Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? (14066 Views)

Types Of Sexuality And Their Flags (LGBTQ community only)Q / What Do You Dislike On A First Date? / What Are The Two Habits You Dislike About Your Current Patner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by FuckHomophobes: 11:14pm On Sep 05, 2020
I took off time today to watch movies and mehn this one sweet pass make I ignore grin

I have been replaying this scene over and over again. It's so beautiful.

Title : The Good Liar

1 Like

Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 05, 2020
FuckHomophobes:

[s]Sweetheart, how far. You are still here? Seems you are loving this. Anyways, kindly reply your DM . I might be in ibadan soon.

I love and can't wait to meet you bby[/s] grin
Dude, are you mad or something? You should get your head checked for real. Like seriously! Son, I don’t be taking this disgusting and irritating joke. Get off whatever you’re on

You can only type this bs to me. You irritant. 600 years suffering for you

Btw, don’t quote me again cuz I won’t reply you no more

Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by FuckHomophobes: 11:30pm On Sep 05, 2020
0KNM:

Dude, are you mad or something? You should get your head checked for real. Like seriously! Son, I don’t be taking this disgusting and irritating joke. Get off whatever you’re on

You can only type this bs to me. You irritant. 600 years suffering for you

Btw, don’t quote me again cuz I won’t reply you no more

Babe, how far nah, rest and drink water. Don't let internalized homophobia destroy you.

Don't worry love, I would be here to guide you through. I've got you bby. Check your mailbox love. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by HuntSon(m): 11:33pm On Sep 05, 2020
0KNM:

Okay, I don’t wanna get banned so I’ll just ignore your bs

Like I said, make sure we don’t see/catch you. Tire+petrol+matches

plus preek for the bottom cheesy
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by HuntSon(m): 11:34pm On Sep 05, 2020
FuckHomophobes:

Babe, how far nah, rest and drink water. Don't let internalized homophobia destroy you.

Don't worry love, I would be here to guide you through. I've got you bby. Check your mailbox love. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Craze pesin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by HuntSon(m): 11:36pm On Sep 05, 2020
khiaa:

Society is responsible for the homophobia but society is not responsible for gay men deception towards the women in your community.

Well, if the society allowed gay men to marry whom the love and not forcing women on them as the norm, they wouldn't have been no deception.
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 05, 2020
Mynd44
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by HuntSon(m): 11:38pm On Sep 05, 2020
FuckHomophobes:
I took off time today to watch movies and mehn this one sweet pass make I ignore grin

Series or short movie??
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by FuckHomophobes: 11:41pm On Sep 05, 2020
HuntSon:

Craze pesin grin grin

I'm madly in love with that dude cheesy. I've mailed him but he hasn't replied yet.

I can't wait to meet up. Ibadan here I come.

OKNM sweetheart, be a man and reply me. I love you more than the homophobic angry being you are darling. kiss
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by FuckHomophobes: 11:43pm On Sep 05, 2020
HuntSon:

Series or short movie??

1hr 15 mins long. Where do I categorize that?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by FuckHomophobes: 11:48pm On Sep 05, 2020
0KNM:
Mynd44

Baby what's up? You called dear kiss
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by khiaa(f): 12:04am On Sep 06, 2020
HuntSon:

Well, if the society allowed gay men to marry whom the love and not forcing women on them as the norm, they wouldn't have been no deception.

Why don't you be roommates, you don't have to marry your gay lover?
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by khia: 12:07am On Sep 06, 2020
HuntSon:

Nigerian men are romantically way better...both heterosexuals and homosexuals. Nigerian ladies don't always appreciate theirs, we appreciate ours very very much cool

NIGERIANS don't know the meaning of romantic, your idea of romantic is money money money.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by khia: 12:13am On Sep 06, 2020
FuckHomophobes:

So you are looking for your white queen, that figures.
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by HuntSon(m): 1:01am On Sep 06, 2020
khia:

NIGERIANS don't know the meaning of romantic, your idea of romantic is money money money.

Esp Nigerian ladies grin
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by HuntSon(m): 1:03am On Sep 06, 2020
khiaa:

Why don't you be roommates, you don't have to marry your gay lover?

People will start suspecting in no time and your family may force you to get married soon. It's not easy like it is over there. That's why grassroot enlightment is needed.
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by HuntSon(m): 1:05am On Sep 06, 2020
FuckHomophobes:

1hr 15 mins long. Where do I categorize that?

Short movie or cinema length. Thanks btw babe

1 Like

Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by HuntSon(m): 1:07am On Sep 06, 2020
FuckHomophobes:

I'm madly in love with that dude cheesy. I've mailed him but he hasn't replied yet.

I can't wait to meet up. Ibadan here I come.

OKNM sweetheart, be a man and reply me. I love you more than the homophobic angry being you are darling. kiss

grin lol, that dude gives me top vibes. Will it work out? Cos I know you won't bottom 4 him either cheesy
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by Nobody: 1:19am On Sep 06, 2020
HuntSon:

RichieMichie this is the bi-interhbp i was talking about undecided

Is like you have boil on your forehead

Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by khiaa(f): 5:08am On Sep 06, 2020
HuntSon:

People will start suspecting in no time and your family may force you to get married soon. It's not easy like it is over there. That's why grassroot enlightment is needed.

So what are you going to do when your family start pushing you for marriage, wait, how can your family Force you into marriage?
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by FuckHomophobes: 6:28am On Sep 06, 2020
HuntSon:

grin lol, that dude gives me top vibes. Will it work out? Cos I know you won't bottom 4 him either cheesy

Swears, you're damn right. We might reach a consensus as to the role play sha.

The werey sef don run. OKNM darling, come and let's have some kiss
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by HuntSon(m): 11:20am On Sep 06, 2020
khiaa:

So what are you going to do when your family start pushing you for marriage, wait, how can your family Force you into marriage?

You are obviously not familiar with Nigeria. You don't know what the gays go thru here. Thats why grassroot enlightment is very very necessary
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by RichieMichie: 4:19pm On Sep 06, 2020
Durentt:
I used to be homophobic. I called my roommate last year fàggot and many other before online, posting homophobic comments on nairaland
But I promised myself to stop all that and never use that word on anyone unless when I look at the mirror

We praise Satan for this wonderful change
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by RichieMichie: 4:25pm On Sep 06, 2020
khia:

Sweetie we aren't fighting were just having a conversation with different opinions. We could never be together, he is a gay man and I am a straight woman, we both love men. tongue

grin grin
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by RichieMichie: 4:29pm On Sep 06, 2020
FuckHomophobes:

You're just stupid grin
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by RichieMichie: 4:33pm On Sep 06, 2020
HuntSon:

My own is, every homophobic person deserves a downlow homosexuals. Let homophobia turn around and bite them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by RichieMichie: 4:36pm On Sep 06, 2020
HuntSon:

Battle of the Tops:who would bend the knees
grin grin
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by FuckHomophobes: 7:08pm On Sep 06, 2020
RichieMichie:

You're just stupid grin

The guy nor wan reply im mail o...

OKNM darling, I miss you so much. undecided kiss
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by HuntSon(m): 9:00pm On Sep 06, 2020
RichieMichie:

My own is, every homophobic person deserves a downlow homosexuals. Let homophobia turn around and bite them.

Gays are the only ones allowed to cheat...yup yup yup wink
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by FuckHomophobes: 9:22pm On Sep 06, 2020
Things we do for love.... Especially me. I can go to the moon for anyone I'm emotionally in love with.

So I kissed (peck) my straight friend on the cheek today in broad daylight and on the main road.

He had come to say hello and I couldn't watch him leave, so I kissed him and he didn't flinch at all. That boy sef. Hmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by Powerfly(f): 9:34pm On Sep 06, 2020
0KNM:
What a shame
It's my shame..
Re: What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 06, 2020
Powerfly:

It's my shame..
Makes it more shameful

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

I Warned My Bro That his girlfriends Big Booty Will Put Him In Trouble / Hot And Sexy Owerri Girl Puts Her Big Back Sides On Display / A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.