Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? (35890 Views)

Man Asks Wife To Pay Back His Money, Holds Her, Children Hostage At Lekki / A Friend Wants Me To Lend Him Money. I Told Him To Fill A Form. Am I Wrong? / My Husband Has Refused To Pay Back A N5m Loan I Got For Him – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by Olusegun345: 9:07am On Sep 28, 2020
Serious men look for a job or a business to start before planning for marriage. Marry when you are ready, not because your mates are marrying. Marriage is not a race. Seriously, it is better to be single wanting to marry than be married praying to be single.
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by kurlz(f): 9:15am On Sep 28, 2020
Ygrette:

You are wrong. What ever happened to integrity? An agreement is an agreement. She should have negotiated that before collecting the money, that is, tell her husband what she's telling him now. What she's doing now is fraudulent. She's a cheat and a liar. It's easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than to find a honest person these days. Ahn ahn.

The error started from him. You don't borrow someone what you don't have no matter who the person is.
He should have stood his ground that he doesn't have, heaven wouldn't have fallen.

Yes you are right. But I must tell you,
Only 10% out of 100 will return money they borrowed from their husbands.

He should have prepared his mind.
Another law says don't borrow people what you can't let go of if the worse comes to worse.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by Madakiss666(m): 9:15am On Sep 28, 2020
God make me rich that I'll never open my mouth to say "How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her?"
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by lekonso: 9:19am On Sep 28, 2020
You can't give money to your wife as borrowed money. The two of you are one. In marriage 1+1=1 Can you borrow yourself money. Your wife is very correct. The money you give to your wife you give it to yourself.
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by johhbekeboh09: 9:23am On Sep 28, 2020
hakeemhakeem:
Plead to her to lend you the money for now that i could bring shame and distrust to the family and accepts that husband don't borrows wife money but gives.
grin
hakeemhakeem:
Plead to her to lend you the money for now that i could bring shame and distrust to the family and accepts that husband don't borrows wife money but gives.

Hmmmn!...dude you get sense well well
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by Drabrah(m): 9:36am On Sep 28, 2020
jomarq:
I tell her everything but she insisted that the money belong to me and husband don't borrow wife money but give.just that end of meeting fast approach ing and I have no hope of 100k in that Short time

U berra of find srs hustle or loan. If u're banking on getting that money back u're jonsing
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by MarthaGlobal: 9:37am On Sep 28, 2020
Are you asking us this kind of question here? What type of men do we have this days self? Please please if na joke stop am.
jomarq:
it started like this,I give her money to start business after much prejor from my mum that you need wife to be doing something bra bra bra.i give her 100k to start.she later come back to tell me that the money is not enough since she need to secure portion (OK bizz).now I give her another 100k that is not my money(meeting money)b/c am the treasurer.but i didn't tell her that it is meeting money and meeting is closing next month.when I ask her, she said that husband doesn't borrow wife money and get it back I should ask my mum.Elder please is it true b/c I don't know how to make 100k in the next 3weeks.l
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by Revolva(m): 9:41am On Sep 28, 2020
jomarq:
it started like this,I give her money to start business after much prejor from my mum that you need wife to be doing something bra bra bra.i give her 100k to start.she later come back to tell me that the money is not enough since she need to secure portion (OK bizz).now I give her another 100k that is not my money(meeting money)b/c am the treasurer.but i didn't tell her that it is meeting money and meeting is closing next month.when I ask her, she said that husband doesn't borrow wife money and get it back I should ask my mum.Elder please is it true b/c I don't know how to make 100k in the next 3weeks.l

How does this one concern us...the masses.....bro stop posting your family problems on a forum please its my advise to you
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by TheMostComplex1: 9:55am On Sep 28, 2020
chii8:
Why are you using two handlers on this thread?Ayodele17.... and Jomarag??

I thought I was the only one that took note of that
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by Liposure: 10:03am On Sep 28, 2020
You messed up
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by RPG2020(m): 10:12am On Sep 28, 2020
Tell pastor say she-goat don chop the money with banga soup
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by EgunMogaji2: 10:18am On Sep 28, 2020
ibechris:
Wicked and criminal minded treasurer is what u are.

People like u are the cause of our problem in Nigeria seriously. Money kept in ur care is what u gave to ur lazy wife.

There is simply no honest Nigerian alive,all u see are heartless men and women pretending to be God sent.
Terrible!

Especially those that are hiding behind religion.

Whenever a trade starts with “Chief, walahi talahi” or “Daddy, jesu ti mo nsin” I know lies are coming grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by Princessbettyj(f): 10:20am On Sep 28, 2020
I have nothing to say here,let's wait for the married couples undecided grin
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by Camelot65: 10:21am On Sep 28, 2020
Why lend someone money that doesn't belong to you?? undecided
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by Jayslyder: 10:22am On Sep 28, 2020
Talk to her... She should be reasonable enough to help u come u with the second 100k... But u see that first 100k my guy rest!!
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by Camelot65: 10:23am On Sep 28, 2020
Princessbettyj:
I have nothing to say here,let's wait for the married couples undecided grin
Are you not married to Jesus?
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by princehaxky(m): 10:26am On Sep 28, 2020
Here You Need To Understand Family or Money
Choose wink
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by Oyiboman69: 10:28am On Sep 28, 2020
ayodele17893:
a pal said I should stop buying foodstuffs at residence to save the funds,but I don't buy everyday. I buy in deer which we still have at residence.
can you please explain your writeup?
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by Oyiboman69: 10:35am On Sep 28, 2020
jomarq:
that means she was wright anyway. NOTED
At this point in time,right and wrong doesn't matter. When you have a Tse tse perched on your scrotum,extreme cautions should not be overlooked
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by Gbengageorge: 10:38am On Sep 28, 2020
Please what is the difference between this situation and MMM. Not even receiving the capital investment.

Mood11:
Your signature says, "Maturity is ur ability not to lie, but don't say the whole truth"

Maybe you should apply what you have on your signature when you get to the meeting next month. Be very mature, don't lie to them but also don't say the whole truth about the whereabouts of the money.

Money you give to your wife be like mutual funds, if you try to withdraw it suddenly it won't come out complete.
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by Ybaby: 10:43am On Sep 28, 2020
jomarq:
accepted, advice needed please

Honey!

Is she your wife? Are you sleeping with her? Did she give you kids?

That money is gone. Make more money please
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by macho44(m): 10:46am On Sep 28, 2020
jomarq:
Bros forget that money, wetin don LOST, don LOST.
Just dey deduct am from MONEY for SOUP till e complete grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb87XSmmW1E
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by PearlFid(f): 10:48am On Sep 28, 2020
this is were sincerity comes in, you were not sincere at first, you gave her the money like you owns it.. what stop you from telling her from the onset that it was meeting money? maybe she would have been gathering the money for you, now you want her to remove 100k at once from her business.. well I pray she soften her heart to give u part of it sha
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by Princessbettyj(f): 10:48am On Sep 28, 2020
Camelot65:
Are you not married to Jesus?

angry grin grin lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by Erojepromise(f): 10:52am On Sep 28, 2020
l have no advise for you other than carry your cross ooh you no call me when you want give your wife the money na
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by Drizzy5001(m): 10:56am On Sep 28, 2020
Lolz, u are not the only person facing this situation, my neighbor dey always borrow money from his wife, to pay back na wahala, yet dis man go dey spend money on drinks and prostitutes.. So bros just find a way of getting 100k, some where bcoz dat money don voice mail.. U wont get it back, even if u try collecting it won't be upto half of what u gave her.
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 28, 2020
jomarq:
my brother said I should try my best till the meeting day but if I could not raise the money,I should auction her goods and pay it. I cant afford to loose trust build for years because of one single mistake.it is terrible
Wetin happen to the business? No profits?
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 28, 2020
Oyiboman69:
can you please explain your writeup?
grin
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by ibechris(m): 11:25am On Sep 28, 2020
TheWalkingMind:
Your last paragraph is senseless.

Do I care if it's careless...are u honest or is it by just saying it. When money matter comes up,then u will know a true Nigerian.
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by ume1000: 11:32am On Sep 28, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

of course.. it's your duty to take care of her. it's your duty to spend in her.. not her duty to spend on you
if foolishness could be measured you would be used as its SI unit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Has A Wife In Nigeria But Sleeping With Client As A Psychologist In Canada / Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display / Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.