Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) (12826 Views)

This Guy Won 3 Million On Betway And Met His Soul Mate On The Same Day / This Guy Won 7.4 Million In Betting And Met His Soul Mate On The Same Day(photo) / Ladies Am Sorry For Leaking Your Secret On Nairaland PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by virginprincess(f): 5:47pm On Sep 25, 2020
mrblessed:
Learn to boldly and authoritatively educate such ignorant people whenever they attempt to advertise their pitiful ignorance. Delta state is an artificial political contraption that came to being in 1991. So it is inappropriate to call yourself "Delta" Igbo. Even the word "Anioma" was coined in 1979 to give expression to the people that occupy the western part of Igbo land. If you know the nature of relationship that existed in all parts of Igbo land before 1967, then you will understand it makes no sense to call yourself anything other than Igbo.

The Igbo tongue/language is richly diverse, and it is this diversity that makes ignorant people to assume "authority" in a field their competence is very doubtful. So it is simply idiotic for anyone to call any dialect of the Igbo language fake.
Thanks for this, i really appreciate.
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 5:50pm On Sep 25, 2020
Crownstar01:
It's a problem. A very big problem. Men don't like dating messed up girls. I guess you feel terrible.
Terrible? Lolzzz, so a lady who has an active sex life is messed up? Mind you I never referred to those who use the T as their side or main hustle. The thinking faculty of average Nigerians are quite shallow. Imagine... Lol

1 Like

Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 5:52pm On Sep 25, 2020
FreestyleG:
Only on nairaland you have been with a handful talk more of offline.. Hmmm Your toto go don wide like well be that o. grin
Says the pervert who can't get sex out of his brain. No wonder u men keep raping kids cos all ur senses is sex sex sex sex. Where in my comment did I mention sex or gave such idea? Bloody nincompoop

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 5:53pm On Sep 25, 2020
luvyaself95:

No guy in his sensible head will marry such woman tongue
Lolz, you are a kid. Pls shift. As if dem write the mileage for forehead... Bloody amateur
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 5:55pm On Sep 25, 2020
Silentgroper:
Lwkmd. He said he has been wit a handful of dem. Op u dnt beleive a single word dz gay spews
Says d silent groper Aka Pervert Aka Sex Offender. Na you be fagggoot shaaaaa. You should know better na, afterall u my faggootry partner.
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by FanOfMyself: 5:56pm On Sep 25, 2020
dingbang:
Fanofmyself I hope say you don see fine girl for this thread.. No dull o
Yeah, still receiving PMs. Hopefully it will worth it

1 Like

Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by Crownstar01: 5:58pm On Sep 25, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Terrible? Lolzzz, so a lady who has an active sex life is messed up? Mind you I never referred to those who use the T as their side or main hustle. The thinking faculty of average Nigerians are quite shallow. Imagine... Lol
You tend to live in a bubble of naivety and spoiled behavior. Your hands are dirty. wink

The key to attraction is to understand where feelings of lust, desire and attraction originate in the woman's brain.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 5:58pm On Sep 25, 2020
virginprincess:
cheesy
have emailed you again..... thanks for your time sis..
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 6:00pm On Sep 25, 2020
FanOfMyself:

Trust me when I tell you that I am streetwise bro. Moreover, I said already that she must have a job or something reasonable doing or have a family that is responsible for her.
Plus I also mentioned that she must not have an entitlement mentality.
So except she has a problem reading and understanding common/simple English, she already know that this Nigga can't be billed anyhow
Hakhakhakhakhakhak grin grin grin , this is hilarious!!! grin
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by Michelle55: 6:01pm On Sep 25, 2020
FanOfMyself:

Is it an application letter something? Or you are simply catching cruise with the ladies? cheesy
Whichever one it is, I honestly wish you well. God will guide you to make the right choice!
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by virginprincess(f): 6:01pm On Sep 25, 2020
Sonnobax15:
No probs
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 6:01pm On Sep 25, 2020
FanOfMyself:
Hey all, so I have been on this crazy and interesting forum for a long time. I have seen many guys and very few ladies create topics on "Searching for a true relationship" on nairaland. Some of them have been trolled at and even insulted by both guys and ladies, who question the rationale behind coming to a faceless forum to seek for a serious relationship.
Truth is that, I have been indifferent to such posts. But here I am, about to follow their lead!

I will be 30 by December, and I am really starting to think about settling down for real. I'm not RICH, but I am doing fine for my self and will do better with time by the grace of God.
I know I am handsome, even though beauty is relative sha (smiles) but also very humble and down to earth.
I am a software developer, loves football like mad and God fearing.
I'm 6ft, I don't know my weight at the time of making this topic, but I am sure my BMI is perfect. Ebony chocolate in complexion, AA genotype.
I am a peace loving guy and I wouldn't compromise on that! I actually have my flaws too, but I am working on it.
So if you are a lady and you meet the following criteria, send me a PM

1. You are not a student
2. You don't have entitlement mentality
3. You have a job or something reasonable and
morally justifiable that fetches money for you.
4. If you didn't meet the criterion in #3 above, but
you have a responsible father/family that will
be responsible for your needs as a woman.
5. You are intelligent and not a boring person.
The life of a software engineer is already
lonely cry so I need someone to complement.
6. Though I'm not necessarily looking for
physical beauty, it's a plus wink
7. You don't have lotta drama up your sleeve
8. You are educated, I didn't say you must have a
degree.
9. You want to settle down
10. Your body count is at the barest minimum, if
not zero.
11. If you are aged between 24 and 34

That's all I can think of right now.
Please if you find any typos or syntax errors in my grammar, pardon me because I am more concerned about writing in the language that the computer understands than that which a human understands
You're handsome! wink
Bonne chance frère!
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by Chrisbella24(f): 6:01pm On Sep 25, 2020
FanOfMyself:
Hey all, so I have been on this crazy and interesting forum for a long time. I have seen many guys and very few ladies create topics on "Searching for a true relationship" on nairaland. Some of them have been trolled at and even insulted by both guys and ladies, who question the rationale behind coming to a faceless forum to seek for a serious relationship.
Truth is that, I have been indifferent to such posts. But here I am, about to follow their lead!

I will be 30 by December, and I am really starting to think about settling down for real. I'm not RICH, but I am doing fine for my self and will do better with time by the grace of God.
I know I am handsome, even though beauty is relative sha (smiles) but also very humble and down to earth.
I am a software developer, loves football like mad and God fearing.
I'm 6ft, I don't know my weight at the time of making this topic, but I am sure my BMI is perfect. Ebony chocolate in complexion, AA genotype.
I am a peace loving guy and I wouldn't compromise on that! I actually have my flaws too, but I am working on it.
So if you are a lady and you meet the following criteria, send me a PM

1. You are not a student
2. You don't have entitlement mentality
3. You have a job or something reasonable and
morally justifiable that fetches money for you.
4. If you didn't meet the criterion in #3 above, but
you have a responsible father/family that will
be responsible for your needs as a woman.
5. You are intelligent and not a boring person.
The life of a software engineer is already
lonely cry so I need someone to complement.
6. Though I'm not necessarily looking for
physical beauty, it's a plus wink
7. You don't have lotta drama up your sleeve
8. You are educated, I didn't say you must have a
degree.
9. You want to settle down
10. Your body count is at the barest minimum, if not zero.
11. If you are aged between 24 and 34

That's all I can think of right now.
Please if you find any typos or syntax errors in my grammar, pardon me because I am more concerned about writing in the language that the computer understands than that which a human understands

You're fine.

Where are you from
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by dingbang(m): 6:02pm On Sep 25, 2020
FanOfMyself:

great. I pray it comes out as a success as two nairalanders who met online and got married.
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 6:03pm On Sep 25, 2020
virginprincess:
No probs
ok
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 6:03pm On Sep 25, 2020
Crownstar01:
You tend to live in a bubble of naivety and spoiled behavior. Your hands are dirty. wink

The key to attraction is to understand where feelings of lust, desire and attraction originate in the woman's brain.
Stay there. But na we spoil pass. Hypocrites. Una go dey talk morality for here but in hiding are perverts.

Besides if one is with one guy for years and dem don fvck all the fvckable and doable, does that count?
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by dingbang(m): 6:04pm On Sep 25, 2020
Sonnobax15:
sonnobax15 take am sofri sofri na.. cheesy
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by dingbang(m): 6:05pm On Sep 25, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Stay there. But na we spoil pass. Hypocrites. Una go dey talk morality for here but in hiding are perverts.

Besides if one is with one guy for years and dem don fvck all the fvckable and doable, does that count?
ignore wink
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 6:06pm On Sep 25, 2020
dingbang:
sonnobax15 take am sofri sofri na.. cheesy
lol...diz guy,why you dey worry me like ekpan fly na .?
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by dingbang(m): 6:07pm On Sep 25, 2020
Sonnobax15:
lol...diz guy,why you dey worry me like ekpan fly na .?
your blood dey hot. Calm down.. No go give am Belle o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 6:07pm On Sep 25, 2020
SweetCunt97:

see smack down.....
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 25, 2020
Wow this thread has really gone far.
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 6:09pm On Sep 25, 2020
dingbang:
your blood dey hot. Calm down.. No go give am Belle o cheesy
lol....bro,you wor must spoil me dis evening but God no go gree for you...lai lai..
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by FanOfMyself: 6:11pm On Sep 25, 2020
Chrisbella24:

You're fine.

Where are you from
I'm from Imo State
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by dingbang(m): 6:11pm On Sep 25, 2020
Sonnobax15:
lol....bro,you wor must spoil me dis evening but God no go gree for you...lai lai..
I no get issue with una parolz o cheesy. I just say make I greet you grin
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by dingbang(m): 6:12pm On Sep 25, 2020
StacyO:
Wow this thread has really gone far.
yeah it has. Hope you doing great
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by FanOfMyself: 6:12pm On Sep 25, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

You're handsome! wink
Bonne chance frère!
Thanks for the compliment.
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by dingbang(m): 6:13pm On Sep 25, 2020
FanOfMyself:

I'm from Imo State
ah, nwannem nwoke cool
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 6:13pm On Sep 25, 2020
dingbang:
I no get issue with una parolz o cheesy. I just say make I greet you grin
bro, greetings dey pass greetings... this your greetings don over do...
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by dingbang(m): 6:14pm On Sep 25, 2020
Sonnobax15:
bro, greetings dey pass greetings... this your greetings don over do...
oya go one corner go chyke ya babe
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by FanOfMyself: 6:14pm On Sep 25, 2020
Michelle55:

Is it an application letter something? Or you are simply catching cruise with the ladies? cheesy
Whichever one it is, I honestly wish you well. God will guide you to make the right choice!
Far cry from that dear, just being real and honest
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by MajesticD(m): 6:14pm On Sep 25, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Get off your high horse.

What's your tribe?

Seriously? High Horse?

In what part of the writeup did he sound high handed?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Don't Envy Obi Cubana, Take A Look At Eze Ego (photo) / This Is The British Carrying A White Ram (intended For Sacrifice) / Interesting Marriage Proposals And Fails?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.