Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,869 members, 7,813,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone (89061 Views)

"I Will Never Try It Again": Mike Ezuruonye Cries On Walking On Suspended Bridge / Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com / Mike Ezuruonye, Nkem Owoh & Zoro Drinking Beer In Public Bar. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by mentored: 5:09pm On Sep 27, 2020
See the number of people viewing

see what the thread is degenerating to

can you see the future of Nigeria

AND you have not saved money and contacted me about studying abroad

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by smile11s(m): 5:09pm On Sep 27, 2020
ethicallyright:

A decade , a century, a millennium can all be "one day".
I don't care when the "one day" comes but you will remain part of Nigeria until your people learn the graceful art of humility and understand that greed is a moral vice.

Useless and illiterate like you.

Go and listen to Fela Kuti and be inspired.

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 27, 2020
shocked nawao

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 27, 2020
thattnaijaman:
Kunle afolayan is a bastard!

He has always hated igbos.

I quit watching his films as soon as i discovered what a despicable tribalist he is.

People must appreciate the contribution of igbos in projecting Nollywood to where it is and making it popular around the world.

The sky is too wide for all birds to fly, quit hating!

The most significant contribution of the bold tribe to the Nigerian movie industry is Piracy. Criminals.

16 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by deji17: 5:11pm On Sep 27, 2020
There you go. Playing the ethnic card... Everybody hates Igbo. Once they cannot have their way with you, they resort to emotional blackmail. Cry baby..

11 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by bluefilm: 5:12pm On Sep 27, 2020
Someone should please wake me up when they start shooting and killing themselves.

Until then, no one should disturb me over the nonsense online rants of two insignificant tribal rats.

Nonsense. lipsrsealed
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by naija4life247: 5:12pm On Sep 27, 2020
mentored:
See the number of people viewing

see what the thread is degenerating to

can you see the future of Nigeria

AND you have not saved money and contacted me about studying abroad

While you are still in Nigeria? Are you like the Church's billboard that gives people direction to the Church but never ever goes to Church? The billboard is always at the junction directing people to the Church, but the billboard never ever leaves the junction.

3 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Asianjollof007: 5:12pm On Sep 27, 2020
Odingo1:
Some Yorubas and their hate for Igbos

Some igbos no hate yoruba abi? Infact na una own worst pass, tribalistic people.

10 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Komu1048(m): 5:12pm On Sep 27, 2020
OgbanjeProphet:
Igbo haters everywhere.

Thank God we are Igbo.

He knows u will fall for it, tribal cards. Two of the
M
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Tmb78(m): 5:13pm On Sep 27, 2020
Hmmm

9 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Aksnoopy: 5:13pm On Sep 27, 2020
Kunle Afolayan is a tribal bigot and ethnic jingoist just like majority of the yorubas. I knew that since way back.
I am among the minority who see people beyond ethnic and religious perspective.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Nmezor(f): 5:13pm On Sep 27, 2020
Make they resolve their issues ASAP..Both a mature MEN.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by naija4life247: 5:13pm On Sep 27, 2020
thattnaijaman:
Kunle afolayan is a bastard!

He has always hated igbos.

I quit watching his films as soon as i discovered what a despicable tribalist he is.

People must appreciate the contribution of igbos in projecting Nollywood to where it is and making it popular around the world.

The sky is too wide for all birds to fly, quit hating!

So, Kunle Afolahan is a bastard? I never knew because I am not. Greet your fellows.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by naija4life247: 5:17pm On Sep 27, 2020
Aksnoopy:
Kunle Afolayan is a tribal bigot and ethnic jingoist just like majority of the yorubas. I knew that since way back.

You are among the minority who see beyond ethnic and religious perspective, but you also know that majority of Yorubas are tribal bigot and ethnic jingoist. Well, I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because I cannot be arguing with someone who is not mentally sound. Definitely, you need psychiatirc evaluation and mental examination because you are losing it gradually, in no distant moment, you will find yourself nakked at Idumota Market.

8 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by itu404(m): 5:18pm On Sep 27, 2020
espn:
Two idiots...next...
Imagin a nobody calling his betters idiots, you are the fool because there is no perfection with human relations and interaction.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by franchasng: 5:19pm On Sep 27, 2020
naija4life247:

Why would anyone hate Igbos, but you claim the following;

Yorubas hate Igbos.
Hausas hate Igbos.
Fulanis hate Igbos.
Urhobos hate Igbos.
Itshekiris hate Igbos.
Edos hate Igbos.
Ijaws hate Igbos.
Ibiobios hate Igbos.
Kanuris hate Igbos.
Tivs hate Igbos.
Junkuns hate Igbos.

Even

Ghanaians hate Igbos.
South African hate Igbos.
Chinesse hate Igbos.
Germans hate Igbos.
Americans hate Igbos.
Europeans hate Igbos.
Thailanders hate Igbos.
Malaysians hate Igbos.

And you won't beleive this;

Even Igbos hate Igbos.

Don't you think you shouuld have a World Igbo Congress and do a self reaasessment and re-evaluate your lives, ways and manners?
One reason you should know that Igbos are the engine of Nigeria's existence is this:

Everybody don't want them to go and form their own country yet everybody pretend they don't like Igbos.

It is on global record that this same Igbo people want to leave you guys peacefully and go form their own country for peace to reign but it is you same Yorubas that will scream and curse them when they try to secede from Nigeria.

That should tell you who is the problem.

Let Yorubas wake up one day and bravely say they want Oodua Republic, and watch the whole Nigeria of all tribe celebrate their exit but when Igbo say they want to leave, everybody start to shiver and fight them, isn't it obvious they are the ones holding Nigeria together and also holding what other Nigerians need to survive, why so bitter about them yet you don't want them to leave

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 27, 2020
Odingo1:

Same way some Igbos hate Yorubas

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by feedthenation(m): 5:20pm On Sep 27, 2020
There's no need for all the bad vibes, the two should respect each other's talent and help to build nolloywood
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Coder2Client(m): 5:21pm On Sep 27, 2020
Aksnoopy:

You probably need help serious one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Liposure: 5:23pm On Sep 27, 2020
Two rats
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by davizy1: 5:24pm On Sep 27, 2020
Aksnoopy:

how can you contradict yourself so much.....you really need to evaluate your thinking faculty... you're preaching exactly what you claim to be against

3 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by franchasng: 5:24pm On Sep 27, 2020
Weselion:

Same way some Igbos hate Yorubas
For Nigeria to enter the pathway of becoming something better than it is now, Nigeria need to be peacefully divided into smaller nations of people of similar ethnic culture and heritage so they can see themselves as one people with one goal and start to pursue their communal success as one people not as it is in Nigeria where every tribe is chasing after their tribal domination of other tribes.

Which is what led Nigeria to where it is today.

Every reasonable Nigerian that want to see people under the current Nigeria umbrella to succeed should join Igbo's campaign for a peaceful division of Nigeria.

Nigeria is not working, we all are only forcing ourselves to like each other.

It is crude oil love that is holding Nigeria's unity and as the era of crude oil is dying, Nigeria will die.

Support Igbos let's have a peaceful division of Nigeria for peace, unity and progress

3 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by mannyiyke: 5:26pm On Sep 27, 2020
midolian:
And why is Mike ranting like a baby whose candy has been snatched away?

Do you want to tell me that Kunle respected himself? It's Kunle that ranted like a baby whose candy has been snatched away. He posted a write-up capable of damaging Mike's reputation, yet you wrote this trash.

3 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Coder2Client(m): 5:26pm On Sep 27, 2020
Odingo1:

Do Igbos love Yorubas?

3 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 27, 2020
Tmb78:
And as usual,the igbos aren't talking about one of their sisters who posted such rubbish to Kunles page.
Does it make sense to betray your fellow Igbo like that.
She didn't take the matter to their Igbo brothers in AGN.
There must be a reason why na!
mwandu chibwe is not an igbo name you yorubas always think everything begin and end in lagos .. travel out and learn una no go hear now zambia person na igbo person

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by espn(m): 5:28pm On Sep 27, 2020
itu404:

Imagin a nobody calling his betters idiots, you are the fool because there is no perfection with human relations and interaction.
it seems you are crazy and your were not thought wen you were bin brought up not to ever mention someone that doesn't know that you this useless thing exist in this world...Aye e mabaje if u ever quote me again...
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 27, 2020
Kunle afolayan is a foolish tribalist ... but i hate nollywood with passion ... i prefer the nollywood i watched while growing up....

7 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by greggng: 5:29pm On Sep 27, 2020
Thank God Mike taught him how to handle stuff maturedly

3 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by makinson2865: 5:30pm On Sep 27, 2020
ethicallyright:

My argument came that way because you argued that Yorubas have inferiority complex.

I agree that Yorubas and Fulanis have superiority complex , are dominant and have Lorded over you for for half a century .

How can your master feel inferior to you?

Jesus, see finishing!! Oga at this point I'd advice you to stop hammering that 'bitter soul' nick named smile because d dude is about to hang himself o. I can sense it. the guy is in pain for yoruba matter. MALOKU EYAN LORUN O

4 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Deejay1000(m): 5:31pm On Sep 27, 2020
Okay, next
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 27, 2020
That was highly unethical of Kunle. He should have consulted Mike first before posting such defamatory statement.

This is one reason I avoid them.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by nototribalist: 5:31pm On Sep 27, 2020
midolian:
And why is Mike ranting like a baby whose candy has been snatched away?

Why will that useless afolayam post such thing about Mike. He's too tribalistic. Why not call Mike and ask him if it's true, but he chose to put it on social media cos he's Igbo.

That's why I don't watch any of his movies anyway. Since he's target audience are his fellow Yorubas

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) / Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics / Mike Godson: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason I Am Not Yet Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.