Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone (89068 Views)

"I Will Never Try It Again": Mike Ezuruonye Cries On Walking On Suspended Bridge / Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com / Mike Ezuruonye, Nkem Owoh & Zoro Drinking Beer In Public Bar. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by osejie17(m): 4:55pm On Sep 27, 2020
This kunle self no get sense, y is he so bent on embarrassing his fellow colleague. look at the statement. And I don't blame Mike, he never expected this rubbish from him. I have heard so many encounter from people whose social account is been hacked in order to ask for alms on using false identify. and he has made it cleared he's not the one. so y this hostility on your fellow colleague? so am not surprised Mike is angry with him. I will also do the same

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by smile11s(m): 4:55pm On Sep 27, 2020
ethicallyright:

That's not what I meant. Igbos like playing tribal card. They defend their criminals and claim the law enforcement agents are jealous of them. That's what Black Americans do as well after they are arrested for crimes or do not fulfil contractual terms.

So I will take it that Yorubas and northerners are behaving like a white man and always feeling entitled?

4 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by naija4life247: 4:56pm On Sep 27, 2020
OgbanjeProphet:
Igbo haters everywhere.

Thank God we are Igbo.

Why would anyone hate Igbos, but you claim the following;

Yorubas hate Igbos.
Hausas hate Igbos.
Fulanis hate Igbos.
Urhobos hate Igbos.
Itshekiris hate Igbos.
Edos hate Igbos.
Ijaws hate Igbos.
Ibiobios hate Igbos.
Kanuris hate Igbos.
Tivs hate Igbos.
Junkuns hate Igbos.

Even

Ghanaians hate Igbos.
South African hate Igbos.
Chinesse hate Igbos.
Germans hate Igbos.
Americans hate Igbos.
Europeans hate Igbos.
Thailanders hate Igbos.
Malaysians hate Igbos.

And you won't beleive this;

Even Igbos hate Igbos.

Don't you think you shouuld have a World Igbo Congress and do a self reaasessment and re-evaluate your lives, ways and manners?

29 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 27, 2020
Solatium:

No a film maker.
For your education,a film maker is Better and bigger that an actor
For my education? Be guided and stop ranting like a loose pig

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by ERockson: 4:57pm On Sep 27, 2020
SmartPolician:

Call down

Kunle Afolayan is a known tribalist as well

https://www.thecable.ng/kunle-afolayan-igbo-pirates-may-wrath-god-strike/amp
Is piracy, baby factory/trading and drug not peculiar to igbo. Call a spade a spade

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Fuckingmallam45(m): 4:57pm On Sep 27, 2020
Trentee:

I don’t even know Kunle, is he an actor?
And to be frank, I don’t know who Mike is, honestly speaking, is he an actor?

10 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Kovuh: 4:57pm On Sep 27, 2020
personal59:
lol very funny

Afod no suppose do like say ein see the message so he fumbled

but

as for Mike haba

y he sound like someone who jealously don almost kill.

he just behave like someone trying to win the first position but all hin try na second hin dey take last last

you know that kin look like make this first guy just leave this school or sick or better still die self but if none happen na fight every day go follow
Stop being biased, you will say more than what Mike is saying if your colleague goes on a public forum to post that thing Kunle posted about Mike. If Kunle was matured, he should have reached out to Mike or other industry stakeholders in private but he posted that in public intentionally because he wants to tarnish Mike's image in public. I don't blame Mike for anything, I would have done worse if my colleague did that to me.

6 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 4:57pm On Sep 27, 2020
Two nollywood comedians acting a play
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Solatium(m): 4:57pm On Sep 27, 2020
Trentee:
For my education? Be guided and stop ranting like a loose pig

Yes,YOUR EDUCATION IN CAPITAL LETTERS

3 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 27, 2020
smile11s:

So I will take it that Yorubas and northerners are behaving like a white man and always feeling entitled?

My argument came that way because you argued that Yorubas have inferiority complex.

I agree that Yorubas and Fulanis have superiority complex , are dominant and have Lorded over you for for half a century .

How can your master feel inferior to you?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by baby124: 5:00pm On Sep 27, 2020
jrusky:

No no no you missed the message. Pls lets stop claiming victim in everything. People do quarelled and they settled it's not about tribe ok.

If Afolayan said Mike scammed woman pls Afolayan did not say Igbo are scamming women so this is personal biko stop all these victim maniac in all things.

Enough of all these everybody hate Iģbo sorry no one hate me so you are the one who knows those that hate you.

And for Mike the outburst is overly too much. Ranting like he-goat is too immature just for saying you scammed women. His rants too childish like someone filled with grudges like pumped balloon ready to burst at a slight. People said much more to Jim Iyke but the guy never start speaking like someone with Diarrhoea of the mouth.
Who is Mike in the industry sef that it’s only his name they will be using to scam? There are many other actors who are better than him and richer. Like Richard Mofe Damijo and even Jim Iyke. But Na only him dem dey see use all the time. He’s obviously the one behind the scams. The guy is callous! Same guy that rejected his Albino child. If he can deny and reject his own child he can scam anybody. One day he will be caught red handed. Let him continue with his show of shame!

12 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by NSK4U(m): 5:00pm On Sep 27, 2020
1914 amalgamation, greatest sin of man against mankind.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Ykc2(m): 5:01pm On Sep 27, 2020
So every one take side biko the way we do it in naija,igbos defend your brother even though you dont know who is telling the truth amongst them,yorubas defend your brother even though you dont know what causes their fight ,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Scarrr: 5:02pm On Sep 27, 2020
smile11s:

You mean Kunle is an institution making useless and nonsense Yoruba movies?
Mr u b fool... point out wetin d guy asked u to point out and may Thunder faya u fr even trying to compare Mike to Kunle shocked undecided u don chop

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by smile11s(m): 5:02pm On Sep 27, 2020
ethicallyright:

My argument came that way because you argued that Yorubas have inferiority complex.

I agree that Yorubas and Fulanis have superiority complex , are dominant and have Lorded over you for for half a century .

How can your master feel inferior to you?

One day the lion will be let free from the cage and regain its true dominance as the king. Enjoy your entitlement while it lasts.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by smile11s(m): 5:03pm On Sep 27, 2020
Scarrr:
Mr u b fool... point out wetin d guy asked u to point out and may Thunder faya u fr even trying to compare Mike to Kunle shocked undecided u don chop

Ogun will give you serious stomach pain
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by athaboi(f): 5:03pm On Sep 27, 2020
midolian:
And why is Mike ranting like a baby whose candy has been snatched away?
are you not shameless?? Why am I even wasting my time.. Nigerians are full of hate

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Ategberoson(m): 5:04pm On Sep 27, 2020
smile11s:
Kunle is feeling inferior to Igbos. When you have inferiority complex over a dominate group of people in the industry, that’s how you will behave.

A typical Yoruba attitude for sure from Kunle A. Whereas, he forgets the facts the Yorubas are the most hypocritical in our naija. They're the sellout of our nation

Igbo's success will continue to choke Hater's. Igbo's are the bread winners of Nigeria. Deal with it!

you people need to calm down okay, using kunle to abuse the rest of the Yorubas is just too senselsss and absurd

what differentiate you from the Kunle you tagged tribalist huh?

7 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by CALCULUS16: 5:05pm On Sep 27, 2020
Hmm, well! Respect is resibuka. 1 childish man sighted.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Scarrr: 5:05pm On Sep 27, 2020
[quote author=smile11s post=94371726]

Ogun will give you serious stomach pain[/quote ] get d fhuck outta here local champions cheesy grin
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by lomprico(m): 5:05pm On Sep 27, 2020
JosephXavier:

Dem dey play two odd

interesting!

why their Male counterparts no dey cash out like them na?
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Praktikals(m): 5:05pm On Sep 27, 2020
smile11s:
Kunle is feeling inferior to Igbos. When you have inferiority complex over a dominate group of people in the industry, that’s how you will behave.

A typical Yoruba attitude for sure from Kunle A. Whereas, he forgets the facts the Yorubas are the most hypocritical in our naija. They're the sellout of our nation

Igbo's success will continue to choke Hater's. Igbo's are the bread winners of Nigeria. Deal with it!
Igbos are the developers of the whole wide world

5 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 27, 2020
Kunle afolayan is a bastard!

He has always hated igbos.

I quit watching his films as soon as i discovered what a despicable tribalist he is.

People must appreciate the contribution of igbos in projecting Nollywood to where it is and making it popular around the world.

The sky is too wide for all birds to fly, quit hating!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by lichocho(m): 5:06pm On Sep 27, 2020
midolian:
And why is Mike ranting like a baby whose candy has been snatched away?
kindly read again u will kw..
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by mentored: 5:06pm On Sep 27, 2020
inoki247:
Na everything dem dey attach tribe to for this country to even protest sef dem go attach tribe with it.....

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Babaken(m): 5:06pm On Sep 27, 2020
OgbanjeProphet:
Igbo haters everywhere.

Thank God we are Igbo.
some people are always jealous of success they never bring it out they keep harboring it in their mind until it turn to hate.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 27, 2020
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 27, 2020
smile11s:

One day the lion will be let free from the cage and regain its true dominance as the king. Enjoy your entitlement while it lasts.

A decade , a century, a millennium can all be "one day".
I don't care when the "one day" comes but you will remain part of Nigeria until your people learn the graceful art of humility and understand that greed is a moral vice.

5 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Chirowman(m): 5:07pm On Sep 27, 2020
Afolayan or whatever is his name is too childish and is not social media savvy at his age and exposure .this is a fake account that sent that message you don't need to look it a second time unless he has issues with Mike and created a fake account to tarnish his image.but man is not Good ,he might be pushing Mike back to more money.as his colleague he could have chatted him up and the trash out the Matter or find who is behind the useless handle than destroying the image he spent years to build.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by smile11s(m): 5:08pm On Sep 27, 2020
[quote author=Scarrr post=94371776][/quote]

Lol
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Angelfrost(m): 5:08pm On Sep 27, 2020
Most Nigerians don't love people from other tribes... Truth be told, most Nigerians are worse than racists!!!

That said, both the light skinned charlatan, and the other average filmmaker are as childish as they come... He could and should have called Mr. Afolayan, instead of trying to equally trend. Who is now the better or bigger man??!

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by femijay8271(m): 5:08pm On Sep 27, 2020
ethicallyright:

Kunle makes world class movies effortlessly.
Mike is a glorified Asaba Nollywood actor.

grin guy small-small na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) / Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics / Mike Godson: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason I Am Not Yet Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.