Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? (52760 Views)

I'm Getting Too Attached To My Girlfriend I'm Scared I Might Get Hurt / How Do You Handle A Wife Who Is Too Attached To Her Family / I Feel Too Attached In A Relationship. How Do I Get Over It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 11, 2020
Carlyboi:

I already sensed you have a thing for Russia lol well who doesn’t I love Irina shayk and yElena isinbayeva used to be one of my fave sports stars so I understand lol...oh well you must have been smitten when you met Chris tho lol he’s got a sense of humor too hopefully you still have the pic you took with him I’d like to see it someday lol....and it’s best you left that life of debauchery and pillaging of the Vikings Ragnar lothbrok comes to mind I think I like your name the combination “Natasha Ford”so why do people call you missy I know it’s another form of Miss or Ms is there and connection to Natasha or Tash or people just like to call you Miss randomly?and the movie the Wizard of Oz is about your Country or something?

I don’t think you’ve only got a few good actors I think a number of them Gladiator is one of my fave movies of all time I love it not cos of Connie Nielsen or Joaquin Phoenix even tho they gave great performances I love it cos of Russell I think he won as Oscar for the movie and he had a great performance as Bud white in LA confidential too alongside Guy Pearce,whose memento performance was good too do you know the producers of LA confidential took a great risk casting them as the lead characters in the Movie cos they were relatively unknown Aussie Actors in Hollywood then but they both delivered.Another Actor I like is Keanu Reeves not only for his Acting but his simplistic way of life and unassuming and selfless nature he’s really kind and down to earth and he’s big on charity and I really enjoyed his role in Sweet November alongside Charlize Theron that should be arguably my fave Keanu Reeves movie not Matrix not John wick not even speed lol

Yeah I have the pic in my ph somewhere I'll find it tomorrow n show you. He's way taller than me lol. Na my grandmother nicknamed me missy moo wen I was a baby n I have huuuge family of cousins uncle's aunties just on mums side alone n they all just always called me missy n all my friends n everyone I know just done the same. Sometimes close friends or my bros call me miss. Ford is mums maiden name before she married my dad but I don't use my birth name, dad's surname I use ford. Dad's side of the family are backwards idiots lol.
You know Ur Hollywood movies lol.
Yeah Chris has funny sense of humour n he treats U like he's known U all his life.
I also met Daniel johns from Silverchair an Aussie band and I met the guitarist from the USA band offspring too. Im a big nirvana fan n wanted to meet Kurt Cobain most of all. But he been dead a long time. And probably Marylin manson lol I can't help but like his music. Oh and Eminem lol.
I love music more than I watch movies.
One of my favourite actors is south African. Charlto Copley. He's a great actor. He was in Elysium and district 13. Both great movies especially Elysium.
I like SciFi movies too.
Have U seen the movie 300? It's bout gladiators. Awesome movie.
N yeah I always been fascinated with Russians lol
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by TheCork(m): 3:31pm On Sep 11, 2020
victorian:

Grandpa! Stop clicking on my mentions .

Ekpa!

Ok But y do u keep making people come in there trouser every day & How many times a day must I change trouser juss so u can prove yor point? y
do u keep comin back to cuss problem on nairaland?? angry
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Carlyboi(m): 4:58pm On Sep 11, 2020
Missyford31:

Yeah I have the pic in my ph somewhere I'll find it tomorrow n show you. He's way taller than me lol. Na my grandmother nicknamed me missy moo wen I was a baby n I have huuuge family of cousins uncle's aunties just on mums side alone n they all just always called me missy n all my friends n everyone I know just done the same. Sometimes close friends or my bros call me miss. Ford is mums maiden name before she married my dad but I don't use my birth name, dad's surname I use ford. Dad's side of the family are backwards idiots lol.
Yeah Chris has funny sense of humour n he treats U like he's known U all his life.
I also met Daniel johns from Silverchair an Aussie band and I met the guitarist from the USA band offspring too. Im a big nirvana fan n wanted to meet Kurt Cobain most of all. But he been dead a long time. And probably Marylin manson lol I can't help but like his music. Oh and Eminem lol.
One of my favourite actors is south African. Charlto Copley. He's a great actor. He was in Elysium and district 13. Both great movies especially Elysium.
I like SciFi movies too.

I have seen Elysium starring Matt DAmon...I should know the South African actor....so what are your plans for the day
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Carlyboi(m): 12:16am On Sep 12, 2020
Missyford31:

I like SciFi movies too.

Hey Missy!how are you doing
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Nobody: 1:02am On Sep 12, 2020
Carlyboi:

I have seen Elysium starring Matt DAmon...I should know the South African actor....so what are your plans for the day

Hi I fell asleep last night it was late sorry.
Yeah charlto Copley plays that bad guy in Elysium. He's brilliant lol. District nine is a South African movie bout these aliens that live segregated to the humans and the humans treat them bad and charlto copleys character gets infected n starts turning into one n the humans hunt him down and he starts helping this alien n the aliens kid alien fix their spaceship to get home. The aliens look like big insects. It's a good movie:-D I'll Google those other movies bout the concentration camps today I can't think of the names of top of my head. I'm not doing much today just clean house for mum n sit around the house today. It's Saturday morning here
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Carlyboi(m): 2:11am On Sep 12, 2020
Missyford31:

Hi I fell asleep last night it was late sorry.
Yeah charlto Copley plays that bad guy in Elysium. He's brilliant lol. District nine is a South African movie bout these aliens that live segregated to the humans and the humans treat them bad and charlto copleys character gets infected n starts turning into one n the humans hunt him down and he starts helping this alien n the aliens kid alien fix their spaceship to get home. The aliens look like big insects. It's a good movie:-D I'll Google those other movies bout the concentration camps today I can't think of the names of top of my head. I'm not doing much today just clean house for mum n sit around the house today. It's Saturday morning here

Oh ok I’m about to go to bed tho so I guess I’m gonna catch you in the Morning and night time your time lol...hope you slept good tho?you know it’s one of those wonders of the universe or planet earth it’s midnight here it’s morning over there...Night.talk to you in a bit.Xoxo
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Nobody: 2:12am On Sep 12, 2020
Carlyboi:

Oh ok I’m about to go to bed tho so I guess I’m gonna catch you in the Morning and night time your time lol...hope you slept good tho?you know it’s one of those wonders of the universe or planet earth it’s midnight here it’s morning over there...Night.talk to you in a bit.Xoxo

It sure is lol.
Yeah sweet dreams to you:-)
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Carlyboi(m): 12:16pm On Sep 12, 2020
Missyford31:

It sure is lol.
Yeah sweet dreams to you:-)

Hello Missy!
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 12, 2020
Carlyboi:

Hello Missy!

Hafa. I had an early night last night cos been having alot a late ones lately.
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Carlyboi(m): 11:55pm On Sep 12, 2020
Missyford31:

Hafa. I had an early night last night cos been having alot a late ones lately.

I Dey o babygirl!i have been expecting tote message cos you said you have got loads of free time today?how is Tasmania this morning tho Missy Ms? wink
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 13, 2020
Carlyboi:

I Dey o babygirl!i have been expecting tote message cos you said you have got loads of free time today?how is Tasmania this morning tho Missy Ms? wink

Lol my bro calls me missy miss.
It's sunny but a little cold here this morning. Wats a tote msg

And how are U today
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Carlyboi(m): 12:11am On Sep 13, 2020
Missyford31:

Lol my bro calls me missy miss.
It's sunny but a little cold here this morning. Wats a tote msg

And how are U today

Oh really I didn’t know they do...lol!i just felt like Missy Miss sounds kinda nice and I meant “your”message not tote lol!Damn auto correct doing the most!well me thinking you’re having s good time hun?Any plans for the day?
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Nobody: 12:15am On Sep 13, 2020
Carlyboi:

Oh really I didn’t know they do...lol!i just felt like Missy Miss sounds kinda nice and I meant “your”message not tote lol!Damn auto correct doing the most!well me thinking you’re having s good time hun?Any plans for the day?

Na not much today. Is Sunday.
Just laze bout the house today. Will shower soon do some laundry n probably just watch some telly.
Lol yeah I hate autocorrect too.
Which msg? Those movies? Soz I forgot but I'll get onto it shortly for ya
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Carlyboi(m): 12:24am On Sep 13, 2020
Missyford31:

Na not much today. Is Sunday.
Just laze bout the house today. Will shower soon do some laundry n probably just watch some telly.
Lol yeah I hate autocorrect too.
Which msg? Those movies? Soz I forgot but I'll get onto it shortly for ya

Yeah btw I’m currently seeing a movie about WWII it’s called Casablanca and i read it’s some sort of classic not bad so far tho it’s centered around Winston Churchill and his trip to the Maghreb Algiers in Algeria precisely he was supposed to have a meeting with their French and American allies then!So the film is based on the incidences of that period!

You said you’re gonna show me the pic you had with Chris tho?
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Nobody: 12:26am On Sep 13, 2020
Carlyboi:

Yeah btw I’m currently seeing a movie about WWII it’s called Casablanca and i read it’s some sort of classic not bad so far tho it’s centered around Winston Churchill and his trip to the Maghreb Algiers in Algeria precisely he was supposed to have a meeting with their French and American allies then!So the film is based on the incidences of that period!

Lol oh yeah. Ill look for it now
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Carlyboi(m): 12:30am On Sep 13, 2020
Missyford31:

Lol oh yeah. Ill look for it now

Btw why don’t I send you a DM or PM as we call it here?so you can just send it to me?
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 13, 2020
Carlyboi:

It's on my other ph I broke the screen but my son has it on his cos he sent it to this ph a few months ago but I can't find it so wen he's up I'll get it from him n put it up here for ya. My cousin has the original photograph we took it with a camera. I gave it to her years ago along with a signed home and away script he signed that had all of his lines for an episode on it.
Yeah I haven't watched casablanca
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Nobody: 12:36am On Sep 13, 2020
Carlyboi:

Btw why don’t I send you a DM or PM as we call it here?so you can just send it to me?

Ok I will DM you wen I get the pic
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Carlyboi(m): 12:37am On Sep 13, 2020
Missyford31:

It's on my other ph I broke the screen but my son has it on his cos he sent it to this ph a few months ago but I can't find it so wen he's up I'll get it from him n put it up here for ya. My cousin has the original photograph we took it with a camera. I gave it to her years ago along with a signed home and away script he signed that had all of his lines for an episode on it.
Yeah I haven't watched casablanca

Oh ok cool you must still have those memories tho they linger lol!so do you go to church or something?lol
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Carlyboi(m): 12:40am On Sep 13, 2020
Missyford31:

Ok I will DM you wen I get the pic

Oh ok I meant me sending you a DM actually but if you wanna do it too it’s fine...ladies first I guess!btw I’m a big fan of Rap or hip hop music as well and my Top two fave of all time his 2pac and a Nigerian rapper called Dagrin...I’m not a big Eminem fan but I respect is craft a whole lot and I use to have his Marshal matters LP Stan ft Dido is one of my fave rap song of all time!
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Nobody: 12:42am On Sep 13, 2020
Carlyboi:

Oh ok cool you must still have those memories tho they linger lol!so do you go to church or something?lol

Yeah the memories are good n I regret giving my cousin my stuff lol
I grew up going to church n have been baptized but I haven't been for years now. I'm still Christian tho n pray each night before I sleep. Wbu
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Carlyboi(m): 12:47am On Sep 13, 2020
Missyford31:

Yeah the memories are good n I regret giving my cousin my stuff lol
I grew up going to church n have been baptized but I haven't been for years now. I'm still Christian tho n pray each night before I sleep. Wbu

I’m more religious than Spiritual tho and since we’re vibing on a personal level and this a public forum send me a DM hun cos I don’t even talk much on here!that I’d be more comfortable cos I’m kinda private person lol
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Nobody: 12:55am On Sep 13, 2020
Carlyboi:

Oh ok I meant me sending you a DM actually but if you wanna do it too it’s fine...ladies first I guess!btw I’m a big fan of Rap or hip hop music as well and my Top two fave of all time his 2pac and a Nigerian rapper called Dagrin...I’m not a big Eminem fan but I respect is craft a whole lot and I use to have his Marshal matters LP Stan ft Dido is one of my fave rap song of all time!

Lol my favourite song by Eminem is not afraid. My fave song Eva. I liked his band too D12. Five other rappers plus em they rapped together done heapsa songs n live shows together. Pac is ok but a little soft for my tastes I prefer asap rocky who to look at is absolutely gorgeous lol, nle Choppa, Kodak black, future, meek mill, etc I like Gangsta rap best. Australian rap is crap except for a guy called Kerser. I like his song losing my brain. I like wizkid tho lol. Baby come closer, make me dance, fever, n I want your body in my bed lol. How's it go..some ppl say dem bad pass me but.... something something... i am the baddest thocheesy lolz I ain't listened to it in a while. He's hot asf in the baby come closer clip too lol. I like that David n kizz Daniel song too that starts of...loving you na scam ooo. Lol
I like lil Wayne too.
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Nobody: 1:05am On Sep 13, 2020
Carlyboi:

I’m more religious than Spiritual tho and since we’re vibing on a personal level and this a public forum send me a DM hun cos I don’t even talk much on here!that I’d be more comfortable cos I’m kinda private person lol

Ok I'll get the pic wen my boy is up n I'll DM U k
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Carlyboi(m): 1:08am On Sep 13, 2020
Missyford31:

Lol my favourite song by Eminem is not afraid. My fave song Eva. I liked his band too D12. Five other rappers plus em they rapped together done heapsa songs n live shows together. Pac is ok but a little soft for my tastes I prefer asap rocky who to look at is absolutely gorgeous lol, nle Choppa, Kodak black, future, meek mill, etc I like Gangsta rap best. Australian rap is crap except for a guy called Kerser. I like his song losing my brain. I like wizkid tho lol. Baby come closer, make me dance, fever, n I want your body in my bed lol. How's it go..some ppl say dem bad pass me but.... something something... i am the baddest thocheesy lolz I ain't listened to it in a while. He's hot asf in the baby come closer clip too lol. I like that David n kizz Daniel song too that starts of...loving you na scam ooo. Lol
I like lil Wayne too.

Oh babygirl you cracked me Up good with this yeah Eminem has slaughter house and his bad meets Evil group I think D12 has Eminem and Royce Da 5’9 I think slaughter house includes Joel Ortiz there is this white guy and joe budden they had one mad ass BET cypher I think 2013/14 I really love the Cyper and PAC is not soft tho he just makes soulful and conscious rap most of the time but he doesn’t take away his being hard core seems you like good looking guys or dudes lol but ASAP rocky acts girlish or does a lot of girl things tho paint his nails wearing pearls and all that lol

As far new school rappers are concerned my top five are Kanye,Drake,Jcole,Kendrick Lamar and lil Wayne....sometimes I like different Artistes for different reasons some for their music and their sound and some for their persona.

For the oldies I enjoy Nas Music and his style of Rap,I enjoy Notorious Big’s music too I have listened to his two major LPs and I can say they’re really dope and classics jay and Eminem is cool too they’ve got some songs and albums that are considered classics

And yeah as for Wizkid what are the odds cos that’s my guy right there I have been a big big fan of his since 2010 before he became this big he’s my fave Nigerian celebrity he’s the only celebrity I follow on my social media pages so that says a lot lol yeah he makes good music and his quite talented I can say you know your music to a large extent lol!
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Carlyboi(m): 1:10am On Sep 13, 2020
Missyford31:

I like lil Wayne too.

And the David is Davido he’s really big Too but Wizkid is my guy tho so you don’t know Wizkid songs like ojuelegba?Pakurumo?Caro?Dont Dull?lol
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Nobody: 1:21am On Sep 13, 2020
Carlyboi:

Oh babygirl you cracked me Up good with this yeah Eminem has slaughter house and his bad meets Evil group I think D12 has Eminem and Royce Da 5’9 I think slaughter house includes Joel Ortiz there is this white guy and joe budden they had one mad ass BET cypher I think 2013/14 I really love the Cyper and PAC is not soft tho he just makes soulful and conscious rap most of the time but he doesn’t take away his being hard core seems you like good looking guys or dudes lol but ASAP rocky acts girlish or does a lot of girl things tho paint his nails wearing pearls and all that lol

As far new school rappers are concerned my top five are Kanye,Drake,Jcole,Kendrick Lamar and lil Wayne....sometimes I like different Artistes for different reasons some for their music and their sound and some for their persona.

For the oldies I enjoy Nas Music and his style of Rap,I enjoy Notorious Big’s music too I have listened to his two major LPs and I can say they’re really dope and classics jay and Eminem is cool too they’ve got some songs and albums that are considered classics

And yeah as for Wizkid what are the odds cos that’s my guy right there I have been a big big fan of his since 2010 before he became this big he’s my fave Nigerian celebrity he’s the only celebrity I follow on my social media pages so that says a lot lol yeah he makes good music and his quite talented I can say you know your music to a large extent lol!

Lol yeah WizKid is great. Sweet love and I love my baby are good songs of his too.
Yo I love biggie I like him better than Pac. Have U seen the movie notorious? If not U should. Is all bout the biggie n Pac stuff.
Yeah drake is good but I only like wen he collaborates with other rappers like Wayne and big Joe n future. Collab are usually better songs I think. Even wen Wayne collars he's better. Though I do love his song awkward. Lamar is awesome I like DNA. Yeah D12 was proof ems bestie he got killed years ago and swifty mcvay, bizarre, Mr Porter, Eminem and kuniva. I loved proof he was a good rapper he was killed in a drive-by shooting. XXL have all upcoming artists over the years doing cyphers U should check em out some are good. Guys like nle, Kodak, lil yatchy, 21 savage etc. I also like Tommy Lee Sparta Jamaican dance hall artist he's a Jamaican gangsta lol. He sings bout it all. If U don't know him U should check him out. Blessings, shook, pyscho n I love my baby. He's Jamaica's version of wizkid. But gangsta. Lol
Yeah asap is an idiot with the nail polish and pearls but he's still very preeeettty lol
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Nobody: 1:24am On Sep 13, 2020
Carlyboi:

And the David is Davido he’s really big Too but Wizkid is my guy tho so you don’t know Wizkid songs like ojuelegba?Pakurumo?Caro?Dont Dull?lol

I've listened to ojuelegba it's a little too Nigerian style for wat I'm used to haha.
And have listened to others but they didn't catch my fancy much.
Yeah I did type davido but that autocorrect giving me wahala lol
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Carlyboi(m): 1:42am On Sep 13, 2020
Missyford31:

Lol yeah WizKid is great. Sweet love and I love my baby are good songs of his too.
Yo I love biggie I like him better than Pac. Have U seen the movie notorious? If not U should. Is all bout the biggie n Pac stuff.
Yeah drake is good but I only like wen he collaborates with other rappers like Wayne and big Joe n future. Collab are usually better songs I think. Even wen Wayne collars he's better. Though I do love his song awkward. Lamar is awesome I like DNA. Yeah D12 was proof ems bestie he got killed years ago and swifty mcvay, bizarre, Mr Porter, Eminem and kuniva. I loved proof he was a good rapper he was killed in a drive-by shooting. XXL have all upcoming artists over the years doing cyphers U should check em out some are good. Guys like nle, Kodak, lil yatchy, 21 savage etc. I also like Tommy Lee Sparta Jamaican dance hall artist he's a Jamaican gangsta lol. He sings bout it all. If U don't know him U should check him out. Blessings, shook, pyscho n I love my baby. He's Jamaica's version of wizkid. But gangsta. Lol
Yeah asap is an idiot with the nail polish and pearls but he's still very preeeettty lol

So I’m thinking you like pretty boys then lol...btw I know about XXL freshman class I actually saw their Atlanta cypher today I just watched the BET slaughter house cypher it’s from 2011 actually I told you about it’s on YouTube it’s absolutely dope..I’m gonna try and download the audio cos I don’t have it anymore I used to have it on my phone....I think I know proof tho!or his name rings a bell!.... and as for this new rappers I don’t care about most of them they do Trashy trap mumble rap as rap I’m more of a real hip hop real rap person most of these mumble rappers got no bars or dope lyrics their lines can make one lose some atom of intelligence lol!you are kinda right about the drake been better on features but I love a lot of his solo songs too
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Carlyboi(m): 1:44am On Sep 13, 2020
Missyford31:

I've listened to ojuelegba it's a little too Nigerian style for wat I'm used to haha.
And have listened to others but they didn't catch my fancy much.
Yeah I did type davido but that autocorrect giving me wahala lol

Oh so you know the word wahala too?nice lol!can you speak Yoruba?
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Nobody: 1:48am On Sep 13, 2020
Carlyboi:

Oh so you know the word wahala too?nice lol!can you speak Yoruba?

Na I only know Igbo ppl so far so haven't been taught any Yoruba.
.I know a fair bit of pidgin. Reading it n understanding it is fairly easy most the time
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Nobody: 1:53am On Sep 13, 2020
Carlyboi:

So I’m thinking you like pretty boys then lol...btw I know about XXL freshman class I actually saw their Atlanta cypher today I just watched the BET slaughter house cypher it’s from 2011 actually I told you about it’s on YouTube it’s absolutely dope..I’m gonna try and download the audio cos I don’t have it anymore I used to have it on my phone....I think I know proof tho!or his name rings a bell!.... and as for this new rappers I don’t care about most of them they do Trashy trap mumble rap as rap I’m more of a real hip hop real rap person most of these mumble rappers got no bars or dope lyrics their lines can make one lose some atom of intelligence lol!you are kinda right about the drake been better on features but I love a lot of his solo songs too

Lol yeah mumble rappers aren't very intelligent they too high on lean lol. Though I do like the occasional song from some.
Yeah I like pretty boys always have lol
Hip hop/rap has changed alot over the years. I also like other music too tho. I love Marylin manson and tool and Korn. And nirvana. Plus I like sum love songs too from the 80s and 90s and a few modern ones. I don't like music from before my time tho lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Hausa Babe / 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him / Couple Do Doggy Pose As They Rock Matching Outfits In Pre-wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.