Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,277 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? (35914 Views)

Man Asks Wife To Pay Back His Money, Holds Her, Children Hostage At Lekki / A Friend Wants Me To Lend Him Money. I Told Him To Fill A Form. Am I Wrong? / My Husband Has Refused To Pay Back A N5m Loan I Got For Him – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 28, 2020
chii8:

Why

That's not him.
This moniker did same thing to my comment. I saw it and was wondering when I changed the words and discovered he's just being a troll.

This is not the op.
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by harmony940(m): 6:42am On Sep 28, 2020
Please bro mind the kind of advice you get from here,not all here are married,and even if they are married not all married are matured...

At the end of everything that woman is your wife....
Be very careful where you get advice!
If your wife is independent financially just as you wanted you will be very happy......
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by wolesmile(m): 6:42am On Sep 28, 2020
dingbang:
Well, I still don't get why you gave your wife church money! That's unethical of you.

I am still searching the original post to see where "Church money" is written o

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by RedPanthar: 6:42am On Sep 28, 2020
jomarq:
it started like this,I give her money to start business after much prejor from my mum that you need wife to be doing something bra bra bra.i give her 100k to start.she later come back to tell me that the money is not enough since she need to secure portion (OK bizz).now I give her another 100k that is not my money(meeting money)b/c am the treasurer.but i didn't tell her that it is meeting money and meeting is closing next month.when I ask her, she said that husband doesn't borrow wife money and get it back I should ask my mum.Elder please is it true b/c I don't know how to make 100k in the next 3weeks.l

Tell her the truth and tell her what is at stake. Why you are at it leave the house for days so she'll know how serious it is. Go and speak to someone she'll listen to and that you don't want to lose your credibility.

While doing all this, try to look for the money just incase she dissapoints
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by b0rn2fuck(m): 6:42am On Sep 28, 2020
Explained every thing to your wife, , she will refund you if she understand the kindness can put you in trouble but she won't dare return to money easily until she see the fact that it wasn't yours for real ..let her know the truth but your very wicked, dem put boobi for your mouth, u drop meeting money, na so my own wife dey take style borrow money too, even the one wey she swear with Bible say, she go return, instead of make she return ham, she say she go use ham buy foods, and cloth for her daughter, I nearly faint

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by bengasyl(m): 6:42am On Sep 28, 2020
jomarq:
it started like this,I give her money to start business after much prejor from my mum that you need wife to be doing something bra bra bra.i give her 100k to start.she later come back to tell me that the money is not enough since she need to secure portion (OK bizz).now I give her another 100k that is not my money(meeting money)b/c am the treasurer.but i didn't tell .l
This is not real.
A make believe story.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by od501: 6:46am On Sep 28, 2020
Mood11:
Your signature says, "Maturity is ur ability not to lie, but don't say the whole truth"

Maybe you should apply what you have on your signature when you get to the meeting next month. Be very mature, don't lie to them but also don't say the whole truth about the whereabouts of the money.

Money you give to your wife be like mutual funds, if you try to withdraw it suddenly it won't come out complete.

At least in mutual fund, your initial investment is safe...lol
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by mattmogan88: 6:47am On Sep 28, 2020
SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by SATANNIST: 6:49am On Sep 28, 2020
end time husband, u give wife a loan and asking for repayment> wtf
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by basadenet: 6:50am On Sep 28, 2020
Anything loan between couple is regarded as bad debt. You better look for means to pay back the money.
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by MrBONE2(m): 6:51am On Sep 28, 2020
jomarq:
it started like this,I give her money to start business after much prejor from my mum that you need wife to be doing something bra bra bra.i give her 100k to start.she later come back to tell me that the money is not enough since she need to secure portion (OK bizz).now I give her another 100k that is not my money(meeting money)b/c am the treasurer.but i didn't tell her that it is meeting money and meeting is closing next month.when I ask her, she said that husband doesn't borrow wife money and get it back I should ask my mum.Elder please is it true b/c I don't know how to make 100k in the next 3weeks.l
grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by Godstime234: 6:51am On Sep 28, 2020
hakeemhakeem:
Plead to her to lend you the money for now that i could bring shame and distrust to the family and accepts that husband don't borrows wife money but gives.

but stupid wifes can borrow their husband money snd make sure they collect it back right... that's a bad notion. I think this happens in almost every marriage whereby the wife can collect the money she loan the husband but the husband csnt colect the money he loan the wife. that's very bad. my wife too has been asking for thr 100k she borrowed me but me will not return it..
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by Karleb(m): 6:56am On Sep 28, 2020
Your wife does not deserve you.
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by davididenyi(m): 6:59am On Sep 28, 2020
Ogah you no get shame ,
I spit on your empty � skull,
Las las God no go shame us
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by seanwilliam(m): 7:01am On Sep 28, 2020
jomarq:
I tell her everything but she insisted that the money belong to me and husband don't borrow wife money but give.just that end of meeting fast approach ing and I have no hope of 100k in that Short time
go buy pof sharp sharp ,and start bombing u should see 100k within 2 or 3 days if you are lucky grin
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by Lifecanbeamazin: 7:02am On Sep 28, 2020
I pay back any loan from my husband because I expect him to do same with me. It's an attitude we adopted over the years. Couple of weeks ago, my phone wasn't on me so I asked him to send money to my account @ home since Naira has crashed, early next day, he jokingly asked for his money which I immediately transferred. It works for us may not work for you.
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by AreaFada2: 7:02am On Sep 28, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

of course.. it's your duty to take care of her. it's your duty to spend in her.. not her duty to spend on you
Wrong notion in 21st century.. What if she earns much more?
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by Dextre(m): 7:02am On Sep 28, 2020
jomarq:

grin grin you don't get money you borrow your wife back na,it's in the constitution. You should have told her it was meeting money then na
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by dingbang(m): 7:03am On Sep 28, 2020
wolesmile:

I am still searching the original post to see where "Church money" is written o
keep on searching till thy kingdom come..
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by bukatyne(f): 7:04am On Sep 28, 2020
jomarq:
but you know human being learn by mistake. this is a fatal mistake and I need help if you have solution. once again, am wrong

The solution I can think of is in my previous post.

Engage her that the money is for your association and involve your mother.
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by akmath: 7:04am On Sep 28, 2020
dingbang:
Well, I still don't get why you gave your wife church money! That's unethical of you.
You don make me go read everything again and I know see church..
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 28, 2020
jomarq:

Your wife is aware that you are the treasurer, tell her that the 2nd 100k is from the organisation and you are meant to bring it by end of the month, don't be forming what you are not,be yourself
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by NWAZURUMEE: 7:05am On Sep 28, 2020
O.P you have to apply wisdom in this case, sit her down and plead with her, tell her the hole truth about the money, it will not be easy for her to take out the 100k from her shop, it will reflet in the shop seriously, the shop will be somehow empty, so plead with her to atleast give you 50k so it will easy to you to borrow 50k from elswere and make it up, she may consider, thanks
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by harmony75: 7:06am On Sep 28, 2020
you are not open to your wife that's why she believes the money is yours, she's right because you need money that's why you claiming the money is not yours. that's why it is very important as couples to be open like both talk and plan over everything so she knows this money should be handled like money borrowed from bank so that she save the money within 1week or 2weeks from her business. if the money is borrowed she will really make efforts to pay back.
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by bigtt76(f): 7:07am On Sep 28, 2020
How can you borrow your wife money? You made the mistake of not telling her the source of the money... You made two mistakes.

I would advise you to let go and start looking for money to refund your meeting. Next time, don't keep secrets away from your wife.

jomarq:
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by Genea(f): 7:10am On Sep 28, 2020
jomarq:
your signature said it all,but i need a second opinion
the money is gone except you want trouble in your home. Going forward ignore her requests.
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 28, 2020
You gave your wife church money?
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by Edusouls(m): 7:12am On Sep 28, 2020
U have said it all my brother, this country is full of thieves
ibechris:
Wicked and criminal minded treasurer is what u are.

People like u are the cause of our problem in Nigeria seriously. Money kept in ur care is what u gave to ur lazy wife.

There is simply no honest Nigerian alive,all u see are heartless men and women pretending to be God sent.
Terrible!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by d33types: 7:13am On Sep 28, 2020
jomarq:
first woman to comments here accuse me of using two moniker,you people are superb

Guy abeg rest with this clout chasing.
Going through the posts by both handles, especially with thefunny and fantastic grammar constructs, it's obvious they're both yours.

You even posted the same information twice with both handles.
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by Genea(f): 7:13am On Sep 28, 2020
jomarq:
sorry to ask,does it mean that you can t lend your wife your money and got it back?just asking
Wife dey and wife dey, know the difference. Everyone has a weakness, you should have known the type of woman you married.. PS she isn't a bad woman for not giving you the cash back, she just has a different mindset on cash in the family. Man up and source for funding elsewhere, also try to study your wife well to know what and what you can tell or give her

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by eghevaare: 7:15am On Sep 28, 2020
Are you okay? Did you tell her you need the money back from her? How do you expect her to get you the money from the business when she just invested it? She should sell the business and return your money abi? Oga comot your from that money.
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by d33types: 7:15am On Sep 28, 2020
Brachaa:

That's not him.
This moniker did same thing to my comment. I saw it and was wondering when I changed the words and discovered he's just being a troll.

This is not the op.

Check the poor grammar by both handles.. they're consistent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

88-year-old Man Seeks Divorce From 55-year-old Wife Over Infidelity / He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court / Our Daughter Got Married Without Our knowledge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.