Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,421 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? (52738 Views)

I'm Getting Too Attached To My Girlfriend I'm Scared I Might Get Hurt / How Do You Handle A Wife Who Is Too Attached To Her Family / I Feel Too Attached In A Relationship. How Do I Get Over It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 09, 2020
What exactly do you want??
If she no love you.. you go say she be gold digger Now she love you.. you say she too attach herself..
That man of god fit wan collect him share or maybe she no deserve you..
Cuz to me she has what most guys want.. Hardworking, loving etc

11 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Oyiboman69: 9:03am On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:
Hello guys pls I will like some advice from mature minds here, there's this girl am dating she's very pretty, sexy and hard working, she loves me so much that each day that she didn't hear my voice it will seems to her as if the world is coming to an end

The problem is I didn't love her equally the same way she loves me, initially I only wanted her for sex but she's getting too attached to me, and there's one certain man of God that warmed me to dump the girl am dating, which is her, my problem is how am I going to let her go without actually hurting her feelings cuz I know quite alright that she might hurt herself if I end the relationship between us. She's dangerously in love with me and I fear it will end in tears for her.
don't mind those those prophet,ask yourself,how are you been faring before you met this girl and are things now turning bad for you?,. One thing I know is that with time most things wear out,in this case ,its over see finish and trust me,she's the least of your worries. Just enjoy the flow cos all good things must surely end

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by DaddyRochie1642: 9:22am On Sep 09, 2020
EmptyGarden:
Na so men dey use marry o... "if I leave her, she will die", "she can't live without me".
Always remind yourself this "I AM NOT OXYGEN".
now put your boxers back on, get up and RUN!

You're a Wise Man

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by MediMedi(m): 9:22am On Sep 09, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Yes na.. If not sex object what else.. undecided ...
Child of the world

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Favy1235(f): 9:45am On Sep 09, 2020
This life no balance. Love too much problem,love less problem. Exactly what happened to me n my ex. I was too attached to him he got tired and wanted break. He later came back for that kind of love but it was far far gone.

25 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Scarfin(m): 10:04am On Sep 09, 2020
Tango123:

If u leave the girl because u want to, or because u are seeing bad habits and behaviour in her, that is understandable

But saying a (god of man) man of God told u really makes me wonder

How sure are u that the said god of men (man of God) is telling u the truth. Why are you mortgaging your future on what a human being like u said? Are you a man of Lucifer yourself? Why privilege the statement of a human being?

Many have been led astray by so called statements from gods of men (men of God). Many gods of men are evil, although there are a few good ones. But even those few good ones are not always right. They can make mistakes. Their past experiences and human qualities can cloud their judgments, and make them misinterprete any sign they receive, that is if they did receive any in the first place.

Man!!
I had concluded all commenters on nairaland are idiots until i read your comment.
This is graceful reply

5 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by 1x2x3: 10:07am On Sep 09, 2020
You just may never find another like her. Be cautious!!!

7 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by BigJoe29: 10:11am On Sep 09, 2020
Guy if u want to dump her, do it. You owe no one anything.
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Skepticus: 10:19am On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:
Hello guys pls I will like some advice from mature minds here, there's this girl am dating she's very pretty, sexy and hard working, she loves me so much that each day that she didn't hear my voice it will seems to her as if the world is coming to an end

The problem is I didn't love her equally the same way she loves me, initially I only wanted her for sex but she's getting too attached to me, and there's one certain man of God that warmed me to dump the girl am dating, which is her, my problem is how am I going to let her go without actually hurting her feelings cuz I know quite alright that she might hurt herself if I end the relationship between us. She's dangerously in love with me and I fear it will end in tears for her.

Life is easier when you have a girl who loves you more than you love her except she lacks character, promiscuous, medical or other valid reasons.

If you go for the one you love, you'll have to impress her to keep her.

Make life easier. Not tougher

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Enugupikin: 10:42am On Sep 09, 2020
Deborah98:
What other people are craving for,but who gave you the mentality of just having sex with her,you see my problem with some people, let me just hit and run forgetting that karam knows everyone,e be things ooooh,if you don't want her go ahead and tell her,let her cut off her feelings for you cos it's obvious all you want in the relationship is sex.
There is nothing like karma here.. Both of them committed fornication.. So how will karma now work for one person

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Enugupikin: 10:43am On Sep 09, 2020
1StopRudeness:

Are there no prostitutess anymore....instead of putting yourself on Karma’s list......why would you wake up and deliberately decide to hurt another human being ....

Nothing like karma.. Both committed fornication
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by saintjimos(m): 10:58am On Sep 09, 2020
Favy1235:
This life no balance. Love too much problem,love less problem. Exactly what happened to me n my ex. I was too attached to him he got tired and wanted break. He later came back for that kind of love but it was far far gone.
All we want is happiness and peace �
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by extol1(m): 11:10am On Sep 09, 2020
how I wish the lady's father is an herbalist

5 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Iceyjayzz(m): 11:14am On Sep 09, 2020
Charlex23:
See let me tell you something about Love. I'll rather prefer to be with a lady who loves me more than i love her, rather than to be with a lady i love more. Appreciate what u have bro.
It's difficult to find true love these days and don't let go of her. Those who u tend to love don't always love u back, but those you don't really love tend to love you more. That's one of the mystery of life.
Op better listen to this

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Promoter2: 11:17am On Sep 09, 2020
Ride on
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Xisnin(m): 11:18am On Sep 09, 2020
MediMedi:
How do world want us to love....?

A lady love more, na problem.

A man love more, na problem.

The worst part is that, guys nowadays see all ladies as sex object.
Please define a "sex object".
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Farki: 11:18am On Sep 09, 2020
Chai can you imagine what I am reading? Do you know how many men are hoping for that kind of person?

Just tell her, with your chest, I'm not that into you.

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Lexusgs430: 11:19am On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:

MEN MEN MEN....... Una no go see heaven enter walahi .......

When you dey chase her, you dey mark her like football defender...... Now you don chop her wella, you wan blame one God of Men........

Your pankere dey inside kerosene............ cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Fidelismaria: 11:19am On Sep 09, 2020

then let it end in premium tears for her

This is music to my ears

that girl is a simp the beta female deserves the heartbreak

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Sheriman(m): 11:19am On Sep 09, 2020
Oti da Oran meaning that you have committed a crime
Zealoy:

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 09, 2020

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by airminem(f): 11:20am On Sep 09, 2020
Thank for giving her humility.
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Prechgold1180(m): 11:21am On Sep 09, 2020
John after all we v been through , this is how you choose to pay me back after all the love after all the promises , thanks for breaking my heart
It's me Sandra u think I won't know you penned dis see I know ur handwriting online I know how u configure jargons all in the name of sentence

Thanks for breaking my kidney

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by epicmadam(f): 11:21am On Sep 09, 2020
Once you give her belle, you will know whatsup
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Zane2point4(m): 11:22am On Sep 09, 2020
Gum body,more like lillo of big brother naija,i hate that kind thing eeh.
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by VirginSearcher(m): 11:22am On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:

Be deceiving yourself with man of God rubbish until he collects your babe.. u still dey fall for all this charge n bail fake pastors.. Mumu man

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by hustla(m): 11:23am On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:
I don't think is from God o cuz I got a message from a man of God that I should dump the fair girl am dating and to all indications he was referring to her, honestly she's every man's dream beautiful and very sexy but honestly I don't love her to the extent of settling down with her, I only wish the best for her that's y I want to let her go so that she can find someone better than me

All these cele pastors and their obsession with warning against fair women

Better avoid them for your own good

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by kkinternet: 11:23am On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:
I don't think is from God o cuz I got a message from a man of God that I should dump the fair girl am dating and to all indications he was referring to her, honestly she's every man's dream beautiful and very sexy but honestly I don't love her to the extent of settling down with her, I only wish the best for her that's y I want to let her go so that she can find someone better than me

Fake men of God everywhere.
Do that which pleases you. I was once advised by a man of "god" to leave my fair gf..I did and I ever regretted that fake prophecy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Topmaike007(m): 11:23am On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:
man of god keel you dia... Something people like us dey find na him you wan trowey..

Fake prophecies every where
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by ityP(m): 11:23am On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:

Start ghosting on her. Block her line so she doesn't reach you. Call her when you dey in the mood to call. When you do and she asks why she wasn't able to reach you, blame MTN network. Nothing chokes a man more than too much love from someone whom you don't love that much

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Guidetop2: 11:23am On Sep 09, 2020
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) / Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic / Hilarious: Tells Us What Is Going Through This Groom's Mind [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.