Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,007 members, 7,825,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? (58763 Views)

Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / I Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating, Should I Tell Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by vickydevoka(m): 6:15pm On Sep 26, 2020
Duggedised12:
And there is a reason for that, money only brings more access and opportunity.

By the way, this statement" he doesn't cheat much ,just a little bit" is not only redundant but outrightly absurd. undecided.cheating is cheating ,there is nothing to compare , whether the person is poor or rich,ugly or handsome.
Very true my dear. There is so much sense in what u wrote
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by ashawopikin(m): 6:35pm On Sep 26, 2020
Fox12:
I accidentally eavesdropped on him on the phone(Having intimate conversation) with an anonymous girl.
Should I tell my sister about it?
is that enough evidence to break a home?
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by Autotech312(m): 7:29pm On Sep 26, 2020
Dreyton36:
You wey he go soon nack join
He go flash you gbola make u confuse

1 Like

Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by Desric(m): 7:54pm On Sep 26, 2020
maasoap:

And the worst part of it is that they will abandon such people once they facilitate their divorce or separation, they will leave them to their own fate once she moves out of her matrimonial home based on their advice
You know them very well
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by higgs: 8:15pm On Sep 26, 2020
What are You doing in their house?
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by payablewillie: 8:38pm On Sep 26, 2020
Damn
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by TrickyTeeBBN5: 8:38pm On Sep 26, 2020
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by Happy2020: 9:10pm On Sep 26, 2020
MARRIAGE IS A FULL SCAM IN NIGERIA. SMDH
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by Imefonukoenin11: 3:06am On Sep 27, 2020
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by Analasroston: 7:31pm On Oct 12, 2020
If your brother in law is cheating then your sister has to knwow the truth an it would not be fair for you to keep it a secret after you find out the truth. Think about it, what if it was you that was being cheated on and your sister came and told you the truth. Would you be happy or sad. Of course you would be glad that she told you the truth because the truth will set you free.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by Tygrathris(m): 7:22pm On Oct 22, 2020
Of course you should tell your sister. If it was you that was in your sisters shoes then would you want to knwo the truth or have it kept a secret from you. It all comes to the point that althought it may be hard for you to do, you will have to tell the truth and make sure that you have proof or you will be the one that gets into problems with your sister.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This / How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup / Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.