Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? (35886 Views)

Man Asks Wife To Pay Back His Money, Holds Her, Children Hostage At Lekki / A Friend Wants Me To Lend Him Money. I Told Him To Fill A Form. Am I Wrong? / My Husband Has Refused To Pay Back A N5m Loan I Got For Him – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by mikkywebs(m): 5:25pm On Sep 28, 2020
My dear hustle o. No time. If you get money case closed!

See my signature for ogbonge beta biz.
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by Earnonline7: 5:54pm On Sep 28, 2020
Gone without a trace
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by jomarq(m): 5:54pm On Sep 28, 2020
almost all of you can not be wrong. I will learn in hard way.am just been careful because if it escalates, even if I pay back in due time I will still loose that post because they will be scard of giving me money. for your information, I have been holding that post for more than 15years even before marriage.once again,I welcomed all abuses, insults, collections,opinions, advises,and name callings. you people are superb. each gives what he/she have.as you show concern on my issue, my your GOD show concern on everything that concerns you till the last day of your lifetime. SHALOM
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by jomarq(m): 6:09pm On Sep 28, 2020
4four:
The money don entered voice mail, it is just like the money she dey borrowed you too
I pay her every kobo she borrowed me.that why I have confidence when she ask for the loan.note.she did not say give,because I have already given her what I can afford. she say borrow
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by sirp9898(m): 7:02pm On Sep 28, 2020
Openly tell her that the money is meeting money even the first one u gave is the same source
Be a man dont fear her
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by Breastfeed: 8:11pm On Sep 28, 2020
Lol, she has already paid you back that money in the bedroom grin
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by Tonitoniton(m): 8:42pm On Sep 28, 2020
jomarq:
it started like this,I give her money to start business after much prejor from my mum that you need wife to be doing something bra bra bra.i give her 100k to start.she later come back to tell me that the money is not enough since she need to secure portion (OK bizz).now I give her another 100k that is not my money(meeting money)b/c am the treasurer.but i didn't tell her that it is meeting money and meeting is closing next month.when I ask her, she said that husband doesn't borrow wife money and get it back I should ask my mum.Elder please is it true b/c I don't know how to make 100k in the next 3weeks.l

u can imagine! how did man get here? look at the kind of question a family man is asking public forum? na wa oo
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by Blackdeewhy(m): 9:09pm On Sep 28, 2020
What I have to say is SOMEBODY SHOULD PLEASE ASSIST ME TO CANADA
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by snoopz: 12:34am On Sep 29, 2020
if you can source for the money do so, she will still come and ask for more then you can bill her
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by jomarq(m): 1:39am On Sep 29, 2020
wow,front page after 12 years of been a member of this great forum.oluwaseun open it 2005 we join 2008@sadc @tolbak @hopeeno @sen2020@esuola@sunnyojeagbase@emilomovilla to mention few.all in sucess digest development center ago palace way okota.we have address, not like few that come online abusing because they can be traced. once again, thanks to @ROYALROY the mod that push this post to front page after been here for 12years.for who ever that is reading this post,recover all you lost in 12years in the next three days IJN i pray.say amen if you believe,skip if you did not.
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by monalicious(f): 9:21am On Sep 29, 2020
jomarq:
please abuses are not enough, anybody reading this post should flog me but help out on solutions, do husband borrow wife money and get it back?elders please, i want to know if I was wrong
Although you made a mistake by giving out money that doesn't belong to you, both of your money belong to each other, however, she came and ask for you to borrow her, not dash her. Let her hold her own end of the deal and pay back. She may not know, but her integrity is also at stake. I think she should pay back, and I think you should insist that she pays back, because of next time. Put your ego aside. And please, make sure not to do more than yourself next time. As for this 100k, go n look for how to lend and return d money to d owners for now. Good luck
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by Kseafresh: 4:32pm On Sep 29, 2020
jomarq:
that was because am foolish, now am ready to learn. teach me please,it took me years to do this just to avoid mistake. yet it happens. I don't like shits. I would have stick to the one I give her myself but I want to be an alpha man without even telling her that it is meeting money.200k in a week time haba,I be dangote?elders help me get out of this embarrassment please, I can't afford to loose my meeting trust.you people should forgive me,I have not done this before.
Alpha man ontop contribution money,chai
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by oxiide22(m): 5:34pm On Sep 29, 2020
jomarq:
almost all of you can not be wrong. I will learn in hard way.am just been careful because if it escalates, even if I pay back in due time I will still loose that post because they will be scard of giving me money. for your information, I have been holding that post for more than 15years even before marriage.once again,I welcomed all abuses, insults, collections,opinions, advises,and name callings. you people are superb. each gives what he/she have.as you show concern on my issue, my your GOD show concern on everything that concerns you till the last day of your lifetime. SHALOM
Another format grin
jomarq:
better find work boy
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by PearlFid(f): 8:17pm On Sep 29, 2020
ume1000:
I don't understand this your parasitic comment
how is it parasitic? I answered the question based on the kind of wife he married, he married a woman who sees his husband money as her own but her money if for her alone. I'm not DAT kind of lady, but that's who the man married.
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by iammolise(m): 10:05pm On Sep 29, 2020
jomarq:
that was because am foolish, now am ready to learn. teach me please,it took me years to do this just to avoid mistake. yet it happens. I don't like shits. I would have stick to the one I give her myself but I want to be an alpha man without even telling her that it is meeting money.200k in a week time haba,I be dangote?elders help me get out of this embarrassment please, I can't afford to loose my meeting trust.you people should forgive me,I have not done this before.

U broke their trust when u decided to play "abundant husband" with their funds, U don't do that men, U fvcked up big time... Just turn the table around and imagine u in their shoes, how will u take this.
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by dominique(f): 10:49pm On Sep 29, 2020
jomarq:

Don't raise all that money on your own, she MUST produce part of it even if it is 20k or 30k. Tell her your reputation is about to be ruined, you can even lie that your group members might have you arrested if you don't produce that money by a certain date. If she still insists on not giving you any money, bear in mind that you married a selfish, inconsiderate, evil wife. You owe her no favours or privileges henceforth.

Most women wailing on hide my id platforms on social media are architects of their own problem but they won't tell us the part they played in making mess of their marriages, just how poorly they're being treated by their husbands.
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by Ybaby: 7:09am On Oct 03, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

of course.. it's your duty to take care of her. it's your duty to spend in her.. not her duty to spend on you

Gbam!!!
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? by bukatyne(f): 7:37am On Oct 03, 2020
dominique:

Don't raise all that money on your own, she MUST produce part of it even if it is 20k or 30k. Tell her your reputation is about to be ruined, you can even lie that your group members might have you arrested if you don't produce that money by a certain date. If she still insists on not giving you any money, bear in mind that you married a selfish, inconsiderate, evil wife. You owe her no favours or privileges henceforth.

Most women wailing on hide my id platforms on social media are architects of their own problem but they won't tell us the part they played in making mess of their marriages, just how poorly they're being treated by their husbands.
kiss kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Has A Wife In Nigeria But Sleeping With Client As A Psychologist In Canada / Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display / Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.