Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

The Red Truth - Romance (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Red Truth (182335 Views)

What Are The Red Flags You Can't Overlook In A Relationship? / How To Remove The Red And Black Filter From A Tiktok Videos.#silhouettechallange / Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Red Truth by okrikaboi: 10:41pm On Feb 05, 2021
Dpsychologist:
Upcoming red truths

Patriarchy : villain of feminism

Triadic destinies

MRA

Red pill movies and books

Nice especially red pill movies
Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 2:08am On Feb 06, 2021
okrikaboi:
Nice especially red pill movies
I can see you are A fan of movies
Re: The Red Truth by SaintBeehot(m): 8:00am On Feb 06, 2021
Dpsychologist:

which ones do you recommend.
Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 4:28pm On Feb 06, 2021
SaintBeehot:
which ones do you recommend.
as demanded i guess i have to start with red pill movies.
Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 4:29pm On Feb 06, 2021
RED PILL MOVIES

If you are a movie freak like myself then brace on i got you covered on recommended red pill movies.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 4:33pm On Feb 06, 2021
1. THE MATRIX:
Although this is not solely a red pill movie. However, the movie is the origin of the red pill blue diction. The movie is about Neo who is given the choice to choice between blue pill and red pill by morpheus. He ends up choosing the red pill which results in him seeing the simulated world for what it is.
The movie is a 1999 classic and filled with action. And i highly recommend the movie.

Link: https://fzmovies.net/movie-The%20Matrix--hmp4.htm

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 5:55pm On Feb 06, 2021
2. THE RED PILL
This is a documentary on the red pill in respect to men's rights activist by a feminist. As a feminist she is disgusted by the red pill and as a film maker she went to interview them so that she can poke holes and make them look bad however at the end she ended up supporting the MRA and no longer see herself as a feminist.

This is highly recommended.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:02pm On Feb 06, 2021
WOMEN'S NATURE

1. KNOCK KNOCK
This thriller is about a married man who welcome unsolicited 2 female visitors into his house. They seduced him into having sex with them only to turn around to use it against him. Unknowingly they have been planning this for a long time to destroy him.

The lessons from this movie is to be able to decode the reason a girl wants to fvck you. Not every pvssy is to be fvcked.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:10pm On Feb 06, 2021
2. ALL I SEE IS YOU

This movie is about an average man(beta male) who marries a very beautiful woman even though she was blind.
(I think he Took advantage of her blindness because on a normal note that lady may not marry him if she was not blind). However, after a couple of years he paid money for her to regain her sight. This is where everything crumbles.
He found out that she was shocked at the kind of man she married, she no longer wants to have sex with him, she gets annoyed by everything he does, she told him to change their apartment etc. She ended up cheating on him. In retaliation, he started contaminating her eye drops so that she can keep remaining blind but she later thwarted his plans. They later separate.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:16pm On Feb 06, 2021
3. FAMILY THAT PREYS
This movie opened my eyes to paternity fraud. A married man working at a construction company tries to make it in life but finds it difficult. Only for him to realize that his wife is Responsible for his failures and most annoying thing is that his wife is fucking his boss. When he thought their joint account is the only money they heart. His wife has $250k hidden in another account. And their only child is not his.
In anger, the man gave her a slap that send her flying in the air.
He divorced her at the end.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by okrikaboi: 9:21pm On Feb 06, 2021
Dpsychologist:

I prefer hip hop, you will hardly simp if you grew up on hip hop

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 11:10pm On Feb 06, 2021
I tried inputing links but that anti spam bot Keeps banning me.
To Download the movies, visit fzmovies
Re: The Red Truth by Ifeanyicosta(m): 12:36am On Feb 07, 2021
Dpsychologist:
β€œAn emotional response to a situation is the single greatest barrier to power, a mistake that will cost you a lot more than any temporary satisfaction you might gain by expressing your feelings.”
– Robert Greene
are u saying we should keep quite
Re: The Red Truth by fattprince(m): 5:25am On Feb 07, 2021
Ifeanyicosta:

To be truthful. Keeping quiet is the best. When a woman wants to argue just let her be. It will make her angrier till she tires out and calm down herself.

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 8:27am On Feb 07, 2021
Ifeanyicosta:

Non emotional response does not solely infer that you keep quiet. It means to react with an internal locus of control.
However, sometimes silence is the best option.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by toscolee(m): 1:16pm On Feb 07, 2021
His wife has $250k hidden in another account. And their only child is not his.
In anger, the man gave her a slap that send her flying in the air.
He divorced her at the end. [/quote]

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 2:43pm On Feb 07, 2021
okrikaboi:
I prefer hip hop, you will hardly simp if you grew up on hip hop
Yea true
Most of hip hop artist esp the rappers grow up in the harsh life of the hood. Being a wimp can lead to death

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 4:57pm On Feb 07, 2021
4. GONE GIRL
Gone girl is about a married woman who after having little issues with her husband decided to disappear and conjure up evidence to look like the husband killed her. The husband was a prime suspect of murder and was investigated. Meanwhile she went to have sex with her ex, then killed him and depict it as if she was captured and was raped, then she came back to her husband like a victim.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 8:44pm On Feb 07, 2021
When i was a lad, i use to see this kinda movies and assume this is just fiction and never happens in real life(quite sure there are a little fiction to the movies). Until i came across the red pill and i begin to see the hidden truths in the movies.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by TheUndercover: 10:27pm On Feb 07, 2021
Dpsychologist:
WOMEN'S NATURE

1. KNOCK KNOCK
This thriller is about a married man who welcome unsolicited 2 female visitors into his house. They seduced him into having sex with them only to turn around to use it against him. Unknowingly they have been planning this for a long time to destroy him.

The lessons from this movie is to be able to decode the reason a girl wants to fvck you. Not every pvssy is to be fvcked.
I watched this movie some time ago and it gave me chills.
Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 11:04pm On Feb 07, 2021
TheUndercover:
I watched this movie some time ago and it gave me chills.
The way they succeeded in their plans is enough to give you chills and shock.
Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 8:26am On Feb 08, 2021
A man can't commit to a set of female genitals, only to a
whole woman who knows how to act like a woman and how to make her man feel like a man.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 8:26am On Feb 08, 2021
Commitment exceeds using the genitals. It involves the entire body, mind, and soul. It is both psychological and physiological.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 8:27am On Feb 08, 2021
Women want their man to make them feel like a woman, well it works both ways.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 8:29am On Feb 08, 2021
Most women nowadays offer little more than regular sex, and when sex is so easily offered why should any of us guys bother to commit?

When you get a milk for free why should you buy the whole cow?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by okrikaboi: 10:59am On Feb 08, 2021
@Dpsychologist you have made me found true love. Ever since I fell in love with myself life has been so wonderful damn! Last last if I want pikin I go run surrogate life sweet when you love yourself truly

3 Likes

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 11:02pm On Feb 08, 2021
okrikaboi:
@Dpsychologist you have made me found true love. Ever since I fell in love with myself life has been so wonderful damn! Last last if I want pikin I go run surrogate life sweet when you love yourself truly
Lol.
You are welcome.

1 Like

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 11:16pm On Feb 08, 2021
Daddy's Home

This movie is about an Alpha Fvcks Beta Bucks. After marrying an Alpha she found he was a bad father so she divorced him and married a hopeless Beta who ends up making the alpha's son Beta until the Alpha came back to visit his wife and children just as the title " Daddy's Home" and changes everything.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 4:54pm On Feb 09, 2021
WHY HIM?

This movie is about a man who is angry at his daughter for planning to marry a bad boy, he was expecting a nice guy. The man's Wife also like the fiancee except him. As the movie depicts, why him?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 4:57pm On Feb 09, 2021
THE FEMALE BRAIN

When a female scientist studies the differences between the male and female brain, her findings dictate how she lives her life.

THE movie shows unique gender differences.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:28pm On Feb 09, 2021
Others

How to be a player

Crazy stupid love

Play the game

Shaft

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (98) (Reply)

I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format! / Ways To Make A Girl Love You Forever! / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.