Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? (58734 Views)

Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / I Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating, Should I Tell Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by Duggedised12(f): 9:45am On Sep 26, 2020
vickydevoka:

De cheat buh u no fit compare am with the other one
And there is a reason for that, money only brings more access and opportunity.

By the way, this statement" he doesn't cheat much ,just a little bit" is not only redundant but outrightly absurd. undecided.cheating is cheating ,there is nothing to compare , whether the person is poor or rich,ugly or handsome.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by patani(m): 9:49am On Sep 26, 2020
NO worry na.. What people don't understand is that divorced women don't find it easy.. They end up being climbed by different dick n Harry.. When did men folks stop polygamy that u want to crucify dem for having flings... As long as u don't disrespect ur wife or fail to do your responsibility at home including making her happy n nt doing ur shit in front of her.....being divorce is overrated.. U won't find it easier even if u remarry.. That's the fact... But hey... It's ur choice... And there is a double standard in this issue most times, if the guy is rich no one would say anything including her sis..
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by MarthaGlobal: 10:01am On Sep 26, 2020
Tojubole... Like say you don't have plenty concubines or ex'ssss your self. (Arifin Ile Poo) his mate is marrying 3 wives already you are there typing Lobish. You better go tour house...
Fox12:
I accidentally eavesdropped on him on the phone(Having intimate conversation) with an anonymous girl.
Should I tell my sister about it?
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by gotnel: 10:04am On Sep 26, 2020
Which one is your business in this matter?
If you tell your sister about her husband being in a secret affair with another woman, you are only putting her into trouble.
Everything about relationships is favorable to man than the woman. This is the truth that many people don't want to agree with.
If your sister make trouble with her husband because of his affair with another woman, it may likely lead to wahala where the peace in their home becomes history.
So, keep the secret to yourself and spare your sister home.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by maasoap(m): 10:21am On Sep 26, 2020
heendrix:

I've caught my sis husband do same and even see other chicks in my school but I just kept looking and kept mum as a real nigga

she finally find out las las and now they're separated. just as I helped him kept mum I also played a major role in fostering the separation btwn dem both cool

I hope the separation is doing your sister and kids (if there are any) good. I'm not being sarcastic here.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by maasoap(m): 10:28am On Sep 26, 2020
Desric:
Is the poster married already? if not yet, I advise you mind your own business because those who do, lives long. Allow the marriage blossom at its own pace, because what might matter to you might not matter to the couple in most cases, allow them manage their affairs, both the perfect side and the flaws.
Sometimes it's outsiders opinion that wrecks a home and not the activities going on in the union and the most painful part is that the man or woman who played "I'm watching your back" for you, does not in any way have a reasonable, responsible, more holy or perfect home than yours but because of overzealousness, they'll help you wreck your home but only if you let them. Pls leave every Aboki with his own kettle.

And the worst part of it is that they will abandon such people once they facilitate their divorce or separation, they will leave them to their own fate once she moves out of her matrimonial home based on their advice

2 Likes

Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by Reeda45: 10:29am On Sep 26, 2020
When you see something wrong and you keep quiet, you are an accomplice.

Put yourself in your sister's shoe and ask yourself if you would want your own sis to keep such from you. There, you have your answer.

But know how you will put it. Be wise and tactical. She will get it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by maasoap(m): 10:31am On Sep 26, 2020
shitshappen:
Three of my brothers in-law are cheating and I'm aware of. One came to Lagos Lodge with a girl I know before coming to see me, the other stayed in Binez Hotel with his smallie around the time I visited home. The third one chiked my wife's sister ( to tell you how bad his case is)

It's not me that will break their families. Truth is my own brother is doing the same thing. I think Satan has released it in the air we breathe.

You've seen more than an average Nigerian! Only you!
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by adedoyinolawumi: 10:31am On Sep 26, 2020
Amebo, sey you want to ruin your sister home Abi. Hoe-n-ranu. Better stfu and go back to your fathers house. Your telling ur sister will make ur sister not trust you and feel you want to destroy her home. Besides how sure are you Sef that your sister doesn't know. Anty shut up ur mouth o

Fox12:
I accidentally eavesdropped on him on the phone(Having intimate conversation) with an anonymous girl.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by maasoap(m): 10:48am On Sep 26, 2020
jaxxy:

I don’t think u shud unless ur sure of how ur sister is going to react which is to take it calmly and relax then find away to monitor him till she can catch him herself and address it immediately then because the man needs to be cautioned bt she must have/see the proof herself.

And what will now happen after "catching him "? Lol
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by cray91(m): 10:51am On Sep 26, 2020
show me a man that doesn't have an intimate conversation with an anonymous girl on phone then i will give you 20reasons your don't deserve a brain in your head(skull)
Fox12:
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by jaxxy(m): 10:54am On Sep 26, 2020
maasoap:

And what will now happen after "catching him "? Lol

Let him know ure not ok with it and correct him off course. If he’s open to a conversation have one with him about it and what lead to it and how to stop it perhaps. Yes men cheat bt not all and even went u cheat if u must sense shud be applied.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by LawLab247: 11:00am On Sep 26, 2020
Joygift3666:
Meaning a man is allowed to cheat with every cat and dog!

Monogamy is unnatural. Man is probably the only animal that spends its entire life glued to a single partner. Man's innate trait is polygamous and so it was from ancient times until recently, no thanks to "civilization". I don't expect you to agree, but that's the way it is.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by PAQ(m): 11:00am On Sep 26, 2020
How did u know? Now this your knowing has put u in a tight corner. If you tell her you will be termed "home breaker", if u dont and she finds out u knew, she may never forgive u.

If you havent cheated in your life and will not cheat ever then you can go and tell your sister.

If i had a sister, i would have a MANLY discussion with my inlaw regardless our age difference.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by landproglobal: 11:48am On Sep 26, 2020
Oga since you heardropped, please mouth shut.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by coldcandy: 11:48am On Sep 26, 2020
Fox12:

Fem...
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by OyinO: 11:49am On Sep 26, 2020
Don't tell oO. Be wise.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 26, 2020
Their home is already divided. Which one is 'mind your business and don't break your sister's home'?

Some comments are really stupid.

Op. For you to have picked up that info out of the carelessness of your fake in-law shows that your sister may already be aware.

The rate at which hiv/aids is spreading in this country alone is alarming. If you love your sister at all, advise her to be very careful and use protection. Tell her to start saving hard and well. Let her be the one to put 1 and 2 together and decide whether to leave the dog.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by Nooneonline(m): 12:19pm On Sep 26, 2020
sniperr007:

Only video evidence?

That's hard to happen na
without any evidence ur accusations are baseless
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 26, 2020
DexterousOne:

Who told you this crap?
I see this crap! Get money first and try it.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by EagleSquare1(m): 1:07pm On Sep 26, 2020
I know for sure that men do flirt a lot. Your in-law may be having a chat with a lady he probably has never met physically. It happens that way a lot, and so he may not really be cheating in the sense of the word. Although his wife could feel cheated of his affection. And she is right. But pls get facts right before making conclusions. It could save your sister’s marriage. All the best!

Fox12:
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by Angy55(f): 1:44pm On Sep 26, 2020
dingbang:
Many people do not know that the fastest way to end up in hell is to marry and still cheat.

This one, you lied against God and also called him a fool through your actions.

Be wise and run away from the wrath of God

When did you surrender to Jesus Christ grin?
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by IJEYdiamond(f): 1:44pm On Sep 26, 2020
Hmmmm..... i have come to realize that a man is polygamous in nature...... Its only the grace of God and his principles that makes a man not to cheat.. Secondly and may be health wise...

Proverbs 20.6 says a faithful man who can find..

For women.... Dont be the reason your man will go out to cheat.... Atleast let it not be ur making.. Cos billions of ladies are out there..!!

Yea some men when they get married that when they start realizing they like small, big breast or Lepa or big size... when they see their wives lacks those features... well and well.....
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by dingbang(m): 2:13pm On Sep 26, 2020
Angy55:

When did you surrender to Jesus Christ grin?
lmao Angie cheesy long time. You see ba, when you sit down with a man and have a conversation with him on his values, you will then realize surprising things you never knew.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by gees101(m): 2:52pm On Sep 26, 2020
angrymind ur business, e nor concern u
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by magzey: 3:23pm On Sep 26, 2020
You may create problem in their marriage let her dig it her self
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by Bimpe29: 3:52pm On Sep 26, 2020
Don't tell your sister but pray for your brother-in-law.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by bullabong(m): 3:53pm On Sep 26, 2020
dingbang:
yes I believe hell exists because that is where atheists will end up.
Ok. I like that you are so sure of what you are talking about taught by the ever loving slave drivers....
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by prayer2015(f): 5:58pm On Sep 26, 2020
Many people do not know that the fastest way to end up in hell is to marry and still cheat. This one, you lied against God and also called him a fool through your actions. Be wise and run away from the wrath of God
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by neey1028: 6:09pm On Sep 26, 2020
coldcandy:

Fem...
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) / Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This / Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.