Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Ubunja is just an insecure man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ubunja is just an insecure man (3339 Views)

What Do You Do When You Have An Insecure Partner / Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? / Ubunja Is Quitting Nairaland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by Offpoint: 9:24am On Sep 06, 2020
Kenplay:

What is the question ❔?
If you don't know the question, then may I ask on what ground do you choose to attack me from?

I don't know why you attacked me if you don't know the question.

Kindly go through the comments.
Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 06, 2020
Offpoint:

If you don't know the question, then may I ask on what ground do you choose to attack me from?

I don't know why you attacked me if you don't know the question.

Kindly go through the comments.
you talk too much
Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by stanliwise(m): 11:45am On Sep 06, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
Ubunju said if we men want to get married,we should marry virgins. Now my question
is if the woman we're marrying must be a virgin;shouldnt we men,also be virgins?

I mean,I you want a virgin,then stay a virgin simple. Does it also mean a virgin makes a good wife?does it mean virgins always make a happy marriage? The anwser to the above is obvious.
I mean,I love ubunja. I've virtually read all his miseducation on NL and on his blog. I'm an adherent. I like the way he explains the nature of women to the men. But I think ubunja is just an insecure man who can't stand the thought of imagining his wife must have been fvcked by someone else. But he also wants to fvck other people's daughters but wants to marry a virgin.

Addenda:I you have any opinion, contrary to the above;attack the message and not the OP. If you quote me to talk trash;you don buy wahala.
Cc:ubunja,MJBOLT,martinez39s,capslocked
U.bunja is after the money and cashing out. I pity the guys following his ideology. They claim not to worship women yet they are worshipping him. grin grin grin
Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by stanliwise(m): 11:46am On Sep 06, 2020
blazepascal:
for your info most women don't like virgins guys
Please where is your research paper to tender this statement and who validated the research ?
Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by stanliwise(m): 11:50am On Sep 06, 2020
Kenplay:

I will advice you to stick to your politics section where you rant your daily tribalist episode.
The Ubunja message and redpill movement is beyond your brain capacity.
drug dealers movements grin grin grin.
You will appear more manly if you stop mentioning the gang leader name in all your post
Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 06, 2020
stanliwise:

U.bunja is after the money and cashing out. I pity the guys following his ideology. They claim not to worship women yet they are worshipping him. grin grin grin
Ubunja please respond to this claim/accusation.
Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by ubunja(m): 11:59am On Sep 06, 2020
Kenplay:

you talk too much
lol they're just trolls at this point. Ignore them. Anything titled"ubunja" or "red pill" makes their heart skip a beat...lmfao.

5 Likes

Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by ubunja(m): 12:11pm On Sep 06, 2020
NNU0000:
Ubunja please respond to this claim/accusation.

I don't have time for aggrieved Ex-Red Pillers.
Stanliwise used to be one of us. But Like a dog that went back to its vomit, he has returned to his old lifestyle. He's a backslider. And is quickly becoming quite the troll of ubunja and red pill threads. ..

stanliwise:
Ubunja is a fake. He/she is just copying content of Reddit and old scrolls of PUA website and Books into Nairaland. Ubunja didn’t invent redpill for you silly ass info.
You are nothing but a marketer who uses deception to trick young and immature boys with hope of attracting women. Most of them I am sure have false sense of ego and in reality many are just incels. With bloated ego just like your counterpart “the feminist”.

The opposite of Redpill is feminism(Extreme).

For any young guy out there improve social intelligence and spill this redpill shit.

stanliwise:
a cult is a social group that is defined by its unusual religious, spiritual, or philosophical beliefs, or by its common interest in a particular personality, object or goal.

Redpill right now has similar characteristics.
1. Intimidation of unbelievers (“simp”).
2.Members swear total allegiance to an all-powerful leader(Ubunja) who they believe to be the Messiah(and savior). His words are unquestionable.
3. Deception of saving people who couldn’t approach women is your promise.
4. The end reward is for the pleasure and fulfillment of your interest as a man Or the Alpha male.
5. As much as the Alpha males Bleep the hoes and marry virgin is the watch works.
6. You preach subtle violent and use vulgar attitudes to address the opposite gender and non believers.
7. importantly, Rational thought is discouraged or forbidden.
8. Male supremacy is the message of the day.

When PUA and Redpill(Reddit) started, it was just a normal social group of people sharing ideas but as it always happen bad ideas started creeping in and now both associations are now cult.

stanliwise:
The most annoying thing about the redpillers is when you guy always say that men become weak.
Women should chase men
All Ladies are hoes.
Lastly about 8 out of your 10 mentions contains the word “simp”.
You and I know those statement are partly true because some women don’t even care about men and some don’t give a single Bleep about us. Also some even hate us. As for me I don’t want anyone to worship me.
If I show a girl respect she should return it in same fold else we part ways. Men and women have naturally different roles and many time it is not interchangeable. It is only when we play games we start showing stupid supremacy over each other.

Redpill on Nairaland is just a trash. Reddit redpill even way stronger than this garbage here. I am sure that is where you so called mumu author copy most of his content and sell to you people.

3 Likes

Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 06, 2020
stanliwise:

As in ehhn!
Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by stanliwise(m): 12:18pm On Sep 06, 2020
ubunja:

Stanliwise used to be one of us. But Like a dog that went back to its vomit, he has returned to his old lifestyle. He's a backslider. And is quickly becoming quite the troll of ubunja and red pill threads. ..

I was never part Nairaland redpill. I have been a member of reddit redpill and PUA sidekicks who follow them religiously and then a warrior on my own.
Now I am saved from demonic possession of male supremacy and female supremacy war.
Keep cashing out on those morons who thinks women are out there to kill them.
Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 06, 2020
ubunja:

He's clearly lost.Let him backslide into oblivion if he wants jare.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by ubunja(m): 12:20pm On Sep 06, 2020
stanliwise:

I was never part Nairaland redpill. I have been a member of reddit redpill and PUA sidekicks who follow them religiously and then a warrior on my own.
Now I am saved from demonic possession of male supremacy and female supremacy war.
Keep cashing out on those morons who thinks women are out there to kill them.
lmfao.

Happy Sunday man...

5 Likes

Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by stanliwise(m): 12:21pm On Sep 06, 2020
NNU0000:
He's clearly lost.Let him backslide into oblivion if he wants jare.
I wish you understand the complexity of the drug(redpill) you are trading around.
The gang leaders lied to you. It has always been a mans world and lady hasn’t harm up to 5% of men in comparison to women. Let me ask how often do have you been in the club??
Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by stanliwise(m): 12:21pm On Sep 06, 2020
ubunja:
lmfao.

Happy Sunday man...
Happy Sunday to you too.
Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 06, 2020
stanliwise:
I wish you understand the complexity of the drug(redpill) you are trading around.
The gang leaders lied to you. It has always been a mans world and lady hasn’t harm up to 5% of men in comparison to women. Let me ask how often do have you been in the club??
Not important.

2 Likes

Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by ubunja(m): 12:25pm On Sep 06, 2020
stanliwise:

ubunja:
dear ma'am. Don't waste your time preaching on a red pill thread.
Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by Offpoint: 12:30pm On Sep 06, 2020
Kenplay:
you talk too much
I know, still let him or one of his disciple answers the question.
Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by ubunja(m): 12:35pm On Sep 06, 2020
Offpoint:

prepare to wait a long time...

1 Like

Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by Offpoint: 12:44pm On Sep 06, 2020
stanliwise:

Mental incapacitation and mental slavery is the worst form of disease. It can't be cure and it's deadly than any virus known to humanity.

And that's how anyone who belongs to any movement is: mentally incapacitated.
They have mind but can't think on their, they relied on their Supreme leader. Whatever the Supreme leader said is right as long as they are in that circle.

People of this type are impossible to reason with or talk to. As long as you're not within the circle, or movement anything you said is foolishness.

These are same thing with all kinds of violence groups, cultism, terrorists
The fellow a leader and they leader is always right, speak against it and suffer.

They're delusional minions who have no minds of their own, but rely on their master.
They need their master to think for them, make them know what they odd to have known themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by stanliwise(m): 12:44pm On Sep 06, 2020
Offpoint:

Redpill is nothing but a gang/cult. They don’t give answers to any logical well composed questions that goes against their belief. On the outside they claim they are helping boys. On the inside they are just crafting extreme and one sided ideologies.
Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by Offpoint: 12:48pm On Sep 06, 2020
ubunja:
prepare to wait a long time...
Very predictable...
Carry on
Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 06, 2020
stanliwise:
drug dealers movements grin grin grin.
You will appear more manly if you stop mentioning the gang leader name in all your post
you sound jealous and pained about Ubunja fame and greatness.
I have bad news for you; "You can never be like Ubunja".
Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by ubunja(m): 12:53pm On Sep 06, 2020
Offpoint:

Very predictable...
Carry on
minus one troll to worry about...nice.

2 Likes

Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by ubunja(m): 12:58pm On Sep 06, 2020
Bleep HOES, MARRY VIRGINS.

That's the message. Trolls may derail the thread with their jealousy and nonsense. But this is the core message every guy reading this thread must take away...

WORDWORLD:

PLAYERS DON'T COMPROMISE WHEN IT'S TIME TO SETTLE DOWN. PLAYERS DON'T COMPROMISE AT ALL. PLAYERS SETTLE DOWN WITH VIRGINS. PLAYERS KNOW THE IN AND OUT OF WOMEN AND WON'T GO FOR THE USED ONES WHEN IT IS TIME TO SETTLE. THE NICE, GOOD GUYS SETTLE DOWN WITH PLAYERS' LEFT OVERS. EVERY PLAYER'S WOMAN WHO HAVE BEEN USED AND DUMPED KNOW AT THE BACK OF HER MIND THAT HER FINAL BUS STOP IS THAT NICE GUY WHO IS CLUELESS. AM SORRY IF THIS REALITY OF LIFE HURTS. LIFE AFTER ALL IS AN IRONY.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by Offpoint: 1:00pm On Sep 06, 2020
ubunja:
minus one troll to worry about...nice.
TROLL?

Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by blazepascal(m): 1:02pm On Sep 06, 2020
stanliwise:
Please where is your research paper to tender this statement and who validated the research ?
novice, when will you learn
Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by blazepascal(m): 1:02pm On Sep 06, 2020
stanliwise:
novice, when will you learn.

2 Likes

Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by stanliwise(m): 1:04pm On Sep 06, 2020
Offpoint:

Mental incapacitation and mental slavery is the worst form of disease. It can't be cure and it's deadly than any virus known to humanity.

And that's how anyone who belongs to any movement is: mentally incapacitated.
They have mind but can't think on their, they relied on their Supreme leader. Whatever the Supreme leader said is right as long as they are in that circle.

People of this type are impossible to reason with or talk to. As long as you're not within the circle, or movement anything you said is foolishness.

These are same thing with all kinds of violence groups, cultism, tourist.
The fellow a leader and they leader is always right, speak against it and suffer.

They're delusional minions who have no minds of their own, but rely on their master.
They need their master to think for them, make them know what they odd to have known themselves.
Long ago as far back after secondary school days I was a learner. I later found out of the PUA(pick up artist) world and Redpill(On reddit) forum. I learnt quickly and became very sensible but after I got into University, I met guys naturally street in game and time to time they taught me things.
I began to learn and I became a “sugar mouth“ boy as they call me. I only fear sex because of pregnancy issues.

But later on I started to discover how I have one kind of insecurity against women and every women. I can’t trust any lady anymore. I cut away my relationship with ladies I once trusted and I always wanted to control women, any lady I see I always wanted to treat them as a toy. For long I felt uncomfortable inside me about this whole thing.

It was not long I later then found about this book “The Truth by Neil strauss”. A pick up artist giant that later confessed how extreme ideology was very bad when over followed and over believed that lead to extreme behaviors and mindset. From then after I read it I saw the light. Men and women are just humans. Anyone can manipulate anyone and it doesn’t have to be a gender. For example in clubs men flocks in thousands to Bleep olosho everyday yet they have wifes at home. The prostitutes also have innocent boys they lie to. This isn’t a thing of gender. But some think it is like the feminist and redpill.

Women play men and men play women but we as individuals don’t have to fret, we just need to be on guard and watch out for games and either choose to play them but we can avoid them and do better things with our life.

So I just dey pity all this people over believing this theories, although some of them are sensible. I have come across many. others are just religious followers.
Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by stanliwise(m): 1:05pm On Sep 06, 2020
Kenplay:

you sound jealous and pained about Ubunja fame and greatness.
I have bad news for you; "You can never be like Ubunja".
You still mentioned him again. grin grin.
He is famous but who are you??
Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by stanliwise(m): 1:07pm On Sep 06, 2020
blazepascal:
novice, when will you learn.
You speak too naively. After are high on cheap red drugs. wink wink wink wink
Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by stanliwise(m): 1:09pm On Sep 06, 2020
ubunja:
Bleep HOES, MARRY VIRGINS.

That's the message. Trolls may derail the thread with their jealousy and nonsense. But this is the core message every guy reading this thread must take away...
Bleep HOES, MARRY VIRGINS, KEEP FUCKING HOES

The reality I witnessed.
Re: Ubunja is just an insecure man by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 06, 2020
stanliwise:
You still mentioned him again. grin grin.
He is famous but who are you??
Am a Tech business guy who fell in love with the redpill gospel since the past 5 years and its message has help me view the world from a realistic standpoint which has been of help to me.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Finally!!! I Got A Good Job / Man Takes Back TV And Decoder He Bought For His Girlfriend After Breakup (video) / Have You Wore This Sandals To School Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.