Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,032 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? (58736 Views)

Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / I Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating, Should I Tell Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by chris51(f): 7:10am On Sep 26, 2020
chris51:
NO.

Please don't cause problem in the family. Your sister will not thank you if anything happens.

You will also be your brother in law's enemy.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by TemmyT002(m): 7:21am On Sep 26, 2020
If you were your sister, would you want to know?
Tell her.

1 Like

Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by PAPAPET: 7:22am On Sep 26, 2020
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 26TH SEPTEMBER 2020.

THEME: GOD’S EYES ARE ON YOU

MEMORISE
When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee. Isaiah 43:2

READ: Psalm 139:7-12

7 Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?

8 If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.

9 If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;

10 Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.

11 If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me.

12 Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.

God is Omnipresent- He is everywhere and sees everything at the same time. It does not matter what you are going through, He is right by your side. When the three Hebrew boys were facing King Nebuchadnezzar, to an outsider, it may have appeared they were on their own without any help whatsoever. However, the boys were confident; they knew who they believed. They were even bold enough to add that they would still not bow to any idol if God decided not to rescue them.
Many times, we don’t feel God by our side when we are facing trials, but He is there. You will realize it when you are in the furnace and the fire burns off your chains leaving you unharmed.

God’s eyes are on you even when you are about to commit sin. A Pastor is said to have taken a female member of his church to a hotel with the intent of committing fornication. When they got in and the Pastor tried to touch her, she said “Sir, we looked left and right to be sure no one could see us, but we did not look up. God can see us” She could feel that God could see them, so she fled.
You cannot hide anything from God. You may pretend to people in Church, but He knows your secrets. Your spouse may not be able to access your phone, but God knows all your conversations; you can deceive everyone but not Him.

According to Luke 8:17, knowing that God can expose you should make you repent. “For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad.”
Don’t continue in sin because sooner or later, every secret will be made open. I hope you make a change immediately. He has not yet revealed your sin because He wants you to have a chance to repent. If you refuse to repent, He will expose you and that would be dangerous.

KEY POINT
God is omnipresent and omniscient. Don’t wait to be exposed; make amends where necessary right away. Tomorrow may be too late.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Nehemiah 6-7.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 25: ROCK OF AGES, CLEFT FOR ME.
1. Rock of Ages, cleft for me,
Let me hide myself in Thee;
Let the water and the blood,
From Thy wounded side which flowed,
Be of sin the double cure,
Save from wrath and make me pure.

2. Not the labor of my hands
Can fulfill Thy law’s demands;
Could my zeal no respite know,
Could my tears forever flow,
All for sin could not atone;
Thou must save, and Thou alone.

3. Nothing in my hand I bring,
Simply to Thy cross I cling;
Naked, come to Thee for dress;
Helpless, look to Thee for grace;
Foul, I to the fountain fly;
Wash me, Savior, or I die.

4. While I draw this fleeting breath,
When my eyes shall close in death,
When I rise to worlds unknown,
And behold Thee on Thy throne,
Rock of Ages, cleft for me,
Let me hide myself in Thee.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by shitshappen(m): 7:25am On Sep 26, 2020
Ericnrm:

Your brother-in-law chiked your wife’s sister?
So you’re saying he chiked his own sister grin

No, not really. My sister's husband chiked my wife's sister.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by sniperr007(m): 7:29am On Sep 26, 2020
Nooneonline:
with video evidence yes

Only video evidence?

That's hard to happen na
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by udomma1005(m): 7:31am On Sep 26, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Tell her na... And u whould not go there to eat again. grin
grin

Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by Duggedised12(f): 7:34am On Sep 26, 2020
vickydevoka:
If ur brother in-law a rich man? Or a fine man? If he is any of the above mentioned , please allow him to cheat in peace. If u sister needs a faithful man let her go n look for a poor ugly man
So poor ugly men don't cheat? undecided lol I read some things here and it leaves me speechless

1 Like

Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by bomsilaga(m): 7:36am On Sep 26, 2020
dingbang:
Many people do not know that the fastest way to end up in hell is to marry and still cheat.

This one, you lied against God and also called him a fool through your actions.

Be wise and run away from the wrath of God
Please don't mislead people with baseless facts.
The fastest way to hell is taking what happened on the cross and the aftermath of the cross for granted.
Believe more on a pastor or church then hell is sure.
Pastors making followers trust them more than Christ is the surest way not some bodily sin.

1 Like

Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by BrotherBlood1: 7:40am On Sep 26, 2020
All of you saying you will not tell your sister if you find out her husband is cheating on her are wicked, evil, devil. In fact, hell fire awaits you for not speaking up.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by prominent007(m): 7:43am On Sep 26, 2020
don't even try it is non of your business by the way why did you go through his phone.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by DarkJeddi(m): 7:56am On Sep 26, 2020
Gunayo:
Many will perish for lack of knowledge
grin
Yeah..
They shall all burn in Hell.. cheesy
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 26, 2020
bigfish3k:

If she tells her and scatter their marriage., have you not put asunder?
"wetin you gain" because it's the children that will be worse off
Then she should bring them together and settle the matter, if she finds out later (women will always find out I dunno how) it will be worse so it's better the op as a sister try and settle it if they have children because things like this always affect children.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by vickydevoka(m): 8:13am On Sep 26, 2020
Duggedised12:
So poor ugly men don't cheat? undecided lol I read some things here and it leaves me speechless
De cheat buh u no fit compare am with the other one
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 26, 2020
vickydevoka:
If ur brother in-law a rich man? Or a fine man? If he is any of the above mentioned , please allow him to cheat in peace. If u sister needs a faithful man let her go n look for a poor ugly man
Very stupid comment, if it was the other way round this one would start barking fear women and other sorts of rubbish. Nzuzu

2 Likes

Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by DexterousOne(m): 8:24am On Sep 26, 2020
vickydevoka:

Imagine this mentality undecided

1 Like

Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by DexterousOne(m): 8:28am On Sep 26, 2020
listowell:

Women no send who dey cheat so long as you get money.

Who told you this crap?

1 Like

Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by DexterousOne(m): 8:32am On Sep 26, 2020
bukatyne:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

This is a joke right? undecided

You can imagine the kind of comments we are readingundecided
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by Psoul(m): 8:33am On Sep 26, 2020
You eavesdropped on him, overheard him talking to someone and that was enough for you to conclude that he is cheating.
Go ahead and tell your sister and see who will suffer it more. Nonsense.
You better go and get married so that you'll get busy with your own family instead of looking for who's family to wreck.
Because he's married to your sister, then he is totally prohibited from talking to any other woman. Mtchewwww.

1 Like

Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by DexterousOne(m): 8:33am On Sep 26, 2020
Fucsheetup:
Most of them are children. Disgusting comments.

I want to believe they are kids
Like you said

I dont want to believe fuall fledged adults are saying this crap

1 Like

Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by frozen70(f): 8:43am On Sep 26, 2020
Fox12:
I accidentally eavesdropped on him on the phone(Having intimate conversation) with an anonymous girl.
Should I tell my sister about it?

Just mind your business before you will be the one to create a problem that will lead you out of that house they are staying
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by kenyguy(m): 8:44am On Sep 26, 2020
Don't tell her
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by salvation77177: 8:50am On Sep 26, 2020
Busy body, please do not break that marriage. What God has joined together let no man put assunder. Allow them to sort out their problem, do not meddle.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by ndiri(m): 8:51am On Sep 26, 2020
Fox12:
I accidentally eavesdropped on him on the phone(Having intimate conversation) with an anonymous girl.
Are you staying together with them in the same house? If yes at your age, you should learn how to bridle your mouth.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by prophetfire: 8:57am On Sep 26, 2020
Fox12:
. You have no evidence yet. At this stage it will only cause issues and he would deny. So at this point keep quiet and be on the lookout for evidence you can present to your sister. Don't poke your nose too much into his privacy or you would become the victim. Wisdom is highly needed here.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by Princessbettyj(f): 9:17am On Sep 26, 2020
Do you know that minding your business makes you glow tongue
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by Angelfrost(m): 9:21am On Sep 26, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

You definitely wouldn't say this if reverse was the case.

Actually, I'm quite balanced when it comes to marriage and relationship... In my book, no one has more right than the other to cheat.

Besides, we both know that scales are more or less balanced these days: both genders have equal propensity for infidelity.

Bottom line,
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by GENTLETEE(m): 9:30am On Sep 26, 2020
Let her find out for herself. Don't come in between both of them.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by badonkadonk: 9:32am On Sep 26, 2020
Fox12:

Mind your business.. No put mouth for married people matter.
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by Gerrard59(m): 9:34am On Sep 26, 2020
From the comments it's apparent that:

- Nigerian men have the freedom to cheat on their spouses unhindered.

- People will use religious texts to warn against reporting a husband who cheats.

- Married people (esp the men) regularly cheat and there's nothing wrong with it. Just don't get caught.

To Jesus be the glory!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by clairebode(f): 9:34am On Sep 26, 2020
Lol grin
Re: My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? by Amungwele: 9:41am On Sep 26, 2020
If its your brother cheating, will u tell his wife?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts / If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) / Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.