Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? (52734 Views)

I'm Getting Too Attached To My Girlfriend I'm Scared I Might Get Hurt / How Do You Handle A Wife Who Is Too Attached To Her Family / I Feel Too Attached In A Relationship. How Do I Get Over It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by phazotron(m): 11:13pm On Sep 27, 2020
Zealoy:
We had issues yesterday I told her I can't continue with her, I just hope she will actually move on.

Uh oh. So you finally cut ties
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Zealoy(m): 11:19pm On Sep 27, 2020
phazotron:

Uh oh. So you finally cut ties
I can't keep deceiving her anymore, she got to move on

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) / Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic / Hilarious: Tells Us What Is Going Through This Groom's Mind [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.