Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? (52674 Views)

Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex / I'm Getting Too Attached To My Girlfriend I'm Scared I Might Get Hurt / I Feel Too Attached In A Relationship. How Do I Get Over It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 10, 2020
Carlyboi:

Yeah!Ibadan is in oyo state,Nigeria.And about the skimpily bikini clad girls that must be a nice sight I guess with the way you described it.....I know our time is really alternate so it must be evening or night time over there in AU.

And in land full of spiders and reptiles mosquitoes are the least of my worries lol...what countries have you visited or been to in the World?

Lol.
Na only been all around Australia except ACT and northern territory. Ain't been outta Australia yet. I was supposed to have been in Nigeria last month but international travel is on hold til the travel ban is up.
Yeah the gold coast is famous for its beaches so is Bondi beach in Sydney but the weather's mostly always nice in Queensland. Gold coast beach is always packed full of girls in bikinis. Western Australia has nice beaches too.
It's nine hours ahead of naija here except in some states at daylight savings time here which lasts around four or five months I think then it's ten hours. It's nine thirty pm here atm.
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Carlyboi(m): 12:37pm On Sep 10, 2020
Missyford31:

Lol.
Na only been all around Australia except ACT and northern territory. Ain't been outta Australia yet. I was supposed to have been in Nigeria last month but international travel is on hold til the travel ban is up.
Yeah the gold coast is famous for its beaches so is Bondi beach in Sydney but the weather's mostly always nice in Queensland. Gold coast beach is always packed full of girls in bikinis. Western Australia has nice beaches too.
It's nine hours ahead of naija here except in some states at daylight savings time here which lasts around four or five months I think then it's ten hours. It's nine thirty pm here atm.

So I was absolutely spot on with the time lol I deserve some accolades with the time or don’t you think Missyford?lol oh well I think you will like it in Nigeria tho we’re very hospitable even though we’ve got our own fair share of mean and Shitty people the fraudulent and evil ones but Nigerians are generally cool.

I felt you would have seen Tahiti,New Zealand,Fiji papaya New Guinea and Vanuatu at least of these countries I believe they’re close and btw how close is Bora Bora to Australia?
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by jada987(f): 12:42pm On Sep 10, 2020
Timekeeper:

I just replied ur mail... U can whatsapp me.. See my number on the siggy

i just checked the number is not on WhatsApp
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 10, 2020
Carlyboi:

So I was absolutely spot on with the time lol I deserve some accolades with the time or don’t you think Missyford?lol oh well I think you will like it in Nigeria tho we’re very hospitable even though we’ve got our own fair share of mean and Shitty people the fraudulent and evil ones but Nigerians are generally cool.

I felt you would have seen Tahiti,New Zealand,Fiji papaya New Guinea and Vanuatu at least of these countries I believe they’re close and btw how close is Bora Bora to Australia?

Lol yes some Nigerian can be rude but most are friendly and I love their sense of humour. I've been friends with yahoo boys before n they was even ok to talk to. They had great sense of humour n wat they do is isn't my business so I dnt hold it against them.
Haha yes U was spot on with the time.
Na I haven't been overseas but alot of my family have been to Bali, NZ, America n Europe. I always wanted to see Russia, Mexico and Sweden and Africa. Maybe someday after I see naija I'll perhaps see Russia. I wanna go to Chernobyl lol.
So U plan to move overseas someday?
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Timekeeper: 12:48pm On Sep 10, 2020
jada987:

Very active
It is ma..
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Timekeeper: 12:51pm On Sep 10, 2020
jada987:

I just sent a msg on whatsapp to the number on ur profile....... My number is active on whatsapp
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Timekeeper: 1:00pm On Sep 10, 2020
jada987:

The number on ur profile Is switched off...
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by lightangel65i(m): 2:01pm On Sep 10, 2020
Jqtyfx:
You've already said you didn't really love her from the beginning and only wanted her for sex, so let her go. If the next girl you meet treats you like crap, don't come to Nairaland to complain.

Leave him he thinks he can escape karma

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Carlyboi(m): 2:11pm On Sep 10, 2020
Missyford31:

Lol yes some Nigerian can be rude but most are friendly and I love their sense of humour. I've been friends with yahoo boys before n they was even ok to talk to. They had great sense of humour n wat they do is isn't my business so I dnt hold it against them.
Haha yes U was spot on with the time.
Na I haven't been overseas but alot of my family have been to Bali, NZ, America n Europe. I always wanted to see Russia, Mexico and Sweden and Africa. Maybe someday after I see naija I'll perhaps see Russia. I wanna go to Chernobyl lol.
So U plan to move overseas someday?

I know right you must have had your own share of the yahoo boys been a white woman live in Australia you can be a route to immigration or citizenship you know?lol!plus AU I believe is one of the best countries in the world to reside with a great economy and lovely infrastructures too...so they would have wanted a “Coman and marry” for you lol and as regards traveling there are a number of countries And cities I’d like to visit or see in this lifetime of mine lol which includes Italy I wanna see Tuscany,Florence and Rome,and Greece too cos it’s ancient and it’s got it’s fair share of ancient or heritage sites I would love to see Egypt and Ethiopia in Africa for these sake reasons so also Turkey I would have included Iraq and Syria if not for terrorism and the fact that loads of the ancient sites in this places have been destroyed due to Terrorism I would love to see Amsterdam,Prague,Paris,London and Vienna to some extent as European Cities then Norway would be nice as well I’d love to See Bora Bora,Fiji,Maldives,Belize and the Bahamas too

Well I’d love to see almost every country of the world I’m a Sagittarius so adventure is one of our thing lol Asia Singapore,Tokyo,Shanghai,Hongkong,Thailand and Korea won’t be bad To visit.

As regards emigrating someday I believe in fate and predestination so if I’m meant to live most of years abroad I believe it’s gonna happen someday but I love my country so I’m not immigration fazed-crazed but I’m not opposed to it and if it happens I’d embrace it just like every other change that happens in life.
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 10, 2020
Carlyboi:

I know right you must have had your own share of the yahoo boys been a white woman live in Australia you can be a route to immigration or citizenship you know?lol!plus AU I believe is one of the best countries in the world to reside with a great economy and lovely infrastructures too...so they would have wanted a “Coman and marry” for you lol and as regards traveling there are a number of countries And cities I’d like to visit or see in this lifetime of mine lol which includes Italy I wanna see Tuscany,Florence and Rome,and Greece too cos it’s ancient and it’s got it’s fair share of ancient or heritage sites I would love to see Egypt and Ethiopia in Africa for these sake reasons so also Turkey I would have included Iraq and Syria if not for terrorism and the fact that loads of the ancient sites in this places have been destroyed due to Terrorism I would love to see Amsterdam,Prague,Paris,London and Vienna to some extent as European Cities then Norway would be nice as well I’d love to See Bora Bora,Fiji,Maldives,Belize and the Bahamas too

Well I’d love to see almost every country of the world I’m a Sagittarius so adventure is one of our thing lol Asia Singapore,Tokyo,Shanghai,Hongkong,Thailand and Korea won’t be bad To visit.

As regards emigrating someday I believe in fate and predestination so if I’m meant to live most of years abroad I believe it’s gonna happen someday but I love my country so I’m not immigration fazed-crazed but I’m not opposed to it and if it happens I’d embrace it just like every other change that happens in life.

Yes I love ancient cities too. The Paris catacombs would be great to see. The gladiator arenas in Greece or Rome wherever they are and Viking caves in Norway, Sweden n such places. Old castles in Ireland, Scotland, England n Germany n such. As for Egypt that should have been on my list cos growing up I was always fascinated with ancient egypt. I even wanted to be an archeologist but I got in with a bad crowd in college n dropped out.
I regret that now. Oh and Jamaica I'd love to see there too. Madegascar too.
Yeah the yahoo guys I knew told me they were into that stuff n they never tried anything with me at all they was just friends n could have a laugh with them n stuff. I know all bout how sum try get papers n all that. They're the ones who first warned me bout yahoo n greencard marriages n all that stuff. I used to talk to one of them on FB on his real one n we became friends n got to know a few of his friends aswell n after a while he told me bout them doing yahoo n bout all that kinda stuff. They were ok guys just broke n no work but I didn't hold that stuff against them. Who am I to judge ppl especially ppl I don't know their life that we'll. I didn't have my FB acc long so ain't ever really had anyone try make me a client:-D
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Bukax14(m): 2:35pm On Sep 10, 2020
I have a similar problem right now, i have tried all kinds of lie but she refused to move on, she’s a good girl and i know i will disappoint her in future, that’s why i want to end whatever is between us, i told her plainly that i have no future with her, she refuse to let go, she’s 21, 200 level student, four months relationship, no intimacy at all, except for the nude pictures she sent to me, which i always delete it after viewing it because my siblings normally use my phone, i blocked her in all social media, black list her numbers, yet she get another number, am tired of whole situation, Abeg i need advice too
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Carlyboi(m): 2:54pm On Sep 10, 2020
Missyford31:

Yes I love ancient cities too. The Paris catacombs would be great to see. The gladiator arenas in Greece or Rome wherever they are and Viking caves in Norway, Sweden n such places. Old castles in Ireland, Scotland, England n Germany n such. As for Egypt that should have been on my list cos growing up I was always fascinated with ancient egypt. I even wanted to be an archeologist but I got in with a bad crowd in college n dropped out.
I regret that now. Oh and Jamaica I'd love to see there too. Madegascar too.
Yeah the yahoo guys I knew told me they were into that stuff n they never tried anything with me at all they was just friends n could have a laugh with them n stuff. I know all bout how sum try get papers n all that. They're the ones who first warned me bout yahoo n greencard marriages n all that stuff. I used to talk to one of them on FB on his real one n we became friends n got to know a few of his friends aswell n after a while he told me bout them doing yahoo n bout all that kinda stuff. They were ok guys just broke n no work but I didn't hold that stuff against them. Who am I to judge ppl especially ppl I don't know their life that we'll. I didn't have my FB acc long so ain't ever really had anyone try make me a client:-D

Cool....and yeah the castles in the UK it’s got to be a nice sight well Chernobyl is quite popular and significant so I’m not that surprised if you’re fascinated about the place there’s a movie or series starring Robert Pattinson by the same title.

I think seeing the world and it’s total beauty both natural and man-made beauties,aesthetics and magnificence is one of the essence of life if you ask me I’d love to see as much as I can but if you wanna see Africa for Tourist and aesthetic or historical reasons I think east Africa with its safari should be one of your go to countries Kenya and Tanzania especially Madagascar on your list is really cool Too you can include maturitius and Mauritania,Seychelles,Rwanda And South Africa Too I’d love to See the Egyptian Sphinx,Pyramid And Mummies And maybe Tutankhamen’s tomb and Sarcophagus lol
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 10, 2020
Carlyboi:

Cool....and yeah the castles in the UK it’s got to be a nice sight well Chernobyl is quite popular and significant so I’m not that surprised if you’re fascinated about the place there’s a movie or series starring Robert Pattinson by the same title.

I think seeing the world and it’s total beauty both natural and man-made beauties,aesthetics and magnificence is one of the essence of life if you ask me I’d love to see as much as I can but if you wanna see Africa for Tourist and aesthetic or historical reasons I think east Africa with its safari should be one of your go to countries Kenya and Tanzania especially Madagascar on your list is really cool Too you can include maturitius and Mauritania,Seychelles,Rwanda And South Africa Too I’d love to See the Egyptian Sphinx,Pyramid And Mummies And maybe Tutankhamen’s tomb and Sarcophagus lol

Yeah the Sphinx and tombs would be awesome. Safaris would be great too. I wanna see a hyena so bad:-D
Yeah I've played PC games based on Chernobyl and watched the movie. I love PlayStation n PC gaming n like the post apocalyptic games n Russians do em the best lol. Even books of the same genre Russians do best. I've always been fascinated with it Chernobyl.
The world is a fascinating place for sure.
Aushwitz I'd like to tour aswell. Sad history there but I'd still like to visit there
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by midehill(m): 3:21pm On Sep 10, 2020
Missyford31:

Yeah the Sphinx and tombs would be awesome. Safaris would be great too. I wanna see a hyena so bad:-D
Yeah I've played PC games based on Chernobyl and watched the movie. I love PlayStation n PC gaming n like the post apocalyptic games n Russians do em the best lol. Even books of the same genre Russians do best. I've always been fascinated with it Chernobyl.
Aushwitz I'd like to tour aswell. Sad history there but I'd still like to visit there

Hmmmn you are here again
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 10, 2020
midehill:

Hmmmn you are here again

Sure am smiley
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Carlyboi(m): 4:47pm On Sep 10, 2020
Missyford31:

Oh thought you’re gonna be in bed by now Where is Aushwitz tho?
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by phazotron(m): 5:47pm On Sep 10, 2020
Carlyboi:

Poland. Was the most famous of all the concentration camps the Nazis used during ww2
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Carlyboi(m): 7:27pm On Sep 10, 2020
phazotron:

Poland. Was the most famous of all the concentration camps the Nazis used during ww2

Oh ok!Knew it’s gonna be in one of those countries Poland,Austria or Switzerland I just missed tho cos It’s the most famous it should be the Camp depicted in “Schindlers List”one of the camps Oskar Schindler was getting his workers from!
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by ciro11(m): 7:57pm On Sep 10, 2020
Xisnin:

Please define a "sex object".

Correct me if i am wrong, but it is an object useful only in satisfying sexual urges
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by midehill(m): 9:18pm On Sep 10, 2020
Missyford31:

Sure am smiley

Let's chat on whatsapp, inbox ya number... I have something to tell you
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 10, 2020
Carlyboi:

Auschwitz is the main concentration camp in Germany where they mass killed Jews in WW2. It's a memorial site now and U can tour n see the whole place. Lots of ppl go there all the time
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Carlyboi(m): 11:47pm On Sep 10, 2020
Missyford31:

Auschwitz is the main concentration camp in Germany where they mass killed Jews in WW2. It's a memorial site now and U can tour n see the whole place. Lots of ppl go there all the time

Ok.Maybe we can go on a tour there together then?lol!someone mentioned this earlier in my replies but i think I actually know about the Camp it just oversighted me...it must be the concentration camp depicted in Schindler’s List have you seen it Starring Liam Neeson it’s one of Steven Spielberg’s Classics!

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 11, 2020
Carlyboi:

Ok.Maybe we can go on a tour there together then?lol!someone mentioned this earlier in my replies but i think I actually know about the Camp it just oversighted me...it must be the concentration camp depicted in Schindler’s List have you seen it Starring Liam Neeson it’s one of Steven Spielberg’s Classics!

Lol. Yeah I've seen it a cpl times. I watched it a few months ago. Is a good movie.
Yeah there's a few camps. Treblinka is another one and aushwitz two, a smaller camp close to the first one. Yeah U can go see the whole camp. Where the prisoners slept, the gas chambers, the ovens they Burnt the bodies in aswell as rooms full of hundreds n hundreds of suitcases, shoes n belongings they took from the Jews into the camps and a room full of hair where they shaved all the prisoners hair off wen they got to the camp. It's a terrible place but it's history. I have Jewish heritage on mums side thru my great grandmother but I don't know any of the distant relatives.
Lol yeah we should go there together some day. It would be a good experience
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Carlyboi(m): 12:50am On Sep 11, 2020
Missyford31:

Lol. Yeah I've seen it a cpl times. I watched it a few months ago. Is a good movie.
Yeah there's a few camps. Treblinka is another one and aushwitz two, a smaller camp close to the first one. Yeah U can go see the whole camp. Where the prisoners slept, the gas chambers, the ovens they Burnt the bodies in aswell as rooms full of hundreds n hundreds of suitcases, shoes n belongings they took from the Jews into the camps and a room full of hair where they shaved all the prisoners hair off wen they got to the camp. It's a terrible place but it's history. I have Jewish heritage on mums side thru my great grandmother but I don't know any of the distant relatives.

Oh that’s nice I think a whole lot of white or people from the caucuses have Jewish ancestry or heritage tbh some may not be aware or some may try to hide it but I think Jewish ancestry is quite predominant among Europeans especially non Israeli Jews....just like Irish-Scottish and English ancestry is very common among the people that Founded the USA which they were later joined by the Italians who migrated in large numbers to the US in the 1930s if I’m correct.

I really love Schindlers list it’s officially one of my fave movies of all time as of this moment and considering the fact that I have seen loads of classic and great movies which includes Godfather,good fellas,Gangs of New York,Taxi Driver,No country for Old Men,LA confidential to mention but a few you know most movie rating sites has Schindler list between 1-5 of the best and greatest movie ever made?
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Carlyboi(m): 12:55am On Sep 11, 2020
Missyford31:

And about going together to Auschwitz I’m down for IT Schindlers list kinda exposed me to a lot of the things the Jews of that period faced in the hands of Adolf hitler and his Nazis Schindlers List is an Amazing movie I would forever love it I love the Shawshank Redemption too.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Nobody: 2:10am On Sep 11, 2020
Carlyboi:

And about going together to Auschwitz I’m down for IT Schindlers list kinda exposed me to a lot of the things the Jews of that period faced in the hands of Adolf hitler and his Nazis Schindlers List is an Amazing movie I would forever love it I love the Shawshank Redemption too.

Yeah they're both great movies. It would have been a horrific ordeal for the Jews. Those Nazis are soulless ppl. Some still exist today. I don't understand how anyone can think anything that they're superior to anybody cos of skin colour or race. It's just beyond me to comprehend how they think that way. There's some lady in Sweden I think, it is on utube n she is racist n always putting up videos ranting about black ppl coming there taking their jobs n stuff like that. I forget her channel but she's awful woman. N the sad part is that she has so many subscribers who agree with her political views on black ppl having rights to live n work in their country. God created this world for everyone n I believe anyone should be allowed to live where they please. As long as they're not harming anyone n living happy productive life what's the harm in having immigrants in your country. Foreigners bring different cultures and variety of ppl with all kinds of personalities and humour and I like meeting ppl from different countries. I always have. There's lots of movies similar to shindlers list if U like I'll look up the good ones for U n let u know. I've seen a fair few of them. All based in true stories bout the camps in Germany. Yes someday I will go there n U can be my travel buddy. Itd be better travelling with someone who has interest n curiosity for the same kinda destinations. U seem very intelligent too�
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Nobody: 2:20am On Sep 11, 2020
Carlyboi:

Oh that’s nice I think a whole lot of white or people from the caucuses have Jewish ancestry or heritage tbh some may not be aware or some may try to hide it but I think Jewish ancestry is quite predominant among Europeans especially non Israeli Jews....just like Irish-Scottish and English ancestry is very common among the people that Founded the USA which they were later joined by the Italians who migrated in large numbers to the US in the 1930s if I’m correct.

I really love Schindlers list it’s officially one of my fave movies of all time as of this moment and considering the fact that I have seen loads of classic and great movies which includes Godfather,good fellas,Gangs of New York,Taxi Driver,No country for Old Men,LA confidential to mention but a few you know most movie rating sites has Schindler list between 1-5 of the best and greatest movie ever made?

Yeah it won an Oscar I think. It was a very good movie. I liked gangs of New York too. Usually I do tend to watch more horror movies and post apocalyptic ones but I do like movies based on true stories like shindlers list. I'm not a big action movie fan n although I draw n always wanted to do my own comic series I can't stand watching Marvel movies n all that stuff lol. I have met Chris Hemsworth the guy who is Thor in the thor movies. He's Australian n used to do a tv series here in Oz a really popular one n I won a competition from a magazine n they flew me to Sydney and I got two days watching them film n got a hug from him n photo taken n had lunch with him n some other smaller Aussie stars. He's a really really nice guy n hot as hell lol.
Yeah I've Jewish ancestors and my mum's mother married mums dad whos last name was Ford n it originates from Viking heritage way back from their word for rivers or fields, I can't remember which, which is fjord. So maybe I got the Viking blood too hahaha. I need to work on my inner pillaging haha. Yeah I think you're right bout the British and Italians in the us.
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by DedeNkem: 9:26am On Sep 11, 2020
Zealoy:
Hello guys pls I will like some advice from mature minds here, there's this girl am dating she's very pretty, sexy and hard working, she loves me so much that each day that she didn't hear my voice it will seems to her as if the world is coming to an end

The problem is I didn't love her equally the same way she loves me, initially I only wanted her for sex but she's getting too attached to me, and there's one certain man of God that warmed me to dump the girl am dating, which is her, my problem is how am I going to let her go without actually hurting her feelings cuz I know quite alright that she might hurt herself if I end the relationship between us. She's dangerously in love with me and I fear it will end in tears for her.

The bolded quote above shows you're an id*iot! I don't have respect for religious morons like you who allow pastors to control and dictate their life!

If the lady's love for you is "too much" for you, and you want to end the relationship, then grow some balls and politely inform her.
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Carlyboi(m): 11:35am On Sep 11, 2020
Missyford31:

Yeah it won an Oscar I think. It was a very good movie. I liked gangs of New York too. Usually I do tend to watch more horror movies and post apocalyptic ones but I do like movies based on true stories like shindlers list. I'm not a big action movie fan n although I draw n always wanted to do my own comic series I can't stand watching Marvel movies n all that stuff lol. I have met Chris Hemsworth the guy who is Thor in the thor movies. He's Australian n used to do a tv series here in Oz a really popular one n I won a competition from a magazine n they flew me to Sydney and I got two days watching them film n got a hug from him n photo taken n had lunch with him n some other smaller Aussie stars. He's a really really nice guy n hot as hell lol.
Yeah I've Jewish ancestors and my mum's mother married mums dad whos last name was Ford n it originates from Viking heritage way back from their word for rivers or fields, I can't remember which, which is fjord. So maybe I got the Viking blood too hahaha. I need to work on my inner pillaging haha. Yeah I think you're right bout the British and Italians in the us.

Oh Nice!you have met Chris hemsworth?that must have been when you were still pretty young if I’m correct!lol!yeah I learnt he his a cool guy and really nice I use to watch movie previews and interviews of the stars in major movies and some of the co-stars that have worked with him said he’s quite down to earth and yeah Chris is good looking,just like his brother Liam.I am quite surprised he got married pretty early even his brother said the same thing I read that somewhere lol and btw I know he’s Australian just like one of my fave Actors of all Time Russel Crowe the guy that starred alongside him and Kim Basinger And Kevin Spacey in LA confidential Guy Pearce is Australia too,learnt Mel Gibson is from Australia too you guys have produced a number of prolific Hollywood actors over the years.After the Italian-American actors and British you guys are Next in that Order of big Hollywood actors not originally from the US.

Your name ford so it’s actually spelled as fjord nice do you have any name like Kara just like someone I know,she’s American but she has Viking heritage too...I have seen the Vikings Series so I know a lil bit about the Vikings history,culture,tradition and overall way of life Bjorn should mean John right?plus Vikings are bold,brave and fierce I hope you’re one too and you only leave out the debauchery part lol.

Lastly,if you love the gangs of New York then you should check out Martin Scorsese filmography the old man cos he is one now not more a young guy lol,is one of my fave Hollywood director and filmmaker of all time..Daniel Day Lewis gave one of the best performances of his career in the gangs of New York So also Leonardo DiCaprio...you should check the Irish Man!if you’ve seen it.
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 11, 2020
Carlyboi:

Oh Nice!you have met Chris hemsworth?that must have been when you were still pretty young if I’m correct!lol!yeah I learnt he his a cool guy and really nice I use to watch movie previews and interviews of the stars in major movies and some of the co-stars that have worked with him said he’s quite down to earth and yeah Chris is good looking,just like his brother Liam.I am quite surprised he got married pretty early even his brother said the same thing I read that somewhere lol and btw I know he’s Australian just like one of my fave Actors of all Time Russel Crowe the guy that starred alongside him and Kim Basinger And Kevin Spacey in LA confidential Guy Pearce is Australia too,learnt Mel Gibson is from Australia too you guys have produced a number of prolific Hollywood actors over the years.After the Italian-American actors and British you guys are Next in that Order of big Hollywood actors not originally from the US.

Your name ford so it’s actually spelled as fjord nice do you have any name like Kara just like someone I know,she’s American but she has Viking heritage too...I have seen the Vikings Series so I know a lil bit about the Vikings history,culture,tradition and overall way of life Bjorn should mean John right?plus Vikings are bold,brave and fierce I hope you’re one too and you only leave out the debauchery part lol.

Lastly,if you love the gangs of New York then you should check out Martin Scorsese filmography the old man cos he is one now not more a young guy lol,is one of my fave Hollywood director and filmmaker of all time..Daniel Day Lewis gave one of the best performances of his career in the gangs of New York So also Leonardo DiCaprio...you should check the Irish Man!if you’ve seen it.

Yeah I was around 20 wen I met Chris. Yeah he's really down to earth. Yeah I was surprised he married so young. They live in Australia too. NSW I think.
Yeah I seen all the Vikings tv series it's a great show. yeah ford goes back centuries ago n was fjord in the Viking days but evolved to ford over time. My first name is Natasha cos dad n mum liked some Russian ballerina by that name n called me that lol but only my dad calls me Natasha n my bestie calls me Tash n everyone else calls me missy.
Hahaha yeah I gave up debauchery and pillaging years ago:-D I am fierce tho lol
N Russell crow is a great actor. Yeah we have a few good actors from here.
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Carlyboi(m): 12:05pm On Sep 11, 2020
Missyford31:

Yeah they're both great movies. It would have been a horrific ordeal for the Jews. Those Nazis are soulless ppl. Some still exist today. I don't understand how anyone can think anything that they're superior to anybody cos of skin colour or race. It's just beyond me to comprehend how they think that way. There's some lady in Sweden I think, it is on utube n she is racist n always putting up videos ranting about black ppl coming there taking their jobs n stuff like that. I forget her channel but she's awful woman. N the sad part is that she has so many subscribers who agree with her political views on black ppl having rights to live n work in their country. God created this world for everyone n I believe anyone should be allowed to live where they please. As long as they're not harming anyone n living happy productive life what's the harm in having immigrants in your country. Foreigners bring different cultures and variety of ppl with all kinds of personalities and humour and I like meeting ppl from different countries. I always have. There's lots of movies similar to shindlers list if U like I'll look up the good ones for U n let u know. I've seen a fair few of them. All based in true stories bout the camps in Germany. Yes someday I will go there n U can be my travel buddy. Itd be better travelling with someone who has interest n curiosity for the same kinda destinations. U seem very intelligent too�

Smiles!Thanks for the compliments hun!i try to know a bit about everything I’m a generally curious and I think it comes with the territory being a Sagittarius but also I’m a big fan of history especially political history and ancient...I know a tid bit of a lot of world civilization I have read a book about Joseph Stalin and I draw inspiration about only one thing from him his courage and self-belief,determination I mean a son of a shoe cobbler rising to become a defacto emperor of Russia like a modern Tsar even though he’s mean and ruthless and kinda similar to Hitler he was a dictator too but he did a lot of great things for Russia and he can be described as the father of modern Russia he was the reason hitler couldn’t advance past Stalingrad and take Russia then which would have spelled doom for all Europe during WWII lol!

Naturally racist people,i personally don’t care about them cos at the end of the day we’re all one people whether we’re looking at it from the theological angle as being children of God or from the anthropological,human evolution angle which most scholars says civilization started from African in ancient Egypt so going by the theory we were all black from the onset and people moved from Africa to different continents of the world but we’ve still got the Neardanthal argument which kinda complicate things but nevertheless I think the world and human existence is too mundane and racial prejudice and discrimination should not exist not one of us would get out of this place alive.....so all that attachment and materialism to me ain’t necessary I’m a very open minded person I can relate with anyone and I can be involved with people of every race or color the only thing is having that connection if I can connect to them on a human level then it doesn’t matter if they’re black or white,red or brown lol!

As regards the films on the Nazi’s and the Jews I wouldn’t mind I would relish cos I love learning about situations and periods like that Schindlers list portrayed the horrors of living in Nazi Germany as a Jew I also this film featuring scarlet Johansson called Jojo Rabbit sometime last year the movie also portrayed what happened in nazi Germany but it was kinda subtle it was a Satire and I think it’s a good watch.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Carlyboi(m): 12:48pm On Sep 11, 2020
Missyford31:

Yeah I was around 20 wen I met Chris. Yeah he's really down to earth. Yeah I was surprised he married so young. They live in Australia too. NSW I think.
Yeah I seen all the Vikings tv series it's a great show. yeah ford goes back centuries ago n was fjord in the Viking days but evolved to ford over time. My first name is Natasha cos dad n mum liked some Russian ballerina by that name n called me that lol but only my dad calls me Natasha n my bestie calls me Tash n everyone else calls me missy.
Hahaha yeah I gave up debauchery and pillaging years ago:-D I am fierce tho lol
N Russell crow is a great actor. Yeah we have a few good actors from here.

I already sensed you have a thing for Russia lol well who doesn’t I love Irina shayk and yElena isinbayeva used to be one of my fave sports stars so I understand lol...oh well you must have been smitten when you met Chris tho lol he’s got a sense of humor too hopefully you still have the pic you took with him I’d like to see it someday lol....and it’s best you left that life of debauchery and pillaging of the Vikings Ragnar lothbrok comes to mind I think I like your name the combination “Natasha Ford”so why do people call you missy I know it’s another form of Miss or Ms is there and connection to Natasha or Tash or people just like to call you Miss randomly?and the movie the Wizard of Oz is about your Country or something?

I don’t think you’ve only got a few good actors I think a number of them Gladiator is one of my fave movies of all time I love it not cos of Connie Nielsen or Joaquin Phoenix even tho they gave great performances I love it cos of Russell I think he won as Oscar for the movie and he had a great performance as Bud white in LA confidential too alongside Guy Pearce,whose memento performance was good too do you know the producers of LA confidential took a great risk casting them as the lead characters in the Movie cos they were relatively unknown Aussie Actors in Hollywood then but they both delivered.Another Actor I like is Keanu Reeves not only for his Acting but his simplistic way of life and unassuming and selfless nature he’s really kind and down to earth and he’s big on charity and I really enjoyed his role in Sweet November alongside Charlize Theron that should be arguably my fave Keanu Reeves movie not Matrix not John wick not even speed lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] / Married Businessman Takes Selfie With His Unclad Younger Lover In South Africa / Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.