Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? (35901 Views)

Man Asks Wife To Pay Back His Money, Holds Her, Children Hostage At Lekki / A Friend Wants Me To Lend Him Money. I Told Him To Fill A Form. Am I Wrong? / My Husband Has Refused To Pay Back A N5m Loan I Got For Him – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by jomarq(m): 1:38pm On Sep 26, 2020
chii8:

Why
to save the money of course, honestly if there is enough time. I will not think twice before taking that advice
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by jomarq(m): 1:43pm On Sep 26, 2020
dasauce:
You're not suppose to lend your wife money that doesn't belong to you, You have nothing to prove to her, she's your wife and you're still trying to impress her by giving her loan..
My wife has been disturbing me since last year about going into business, i told her to do a feasibility study of what she want sell and location.
She did and i told her.. Madam, you'll be patient with me till i have money.. she understood and now i did not only setup the business for her, i did modify the place and made it look standard without going into debt or asking her to pay back.
In marriage, two becomes one. So talk to her about how you tried to impress her by giving her money trusted to you, and if she's a good woman, she'll help you raise it.
she insists that I own the money that it doesn't don in moon or star talkless of earth that husband give wife loan.i should ask my mum
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by jomarq(m): 1:50pm On Sep 26, 2020
chii8:
Why are you using two handlers on this thread?Ayodele17.... and Jomarag??
my handle is jomarq. I don't know ayodele,beside try to be convince on something before accuse,what do i need two account for? did i beg money on my post? that why you people fail WAEC

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by jomarq(m): 1:56pm On Sep 26, 2020
first woman to comments here accuse me of using two moniker,you people are superb

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by chii8(f): 3:26pm On Sep 26, 2020
jomarq:
my handle is jomarq. I don't know ayodele,beside try to be convince on something before accuse,what do i need two account for? did i beg money on my post? that why you people fail WAEC

Daddy,please be calming down. grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by chii8(f): 3:28pm On Sep 26, 2020
jomarq:
first woman to comments here accuse me of using two moniker,you people are superb

Not an accusation, just a question nah.As for your wife, explain the implication of what you have done by giving her other people's money,if she really loves you, she wouldn't want you to be disgraced.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by chii8(f): 3:32pm On Sep 26, 2020
jomarq:
she insists that I own the money that it doesn't don in moon or star talkless of earth that husband give wife loan.i should ask my mum

But,why is she using that tone?She sounds as if she's angry with you but nevertheless,sit her down and have a heart to heart discussion.Above all,pray about this because the devil came to steal,kill and destroy.Don't give him space to enter.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by jomarq(m): 3:57pm On Sep 26, 2020
chii8:

Not an accusation, just a question nah.As for your wife, explain the implication of what you have done by giving her other people's money,if she really loves you, she wouldn't want you to be disgraced.
NOTED, just that I use to borrow from her and pay back,I don't know why my own different.I would have feel guilty if I did not lend her because she once borrow me her friend money huge one self.but I pay back before the friend even know
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by annayawchee: 4:02pm On Sep 26, 2020
Withdraw it on the bed sir....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by jomarq(m): 4:05pm On Sep 26, 2020
chii8:

But,why is she using that tone?She sounds as if she's angry with you but nevertheless,sit her down and have a heart to heart discussion.Above all,pray about this because the devil came to steal,kill and destroy.Don't give him space to enter.
it is terrible my sister
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by jomarq(m): 4:08pm On Sep 26, 2020
annayawchee:
Withdraw it on the bed sir....
men do not withdraw, they deposits. ask your father

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by annayawchee: 8:22pm On Sep 26, 2020
jomarq:
men do not withdraw, they deposits. ask your father
Lol.... The higher your deposit, the higher your responsibility...

E go pass this 100k o
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by frozen70(f): 11:52pm On Sep 26, 2020
jomarq:
it started like this,I give her money to start business after much prejor from my mum that you need wife to be doing something bra bra bra.i give her 100k to start.she later come back to tell me that the money is not enough since she need to secure portion (OK bizz).now I give her another 100k that is not my money(meeting money)b/c am the treasurer.but i didn't tell her that it is meeting money and meeting is closing next month.when I ask her, she said that husband doesn't borrow wife money and get it back I should ask my mum.Elder please is it true b/c I don't know how to make 100k in the next 3weeks.l

Consider that money gone

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by jomarq(m): 1:39am On Sep 27, 2020
frozen70:

Consider that money gone
your signature said it all,but i need a second opinion

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by jomarq(m): 1:42am On Sep 27, 2020
annayawchee:
Lol.... The higher your deposit, the higher your responsibility...

E go pass this 100k o
this is a serious issue please.
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by frozen70(f): 10:53am On Sep 27, 2020
jomarq:
your signature said it all,but i need a second opinion

See guy, for peace to reign in your marriage, just talk to her to bring something so that you can also bring something to make it up

The mistake you made was not telling her from onset that the money is not yours

Money given to women especially a wife are hardly returned back as she assumes it's her own share

Unless she follows you to sign a paper from a money lender or bank

That's the only way she will participate in making up the money
They will rather prefer you dash them and don't talk about it

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by jomarq(m): 11:35am On Sep 27, 2020
frozen70:

See guy, for peace to reign in your marriage, just talk to her to bring something so that you can also bring something to make it up

The mistake you made was not telling her from onset that the money is not yours

Money given to women especially a wife are hardly returned back as she assumes it's her own share

Unless she follows you to sign a paper from a money lender or bank

That's the only way she will participate in making up the money
They will rather prefer you dash them and don't talk about it
I would have know this before now.it is well
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by Alennsar(f): 1:50pm On Sep 27, 2020
jomarq:
please abuses are not enough, anybody reading this post should flog me but help out on solutions, do husband borrow wife money and get it back?elders please, i want to know if I was wrong

You are not wrong for trying to establish your wife but you should have tell her that the money is not yours. Whatever you borrow must be pay back, it's a debt no matter the person involved.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by jomarq(m): 5:33pm On Sep 27, 2020
Alennsar:

You are not wrong for trying to establish your wife but you should have tell her that the money is not yours. Whatever you borrow must be pay back, it's a debt no matter the person involved.
she was the person that ask for loan because I just give her 100k the previous week,and she spend it to secure a portion for the business. now stranded on startup money before pleading for the loan.if I did not borrow, that portion would have been empty since then,that what happened
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by jomarq(m): 5:37pm On Sep 27, 2020
Alennsar:

sorry to ask,does it mean that you can t lend your wife your money and got it back?just asking
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by Atk1nson(m): 5:56pm On Sep 27, 2020
jomarq:
NOTED, just that I use to borrow from her and pay back,I don't know why my own different.I would have feel guilty if I did not lend her because she once borrow me her friend money huge one self.but I pay back before the friend even know

Baba, it's like this everywhere o. Women rarely return money back, although it should be easier with your wife, just tell her you will borrow from someone with interest and deduct at source from your contribution to the home. So she should prepare for hard times.

Don't be fooled again sha, I personally don't borrow women money because I found out its difficult asking them to repay. I just give them what I can afford to loose.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by jomarq(m): 6:12pm On Sep 27, 2020
Atk1nson:

Baba, it's like this everywhere o. Women rarely return money back, although it should be easier with your wife, just tell her you will borrow from someone with interest and deduct at source from your contribution to the home. So she should prepare for hard times.

Don't be fooled again sha, I personally don't borrow women money because I found out its difficult asking them to repay. I just give them what I can afford to loose.
her integrity is at stake if I report her to (mother's of good faith) she belong. but my own damage is fatal because it is a bleach of trust of many years. that why am careful
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by ZIMDRILL(m): 7:07pm On Sep 27, 2020
jomarq:
it started like this,I give her money to start business after much prejor from my mum that you need wife to be doing something bra bra bra.i give her 100k to start.she later come back to tell me that the money is not enough since she need to secure portion (OK bizz).now I give her another 100k that is not my money(meeting money)b/c am the treasurer.but i didn't tell her that it is meeting money and meeting is closing next month.when I ask her, she said that husband doesn't borrow wife money and get it back I should ask my mum.Elder please is it true b/c I don't know how to make 100k in the next 3weeks.l

1 how to do you expect her to make make a profit, when she doesnt value paying back the starting capital you gave her ?

2 ask her " husband doesn't borrow wife money and get it back " was it you or her ? whatever the answer tell her you never agreed to such

3 Sorry for this Why do NIGERIANS always say i opened "business for my wife " its like you operate as two independant people when you are married, your financials should be run by both as whatever happens would affects both directly so the starting capitals was supposed to be raise by both of you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by Ishilove: 7:45pm On Sep 27, 2020
chii8:
Why are you using two handlers on this thread?Ayodele17.... and Jomarag??
They are two different users.
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by bukatyne(f): 10:05pm On Sep 27, 2020
jomarq:

I am more concerned about the kind of marriage you have that:
1. Your wife doesnot know you are the treasurer of an association;
2. The money you gave her is stolen from said association;
3. You can not tell her that the money used to expand her business is stolen and you have to return it at the end of the month.

Since your mother 'pressured' you to start a business for your wife and your wife has referred you back to your mother, go and meet her.

You might have a solution.

PS: There is something wrong with an association that only the treasurer can withdraw money. It should be two signatories with/without a witness. At least, a number of people who have to be crazy at the same time to agree to funding your wife's business with public funds.

SMH.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by bukatyne(f): 10:05pm On Sep 27, 2020
Mood11:
Your signature says, "Maturity is ur ability not to lie, but don't say the whole truth"

Maybe you should apply what you have on your signature when you get to the meeting next month. Be very mature, don't lie to them but also don't say the whole truth about the whereabouts of the money.

Money you give to your wife be like mutual funds, if you try to withdraw it suddenly it won't come out complete.

cheesy grin
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by bukatyne(f): 10:09pm On Sep 27, 2020
jomarq:
that was because am foolish, now am ready to learn. teach me please,it took me years to do this just to avoid mistake. yet it happens. I don't like shits. I would have stick to the one I give her myself but I want to be an alpha man without even telling her that it is meeting money.200k in a week time haba,I be dangote?elders help me get out of this embarrassment please, I can't afford to loose my meeting trust.you people should forgive me,I have not done this before.

@bold:

Is stealing now a trait of Alpha men?

When you follow ideologies without thinking.

Call the Chairman, NL Chapter of Alpha Men to help you out.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by Mood11: 10:24pm On Sep 27, 2020
bukatyne:

cheesy grin

grin
Did I lie?
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by bukatyne(f): 10:28pm On Sep 27, 2020
Mood11:

grin
Did I lie?

Carry on jare! 100%
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by jomarq(m): 3:21am On Sep 28, 2020
bukatyne:

@bold:

Is stealing now a trait of Alpha men?

When you follow ideologies without thinking.

Call the Chairman, NL Chapter of Alpha Men to help you out.
but you know human being learn by mistake. this is a fatal mistake and I need help if you have solution. once again, am wrong
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by jomarq(m): 3:25am On Sep 28, 2020
bukatyne:

I am more concerned about the kind of marriage you have that:
1. Your wife doesnot know you are the treasurer of an association;
2. The money you gave her is stolen from said association;
3. You can not tell her that the money used to expand her business is stolen and you have to return it at the end of the month.

Since your mother 'pressured' you to start a business for your wife and your wife has referred you back to your mother, go and meet her.

You might have a solution.

PS: There is something wrong with an association that only the treasurer can withdraw money. It should be two signatories with/without a witness. At least, a number of people who have to be crazy at the same time to agree to funding your wife's business with public funds.

SMH.

you said the whole truth, but I just need solution now my sister
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by thaoriginator: 6:12am On Sep 28, 2020
cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype / Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display / 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.