Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? (41135 Views)

My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy / How Many Months Could This Pregnancy Be? (photo) / Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:52pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zzor:
Nothing wrong in fathering another person's baby since you can be careless about your life,maybe this is your own way of doing charity.rubbish

Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by KidDarkness(m): 1:52pm On Sep 09, 2020
Kaydans:

E fit fail u o Devil na bastard... Always wear a cd na just 100naira Or u flee from fornication.
I know. I've never had sex before. I'm in the abstinence club. Just asking for educational purpose

1 Like

Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Djsylar(m): 1:52pm On Sep 09, 2020
Romanoff:

Okay. Let me explain it. A woman has a 21 to 35 days menstrual cycle. The first day of her period is the begining of the cycle. After her period, she has safe days, could be 5 to 8 days depending on the length of her cycle. During these days, she can't get pregnant even if she has unprotected sex. Unless her cycle changes.

The next 5 or more days, her body is preparing to release an egg, so if she has unprotected sex at this time, she could get pregnant cause the sperm will still be alive to fertilize the egg when it is released on the ovulation day.

On the ovulation day, any sperm alive and fast enough to enter the egg leads to fertilization. Between the day of ovulation to 12 days after, the egg will implant itself into the uterus and this is when pregnancy occurs.

So even two days before the next period, the HCG hormones will show in a pregnancy test. On the day of the next period, she will be two weeks pregnant.

Very informative noted grin
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Perfecttouchade: 1:53pm On Sep 09, 2020
Oya calm down, answer this question..u cum inside that day ? cheesy wos wos u don turn person papa small small

1 Like

Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by joceey(m): 1:55pm On Sep 09, 2020
DXNNigeria:
Lalasticlala, Please help me out with this
Help you out ke ,when lala turn doctor undecided

1 Like

Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by toye440: 1:55pm On Sep 09, 2020
1StopRudeness:
Sometimes these babes just want to collect fake abortion money.... if you are sure of the date... relax since you don’t mind if it’s urs.....

Go for a scan when the baby is 12weeks...by that time, u’ll be able to get a near accurate date of conception....and if it’s fake.. by then she would have started telling you she’s not ready to keep it that u should pay to remov it....

There’s nothing like abstinence... the peace of mind is second to none
National Salute to the Legends in the house.
And " Saa Loot ".
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Ddeeda: 1:57pm On Sep 09, 2020
It's impossible to detect a 2 week pregnancy. The earliest a pregnancy can be detected is 4weeks. She is 6 weeks pregnant

5 Likes

Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Nisland(m): 1:58pm On Sep 09, 2020
Go for pregnancy test.
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by hardeyincah(m): 1:58pm On Sep 09, 2020
usj:
Your best bet is to wait for the baby to born after that you can have a DNA test done to clear all doubts.

How much is a DNA test?
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Besto(m): 1:58pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zzor:
Nothing wrong in fathering another person's baby since you can be careless about your life,maybe this is your own way of doing charity.rubbish

Ahhhh hian.
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by cooltola(m): 2:00pm On Sep 09, 2020
Quick solution when the baby is born, take a paternity test. End of story
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by gabrielani: 2:00pm On Sep 09, 2020
DXNNigeria:
Hi guys, I will try and make the story short.

I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend on 18th of July, She told me on the 27th of August that she went for pregnancy test and she is 2 weeks pregnant.

Just kind of confused as to the disparity in the dates. The result should be 5 weeks plus (Almost 6 weeks) and not 2 weeks.

Please, to the health workers, how accurate can pregnancy test be? No problem if the pregnancy is mine but wont want to take responsibility for what is not mine.

Where u not sleeping with her before July 18th?
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Dakat(m): 2:00pm On Sep 09, 2020
[quote author=Zzor post=93736235]Nothing wrong in fathering another person's baby since you can be careless about your life,maybe this is your own way of doing charity.rubbish[/quote
You have been awarded the honor of the best respond to this issue, congratulations.

3 Likes

Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Jiberi: 2:01pm On Sep 09, 2020
It's a pity that a lot of men don't understand physiology of female reproductive System. Ovulation occurs at day 14 of menstrual cycle, so do the maths
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by lagdmark(m): 2:02pm On Sep 09, 2020
DXNNigeria:

I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend on 18th of July, She told me on the 27th of August that she went for pregnancy test and she is 2 weeks pregnant.

Just kind of confused as to the disparity in the dates. The result should be 5 weeks plus (Almost 6 weeks) and not 2 weeks.

Please, to the health workers, how accurate can pregnancy test be? No problem if the pregnancy is mine but wont want to take responsibility for what is not mine.
You would've posted the question on nairaland or on Facebook on the 18/07/2020 that night before the unprotected sex. Next time ask nairaland health workers before you have sex.

1 Like

Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 09, 2020
Why do you involve yourself in fornication?
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 09, 2020
Parisian:
Na wa o, I thought y'all were redpillers that don't need women.
Stfu
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Doktajay5: 2:03pm On Sep 09, 2020
DXNNigeria:

Did she do a scan? How did she come about the 2weeks? From just a blood or urine dip stick test? Na wa oo.

Also when was her last menses? Do u know?

Anyway, go get a scan done no need waiting for 12 weeks.

Get a scan done immediately, it will say how old the pregnancy is. compare it to your last sexual contact with her. Den make ur conclusion.
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Ben404040: 2:04pm On Sep 09, 2020
Didnt you hear that someone got pregnant without penetration....by scratching?
Guy Anything is possible these days
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Evilgenuis: 2:04pm On Sep 09, 2020
Yes grin grin grin
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zzor:
. God bless you for this cooment a million times.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Naijaarchive(m): 2:06pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zzor:

Chai grin

1 Like

Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Lamanii22(f): 2:08pm On Sep 09, 2020
Didn't you guys have sex before 18th?
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by deltateam: 2:08pm On Sep 09, 2020
obasi101:
Lol all dis gals sha. Currently on vacation in aba.. met her like Today, two days later we had sex... I was shocked! Twas a free sex tho.. but I threaded with caution in my own way. Barely 3weeks later, she called, telling me she z not feeling too well ... Bla.. blast.. blaaa...! I smiled n asked her wats wrong.. says she THINKS she z pregnant n it was mine..dat she needed money for an abortion.. I Told her to keep d baby.. once she puts to bed, I ll come pick my child up.. since she was sure it was mine.
Fellas since after I Said this words to her, she z stopped bothering me with calls about abortion money Like she was doing bfr, she even had to block my line, even on WhatsApp too, cux I keep trying to reach her to know how she was fairing cuz I have coinscience.

NB: Guys be careful of dis ladies.. most of them try to tire each of us down with fake pregnancy tales or try to enstrange us with another mans baby. grin grin

After she puts to bed? Assuming it were true, who will pay for hospital expenses?
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Jessepaid(m): 2:10pm On Sep 09, 2020
DXNNigeria:

when you are wise enough to have protected sex... your mind will not trouble you with missed periods and std

3 Likes

Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Olisehinnocent: 2:11pm On Sep 09, 2020
Baba get ready to welcome your new set of twins. Congratulations in advance. When u are doing it did you call us cheesy grin
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by letitrainnow(m): 2:15pm On Sep 09, 2020
Let me call my doctor and ask him.
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Jaxxcode: 2:17pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zzor:

Very # comment @zzor you should rather be subtle regardless his fault or mistakes ..anyways the OP should go and do a DNA test if he can!.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by DrFunmisticGlow: 2:17pm On Sep 09, 2020
DXNNigeria:

when was her last menstrual period? Please let her go and get a scan done
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Sanchez01: 2:29pm On Sep 09, 2020
Romanoff:

Okay. Let me explain it. A woman has a 21 to 35 days menstrual cycle. The first day of her period is the begining of the cycle. After her period, she has safe days, could be 5 to 8 days depending on the length of her cycle. During these days, she can't get pregnant even if she has unprotected sex. Unless her cycle changes.

The next 5 or more days, her body is preparing to release an egg, so if she has unprotected sex at this time, she could get pregnant cause the sperm will still be alive to fertilize the egg when it is released on the ovulation day.

On the ovulation day, any sperm alive and fast enough to enter the egg leads to fertilization. Between the day of ovulation to 12 days after, the egg will implant itself into the uterus and this is when pregnancy occurs.

So even two days before the next period, the HCG hormones will show in a pregnancy test. On the day of the next period, she will be two weeks pregnant.
Aren't you amazing!? This is the first time I am able to grasp a thing on this subject matter. I had to read through multiple times as some still flew over over my head a bit. But I really do understand now.

Knowing this feels like an achievement right now. Thank you!

2 Likes

Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by petitejolie(f): 2:29pm On Sep 09, 2020
You and the lady should go to a different hospital for the test. There u can ask all your questions.
Re: Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 09, 2020
hardeyincah:

How much is a DNA test?

Before delivery... very painful for the mother, I doubt they do it nigeria ....over a million naira...

After delivery....u could be lucky, a simple genotype or blood group test could help u.....

If not...DNA test is like 200-500k depending on the hospital...and an extra 80k each to compare other children

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This / Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? / What's The Hardest Part About Dating You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.