Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? (58751 Views)

Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / I Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating, Should I Tell Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:53am On Sep 25, 2020
Benwallt:
fvck u for being too carefully careless.

Fvck you too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by Desric(m): 10:35am On Sep 25, 2020
Is the poster married already? if not yet, I advise you mind your own business because those who do, lives long. Allow the marriage blossom at its own pace, because what might matter to you might not matter to the couple in most cases, allow them manage their affairs, both the perfect side and the flaws.
Sometimes it's outsiders opinion that wrecks a home and not the activities going on in the union and the most painful part is that the man or woman who played "I'm watching your back" for you, does not in any way have a reasonable, responsible, more holy or perfect home than yours but because of overzealousness, they'll help you wreck your home but only if you let them. Pls leave every Aboki with his own kettle.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by Adaba0803(m): 12:59pm On Sep 25, 2020
Fox12:
I accidentally eavesdropped on him on the phone(Having intimate conversation) with an anonymous girl.
Should I tell my sister about it?

Will you tell the husband if you catch your sister cheating?..

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by Karleb(m): 1:53pm On Sep 25, 2020
Adaba0803:

Thou art wise!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by Karleb(m): 1:53pm On Sep 25, 2020
Adaba0803:

Thou art wise!

3 Likes

Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by virginprincess(f): 2:03pm On Sep 25, 2020
longetivity:
if you scatter their home, hope you go marry ur sister�
And then he should let him continue cheating on his sister, why do some men love supporting bad things?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by shitshappen(m): 2:20pm On Sep 25, 2020
Three of my brothers in-law are cheating and I'm aware of. One came to Lagos Lodge with a girl I know before coming to see me, the other stayed in Binez Hotel with his smallie around the time I visited home. The third one chiked my wife's sister ( to tell you how bad his case is)

It's not me that will break their families. Truth is my own brother is doing the same thing. I think Satan has released it in the air we breathe.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by FreestyleG: 4:00pm On Sep 25, 2020
Bola146:
Kindly mind your business for now, get the real fact before telling your sister
I feel like fingering you for this reply. Unfortunately, I don't do married women

1 Like

Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by Juliearth(f): 4:34pm On Sep 25, 2020
Fox12:
I accidentally eavesdropped on him on the phone(Having intimate conversation) with an anonymous girl.

It is possible she knows...or not. Either ways, it is not your call to do the exposé. You are a third party, dont meddle in their affairs.

1 Like

Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by Juliearth(f): 4:35pm On Sep 25, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
If I have a brother or sister who wants to marry someone who I know for sure is cheating, I am going to tell him or her, I don't care about him, I only care about my own

It is a different ballgame if they aren't married. I would have advised him to tell his sister. However, now that they are married, I think he should stay on his lane
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 25, 2020
what proof would u have to show to ur sister that he cheated?
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by HomerTimpson: 4:45pm On Sep 25, 2020
dingbang:
Many people do not know that the fastest way to end up in hell is to marry and still cheat.

This one, you lied against God and also called him a fool through your actions.

Be wise and run away from the wrath of God
with this comment,are you the dingbang on zzor list ? I'm confused menh undecided
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by dingbang(m): 4:53pm On Sep 25, 2020
HomerTimpson:
with this comment,are you the dingbang on zzor list ? I'm confused menh undecided
the girl is just bored, probably a teenager so I understand she has a lot of time to come up with baseless stuff about strangers.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 25, 2020
dingbang:
the girl is just bored, probably a teenager so I understand she has a lot of time to come up with baseless stuff about strangers.
are you still on this
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by HomerTimpson: 5:14pm On Sep 25, 2020
dingbang:
most of them would be surprised if they meet guys offline

We guys mostly forget everything we do online cos we do it for fun,

But most girls take it all to heart cos they'd expect to make up for the things they lack offline.

But bro if you are really GOD FEARING...KEEP IT UP AND KEEP IT 100 IT REALLY PAYS

1 LOVE MAN cool
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by dingbang(m): 5:16pm On Sep 25, 2020
HomerTimpson:
most of them would be surprised if they meet guys offline

We guys mostly forget everything we do online cos we do it for fun,

But most girls take it all to heart cos they'd expect to make up for the things they lack offline.

But bro if you are really GOD FEARING...KEEP IT UP AND KEEP IT 100 IT REALLY PAYS

1 LOVE MAN cool
true words bro.

1 Like

Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by Liposure: 5:28pm On Sep 25, 2020
Let your sis find out herself. Your own is to watch her back. Don't make that mistake of interferring in sb else's marriage
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by cpu2006(m): 6:11pm On Sep 25, 2020
Tell who? Is it because you are staying with them? Better go back to your village & leave them alone.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by thaoriginator: 10:07pm On Sep 25, 2020
cry
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by sammysmiles(m): 10:07pm On Sep 25, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Read b4 u answer..
E tire me oooo... This short post again e no fit read...
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by bancoleh: 10:07pm On Sep 25, 2020
if you have evidence tell her

Video editing tutorial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVdzDDuQpbE

1 Like

Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by gozie4naira(m): 10:08pm On Sep 25, 2020
if you like tell ur mother join
why telling us here ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by Positiveme2020: 10:09pm On Sep 25, 2020
ednut1:
what if your sister knows already mind your business marriage is a scam most times. make dem dey enjoy their scam dey go

This is why am scared of marriage.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by Arabs999: 10:09pm On Sep 25, 2020
Fox12:
Mind your business.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by MartinCorridon: 10:09pm On Sep 25, 2020
I caught an uncle saying

"Shave before you come"

Early in the morning. Very religious guy ooo undecided

7 Likes

Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by Uyi168: 10:10pm On Sep 25, 2020
If I Were in your shoe, I'll tell my sister right away...
I nor go even think am twice..

5 Likes

Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by okadoo: 10:10pm On Sep 25, 2020
May be he was talking to your sister.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by jericco1(m): 10:10pm On Sep 25, 2020
No go marry and leave people with their marriage angry

1 Like

Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by Draxy(m): 10:10pm On Sep 25, 2020
Poster abeg stay your lane, untill u get full evidence. No go make devil use u ooooh....

Anyways i get sharp bags for boys & girls, no be those mass production off white aba type. This na pure nike, sharp one is one bags. I dey sell for shikini money make una for sharp.... Check my signature

Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by oluwagream: 10:10pm On Sep 25, 2020
Fox12:

Mind your business. Things are sometimes not we perceive it to be.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by ayo6hammiey(m): 10:10pm On Sep 25, 2020
If 1k to 2k isn't too small for you to earn daily, reach me on zero seven zero three six one zero zero one two three

Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by mickelkingz(m): 10:11pm On Sep 25, 2020
mind your business.. how many gfs u get?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This / Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts / How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.