Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,063 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? (58764 Views)

Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / I Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating, Should I Tell Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by Nobody: 4:14am On Sep 26, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

And what if the sister doesn't know? So it's okay to not tell her about the cheating husband cause she already knows?

Can't you men be empathetic for once in your life?
You dey mind NL boys. Op you had better tell your sister if you love her, what nonsense?

1 Like

Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by oneTIMEman(m): 4:18am On Sep 26, 2020
Yes oo, tell your sister rather pack your your sister load and come to my house, both of you...i dont cheat.
Nonsense
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by afesco: 4:22am On Sep 26, 2020
Tell her if u wants to destroy her marriage
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by getinspired01(m): 4:25am On Sep 26, 2020
What makes life interesting is that, there is a lot of obstacles, and there is a lot of overcoming, the interesting part is not how many times you've fallen, but how many times you rise up when you fall, how many times you bounce back to your feet and say no to defeat until you achieve the feat.

Join us today at (DYF) as we bring to you every morning the word of inspiration.
Join here ���

https://www.nairaland.com/6141659/early-morning-inspiration-dosage
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by vickydevoka(m): 4:44am On Sep 26, 2020
If ur brother in-law a rich man? Or a fine man? If he is any of the above mentioned , please allow him to cheat in peace. If u sister needs a faithful man let her go n look for a poor ugly man

1 Like

Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by rafcrown(m): 5:24am On Sep 26, 2020
There won't be viruses if we obey the creator. The whole world is about aiding and abetting evil deeds. Gone are the days when we condemn bad deeds. Married men and married women having extra marital affairs, people turn blind eyes.
Normal thing to do when things are wrong somewhere is to act positively but nowadays People still hail the evil doers.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by stayclearofme: 5:36am On Sep 26, 2020
dingbang:
stuff that you can't comprehend.
Lol... cheesy cheesy out of point comment.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by ozoono(m): 5:46am On Sep 26, 2020
longetivity:
if you scatter their home, hope you go marry ur sister�
nor mind d fool. they tell am say he sister nor no
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by bullabong(m): 5:46am On Sep 26, 2020
dingbang:
Many people do not know that the fastest way to end up in hell is to marry and still cheat.

This one, you lied against God and also called him a fool through your actions.

Be wise and run away from the wrath of God
You believe in "hell"? This sounds so like a kindergarten kid speaking..
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by dingbang(m): 5:47am On Sep 26, 2020
bullabong:
You believe in "hell"? This sounds so like a kindergarten kid speaking..
yes I believe hell exists because that is where atheists will end up.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by mattmogan88: 6:01am On Sep 26, 2020
Mind your business

SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by bigfish3k: 6:22am On Sep 26, 2020
Fox12:
I accidentally eavesdropped on him on the phone(Having intimate conversation) with an anonymous girl.
Should I tell my sister about it?
You are not even supposed to be living with them in the first place
You are supposed to be with your parents.
So mind your business and obey the Bible that tells you never to put asunder to what God has joined together
Remember that God did not give any conditions on which to put asunder but he said "don't put asunder"
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by bigfish3k: 6:26am On Sep 26, 2020
rafcrown:
There won't be viruses if we obey the creator. The whole world is about aiding and abetting evil deeds. Gone are the days when we condemn bad deeds. Married men and married women having extra marital affairs, people turn blind eyes.
Normal thing to do when things are wrong somewhere is to act positively but nowadays People still hail the evil doers.
The same Bible has asked you never to put asunder
So you should obey the Bible
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by naija4life247: 6:29am On Sep 26, 2020
wamide042:
The world is Bad today not because of Bad people, but because of people chose to Mind their Businesses when the Bad things are being committed.
Most of these people telling you to mind your business will do otherwise..
My Brother, tell your sister but get your suspicions right and be wise about it because if you don’t and at the end of the day your in-law begins to maltreat your sister probably throw her out and bring in the new lady God will not forgive you, because you already saw the dangers but decided to mind your Business.

Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by bigfish3k: 6:31am On Sep 26, 2020
SegFault:

You dey mind NL boys. Op you had better tell your sister if you love her, what nonsense?
If she tells her and scatter their marriage., have you not put asunder?
"wetin you gain" because it's the children that will be worse off
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by blackgold7777(f): 6:32am On Sep 26, 2020
Bola146:
Kindly mind your business for now, get the real fact before telling your sister
even with the real fact abeg farm for ur farm no come put sand inside ur sis food. Make the table no turn for ur head o
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by karnap(m): 6:32am On Sep 26, 2020
mind your business because you won't be able to marry your sister and you won't be able to notice the pain you have caused,get your facts and never too fast to report to your sister.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by iamme1234(m): 6:40am On Sep 26, 2020
Better leave him alone

Because 70% of men cheats
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by crafteck(m): 6:40am On Sep 26, 2020
Billionsclub:

can you imagine? I condemn cheating. I do because as a man I wonder what men are looking for. I believe a man should build his wife to his taste. if you see other sexy women,make your wife sexy. if her character is not consistent with yours,find a way to compliment each other because a man and a woman cannot be fully compartible

but for you to Foster a married to be separated is totally unacceptable. that should be from your own sister's free will. u might still be right ooo . just giving an opinion

Humans are wired to be randy, prioritising loyalty over randiness is another case entirely, harder for a unilag lecturer of arts/masscom to be loyal compared to a teacher in children school, its harder for a female bank sales rep or product marketer in abuja to be loyal than a female kindergarten attendant.
In most cases, if they haven't been caught, its cos they are careful.... Wethey do exist in more cases than you know.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by Champneys: 6:43am On Sep 26, 2020
Fox12:
I accidentally eavesdropped on him on the phone(Having intimate conversation) with an anonymous girl.

Mind your business you fu..cking idio.....t!
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by Zedoo(m): 6:44am On Sep 26, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
If I have a brother or sister who wants to marry someone who I know for sure is cheating, I am going to tell him or her, I don't care about him, I only care about my own

They go still marry

1 Like

Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by toprealman: 6:46am On Sep 26, 2020
Fox12:
mind your business
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by bigfish3k: 6:49am On Sep 26, 2020
originalprof:
If you Don't tell means you hate your sister. But Investigate ooo
What do you think will be the end game after telling her
The children will be the worst hit after separation so you should just advise the man and move on because she will be jumping into the hands of another cheating man after separation that means "she go separate tire"
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by EmekaBlue(m): 6:51am On Sep 26, 2020
NO
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by CioAngels(f): 6:54am On Sep 26, 2020
No, don't tell her as it is not life threatening issue. If you do, you have ended up your sister's marriage or she can also say you want to break her marriage. Please be careful as she may not have shockabsolver to handle the issue. Besides, what will tell her, you did not hear what he was saying. Please let the sleeping dog lay.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by Risingsunn: 6:59am On Sep 26, 2020
Eavesdropping is a sin against God and against man. You could be sentenced if charged to court. Ore be careful.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by bigfish3k: 7:07am On Sep 26, 2020
JerryLekki:

Get better evidence before you do, You need to protect your sister from Sexually Transmitted Infections
Even during their courtship, the man has been cheating and she knew about it and still went ahead with the marriage.
So what is your own, don't meddle in their marriage, mind your business as the Bible has told you not to put asunder
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by Diamondsaheed(m): 7:08am On Sep 26, 2020
Dnt brake home, surely the truth will reveal
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by Rupertek: 7:09am On Sep 26, 2020
What will you tell your sister, that you caught her husband making love to a phone! By the way, what if it was your sister you caught, are you going to tell her husband? Surely not, because you will want to save her marriage. Why not think of that now?
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by chris51(f): 7:10am On Sep 26, 2020
NO.

Please don't cause problem in the family. Your sister will not thank you if anything happens.

You will also be your brother in law's enemy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup / Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User / South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.