Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? (52780 Views)

I'm Getting Too Attached To My Girlfriend I'm Scared I Might Get Hurt / How Do You Handle A Wife Who Is Too Attached To Her Family / I Feel Too Attached In A Relationship. How Do I Get Over It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Uniquekriss(m): 11:23am On Sep 09, 2020
If u dump that girl God will punish u, she's pretty, sexy, loving and all what not, yet u wanna quit. U dump her and marry the one that will kill you, I know all that glitters isn't gold buh if she's homely with good character plz marry her. If a prophet told u to leave her, there must be something to convince u about her that d man isn't fake. Use your brain. Call me or chat me lemme counsel u

4 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:
I don't think is from God o cuz I got a message from a man of God that I should dump the fair girl am dating and to all indications he was referring to her, honestly she's every man's dream beautiful and very sexy but honestly I don't love her to the extent of settling down with her, I only wish the best for her that's y I want to let her go so that she can find someone better than me
Have you heard of so called "men of God" that snatched someone's gf?

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by asatemple(f): 11:24am On Sep 09, 2020
Let the man of God give you reasons for the ‘prophesy’ cos, you just said the girl is very beautiful. In life, everyone is a suspect
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by longsnake(m): 11:24am On Sep 09, 2020
so the man of 'God' could not warn you for wanting someone daughter for sex ko?

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by SocialJustice: 11:24am On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:
Hello guys pls I will like some advice from mature minds here, there's this girl am dating she's very pretty, sexy and hard working, she loves me so much that each day that she didn't hear my voice it will seems to her as if the world is coming to an end

The problem is I didn't love her equally the same way she loves me, initially I only wanted her for sex but she's getting too attached to me, and there's one certain man of God that warmed me to dump the girl am dating, which is her, my problem is how am I going to let her go without actually hurting her feelings cuz I know quite alright that she might hurt herself if I end the relationship between us. She's dangerously in love with me and I fear it will end in tears for her.
Man of what asked you to dump her for what reason?

If her intentions are genuine, you will to regret dumping her.
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by VirginSearcher(m): 11:24am On Sep 09, 2020
Prechgold1180:
John after all we v been through , this is how you choose to pay me back after all the love after all the promises , thanks for breaking my heart
It's me Sandra u think I won't know you penned dis see I know ur handwriting online I know how u configure jargons all in the name of sentence

Thanks for breaking my kidney
Are you okay
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by OgThanos: 11:24am On Sep 09, 2020
See what other men are craving for.
God gave you one and you're here toying with her feeling..
Didirin undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Geo4646: 11:24am On Sep 09, 2020
firstly, which part of Nigeria??
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Prechgold1180(m): 11:26am On Sep 09, 2020
VirginSearcher:

Are you okay
niggar are you john is he you I mean are you he , he ain't you you ain't him

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by shiwex: 11:26am On Sep 09, 2020
You're a fool.....I can bet you if you send her away, you'll forever miss her and regret it. oh boy, you need to stick like glue.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by tolguy(m): 11:27am On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:
I don't think is from God o cuz I got a message from a man of God that I should dump the fair girl am dating and to all indications he was referring to her, honestly she's every man's dream beautiful and very sexy but honestly I don't love her to the extent of settling down with her, I only wish the best for her that's y I want to let her go so that she can find someone better than me
sooner or later you will open a thread to curse that scammer you called man of God
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by ymstar(m): 11:27am On Sep 09, 2020
Missyford31:

Pastors don't have a direct ph line to talk to god. They're supposed to teach U bout the bible not bout who u should be dating
I would love to be ur friend
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Uniquekriss(m): 11:27am On Sep 09, 2020
Favy1235:
This life no balance.
Love too much problem,love less problem.
Exactly what happened to me n my ex.
I was too attached to him he got tired and wanted break.
He later came back for that kind of love but it was far far gone.
the kinda woman I like. Any man who complains that his woman is too attached is a cheat, except the woman is overly insecure and nags
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by IamYourNeighbor(m): 11:27am On Sep 09, 2020
A man of God told you.

How does this sound ?
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by adedayo3193(m): 11:27am On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:

I think the man Of God wants to use Idea to snatch her from you
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 09, 2020
People should stop listening to these so-called men of God with regards to their relationship. I think you're simply using man of God as an excuse to break a lady's heart. Since when has it become a crime to love you? If you undeservedly break that lady's heart, I hope you suffer the same from other ladies you will meet.

Stop use and dump. Have a heart. Be a man. Real men have honor. Have honor.

Zealoy:
Hello guys pls I will like some advice from mature minds here, there's this girl am dating she's very pretty, sexy and hard working, she loves me so much that each day that she didn't hear my voice it will seems to her as if the world is coming to an end

The problem is I didn't love her equally the same way she loves me, initially I only wanted her for sex but she's getting too attached to me, and there's one certain man of God that warmed me to dump the girl am dating, which is her, my problem is how am I going to let her go without actually hurting her feelings cuz I know quite alright that she might hurt herself if I end the relationship between us. She's dangerously in love with me and I fear it will end in tears for her.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:

Man of god kill you there
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by ledaman: 11:28am On Sep 09, 2020
Is it a crime for a lady to love you? Most ladies loves what they listen too, while guys loves what they see you are lucky to have a lady that really loves you and one so called prophet doom asked you to dump your girl, tell the man to give you his wife for substitution !

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by phazotron(m): 11:28am On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:

Nurture that girl. According to you, you haven't said anything bad that she does.

Does she exhibit any traits you would consider a deal breaker in a relationship?

If not why u want to kill something (potentially) good?

Until then, hold her tight and cherish her and give her the attention she wants. Girls like that mostly don't care about money

What they need is just love and affection

Love isn't always an instantaneous thing

After some time you can fall in love with someone you thought wasn't your type initially

Na so I lose correct girl out of carelessness

Best thing for a man is to find a female who truly loves him from within

5 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Adurabledamsel(f): 11:28am On Sep 09, 2020
Please, hear from God your self, don't always believe this people, some, if not most of what they say are not true. I am talking from experience.

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 09, 2020
Enugupikin:

Nothing like karma.. Both committed fornication

There’s nothing like fornication.... one person just decided to use someone like trash..

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by flyingpig: 11:28am On Sep 09, 2020
Favy1235:
This life no balance.
Love too much problem,love less problem.
Exactly what happened to me n my ex.
I was too attached to him he got tired and wanted break.
He later came back for that kind of love but it was far far gone.
Truth is most men who get fed up with clingy love and break up, always tend to regret it and return to seek for forgiveness. Usually, the grass is greener on the other side and he thinks he can get such from other ladies too. Only for him to go outside and find out other women are very selfish, self-centered, cold and only care about themselves and how much money you give them. Then when he comes back to his clingy ex, she's moved on.

This life ehn

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Mhayor8888(m): 11:28am On Sep 09, 2020
Please I'm currently facing the same problem...
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Martartins(m): 11:28am On Sep 09, 2020
When she leaves you, I don't want you to open another thread crying oo...

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by flyingpig: 11:29am On Sep 09, 2020
phazotron:

Nurture that girl. According to you, you haven't said anything bad.

Does she exhibit any traits you would consider a deal breaker in a relationship?

If not why u want to kill something (potentially) good?

Until then, hold her tight and cherish her and give her the attention she wants. Girls like that mostly don't care about money

What they need is just love and affection

Love isn't always an instantaneous thing

After some time you can fall in love with someone you thought wasn't your type initially

Na so I lose correct girl out of carelessness

Best thing for a man is to find a female who truly loves him from within
I have a reason for asking, have you been able to find someone like her?
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 09, 2020
Use prick enlarger to enlarge your prick to yam size, then you fuc* am hardcore for three hours straight. If she does not detach enhh, make thunder fire me.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Saintmary(f): 11:29am On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:

By the time karma comes knocking on your door, that your pastor will be busy flexing with his wife at home.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by OBku4(m): 11:29am On Sep 09, 2020
Scarfin:

[s]Man!!
I had concluded all commenters on nairaland are idiots until i read your comment.[/s]

This is graceful reply
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Guyman02: 11:29am On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:

Stop Fooling yourself with Man of God said this or that, a man of God who can't see the result of Fulham vs Arsenal match so that you go win better money from Bet9ja and change your life but can see your future, that one na man of God?

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by hamxee33(m): 11:30am On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:

gyen gyen!!!
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by vickydevoka(m): 11:30am On Sep 09, 2020
Marriage no be relationship o. After marriage na u go even de beg for pussy.
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:
Awwwnnn, you are indeed lucky to find such a girl in present Nigeria showing u true love

You may find another in the end, but may not love u the way she loves u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Five Crazy Things Women Do Because Of Men In Nigeria / Nneka Onuorah: Stop Calling Me Bro, I Am A Lady - Nigerian Lesbian / After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.