Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,857 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:52 AM

Ubunja is just an insecure man - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ubunja is just an insecure man (3489 Views)

What Do You Do When You Have An Insecure Partner / Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? / Ubunja Is Quitting Nairaland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by stanliwise(m): 1:13pm On Sep 06, 2020
Kenplay:

Am a Tech business guy who fell in love with the redpill gospel since the past 5 years and its message has help me view the world from a realistic standpoint which has been of help to me.

Maybe and probably it helped you but if you deny the extremes in the message then you are liability.
The Gospel is not for reality, it is for supremacy. Quote me anywhere
Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by ubunja(m): 1:17pm On Sep 06, 2020
stanliwise:
Bleep HOES, MARRY VIRGINS, KEEP FUCKING HOES

The reality I witnessed.
troll.

3 Likes

Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by stanliwise(m): 1:17pm On Sep 06, 2020
ubunja:
troll.
I am a redpill troll
Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by ubunja(m): 1:20pm On Sep 06, 2020
stanliwise:
I am a redpill troll
Of course you are...

ubunja:

I don't have time for aggrieved Ex-Red Pillers.
Stanliwise used to be one of us. But Like a dog that went back to its vomit, he has returned to his old lifestyle. He's a backslider. And is quickly becoming quite the troll of ubunja and red pill threads. ..

4 Likes

Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 06, 2020
stanliwise:
Maybe and probably it helped you but if you deny the extremes in the message then you are liability.
The Gospel is not for reality, it is for supremacy. Quote me anywhere
if truly you are a man with dick between your legs, then you should know the gender war the f-gender are fighter against men.
The redpill movement is there to educate, arm and shield you from the manipulative war going on. stop being a simp defending females who dont even give a bleep about you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by stanliwise(m): 1:24pm On Sep 06, 2020
Kenplay:

if truly you are a man with dick between your legs, then you should know the gender war the feminist movement.
The redpill movement is there to educate, arm and shield you from the manipulative war going on. stop being a simp defending females who dont even give a bleep about you.
You stink. Let me ask you a question. When was the first century that women were allowed to go school? And take political office?
Don’t make me laugh
Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by CAPSLOCKED: 1:25pm On Sep 06, 2020
ubunja:
left overs are a no no.

Even my own sister has married some guy she had a history with after leaving him and getting pregnant for another man. Seems like old boyfriend never really got over her. I'm grateful for the guy for saving my sister; but I literally have zero respect for him. He's a simp ,a beta and a loser.

THIS HUMAN. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by Offpoint: 1:25pm On Sep 06, 2020
stanliwise:
Long ago as far back after secondary school days I was a learner. I later found out of the PUA(pick up artist) world and Redpill(On reddit) forum. I learnt quickly and became very sensible but after I got into University, I met guys naturally street in game and time to time they taught me things.
I began to learn and I became a “sugar mouth“ boy as they call me. I only fear sex because of pregnancy issues.

But later on I started to discover how I have one kind of insecurity against women and every women. I can’t trust any lady anymore. I cut away my relationship with ladies I once trusted and I always wanted to control women, any lady I see I always wanted to treat them as a toy. For long I felt uncomfortable inside me about this whole thing.

It was not long I later then found about this book “The Truth by Neil strauss”. A pick up artist giant that later confessed how extreme ideology was very bad when over followed and over believed that lead to extreme behaviors and mindset. From then after I read it I saw the light. Men and women are just humans. Anyone can manipulate anyone and it doesn’t have to be a gender. For example in clubs men flocks in thousands to Bleep olosho everyday yet they have wifes at home. The prostitutes also have innocent boys they lie to. This isn’t a thing of gender. But some think it is like the feminist and redpill.

Women play men and men play women but we as individuals don’t have to fret, we just need to be on guard and watch out for games and either choose to play them but we can avoid them and do better things with our life.

So I just dey pity all this people over believing this theories, although some of them are sensible. I have come across many. others are just religious followers.
Ideology makes naive and insecured human delusionally secured.

Like cultist, they delusionally believed cultism makes them secured, but you who's outside that circle know better.

The Boko Haram, they delusionally believe they're heaven-secured, but you who's outside that circle knows better.

Same applicable to any movement or ideology.

Independent mind is the greatest gift anyone can enjoy as a human being.
once ones lack that, he/she becomes a minion, a tool of manipulation.

Until one breaks out of that delusional circle, before they'll realize how messed up they were.
The sad news is, it's near impossible to break out of it because it gives you temporal happiness, joy, security and sense of belonging.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by stanliwise(m): 1:27pm On Sep 06, 2020
Offpoint:

Ideology makes naive and insecured human delusionally secured.

Like cultist, they delusionally believed cultism makes them secured, but you who's outside that circle know better.

The Boko Haram, they delusionally believe they're heaven-secured, but you who's outside that circle knows better.

Same applicable to any movement or ideology.

Independent mind is the greatest anyone can enjoy as a human being.

Until one breaks out of that delusional circle, before they'll realize how mess up they were.
The sad news is, it's near impossible to break out of it gives you temporal happiness, joy, security and sense of belonging.
You nailed it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 06, 2020
stanliwise:
You stink. Let me ask you a question. When was the first century that women were allowed to go school? And take political office?
Don’t make me laugh
Sorry oo, I never knew I was discusing with a grade 1 simp.
bye bye sir, your matter pass my power.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by stanliwise(m): 1:33pm On Sep 06, 2020
Kenplay:

Sorry oo, I never knew I was discusing with a grade 1 simp.
bye bye sir, your matter pass my power.
I started redpill since as far back as 2011 the time it closed on Reddit. You dey learn for my side.
Men has everything in the world up till now, don’t come and preach me war nonsense of a thing. In Africa men got all the keys and juice till today. So stop barking.
Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 06, 2020
stanliwise:
I started redpill since as far back as 2011 the time it closed on Reddit. You dey learn for my side.
Men has everything in the world up till now, don’t come and preach me war nonsense of a thing. In Africa men got all the keys and juice till today. So stop barking.
You talk too much

Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by stanliwise(m): 1:35pm On Sep 06, 2020
Kenplay:

You talk too much

you said it before, I talk a lot. Don’t be intimidated
Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by Offpoint: 1:40pm On Sep 06, 2020
stanliwise:
You nailed it
Please do not waste your time trying to talk anyone out of it, it's world most tedious job.

You'll always be tagged with names like:
Jew
Infidel
Simp
Weak
Wreck
Frustrated
Posses
Sinner
Broke...
And so on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by stanliwise(m): 1:47pm On Sep 06, 2020
Offpoint:

Please do not waste your time trying to talk anyone out it, it's world most tedious job.

You'll always be tagged with names like:
Jew
Infidel
Simp
Weak
Wreck
Frustrated
Posses
Sinner
Broke...
And so on.
I have already toiled that path and have been bathed with those names. But my skin is thick
In my free time I do it for future readers who May see the light.
Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by Youngzedd(m): 1:52pm On Sep 06, 2020
ubunja:
well if a guy must be a virgin to marry a virgin then a woman must have a car and a house to marry a guy with a car and a house. Working from your formula.

Now if to you that makes sense then it's all good.

But here's the reality: women are not expected to bring much financially into a relationship. Many guys just want a cute girl who'll be loyal to them and little else.
Because financially the girl is expected to bring in less, it then forces expectations to be high elsewhere, namely her body and beauty.

There's no love. Only exchange.

Man brings money. Woman brings pussy. Preferably unfucked.

Why?

Because which man will pay for something other men have been getting for free!! Why buy a cow whose milk every guy in the village has been having for free? Only a desperate man.

If you, whoever you are,had high expectations for yourself, and you loved yourself, you would also want the very best for yourself.

Finally, women don't put as much value in a man's virginity as guys like you think. I mean, girls don't even want a virgin guy to be their first. Because then, Who's teaching who??
I

Perfect response.

Red Pill Telegram Group: @MenRedPill

Guys, lets come together and cure the plague called SIMPING out from men and restore the society to factory settings.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by Mistakemaker: 2:46pm On Sep 06, 2020
angelfallz:

No, it doesn't mean a man must be a virgin, naturally women don't look for virginity in men. also men don't have sex with emotions, women do. That is why women that sleep with 2,3, or more men loose their ability to pair bond.
A virgin woman is more likely to stay faithful to her man, because he is the man to take her virginity. Haven't you noticed that women have this strong link to the man that took their virginity?

No, virgin women does not always mean they would be good wives, nothing is set in stone. Its all about probabilities.
Good explanation man.. Respect cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by Mistakemaker: 2:52pm On Sep 06, 2020
baralatie:

you are just adding garri plus water to claim eba.
Argue logically.. He but u at it
Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by baralatie(m): 3:25pm On Sep 06, 2020
Mistakemaker:

Argue logically.. He but u at it
ok this question goes to you do you believe in the phrase money for hand back for ground
Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by ubunja(m): 3:45pm On Sep 06, 2020
proclinician:

Being a whoore makes a good wife is that what u wanna hear?. I'll just give u a direct answer. Any able bodied young lady patient and disciplined enough to remain without sexual contacts till the age of 25, by being patient and disciplined enough I mean being contented with whatever she has like hair, clothes, food, academic tasks, internet data bundles, etc etc, can be patient and disciplined enough to make a perfect wife and a perfect mother. Now let me hear you say discipline and patience are not needed in being a wife material.
this was such a classic answer. Unforgettable.
Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 06, 2020
blazepascal:
for your info most women don't like virgins guys

An irony of life and very true grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by angelfallz(m): 5:42pm On Sep 06, 2020
Mistakemaker:

Good explanation man.. Respect cool

Thank you.
Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by chocboi78(m): 7:50pm On Sep 06, 2020
ubunja:
I don't have the energy to teach you basic comprehension skills... Bye.
Lmao grin
Professor of basic comprehension on nairaland.
Goan sleep joor
Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by lightangel65i(m): 8:26am On Sep 07, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
Ubunju said if we men want to get married,we should marry virgins. Now my question
is if the woman we're marrying must be a virgin;shouldnt we men,also be virgins?

I mean,I you want a virgin,then stay a virgin simple. Does it also mean a virgin makes a good wife?does it mean virgins always make a happy marriage? The anwser to the above is obvious.
I mean,I love ubunja. I've virtually read all his miseducation on NL and on his blog. I'm an adherent. I like the way he explains the nature of women to the men. But I think ubunja is just an insecure man who can't stand the thought of imagining his wife must have been fvcked by someone else. But he also wants to fvck other people's daughters but wants to marry a virgin.

Addenda:I you have any opinion, contrary to the above;attack the message and not the OP. If you quote me to talk trash;you don buy wahala.
Cc:ubunja,MJBOLT,martinez39s,capslocked

Men provide most in marriage so, they can explore all they want, women offer only puna so it should be kept new cause a man cant be spending and get a used puna.

Non virgins are like old vintage wines and are for softening the palate before virgins as the main dish.

My opinion attack the post if you wana comment or i will drill you same way your d*d drilled your .......
Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by healthserve(m): 7:29pm On Sep 25, 2020
NobleSeed:
glad you are back man!! grin

grin
Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by Rilwayne001: 7:58pm On Sep 25, 2020
NO HYMEN, NO RING cheesy cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Cute Face Or A Curvy Shape, Guys Which Do You Prefer? / Lady Displays And Kisses Komodo Dragon (photos) / Do U Ever Wish U Had A Second Chance To Meet Someone Again For The First Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.