you don't want us to be with the gender we're attracted to?? cheesy

Why do you equate stating facts with pain, anger, and my heart being broken by a GAY man, how is that possible?

If you aren't brave enough to be with the one you desire, live your life alone instead of reeking havoc and misery on to innocent women. Those women deserve to be loved by straight men who can give them the passion and joy they crave, gay men can't give that. Wallow in your own sorrow and leave the people who aren't responsible for it alone.
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 8:07pm On Sep 05, 2020
0KNM:

Durrent, will you keep quiet. We all know where you swing

Dure.ntt:

he just outed himself
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by Powerfly(f): 8:10pm On Sep 05, 2020
0KNM:
Are you gay?
yes i am.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 05, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:

he just outed himself
I have been openly homosexual on nairaland since 2015 (only nairaland I said grin)
Go thru my profile
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 05, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:

he just outed himself
I didn’t even see that part lol. He’s confused asf
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 05, 2020
Powerfly:

yes i am.
What a shame
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by khia: 8:13pm On Sep 05, 2020
chingle5:
Huntson and khia please o don't fight o... I think I hv bonded with the both of u too some extend and I no dat both of u are strong-willed.... I think it will even be better if the both of you end up together.... smiley
Sweetie we aren't fighting were just having a conversation with different opinions. We could never be together, he is a gay man and I am a straight woman, we both love men. tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by chingle5(m): 8:26pm On Sep 05, 2020
khia:

Sweetie we aren't fighting were just having a conversation with different opinions. We could never be together, he is a gay man and I am a straight woman, we both love men. tongue

Don't worry I no the solution let me just telephone president buhari.... We need change on a particular person named huntson so that true love can prevail

Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 05, 2020
chingle5:

Don't worry I no the solution let me just telephone president buhari.... We need change on a particular person named huntson so that true love can prevail
This one is not well. Can you not see the dude is gay? He doesn’t like women. How then can he be a thing with that old Khia? Get sense please
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by chingle5(m): 8:52pm On Sep 05, 2020
0KNM:

This one is not well. Can you not see the dude is gay? He doesn’t like women. How then can he be a thing with that old Khia? Get sense please

Guy please anybody this is responsible for annoying u please face dat person and forward it to that person..... This 1 dat u r making life hard for everybody and ursef

1 Like

Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by khia: 8:59pm On Sep 05, 2020
chingle5:

Find Huntson a tall, sexy, smart, loving gay man and he will forever be grateful. grin If he were in the US I could hook him up. cool
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 05, 2020
chingle5:

Guy please anybody this is responsible for annoying please face dat person and forward it to that person..... That 1 dat u r making life hard for everybody and ursef

I’m not sure I understand what you mean
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by HuntSon(m): 9:24pm On Sep 05, 2020
khia:

Find Huntson a tall, sexy, smart, loving gay man and he will forever be grateful. grin If he were in the US I could hook him up. cool

Nigerian men are romantically way better...both heterosexuals and homosexuals. Nigerian ladies don't always appreciate theirs, we appreciate ours very very much cool
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by HuntSon(m): 9:25pm On Sep 05, 2020
chingle5:

I'm an advocate of true love o grin
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by HuntSon(m): 9:26pm On Sep 05, 2020
khia:

Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by HuntSon(m): 9:28pm On Sep 05, 2020
khiaa:

Why do you equate stating facts with pain, anger, and my heart being broken by a GAY man, how is that possible?

If you aren't brave enough to be with the one you desire, live your life alone instead of reeking havoc and misery on to innocent women. Those women deserve to be loved by straight men who can give them the passion and joy they crave, gay men can't give that. Wallow in your own sorrow and leave the people who aren't responsible for it alone.

Well I don't truly support gay men marrying hetero women, no one deserves to be played to that extent. But then again, you know it's not the gay men's fault either. If society allowed to be with the one they loved undecided
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by HuntSon(m): 9:29pm On Sep 05, 2020
Powerfly:

I don't blame them either....we all have been in that stage before cry
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by HuntSon(m): 9:32pm On Sep 05, 2020
0KNM:

You think this is funny? Just let us catch you first. You’ll know how funny it is

Who's we? Why can't you say "You??" undecided

Even if you catch us, we know you will chase away the top and smash the bottom, we know those things bruh grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by khiaa(f): 9:35pm On Sep 05, 2020
HuntSon:

Well I don't truly support gay men marrying hetero women, no one deserves to be played to that extent. But then again, you know it's not the gay men's fault either. If society allowed to be with the one they loved undecided

Society is responsible for the homophobia but society is not responsible for gay men deception towards the women in your community.
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 05, 2020
HuntSon:

Who's we? Why can't you say "You??" undecided

Even if you catch us, we know you will chase away the top and smash the bottom, we know those things bruh grin

Okay, I don’t wanna get banned so I’ll just ignore your bs

Like I said, make sure we don’t see/catch you. Tire+petrol+matches

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by chingle5(m): 9:50pm On Sep 05, 2020
0KNM:

I’m not sure I understand what you mean

Lets just say U can't identify a joke
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 05, 2020
chingle5:

Lets just say U can't identify a joke

My apologies. No vex
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by FuckHomophobes: 11:05pm On Sep 05, 2020
0KNM:

Okay, I don’t wanna get banned so I’ll just ignore your bs

Like I said, make sure we don’t see/catch you. Tire+petrol+matches

Sweetheart, how far. You are still here? Seems you are loving this. Anyways, kindly reply your DM . I might be in ibadan soon.

I love and can't wait to meet you bby grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

My Relationship Is On The Brink / / / Meet The Most Beautiful Female Lawyer In Nigeria (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.