Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus (15597 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Jehovah Witness Teaches That The Sins You Commit On Earth Doesn't Matter / Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:19am On Sep 30, 2020
shadeyinka:

Please, since you believe the Scripture is not clear and you have the right teachings please explain each of the scriptures below I plain words

1. Phil 3:21:
"When he comes back, he will take these dying bodies of ours and change them into glorious bodies like his own, using the same mighty power that he will use to conquer all else everywhere."
The first set of citizens in God's kingdom are the rulers, this limited number will be wherever Jesus goes {Revelations 14:4} Jesus' job was to gather this ones first {Matthew 24:15} they're the new Jerusalem {Revelations 3:12, 21:2} though God's initial plan was to select all of them from Jacob's descendants but they weren't ready for this glory so the invitation was given to other races {Matthew 22:1-14} that's what Paul meant by saying God will choose people who are not natural Jews and nationalise them as part of the chosen due to their faith in Christ Jesus {Romans 2:28-29} So when Paul was writing his letters, most of his messages has to do with this first set of God's Kingdom citizens! smiley

2. Mat 28:7:
"And go quickly, and tell his disciples that he is risen from the dead; and, behold, he goes before you into Galilee; there shall you see him: see, I have told you."
Jesus the personality has risen from the dead so he's now alive and can continue counseling his disciples as he used to before he died, but his fleshy body they often perceive to recognize him is gone! Luke 24:13-31

Find forget that Lazarus of Bethany also rose from the dead through Jesus.

3. Luk 24:36-43:
"And as they thus spoke, Jesus himself stood in the middle of them, and said to them, Peace be to you. But they were terrified and affrighted, and supposed that they had seen a spirit. And he said to them, Why are you troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts? Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit has not flesh and bones, as you see me have. And when he had thus spoken, he showed them his hands and his feet. And while they yet believed not for joy, and wondered, he said to them, Have you here any meat? And they gave him a piece of a broiled fish, and of an honeycomb. And he took it, and did eat before them."

Explain in clear terms what the 3 scriptures above each is saying: please put emphasis on the @colored
He must appear to them in a form of body otherwise they can't believe he is alive, that's what he meant when he said "there are many things i need to teach you but you can't grasp it all now, but the spirit of truth will come and he will guide you to all the truth and reveal the remaining information to you" John 16:12-13
God's Kingdom citizens began when Jesus walked the earth, the first set of qualified ones will be anointed with God's holy spirit. Today most of them have gone to heaven, and they're now communicating in the spirit with the remaining of their colleagues on earth, they are now gathering the second set who will possess the earth when the last batch of Born Again bid farewell to the earth. They're all harmoniously worshiping Jehovah as one big and happy family today, that's why you're seeing Jehovah's Witnesses Organization joyously worshiping in one accord! John 17:20-23 compare to 1Corinthians 1:10 smiley

You can quote our book because it's written in the common languages but you can never grasp the import if you're resisting Jesus' brothers (Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses) smiley
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by DappaD: 9:21am On Sep 30, 2020

shadeyinka:

Please, since you believe the Scripture is not clear and you have the right teachings please explain each of the scriptures below I plain words
"When he comes back, he will take these dying bodies of ours and change them into glorious bodies like his own, using the same mighty power that he will use to conquer all else everywhere."
"And go quickly, and tell his disciples that he is risen from the dead; and, behold, he goes before you into Galilee; there shall you see him: see, I have told you."
"And as they thus spoke, Jesus himself stood in the middle of them, and said to them, Peace be to you. But they were terrified and affrighted, and supposed that they had seen a spirit. And he said to them, Why are you troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts? Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit has not flesh and bones, as you see me have. And when he had thus spoken, he showed them his hands and his feet. And while they yet believed not for joy, and wondered, he said to them, Have you here any meat? And they gave him a piece of a broiled fish, and of an honeycomb. And he took it, and did eat before them."
Explain in clear terms what the 3 scriptures above each is saying: please put emphasis on the @colored

Funny guy.
Your own is to quote 1,001 scriptures from the Bible yet you can't draw one single point out of any of them cheesy
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:36am On Sep 30, 2020
DappaD:

Funny guy.
Your own is to quote 1,001 scriptures from the Bible yet you can't draw one single point out of any of them cheesy

He knew me very because we once had a challenge so whenever he comes in contact with me, even if i cite scriptures without quoting the words he will pick his Bible and read it diligently so one thing he often wish he could do is outwit me in points but he finds it difficult to do so as i'm always on point.
Notice how he quickly summarized my last post and concluded that JWs have what it takes to be worshipers of God as we are globally practicing the same thing with LOVE, JOY and PEACE John 17:20-23
But the great chasm is the problem because he wants to feel important in the eyes of worshipers of all the religious groups around him yet the only religious group he respected most are telling him face to face "you are not a worshiper of our own God!" smiley

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Barristter07: 9:43am On Sep 30, 2020
shadeyinka:

Please answer this and stop beating about the bush

Please what did Balam and the Donkey see?
Was it a Physical form/body of the Angel or the Spiritual form/body?

Your answer will show if you know what you are saying or not.

Calm down ogbeni, The sword in his hands , physical or spiritual ?

Pure physical form . Balaam can't saw an angel in their spiritual form with literal eyes, if that's possible , angels won't appear as human.

The point remains that the ressurected Jesus have an heavenly body like the angels and God .not flesh

1Cor 15:44:
"It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body."

Spiritual body comes later , u didn't read that ?

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by MightySparrow: 10:56am On Sep 30, 2020
Barristter07:

I asked a question.
Did that Angel lied to have claimed to be a man ??
on the account of the angel i don't say you are either right or wrong. I don't claim to know the nature of the spirit beings. Jesus said, 'God is a spirit...' does it mean he is like a thought as you said? I am learning. John 4: 24
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by shadeyinka(m): 11:19am On Sep 30, 2020
Barristter07:

Calm down ogbeni, The sword in his hands , physical or spiritual ?

Pure physical form . Balaam can't saw an angel in their spiritual form with literal eyes, if that's possible , angels won't appear as human.

The point remains that the ressurected Jesus have an heavenly body like the angels and God .not flesh

Spiritual body comes later , u didn't read that ?
So the Angel was in Physical form!?

How come Balaam initially couldn't see what his dumb donkey could see? After all, the same light must have reflected the image of the Angel to both Balam and his donkey.

Is it possible for a Physical form to be selectively visible?

Num 22:23-27:
"And the ass saw the angel of the LORD standing in the way, and his sword drawn in his hand: and the ass turned aside out of the way, and went into the field: and Balaam smote the ass, to turn her into the way. But the angel of the LORD stood in a path of the vineyards, a wall being on this side, and a wall on that side. And when the ass saw the angel of the LORD, she thrust herself to the wall, and crushed Balaam's foot against the wall: and he smote her again. And the angel of the LORD went further, and stood in a narrow place, where was no way to turn either to the right hand or to the left. And when the ass saw the angel of the LORD, she fell down under Balaam: and Balaam's anger was kindled, and he smote the ass with a staff."

Num 22:31:
" Then the LORD opened the eyes of Balaam, and he saw the angel of the LORD standing in the way, and his sword drawn in his hand: and he bowed down his head, and fell flat on his face."

Can you then please explain
Was Balaam BLIND?
How come he couldn't see the Angel UNTIL his eyes were Opened?

I'm waiting!
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by shadeyinka(m): 11:24am On Sep 30, 2020
DappaD:

Funny guy.
You just told me that my points were not in line with what you've been fed with in your organisation.

See how you are dodging explaining plain scriptures.

Please, since you believe the Scripture is not clear and you have the right teachings please explain each of the scriptures below inIl plain words

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by DappaD: 11:42am On Sep 30, 2020

shadeyinka:

You just told me that my points were not in line with what you've been fed with in your organisation.

See how you are dodging explaining plain scriptures.

Please, since you believe the Scripture is not clear and you have the right teachings please explain each of the scriptures below inIl plain words

MaxInDHouse has already done a great job by explaining it in detail to you. smiley
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by shadeyinka(m): 11:43am On Sep 30, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

The first set of citizens in God's kingdom are the rulers, this limited number will be wherever Jesus goes {Revelations 14:4} Jesus' job was to gather this ones first {Matthew 24:15} they're the new Jerusalem {Revelations 3:12, 21:2} though God's initial plan was to select all of them from Jacob's descendants but they weren't ready for this glory so the invitation was given to other races {Matthew 22:1-14} that's what Paul meant by saying God will choose people who are not natural Jews and nationalise them as part of the chosen due to their faith in Christ Jesus {Romans 2:28-29} So when Paul was writing his letters, most of his messages has to do with this first set of God's Kingdom citizens! smiley
See how you rambled about without answering the questions
Phil 3:21:

When Jesus comes back, he will take our dying BODIES and change them into what?

Please be truthful!

How does the glorious body of Christ look like?

MaxInDHouse:

Jesus the personality has risen from the dead so he's now alive and can continue counseling his disciples as he used to before he died, but his fleshy body they often perceive to recognize him is gone! Luke 24:13-31
Another bout of rambling about without answering the questions
Mat 28:7:

Who was risen from the DEAD(
Was it Jesus Body or Spirit?)
Where is His corpse?

Is Moses also risen from the dead?
Jud 1:9:
"Yet Michael, one of the mightiest of the angels, when he was arguing with Satan about Moses' body, did not dare to accuse even Satan, or jeer at him, but simply said, "The Lord rebuke you.""

MaxInDHouse:

He must appear to them in a form of body otherwise they can't believe he is alive, that's what he meant when he said "there are many things i need to teach you but you can't grasp it all now, but the spirit of truth will come and he will guide you to all the truth and reveal the remaining information to you" John 16:12-13
God's Kingdom citizens began when Jesus walked the earth, the first set of qualified ones will be anointed with God's holy spirit. Today most of them have gone to heaven, and they're now communicating in the spirit with the remaining of their colleagues on earth, they are now gathering the second set who will possess the earth when the last batch of Born Again bid farewell to the earth. They're all harmoniously worshiping Jehovah as one big and happy family today, that's why you're seeing Jehovah's Witnesses Organization joyously worshiping in one accord! John 17:20-23 compare to 1Corinthians 1:10 smiley
You should have explained exactly what Jesus meant in Luke

Luk 24:36-43:

What could be more clearer than this?
for a spirit has not flesh and bones, as you see me have.
Please explain?

MaxInDHouse:

You can quote our book because it's written in the common languages but you can never grasp the import if you're resisting Jesus' brothers (Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses) smiley

Of course, no one can grasp the import of your doctrinal position unless such is first brainwashed thoroughly.!
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by shadeyinka(m): 11:48am On Sep 30, 2020
DappaD:

MaxInDHouse has already done a great job by explaining it in detail to you. smiley
You call that an explanation!?
He didn't even address the highlights in Questions

Please be truthful!

Where is His corpse?

"Yet Michael, one of the mightiest of the angels, when he was arguing with Satan about Moses' body, did not dare to accuse even Satan, or jeer at him, but simply said, "The Lord rebuke you.""

Please explain?

Of course, no one can grasp the import of your doctrinal position unless such is first brainwashed thoroughly.!
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Barristter07: 12:21pm On Sep 30, 2020
shadeyinka:

So the Angel was in Physical form!?

How come Balaam initially couldn't see what his dumb donkey could see? After all, the same light must have reflected the image of the Angel to both Balam and his donkey.

Is it possible for a Physical form to be selectively visible?

Num 22:23-27:
"And the ass saw the angel of the LORD standing in the way, and his sword drawn in his hand: and the ass turned aside out of the way, and went into the field: and Balaam smote the ass, to turn her into the way. But the angel of the LORD stood in a path of the vineyards, a wall being on this side, and a wall on that side. And when the ass saw the angel of the LORD, she thrust herself to the wall, and crushed Balaam's foot against the wall: and he smote her again. And the angel of the LORD went further, and stood in a narrow place, where was no way to turn either to the right hand or to the left. And when the ass saw the angel of the LORD, she fell down under Balaam: and Balaam's anger was kindled, and he smote the ass with a staff."

Num 22:31:
" Then the LORD opened the eyes of Balaam, and he saw the angel of the LORD standing in the way, and his sword drawn in his hand: and he bowed down his head, and fell flat on his face."

Can you then please explain
Was Balaam BLIND?
How come he couldn't see the Angel UNTIL his eyes were Opened?

I'm waiting!

Ur point exactly? Cos you are not aware you made the sword spiritual as well grin grin

He was simply prevented from seeing the man.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by shadeyinka(m): 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2020
Barristter07:

Ur point exactly? Cos you are not aware you made the sword spiritual as well grin grin

He was simply prevented from seeing the man.
His eyes were blinded but the donkeys own was left intact. Please show just one Scripture that show that Balaam's was prevented from seeing the angel?

Can you see that your doctrine breaks down with each scrutiny with the scriptures. As far as you are concerned, a sword must be physical. Please don't forget that the angel was NOT naked. His dress must be physical too?!!

Jesus too had a Physical Sword Abi?
Rev 2:12:
"And to the angel of the church in Pergamos write; These things said he which has the sharp sword with two edges;"

The design for the Tabernacle of Moses (or Tent of Meeting) was given to Moses by God while on Mount Sinai and it is based upon the Tabernacle in Heaven

Exo 25:40:
"And look that you make them after their pattern, which was showed you in the mount."

Heb 8:5:
"Who serve to the example and shadow of heavenly things , as Moses was admonished of God when he was about to make the tabernacle: for, See, said he, that you make all things according to the pattern showed to you in the mount."

Was the tabernacle in heaven also physical?

Isa 6:1-3:
"In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the LORD sitting on a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple. Above it stood the seraphim: each one had six wings; with two he covered his face, and with two he covered his feet, and with two he did fly. And one cried to another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory."

Are Seraphims physical or spiritual?

Your doctrinal position superced the scriptures. SMH
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by NairalandSARS: 1:53pm On Sep 30, 2020
Ken4Christ:
I really wonder why adherents of some religious groups don't use their brains. They just follow without questioning when they have the opportunity to read the Bible for themselves.

In case you are not aware, the Jehovah Witness don't believe in the bodily resurrection of our Lord Jesus. They claimed he resurrected spiritually without his body.

They said God took his body and since there is no such record in the Bible, it is as good as saying that God stole the body of Jesus. So, they label God as a thief. Read their quote below from their own book; you can live forever in paradise on earth.

'Well, then, what happened to Jesus' fleshly body? Did not the disciples find his tomb empty? They did, because God removed Jesus' body. Why did God do this? It fullilled what had been written in the Bible. (Psalm 16:lO; Acts 231) Thus Jehovah saw fit to remove Jesus' body, even as he had done before with Moses' body. (Deuteronomy 34.5, 6) Also, if the body had been left in the tomb, Jesus' disciples could not have understood that he had been raised from the dead, not fully appreciate spiritual things.'(Page 144)

In addition, they label Jesus as a trickster. They said Jesus just appeared in a physical body the way Angels do. In other words, he tricked them to believe he was raised in a physical body. Read their quote from the same book;

But since the apostle Thomas was able to put his hand into the hole in Jesus' side, does that not show that Jesus was raised from the dead in the same body that was nailed to the stake? No, for Jesus simply materialized or took on a fleshly body, as angels have done in the past. In order to convince Thomas who he was, he used a body with wound holes. (Page 145).

Please, humble yourselves and admit you have believed lies all these years. Even a 3 years old child in his right sense won't believe all these lies.

How can the creator of the universe be a thief?
I thought everything belongs to him?
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:28pm On Sep 30, 2020
shadeyinka:

Please be truthful!
Where is His corpse?
Please explain?

We know we're brainwashed in the face of persons like you, but we can't just help it than to remain in that condition where LOVE, JOY and PEACE reign, unlike you and your cohorts that aren't brainwashed but can't come up with one line of thought, even the church where you worship presently you're not certain of what they're feeding their members as their doctrines does not define you! wink

Jesus has taught his followers so many things before his death so he has a short period of time before he returned to heaven with the price he paid for mankind's sin. So that's not the time to start explaining {Ecclesiastes 3:1} everything to his imperfect but faithful and loyal friends who can't grasp what is happening. John 16:12-13

But as for spirits having flesh and bones, Jesus outwitted his friends because angels (spirits) who visited Abraham came with materialised flesh and bones otherwise they can't have teeth (bones) to chew meats presented before them! Genesis 18:8

All these are things they can't fully understand but after God anointed them with his holy spirit, they began to recollect all what he taught them that's why Apostle Paul could say Jesus became a life giving spirit after his resurrection! 1Corinthians 15:45

So if you feel you know better, just go out there, preach and teach people in your neighbourhood and let observers around you see the effect of your teachings in their activities {Matthew 5:13-16} after all you can read what is in our book and it's simple and clear to you, definitely you should be able to inculcate it in the mind of others with efficacy! 1Timothy 4:15-16 cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Ken4Christ: 2:58pm On Sep 30, 2020
NairalandSARS:

How can the creator of the universe be a thief?
I thought everything belongs to him?

The Jehovah Witness called him a thief. How could he have taken the body of Jesus and it wasn't documented and the disciples are not aware of it?
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Ken4Christ: 3:15pm On Sep 30, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
It's OK, Mr Hellfire! cheesy

Try and be thankful that you are learning God's word like you have never been taught.
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by shadeyinka(m): 3:16pm On Sep 30, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

We know we're brainwashed in the face of persons like you, but we can't just help it than to remain in that condition where LOVE, JOY and PEACE reign, unlike you and your cohorts that aren't brainwashed but can't come up with one line of thought, even the church where you worship presently you're not certain of what they're feeding their members as their doctrines does not define you! wink

Jesus has taught his followers so many things before his death so he has a short period of time before he returned to heaven with the price he paid for mankind's sin. So that's not the time to start explaining {Ecclesiastes 3:1} everything to his imperfect but faithful and loyal friends who can't grasp what is happening. John 16:12-13

But as for spirits having flesh and bones, Jesus outwitted his friends because angels (spirits) who visited Abraham came with materialised flesh and bones otherwise they can't have teeth (bones) to chew meats presented before them! Genesis 18:8

All these are things they can't fully understand but after God anointed them with his holy spirit, they began to recollect all what he taught them that's why Apostle Paul could say Jesus became a life giving spirit after his resurrection! 1Corinthians 15:45

So if you feel you know better, just go out there, preach and teach people in your neighbourhood and let observers around you see the effect of your teachings in their activities {Matthew 5:13-16} after all you can read what is in our book and it's simple and clear to you, definitely you should be able to inculcate it in the mind of others with efficacy! 1Timothy 4:15-16 cheesy
I can't but help but to me amazed by you. Truely you know that you don't have any response to the scriptures I gave you. But your organisation cannot be wrong even when it is scripturally glaring.

You are not afraid to say that Jesus direct statement is wrong according to Luk 24:36-43 in favour of the doctrines of your organisation.

See what Jesus said:
Luk 24:39:
1. "Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself:
2. handle me, and see; for a spirit has not flesh and bones, as you see me have."

As per the fruit of the Spirit, leave that to others and Christ to judge. If I boast to you that I have Love, Joy, Peace in abundance, it proves nothing. You know what my Master said?

Mat 5:16:
"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven."

But since you desire SELF GLORY, please continue. You already have your reward.

Mat 6:2:
"Therefore when you do your alms, do not sound a trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Truly I say to you, They have their reward."
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:30pm On Sep 30, 2020
Ken4Christ:

The Jehovah Witness called him a thief. How could he have taken the body of Jesus and it wasn't documented and the disciples are not aware of it?
These are deep spiritual things that lay man like you cannot understand, some of Jesus' teachings was also difficult for his disciples {John 16:12-13} Our Lord knew when to reveal deep secrets to his friends, spiritual (heavenly) things are for mature minds {Philippians 3:15; 1Corinthians 2:16; Hebrew 5:14} so by the time Jesus resurrected his followers are not yet ripe for such heavenly secrets {John 3:12} it was after they became Born Again that they later understood all these! smiley

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Barristter07: 3:37pm On Sep 30, 2020
shadeyinka:

His eyes were blinded but the donkeys own was left intact. Please show just one Scripture that show that Balaam's was prevented from seeing the angel?

the scripture said his eyes were Opened, opened in what sense ?? you need to be calming down

how does this change the Fact that Jesus has a spiritual body like other heavenly persons. ??

Can you see that your doctrine breaks down with each scrutiny with the scriptures. As far as you are concerned, a sword must be physical. Please don't forget that the angel was NOT naked. His dress must be physical too?!!

Jesus too had a Physical Sword Abi?
Rev 2:12:
"And to the angel of the church in Pergamos write; These things said he which has the sharp sword with two edges;"

Revelation is a vision. presented in signs

How does this change the Fact that Jesus have an heavenly body like the heavenly ones??

The design for the Tabernacle of Moses (or Tent of Meeting) was given to Moses by God while on Mount Sinai and it is based upon the Tabernacle in Heaven

Exo 25:40:
"And look that you make them after their pattern, which was showed you in the mount."

Heb 8:5:
"Who serve to the example and shadow of heavenly things , as Moses was admonished of God when he was about to make the tabernacle: for, See, said he, that you make all things according to the pattern showed to you in the mount."

Was the tabernacle in heaven also physical?

Isa 6:1-3:
"In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the LORD sitting on a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple. Above it stood the seraphim: each one had six wings; with two he covered his face, and with two he covered his feet, and with two he did fly. And one cried to another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory."

Are Seraphims physical or spiritual?

Your doctrinal position superced the scriptures. SMH

Isaiah and Moses Saw visions.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:41pm On Sep 30, 2020
shadeyinka:

I can't but help but to me amazed by you. Truely you know that you don't have any response to the scriptures I gave you. But your organisation cannot be wrong even when it is scripturally glaring.

You are not afraid to say that Jesus direct statement is wrong according to Luk 24:36-43 in favour of the doctrines of your organisation.

See what Jesus said:
2. handle me, and see; for a spirit has not flesh and bones, as you see me have."

As per the fruit of the Spirit, leave that to others and Christ to judge. If I boast to you that I have Love, Joy, Peace in abundance, it proves nothing. You know what my Master said?

"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven."

"Therefore when you do your alms, do not sound a trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Truly I say to you, They have their reward."

Just go and make disciples for your God and let the light shine, it's not by much words, debates or arguements that observers will know (identify) Jesus' true disciples {Philippians 2:14; Colossians 2:4; 1Timothy 6:4; Titus 3:9} but "by their FRUIT" {Matthew 7:16-18} So go preach and teach {Matthew 28:19-20} those who will listen to you and make out of them worthy disciples for your God! James 2:18-26 smiley
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Barristter07: 3:41pm On Sep 30, 2020
shadeyinka:

So, there are two kinds of glorious bodies?

Who is this scripture referring to?

Phil 3:20-21:
"For our conversation is in heaven; from where also we look for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall change our vile body , that it may be fashioned like to his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things to himself."

Isn't the glorious body supposed to be like that of Christ?

Like the heavenly one (Jesus) , so too are those who are heavenly. are you saying Angels are physical ?? Remember whatever form Jesus have in heaven is what others in heaven also have.

i want you to answer this.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Barristter07: 3:42pm On Sep 30, 2020
shadeyinka:

See what Jesus said:

Jesus materialized, when A spirit person does , they can claim to be flesh , doesnt mean he lied. Get that

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:00pm On Sep 30, 2020
Ken4Christ:

Try and be thankful that you are learning God's word like you have never been taught.

OK it's God's word but why is it not bearing the promised fruit anywhere? Hebrew 4:12

Note that it's the fruit everyone is observing in the midst of Jehovah's Witnesses that's making millions dedicating their lives to their God! Zechariah 8:23

So present a better performing group than JWs and see how easy it will be for your Hellfire Church to gather dedicated and strong members like Jehovah's Witnesses! Matthew 5:13-16 smiley

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by haddeylium(m): 4:14pm On Sep 30, 2020
[quote author=shadeyinka post=94458300]
Compare with this, Jesus before his death and resurrection

Go back to lesson 2 but this time slowly.

Summary, Jesus exits the spirit realm into the physical body Jehovah prepared for him which he sacrificed for mankind's sin once. He was then resurrected to resume his position as a glorious spirit being .

Shalom

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by shadeyinka(m): 4:26pm On Sep 30, 2020
Barristter07:

Jesus materialized, when A spirit person does , they can claim to be flesh , doesnt mean he lied. Get that
I didn't imply you meant that Jesus lied.

I said:

See what Jesus said:

Jesus says :He is NOT a spirit! A materialized spirit is still a spirit that has simply has materialized. You say on the contrary!

I shake my humble head!
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Barristter07: 4:48pm On Sep 30, 2020
shadeyinka:

I didn't imply you meant that Jesus lied.

I said:

See what Jesus said:

Jesus says : He is NOT a spirit! A materialized spirit is still a spirit that has simply has materialized. You say on the contrary!

I shake my humble head!

I HAVE addressed the last line, An Angel materialized and claim to be a Man, would you say he was wrong or lied ??

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:53pm On Sep 30, 2020
[quote author=haddeylium post=94473435][/quote]
It's not clear because you didn't quote several pointless and unrelated verse from the Bible! cheesy
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by shadeyinka(m): 4:55pm On Sep 30, 2020
As usual, you refused to answer my questions.

Who is this scripture referring to as having a vile bodies ? All true believers or a select few amongst them?

"For our conversation is in heaven; from where also we look for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall change our vile body , that it may be fashioned like to his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things to himself."

Barristter07:

Like the heavenly one (Jesus) , so too are those who are heavenly. are you saying Angels are physical ?? Remember whatever form Jesus have in heaven is what others in heaven also have.

i want you to answer this.
Angels are NOT created as physical BUT they can TRANSMUTATE into the Physical.
True believers are NOT created as spirits BUT at resurrection, they can TRANSMUTATE into the Spiritual.
In other words just as Angels can transmutate between the physical and the spiritual realms, so also at resurrection, true believers can transmutate between the physical and the spiritual realms!

A Glorified Body is one which is not under the limitations of the flesh, time or space. The glorified body is both a Physical and Spiritual Body. Just like Jesus (after resurrection), it can appear and disappear (in the visible space). A Glorified Body is a body that is like an Angels body: it can TRANSMUTATE into full physical or full spiritual state.
John 20:26:
"And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the middle, and said, Peace be to you."

Whatever form Jesus had at resurrection is what ALL believers have: with a GLORIFIED BODY!
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by shadeyinka(m): 4:58pm On Sep 30, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

Just go and make disciples for your God and let the light shine, it's not by much words, debates or arguements that observers will know (identify) Jesus' true disciples {Philippians 2:14; Colossians 2:4; 1Timothy 6:4; Titus 3:9} but "by their FRUIT" {Matthew 7:16-18} So go preach and teach {Matthew 28:19-20} those who will listen to you and make out of them worthy disciples for your God! James 2:18-26 smiley
I hope you've learnt a lesson or two from this. Do not rate anything (not even any organisation) above Christ and His Words.
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Barristter07: 5:04pm On Sep 30, 2020
shadeyinka:
As usual, you refused to answer my questions.

Who is this scripture referring to as having a vile bodies ? All true believers or a select few amongst them?

grin grin grin
So going by this, the human body wont decompose, it will be changed ?? hmmm, u get sense die grin grin . How come bodies of belivers get rotten ...

Angels are NOT created as physical BUT they can TRANSMUTATE into the Physical.
True believers are NOT created as spirits BUT at resurrection, they can TRANSMUTATE into the Spiritual.
In other words just as Angels can transmutate between the physical and the spiritual realms, so also at resurrection, true believers can transmutate between the physical and the spiritual realms!

A Glorified Body is one which is not under the limitations of the flesh, time or space. The glorified body is both a Physical and Spiritual Body. Just like Jesus (after resurrection), it can appear and disappear (in the visible space). A Glorified Body is a body that is like an Angels body: it can TRANSMUTATE into full physical or full spiritual state.
John 20:26:
"And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the middle, and said, Peace be to you."

Whatever form Jesus had at resurrection is what ALL believers have: with a GLORIFIED BODY!
grin grin if this is the case Jesus wont have need to be born as a baby Since they already possess physical body, its wrong to say he become human since he had it already . That body they had is a camouflage. thats why its called materialized, if english is the problem, use the dictionary bro cheesy

Finally, you accepted the truth. Angels are not humans , they only materialize.

Bible said He make his Angels SPIRiT, thats the form of God the Father too ... like the Heavenly one , so are those in heaven. Jesus is a Spirit being.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Barristter07: 5:07pm On Sep 30, 2020
shadeyinka:

I hope you've learnt a lesson or two from this. Do not rate anything (not even any organisation) above Christ and His Words.

you accepted Jesus form is like that of the Angels. Angels dont have a combination of Spirit and physical. If thats the case, Jesus wont need to become human to save us . Think

you are a pure liar raising your opinion above Gods word

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by shadeyinka(m): 5:09pm On Sep 30, 2020
As usual, see how you dodged the issues raised in my post.
Barristter07:

the scripture said his eyes were Opened, opened in what sense ?? you need to be calming down
His spiritual eyes were opened meaning: His eyes were opened to see into the spirit realm

Barristter07:

how does this change the Fact that Jesus has a spiritual body like other heavenly persons. ??
Jesus had a glorified body!
"Christ will, through his power, bring everything under his authority. He will change our humble bodies and make them like his glorified glorious body literally and figuratively: body of his glory. He is able to subject all things to himself."

Can you show a single Scripture that says Jesus resurrected with a spirit body?

Barristter07:

Revelation is a vision. presented in signs

How does this change the Fact that Jesus have an heavenly body like the heavenly ones??

Isaiah and Moses Saw visions.

Are you saying that a vision is a meaningless array of visuals or spiritual realities?
2Kin 6:17:
"And Elisha prayed, and said, LORD, I pray you, open his eyes , that he may see. And the LORD opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha."

Was the young man blind before?
Was the vision a spiritual reality or meaningless array of images?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Ebube Muonso Seeks Amnesty For Nnamdi Kanu / 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) / Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 178
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.