Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,194 members, 7,815,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? (14078 Views)

Types Of Sexuality And Their Flags (LGBTQ community only)Q / What Do You Dislike On A First Date? / What Are The Two Habits You Dislike About Your Current Patner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by khiaa(f): 10:11pm On Sep 04, 2020
RichieMichie:

Seeing as you said you know a thing or two about sexuality, I don't expect you to be saying this.

SEX IS DIFFERENT FROM SEXUALITY

While sex play a huge role in our sexuality , it isn't the defining factor .

Your sexuality is who you are attracted to, not who you are having and not having sex with.
Gay men can have sex with women
Staight men too can have sex with men

At the end of the day it all boys down to the attractions involved.

With this your analogy you're defining bisexuals and bisexuality as those having sex with both genders. That ain't bisexuality. It's inclusive of the romantic attractions involved

I know you don't know this, there are those we call SIDES in the gay community. Basically they don't like anal sex but are still gay because they're still attracted to guys.

You haven't said anything I don't know and yes bisexual means being sexually attracted to two sexes, having sex with both genders. Yes there are gay men who do not participate in anal sex only oral just like there are bisexual men who don't participate in anal sex for himself but love penetrating other men and giving and receiving oral.

It's simple logic, GAY men desire/need other MEN, BISEXUAL men desire/need both MEN and WOMEN. STRAIGHT men do not sex other men willingly, if he does he's not straight but BISEXUAL.

# STRAIGHT men want women only.

# GAY men want men only.

# BISEXUAL men, you can just flip a coin and they'll take either. grin
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by khiaa(f): 10:22pm On Sep 04, 2020
RichieMichie:

So this is the legendary rule 9? Laugh my gay ass off.

Homophobes are just stupid

Now, how's this a gay meeting seeing that you and a host of straight people are here? Tell me?
You should have steered clear so the gays can successfully have their meetings and just anonymous report. But no, homosexuality dey sweet all of us. Nonsense

See, the problem is, the title was misleading (What do you dislike about the LGBTQ community) that's why there are straight people clicking on the topic, we came to answer the question.

It has nothing to do with wanting to be around the alphabet community. If the op would have worded it ( As an LGBTQ member what do you dislike about the community) there would have been fewer views.
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by khia: 11:01pm On Sep 04, 2020
HuntSon:

Now your ignorance is peaking grin I thought you knew a thing about the lgbtq folks but guess i was clearly wrong...

Now lemme school you khia, since you're so interested to know embarassed

Sex is different from sexuality and sex doesn't define sexuality my dear. Sexuality is a systematic and emotional preference while SEX is purely pleasure and nothing more!!

A gay man can have sex with a lady, it doesn't change the fact that he's gay, because he cannot be romantically involved with the opposite sex. A hetero guy can engage in same sex but will never see a man as a romantic companion! SEX IS JUST PLEASURE but the african hetero society wont know this because they only sees women as sex objects and reproductive tools!

How do you think many closeted gay men get along and hide very well in the society if they find pussay repulsive?? grin If pussy could make gay ppl hetero, we wouldn't be here arguing with you! If you think he's fuckin pussay automatically offs any suspicions of being gay... YOU'RE TOTALLY WRONG!!!

"Guy go find better Toto Bleep you go turn hetero" grin if only they knew cheesy if only it were that easy, if only that could work undecided

Bisexuals on the other hand are romantically, emotionally and systematically attracted to both sexes...(sex aside)

Stop watching Nigerian operas grin that depict that gay men can't have an erections for pussy grin I can literally give you the best sex of your life, but me seeing you romantically or in the light a hetero man sees you? NEVER! That one is left for men my dear...

It's funny how y'all support anti-gay laws, stigmatization and inhumane treatment against gays, but turn around and blame us when we marry your sisters and give em a loveless marriage cheesy How ironic cheesy

Keep doing it, some will keep marrying your daughters and sisters and still run their packages outside, whilst giving them a hell of a marriage grin

I'm not Nigerian and your statement doesn't apply to me.
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by Nobody: 3:01am On Sep 05, 2020
I only have a problem with gays and fake transgender

Others are doing well
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by Powerfly(f): 7:59am On Sep 05, 2020
I can bet you.. Alot of gays/bisexuals here would never dare to comment here, for the fear of what other people on nl would say.
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by RichieMichie: 9:06am On Sep 05, 2020
Powerfly:
I can bet you.. Alot of gays/bisexuals here would never dare to comment here, for the fear of what other people on nl would say.
Homophobia is bully. Not everyone is strong enough to take on bullies. They are best avoided.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by chingle5(m): 12:26pm On Sep 05, 2020
Powerfly:

Nahhh I strongly disagree.... Diz is a faceless forum... Freedom of speech is higher here unlike the outside world... cool think again
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by FuckHomophobes: 1:07pm On Sep 05, 2020
0KNM:
Mynd44 rule 9 crossed

9. Don't use Nairaland for illegal acts, e.g scams, plagiarism, hacking, gay meetings, incitement, promoting secession.

Ani Ode ni e. Omo ale jati jati. I love you big time. E-diot.

Hey can we meet up? sad
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by FuckHomophobes: 1:09pm On Sep 05, 2020
kelvinrhs:

Others are doing well

And why is this? Why do you have a problem with them? I believe this thread was created so you could state your reasons.

What do you think? grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by FuckHomophobes: 1:12pm On Sep 05, 2020
Powerfly:

Not me o.... Bia Huntson, thumbs up for this thread.

Richiemichie ya not well. Have you serviced your engine lately? tongue

I am still available dear. My oil is brand new

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 05, 2020
FuckHomophobes:

Ani Ode ni e. Omo ale jati jati. I love you big time. E-diot.

Hey can we meet up? sad
Yes, we can. When and where?

You’d be lucky to go back alive
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by FuckHomophobes: 1:58pm On Sep 05, 2020
0KNM:

Yes, we can. When and where?

You’d be lucky to go back alive

Oh I am so happy you replied. Where are you based dear?
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 05, 2020
FuckHomophobes:

Oh I am so happy you replied. Where are you based dear?

Ibadan
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by HuntSon(m): 2:29pm On Sep 05, 2020
FuckHomophobes:

Thank baby kiss

1 Like

Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by HuntSon(m): 2:32pm On Sep 05, 2020
khia:

I'm not Nigerian and your statement doesn't apply to me.

You're not Nigerian doesn't change the fact that you don't still understand the concepts of queerness. It doesn't still erase the viability of my points undecided
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by HuntSon(m): 2:33pm On Sep 05, 2020
thaSammie:

naaah not at all man , I don't give a shiii

Cool.
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by HuntSon(m): 2:51pm On Sep 05, 2020
RichieMichie:

Lol, this is funny. Ain't we all in the same country that her citizens are scared of the government? Forget homosexuality, how many people come out to protest the evils of the present government publicly?

The same way y'all scared of the government that's how we're scared of them. If the government were sane we'd all fight publicly. The last time a protest was carried out we all saw how they were all flogged and dehumanized. You and I don't want that. So stop bullshiting me. Homosexuals are not the only ones under a faceless forum fighting for their rights.

U dey mind them? grin

God punishing them with greed, corruption and poverty is gay people's fault grin
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by HuntSon(m): 2:55pm On Sep 05, 2020
khiaa:

Stop saying u lot, address your comment to me. I don't believe homosexuality is a phase I believe you/they are born that way and I will never suggest experiencing a sexual encounter with the opposite sex, that's unfair to the unknowing person.

As long as you continue to marry innocent women resulting in lies and a broken wife and marriage I can never feel compassion for you, you deserve the 14 years for your lack of remorse, compassion, and your selfishness for the woman you are destroying. When will you stand up to your government, look what we Americans are doing right now? Our government suck as well, that's why we have to fight it to make changes.

PS. Everything I said applies to the females in your community as well.

As long as you continue to marry innocent women resulting in lies and a broken wife and marriage I can never feel compassion for you, you deserve the 14 years for your lack of remorse, compassion, and your selfishness for the woman you are destroying.

Jesus Christ!!! grin the pain and anger is seeping....did a gay guy break ur tiny lil heart??

How is it our fault that we're marrying women when you don't want us to be with the gender we're attracted to?? cheesy
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by HuntSon(m): 3:03pm On Sep 05, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
Everything. It is through the LGBT community that peodophilia will be normalized, it's the only reason it's getting pushed so hard to be accepted. Just recently, male to female transdemons were fighting for the right to use the same public toilet with CIS women/girls. They were trying to justify what used to be a man going into the same bathroom and urinating with little girls. I can't even quantify in a post how much disdain I feel for this abomination cum mental-illness called LGBT.

All of this was a black man's fault. A black president. This was his legacy. He did nothing against police brutality against blacks during his tenure. He could have easily repurposed the Police department nationwide, he could have helped the black comm. out of poverty so as to reduce crime rate.

He did none of that. Instead he legalized homosexuality. Why a black man? This sort of indescribable abomination is something that a white man will usually do. I can't understand for the life of me why a black president will do something like this. If you ever wondered why LGBTQ are always in support of African American, especially on Twitter, it's because Obama gave them the right to exist.

Pls shut ur mouth if you don't know what to say.

Why Paedophilia, Rape, Bestiality and others will never be legalized is because it has to do with "CONSENT" one party wasn't in agreement or one isn't up to the legal age!

Now lemme school you, even before the Advent of Obama, some states and countries already legalized gay relations!

Obama did nothing to you, you'll rather support a racist white man than a black man who gave people the freedom to be themselves as long as they're not causing harm to others, and that includes your fellow black ppl!!!

Don't come online spreading shit about the LGBTQ community, if you don't like us, fine! But stop lying on us! TF!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by HuntSon(m): 3:09pm On Sep 05, 2020
liberalchick:
I know this thread isn’t for me but I have two friends that are members of the community. One is my lesbian co-worker and the other my friend who’s an asexual man I met in grad school.

For my lesbian friend her grouse is how trans women (born male) unfairly call some lesbians transphobic for being attracted to only cis-women.

For my asexual friend, he’s disappointed the community refuses to or reluctantly recognize asexual as a sexual orientation, the “IA” is always an afterthought. I agree with him, transgenders are accepted (as they should) even though being transgender has nothing to do with sexual orientation.

I used to think this too, transgender has nothing to do with sexual orientations but my liberalism thinks otherwise...

And for asexuality, i think it's represented through bisexuality, after all you'll still pick within both genders.. don't you think??
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by HuntSon(m): 3:13pm On Sep 05, 2020
RichieMichie:

Tell that your asexual friend to tell his people to start fighting and not leave the whole thing for the lesbians gays and transwomen
Same thing bisexuals are doing, leaving the whole fight for homosexuals.

Then turn around and ask why some gay people are biphobic at times... most internalized homophobes consists of bisexuals...no bi slander intended by the way. undecided
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by HuntSon(m): 3:15pm On Sep 05, 2020
0KNM:
Mynd44 rule 9 crossed

9. Don't use Nairaland for illegal acts, e.g scams, plagiarism, hacking, gay meetings, incitement, promoting secession.

Na gay meeting be this?? cheesy numbbsskull, you that is here, are you gay? undecided

Well you maybe sha
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by HuntSon(m): 3:16pm On Sep 05, 2020
khiaa:

If they are sleeping with women they aren't gay, they are bisexual. Bisexual..... sexually attracted to both men and women. Stop making up excuses to call bisexual men gay.

Khia stop miseducating people here...chingle5 stop listening to her
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by HuntSon(m): 3:19pm On Sep 05, 2020
kelvinrhs:

Others are doing well

RichieMichie this is the bi-interhbp i was talking about undecided
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 05, 2020
HuntSon:

Na gay meeting be this?? cheesy numbbsskull, you that is here, are you gay? undecided

Well you maybe sha

I am here to ruin and put an end to the meeting. No sodomy will be tolerated on this forum
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by HuntSon(m): 3:20pm On Sep 05, 2020
Powerfly:

Those ones are even better, they're quietly learning from us that's defending them. Those one that are gay/bi that attack the speakers are the worst!
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by HuntSon(m): 3:22pm On Sep 05, 2020
0KNM:

I am here to ruin and put an end to the meeting. No sodomy will be tolerated on this forum

You're funny grin I like comedians
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 05, 2020
HuntSon:

You're funny grin I like comedians

You think this is funny? Just let us catch you first. You’ll know how funny it is
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by RichieMichie: 7:05pm On Sep 05, 2020
FuckHomophobes:

Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by RichieMichie: 7:08pm On Sep 05, 2020
HuntSon:

RichieMichie this is the bi-interhbp i was talking about undecided

I see. FuckHomophobes is around. He'll attend to this case shortly. It's not my specialty
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by khia: 7:26pm On Sep 05, 2020
HuntSon:

Khia stop miseducating people here...chingle5 stop listening to her

How about you educate yourself.
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by khia: 7:31pm On Sep 05, 2020
0KNM:

He has already been informed of rule #9 which he was aware of, stop threatening anyone and let the mods handle it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

The Best Way To Celebrate Valentine / Help! I Cum When Wearing Condom! / Women, What Is Your Impression Of Men That Wear Earrings ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.