Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,970 members, 7,825,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland (53312 Views)

I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears / Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware / Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by danielistics(m): 6:24am On Sep 18, 2020
Palema007:
I know that, and I like the real redpill. But you missed "Nl" i.e the Nl version which comes with bitterness, cruelty, shallowness,inferiority complex, entitlement, dumbness and some psychopathic display.

Sometimes I wonder what part of redpill these guys read/follow.

The way wey you carry this redpill matter for head, no go get hpb. If you can't congratulate OP don't derail the thread.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by Nobody: 6:27am On Sep 18, 2020
Congratulations man.
A big thank you to the barrister too

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by MrHighSea: 6:30am On Sep 18, 2020
sampete:
Please follow the previous thread here if you're seeing this for the first time.

https://www.nairaland.com/6124023/please-advice-babe-got-arrested/8

First and foremost, I want to say thanks to the Nairaland Family.

I got a call from a well meaning Nairalander early this morning, who is a lawyer and he offered me his services free of charge. And after much ado we managed to see the dpo and a meeting was set with the late guy's family.

The guy's family members kept threatening to deal with me right in front of the dpo while the meeting was going on. Their beef with me was that I brought the issue to nairaland and my lawyer was forced to tell me to leave. He however promised to come to a resolution on the matter today.

He was true to his word. Around 3pm, I was called back to see the dpo and my babe and her workers were released.

Still they refused to tell us the results of their investigations on the excuses that's it's an ongoing investigation and my babe may still likely be called in for questioning. All they said was that an autopsy was done and it was conclusive that he wasn't poisoned. This autopsy was done since last week, and when we asked them why they refused to release my girlfriend and her workers when they knew she was innocent, they gave us flimsy excuses about ensuring she is really innocent beyond reasonable doubt.

I'm not allowed to say more about this whole saga as I was warned off. But I thank God anyway, she is out. And I thank you all.

Big thanks to Barrister George. I'm glad there are still people like you in this country. God bless you richly.

I also want to say a big thanks to those people who called me or tried to reach me to proffer help.
Ride or die.
Marry that girl.
Invite us.o

Good thing it ended well.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 18, 2020
What was done about the familys threat? Shouldn't they be made to write an undertaking? Please the authority should make sure of that. No threats should be handled lightly seeing what happened in America between that Ghanaian prophet and his wife.

Thank God your girl has been exonerated.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by Michelle55: 7:39am On Sep 18, 2020
I'm a lover of good news..

Thank you Sampete for standing by your woman through this trials.

God bless the real men of this great forum who would do same for their loved ones. Y'all will excel in all your endeavors. Where others are saying there's a casting down, y'all will be saying there's a lifting up.

Barrister GEORGE, I don't know you but for going out of your way to help op and his girlfriend, you won't ever lack anything good in this life, when you need help from any angle, it will flow massively for you. You will forever be held high above your counterparts, the grace and favour of God will encompass you like a shield. Your generations will call you BLESSED. Your life will remain connected to the good things of life never to be disconnected by anyone.
Thank you for coming through for him.

God bless Nairaland and God bless Nigeria. Despite everything, I believe we will all scale through!!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by Stanweezy(m): 7:44am On Sep 18, 2020
That's great
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by Pierce008: 7:49am On Sep 18, 2020
Wonderful news... God bless this very barrister....... God bless all good nairalanders..

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by Openbusiness: 8:11am On Sep 18, 2020
It is well
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 18, 2020
Deffjam:
thats not him! This One na fake.
25tolife how far?
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by Deffjam: 8:31am On Sep 18, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
25tolife how far?
lol, bross gud a.m!

ur boy loyal, me don unfollow that group fa....How ur side nah?
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by GODSENT252: 8:33am On Sep 18, 2020
God bless nairaland, God bless kroger
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by Reallv: 8:33am On Sep 18, 2020
thanks for this good news... am happy to hear she was release and her workers.Keep up the love you are bless,the lawyer God continui to bless you.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 18, 2020
Deffjam:
lol, bross gud a.m!

ur boy loyal, me don unfollow that group fa....How ur side nah?
we jus dey manage for here sha. The group no too dey active like that again. I dey like to hear story sha
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by SocialJustice: 8:40am On Sep 18, 2020
sampete:
Please follow the previous thread here if you're seeing this for the first time.

I'm not allowed to say more about this whole saga as I was warned off. But I thank God anyway, she is out. And I thank you all.

Big thanks to Barrister George. I'm glad there are still people like you in this country. God bless you richly.

I also want to say a big thanks to those people who called me or tried to reach me to proffer help.
Who warned you not to share? This country is very useless. If you notice any further foul play, do not hesitate to petition the AIG directly. The reason they held your girlfriend was to extort bail money which would have been at least N50k. Just be vigilant and congratulations.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by paczoneboxes: 8:41am On Sep 18, 2020
How nice to hear that! Wow, Nairaland is really a great place! kiss smiley

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by Toonice(m): 8:43am On Sep 18, 2020
Thanks to God
Thanks to barrister George
Thanks to nairaland
Thanks to Seun Osewa and his crew
You people are doing great job ��
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by Deffjam: 8:56am On Sep 18, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
we jus dey manage for here sha. The group no too dey active like that again. I dey like to hear story sha
no traffic again....wetin most of them dae do no be way forward be dat ,if them really mean all their intension, make them start from ther locality.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by Ahmad62(m): 9:11am On Sep 18, 2020
This is beautiful.... Wow
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 18, 2020
sampete:

I got a call from a well meaning Nairalander early this morning, who is a lawyer and he offered me his services free of charge. And after much ado we managed to see the dpo and a meeting was set with the late guy's family.

The guy's family members kept threatening to deal with me right in front of the dpo while the meeting was going on. Their beef with me was that I brought the issue to nairaland and my lawyer was forced to tell me to leave. He however promised to come to a resolution on the matter today.

He was true to his word. Around 3pm, I was called back to see the dpo and my babe and her workers were released.

Still they refused to tell us the results of their investigations on the excuses that's it's an ongoing investigation and my babe may still likely be called in for questioning. All they said was that an autopsy was done and it was conclusive that he wasn't poisoned. This autopsy was done since last week, and when we asked them why they refused to release my girlfriend and her workers when they knew she was innocent, they gave us flimsy excuses about ensuring she is really innocent beyond reasonable doubt.

Barrister Goerge may God bless you sir
It was generous of you.
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by SpicyMimi(f): 10:00am On Sep 18, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
99.9% of male nairalanders are kind hearted,congrats op.
Yes and the females too cheesy

I’m not surprised at this, as I have communicated with many Nairalander’s and met a few in the past. We have kind hearted people here, this is our online home cheesy funny enough, most of the really nice ones usually don’t comment at all.

By the way, we have new cooooooool polos, T-shirt’s and other clothings for Men! 100% cotton! And extremely affordable... 50% discount off! Kindly check my profile for pics and prices

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:33am On Sep 18, 2020
good people dey NL..but na stupid people plenty pass

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 18, 2020
sampete:

how do we know you weren't threatened to make this post?
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by buchi4action(m): 12:31pm On Sep 18, 2020
sampete:
Can you believe these police guys ate up all the meat in the stew and soup they carted away?

They ate up police evidence. I wonder what they would have presented as evidence if the matter had gone to court grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Hahahahaha, aguu di na obodo
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by ceeceeuwa: 12:31pm On Sep 18, 2020
Barrister George, thanks for our help!
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by obinoral1179(m): 1:52pm On Sep 18, 2020
sampete:
Can you believe these police guys ate up all the meat in the stew and soup they carted away?

They ate up police evidence. I wonder what they would have presented as evidence if the matter had gone to court grin
stomach infrastructure....
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by mabea: 2:19pm On Sep 18, 2020
grin grin
sampete:

grin grin grin grin grin.

Just be thank2they didn't go to court....
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by lascos912(m): 2:47pm On Sep 18, 2020
thank God
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 18, 2020
Barrister George, May Ur Days Be Long Coupled With Inexplainable Blessings & Prosperity.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 18, 2020
Nairaland Is Fully Complete. Any Profession U Are Looking 4, Dey Are Here.
Doctors,
Lawyers,
Teachers,
Politicians,
Pastors,
Police,
Army,
Trouble Makers Etc U Can Add Urs

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 10:02pm On Sep 18, 2020
ThankGod Oooooo
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 18, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
99.9% of male nairalanders are kind hearted,congrats op.
I attest to this
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by FarahAideed: 10:04pm On Sep 18, 2020
madridguy:
Alhamdulilah.

The guy's family members kept threatening to deal with me right in front of the dpo while the meeting was going on. Their beef with me was that I brought the issue to nairaland and my lawyer was forced to tell me to leave.

Just imagine, and tomorrow we will be blaming people in power. Imagine the deceased family has power more than this, by now the OP, his GF and her staff would be dead. People with power today, no one knows tomorrow.

As for you Barrister George, may Allah Almighty uplift you to the position of Attorney General of the federation. Amin. From all Nairaland family, we say thank you.

And they know their son was sick oooo

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... / Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes / Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.