Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,660 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:29 PM

Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? (41672 Views)

My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy / How Many Months Could This Pregnancy Be? (photo) / Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 2:34pm On Sep 09, 2020
Bro, Welcome to FATHER HOOD GANG

1 Like

Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by hardon1(m): 2:35pm On Sep 09, 2020
What happened to condoms? Did you ask us when you were moving in and out her. Its your baby. Go and take responsibility

2 Likes

Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 09, 2020
Be bold enough to confront her. I will suggest you take her for the test by yourself and confirm the age of the foetus. If it's still thesame, confront her straight up. No go dey take responsibility of the product of hoeing.
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Ademoore07(m): 2:38pm On Sep 09, 2020
usj:
Your best bet is to wait for the baby to born after that you can have a DNA test done to clear all doubts.
How much does a DNA test cost?
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by chloride6: 2:40pm On Sep 09, 2020
banjo022:
sperm cell can only travel maximum of 3/4 days. so what are u saying

Sperms have been known to exist for as long as 5 days
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Anivee: 2:41pm On Sep 09, 2020
Biko start buying baby things and remembered to invite us for naming ceremony
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by ghettochild(m): 2:41pm On Sep 09, 2020
DXNNigeria:
Hi guys, I will try and make the story short.

I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend on 18th of July, She told me on the 27th of August that she went for pregnancy test and she is 2 weeks pregnant.

Just kind of confused as to the disparity in the dates. The result should be 5 weeks plus (Almost 6 weeks) and not 2 weeks.
Not ur pregnancy ooo

Please, to the health workers, how accurate can pregnancy test be? No problem if the pregnancy is mine but wont want to take responsibility for what is not mine.
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by dingbang(m): 2:42pm On Sep 09, 2020
Stay celibate
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by saladinnoir: 2:43pm On Sep 09, 2020
Menstruation lasts for 5 to 7 days, the next 5 days after the that she's safe (she can't get pregnant) the next 3 days she's at her most fertile the day of ovulation(basically the fourth day) the body produces an ovum which can survive 24 hrs, there's also a chance that she can be fertile the day after. Sperm can survive 3 to 5 days in her body, do the math.
On a side note the chances of her getting pregnant past the day after her ovulation is very low. Correct me if I'm wrong
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Lexusgs430: 2:43pm On Sep 09, 2020
DXNNigeria:

I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend on 18th of July, She told me on the 27th of August that she went for pregnancy test and she is 2 weeks pregnant.

Just kind of confused as to the disparity in the dates. The result should be 5 weeks plus (Almost 6 weeks) and not 2 weeks.

Please, to the health workers, how accurate can pregnancy test be? No problem if the pregnancy is mine but wont want to take responsibility for what is not mine.

Just wait and do DNA........ grin

She might also be tempting you....... In the interim, start doing baby shopping, checking out hospitals for the birth, put money aside for natural birth, more money for CS (just incase)......... tongue

Congratulations in advance.......... wink

1 Like

Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by babyjoy92: 2:44pm On Sep 09, 2020
Romanoff:

Okay. Let me explain it. A woman has a 21 to 35 days menstrual cycle. The first day of her period is the begining of the cycle. After her period, she has safe days, could be 5 to 8 days depending on the length of her cycle. During these days, she can't get pregnant even if she has unprotected sex. Unless her cycle changes.

The next 5 or more days, her body is preparing to release an egg, so if she has unprotected sex at this time, she could get pregnant cause the sperm will still be alive to fertilize the egg when it is released on the ovulation day.

On the ovulation day, any sperm alive and fast enough to enter the egg leads to fertilization. Between the day of ovulation to 12 days after, the egg will implant itself into the uterus and this is when pregnancy occurs.

So even two days before the next period, the HCG hormones will show in a pregnancy test. On the day of the next period, she will be two weeks pregnant.
U really tried with your explanation, still man no understand, hence i have to b careful, but this is d height of irresponsibility, having unprotected sex, even if u r married without plans yet on having kids, always have protected sex, this is y u see young children hawking n begging on the street, zero plan by their parents or partners

2 Likes

Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Slonsimon4850: 2:46pm On Sep 09, 2020
[quote author=DXNNigeria post=93735454]Hi guys, I will try and make the story short.

Bro, RUN...
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by idahme(m): 2:47pm On Sep 09, 2020
listowell:

Reading is one thing, comprehension is another animal.

Lol, and his answer is inside the BIG animal called comprehension.. Guy u bad I swear. The problem is that some people are too quick to comment instead of comprehending the content of what was written before proceeding.
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by saladinnoir: 2:49pm On Sep 09, 2020
Menstruation lasts for 5 to 7 days, the next 5 days after the that she's safe (she can't get pregnant) the next 3 days she's at her most fertile(she can get pregnant if you sleep with her during these three days because the sperm will still be alive on the day of ovulation) the day of ovulation(basically the fourth day) the body produces an ovum which can survive 24 hrs, there's also a chance that she can be fertile the day after. Sperm can survive 3 to 5 days in her body, do the math (the time between the sperm fertilising her ovum and her next period is usually 14 days, hence the two weeks pregnant thing)
On a side note the chances of her getting pregnant past the day after her ovulation is very low. Correct me if I'm wrong
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Emyogalanya: 2:51pm On Sep 09, 2020
DXNNigeria:

she is right my manofficially preg starts two weeks before actual conception (ie last period date) but some scans may omit it. And some will just give you edd +or- minus two weeks. And by the way the edd changes as preg progresses, best is to balance the "edd" and "lmp" if they tally. by the way sperm lives longer in a woman. Conception may not take place on the said date congrats to you in advance, see you in 10 months time

1 Like

Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:51pm On Sep 09, 2020
Go check Lauren Lake paternity cases on YouTube...you will be amazed at how many men are taking care of kids that ain't theirs.
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Emperor4tune(m): 2:51pm On Sep 09, 2020
Only broke ass dude fear pregnancy
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by donMIG(m): 2:51pm On Sep 09, 2020
I pity u my brother... I wouldnt even know if the sh"t was urs... Y u just no like peace of mind u go dei dive in raw?
This babes ehn no dei blv them oo... No dei blv them I repeat!
I go ever dei remember how my babe use that talk weak me 2wks to exams
Anytime I opened my handout I would only c plank pages notin else n tots of being a father go just dei vex me
Leta leta na scam she scam me... Said it was a test to prove if I really loved her... Well I didn't even bother to know if I passed or failed... Relationship crumbled... I mean who jokes with that sh"t? Certainly not meeeee

Congrats Baba baby... NAME THE CHILD JULIAN since na July u shoot on target grin grin

Bad guy CRONALDO!

2 Likes

Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Ademoore07(m): 2:52pm On Sep 09, 2020
Romanoff:

Okay. Let me explain it. A woman has a 21 to 35 days menstrual cycle. The first day of her period is the begining of the cycle. After her period, she has safe days, could be 5 to 8 days depending on the length of her cycle. During these days, she can't get pregnant even if she has unprotected sex. Unless her cycle changes.

The next 5 or more days, her body is preparing to release an egg, so if she has unprotected sex at this time, she could get pregnant cause the sperm will still be alive to fertilize the egg when it is released on the ovulation day.

On the ovulation day, any sperm alive and fast enough to enter the egg leads to fertilization. Between the day of ovulation to 12 days after, the egg will implant itself into the uterus and this is when pregnancy occurs.

So even two days before the next period, the HCG hormones will show in a pregnancy test. On the day of the next period, she will be two weeks pregnant.
Apt
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by TemmyT002(m): 2:55pm On Sep 09, 2020
She could be testing you. Or she wants to place somebody's pikin on your head.
Or you don too enjoy sex to the extent that you can't remember the date.

1 Like

Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Sarita01(f): 2:56pm On Sep 09, 2020
Wait til she gives birth if the pikin resemble u,na u get am but if e no resemble u at all or even manage carry your nose or shape of head,that means she don play away match.its not bad being a step father and again why are you into relationship where there's no trust cos u asking this question clearly indicates that you don't trust your woman.you trust her enough to not give u std but u can't believe she's carrying your child.hmm

2 Likes

Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by ceeceeuwa: 2:58pm On Sep 09, 2020
obasi101:
Lol all dis gals sha. Currently on vacation in aba.. met her like Today, two days later we had sex... I was shocked! Twas a free sex tho.. but I threaded with caution in my own way. Barely 3weeks later, she called, telling me she z not feeling too well ... Bla.. blast.. blaaa...! I smiled n asked her wats wrong.. says she THINKS she z pregnant n it was mine..dat she needed money for an abortion.. I Told her to keep d baby.. once she puts to bed, I ll come pick my child up.. since she was sure it was mine.
Fellas since after I Said this words to her, she z stopped bothering me with calls about abortion money Like she was doing bfr, she even had to block my line, even on WhatsApp too, cux I keep trying to reach her to know how she was fairing cuz I have coinscience.

NB: Guys be careful of dis ladies.. most of them try to tire each of us down with fake pregnancy tales or try to enstrange us with another mans baby. grin grin
I wonder why guys dread pregnancy more than STD's? Later they will be forming over wise! Imagine having unprotected sex with someone you are meeting for the first time, and you are feeling like you won a trophy.

2 Likes

Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by ecomalchemist(m): 3:00pm On Sep 09, 2020
Romanoff:

Thanks for the lectrure.

So what time of the month is best to knack for those of us that don't want to be papa bomboy and like it raw ?
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Sarita01(f): 3:07pm On Sep 09, 2020
A woman can only get pregnant when she's ovulating and ovulation starts two weeks after a woman's period.sperm can survive for a week in the woman's uterus when she's ovulating.so do the math
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by saladinnoir: 3:08pm On Sep 09, 2020
saladinnoir:
Menstruation lasts for 5 to 7 days, the next 5 days after the that she's safe (she can't get pregnant) the next 3 days she's at her most fertile(she can get pregnant if you sleep with her during these three days because the sperm will still be alive on the day of ovulation) the day of ovulation(basically the fourth day) the body produces an ovum which can survive 24 hrs, there's also a chance that she can be fertile the day after. Sperm can survive 3 to 5 days in her body, do the math (the time between the sperm fertilising her ovum and her next period is usually 14 days, hence the two weeks pregnant thing)
You slept with her on the 18th, if we assume this was the beginning of her fertility period, her egg was fertilised on 21 of july. Two weeks after that would be 3rd of august(even if we adjust her fertility date it would still be highest 6th august) that is when she'd be two weeks pregnant. By 27 august she'd be 5 weeks pregnant. The pregnancy is most likely not yours
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by NoToPile: 3:13pm On Sep 09, 2020
Acidosis:
. A woman that wants to scam you wouldn't tell you she's 2 weeks pregnant knowing very well that the last time you guys had sex was 6 weeks ago.

My opinion: you guys should do another test in a different lab. The result you have is probably wrong.

You're two weeks pregnant the day you miss your period.

Phew finally somebody says it.

1 Like

Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Romanoff(f): 3:13pm On Sep 09, 2020
ecomalchemist:

Thanks for the lectrure.

So what time of the month is best to knack for those of us that don't want to be papa bomboy and like it raw ?

Between the 1st day after her period and the 5th day. But there are no guarantees on cycle fit change o. And for your own good, no be just for pregnancy, use protection.
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by femi4: 3:14pm On Sep 09, 2020
DXNNigeria:

When you released inside her, your brain didn't tell you to buy drugs for her. Now, you want us to help you do permutation and combination

1 Like

Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by saladinnoir: 3:14pm On Sep 09, 2020
ecomalchemist:

Thanks for the lectrure.

15 to 16 days after her menstrual period, this is after her ovulation day(to be very safe) but If you can't wait, the next 5 days after her period ends, she'll be infertile then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? / That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. / Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Boo With Flash Mob In New York ( Video/photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.