Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus (15618 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Jehovah Witness Teaches That The Sins You Commit On Earth Doesn't Matter / Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:00am On Sep 29, 2020
Ken4Christ:

You are raising disciples for hell fire and I am doing my best to expose your deceits so as to save a few innocent souls from your deceits. I don't only win souls, I have raised Pastors and I will still do much more.

It's OK, continue in your works Sir! cheesy
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Barristter07: 11:09am On Sep 29, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

"Jesus said to them,
“If God were your Father, you would love Me,
for I proceeded forth and came from God;
nor have I come of Myself, but He sent Me.
"
- John 8:42

Barristter07, the only way a spirit being can claim to be flesh is if such came into the world through the door, otherwise such is a thief and a robber, siren wow, lmso. If you know this, you know. Who no know, no go know and its a pity

Watch this Barristter07, God is Spirit, lmso. Now by definition, "exerchomai" which is the Greek original word, translated as "proceeded forth" means, to go or come out of, with mention of the place out of which one goes, or of the point from which one departs, John 8:42 above, makes no mistake, where from Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ, proceeded forth and/or came from to become flesh, lmso.

Other than Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ, are you able, capable or even reliable enough, to provide evidence of any spiritual being born of a woman and/or who became flesh, huh?

Spirit(s) assuming human form, spirit appearing in human form, spirit looking like human, spirit pretending to be human is not the take same spirit actually being human. Spirits like that dont claim to be flesh. It is only Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ, who rightly calls Himself the Son of man, meaning divinity met and coalesced with humanity, that He is divine as much as He is human. No other spirit has the temerity to lay claim to that they are flesh. "Ewọ agbẹdọ" loosely translated means "It is forbidden"

MightySparrow, about question #2 is, yes and no. Question #3 is, fundamentally spirits are incorporeal. Spirits are like your thoughts, there isn't anything physical per se about them.

Let me try to tease something out of you a bit if I can manage it and this of course, has to do with your question #2 and hopefully help illuminate that area more, lmso. What do you think, would have happened had it been that Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ, waited beyond the third day to resurrect, lmso, hmm?

The highlighted is what I needed to hear, Now let's look at an instance where a spirit claim to be flesh . Don't forget the accusation you and shadeyinka gave against the witnesses is that, they make Jesus a Liar because if he was actually spirit, he can't ever said he is flesh.

Judges 13:11

" Manoah got up and followed his wife. When he came to the man, he said, "Are you the man who talked to my wife?" "I am," he said. "

Here an Angel (Spirit) claimed to be A MAN . Is he lying ??

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Barristter07: 11:19am On Sep 29, 2020
shadeyinka:
I wish you answered the questions and raise your objections to the scriptures given to you. But it is not surprising at all, for that is how you remain blind by ignoring direct scriptures.

I won't ever ignore scripture cheesy shadeyinka calm body down grin

Was this what the scripture said? Please read again and stop paraphrasing to suit your conjectures.

There is no Christian who has an objection to the fact that everyone has both a physical body and a spiritual body. Lazarus and the rich man were in their spiritual bodies for instance.

Even God has His Spirit body. Jesus has his Spirit body and Angels have their spirit bodies. Demons have their spirit bodies.

A human being has a Body, Soul and Spirit.

What do you think is the glorified body? 1Cor 15:42-44, Phil3:21

A spirit does not have FLESH, Lazarus and rich man are not spirit's but flesh, humans. It's humans that drink water grin grin

Humans don't have spiritual bodies.
They have spirit which is their breath.

" What comes first is the natural body, then the spiritual body comes later. " - 1Cor 15:46

Oniro buruku (Confirm liar ) grin grin

I repeat again, Spiritual body which Jesus was ressurected with is not physical . Spirit beings don't have flesh .

See your lies in bold. Was that what the Bible said or what you which the bible said?
Is made alive in the spirit the same as raised a Spirit?

Made alive simply means ressurected as spirit .

If you mean a certain spirit inside man was made alive, let me burst you, so it died before ?? Dey think na

You are just throwing tantrums up and down in no coherent format. Go back and look at the scriptures you ignored to write this.

Does a spirit have flesh?

Let me help you out to understand the memory verse you always misapply.

A spirit doesn't have flesh. So when Jesus was raised as a spiritual body, he no longer possess physical flesh.

After his ressurection, he materialized like angels in the past, even his Facial appearance changed, definitely not the former body .
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Barristter07: 11:46am On Sep 29, 2020
MightySparrow:
1. You have not really given clear expianation. 2. Would we be able to transform and bodies subjected to carry wounds like that he showed his disciples based on your earlier post?

Those wounds are prove that's not Jesus glorified body, the spiritual body doesn't have Defects

Don't you read this in the Bible ?

" It is sown in dishonor; it is raised in glory. It is sown in weakness; it is raised in power. " 1Cor 15:43

It wasn't raised in DISHONOR. The wound are a DISHONOR.

3. Do spirits have bodies? Luke 24: 39

They can take a body. Note the difference.
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:39pm On Sep 29, 2020
We are Jehovah's Witnesses!

We know you guys are really feeling bad the way we have stood out as a unique group with unique teachings. One thing that's causing problems here is the rebellious spirit navigating your thoughts. You all aren't united in anything and even this topic, if the stage is set for each Churchgoer to come and defend what he believes regarding the topic of discussion, you guys will still end up arguing, abusing, insulting and even cursing one another, because God's Holy Spirit is not operating with you people, the JWs are united in thought globally. That's what Jesus' Parable means by saying "a great chasm has been fixed between (humble and sincere people) and (rebellious and prideful) people" Luke 16:24
This simply means that the thoughts of the former group can never influence the later group, because humble, honesthearted and sincere individuals will always submit to their superiors in terms of sacred secrets, but prideful, arrogant and rebellious individuals will always drag issue even when it's glaring in the face of everyone.
Yet rebellious people will always try to find fault with humble ones, that's the reason for this thread, but go ahead and preach what you know out there to make disciples, teaching them to observe all what Jesus taught, you people can't do it because you'll always contradict one another due to the worldly spirit worrying you all!
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Erojepromise(f): 2:44pm On Sep 29, 2020
you are such a liar l have had some Jehovah witnesses preach to me and they have never once said or try to teach that(your points), don't go spreading false things about a certain denomination because you don't like their doctrines
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Blabbermouth: 3:29pm On Sep 29, 2020
Erojepromise:
you are such a liar l have had some Jehovah witnesses preach to me and they have never once said or try to teach that(your points), don't go spreading false things about a certain denomination because you don't like their doctrines
Hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by johhbekeboh09: 3:30pm On Sep 29, 2020
ojun50:
Most of them dey talk abnormal sometime, so I no dey surprise

Talk abnormal like how??....say wetin dey your mind make everybody hear
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:31pm On Sep 29, 2020
Erojepromise:

He is one of those Pastors who uses Hellfire stuff to scare their followers not to listen to JWs but it's like that's no more working so they're trying to follow the difficult road which they've been ignoring all these while which is face to face scriptural debate over the teachings that's been opening the eyes of their blind followers! angry
Of course that's going to reveal how empty they are!
So we are pleased with the new development, at least he has messed himself up with his illusion, all his efforts to blackmail God's people is futile!
Jesus was a mighty spirit in heaven before coming to the earth through the womb of a virgin Jewish girl, that's how he possessed real human body unlike the materialised bodies angels often put on for us to see them.
That body containing human flesh and blood is what Jesus used to redeem us from our sins (pay for our sins), what Adam brought upon us is very heavy that none of us can redeem his brother {Psalms 49:7-9} so as the propitiatory sacrifice for our sins those angels that were seen at his tomb has taken away that body {Matthew 28:1-7 compare to John 20:1-2} that's exactly the same thing they did with Moses's body {Deuteronomy 34:6} the reason why Moses likened Jesus to himself {Deuteronomy 18:15-18} because they both shared so much in common!
So Jesus' body has been taken away by the angels, what he was putting on to be seen and felt by his faithful disciples was a materialised form of body that spirit creatures use to communicate with humans! Genesis 18:1-8
That's what the Churchgoer pastor is trying to concoct into false doctrine, whereas he ended up exposing himself and his cohorts as deluded religionsists! 2Timothy 3:7
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by haddeylium(m): 8:02pm On Sep 29, 2020
uote author=shadeyinka post=94413788]
Now first, let's look at the two scriptures

Good evening!
Learn at you pace. Don't rush

LESSON 1

©God is a spirit (John 4:24)
©God makes his angels spirit too; having spiritual body(not physical body or Flesh) -(ps 104:4; 1 cor 15:44)
©Jesus was a spirit too like his father: existing in God's form(phillipians 2:5-cool
©Just as Jehovah, these spirit creatures are invisible to human eyes( John 1:18; 1Ti 1:17)

Jesus was a spirit creature with a spiritual body in his stay in the spirit realm...Agreed?

LESSON 2

©Then, people sacrifice animals as an atonement for their sin(Heb 10:1)- They don't get their animal's back...Do they!?
©God prepared a perfect physical body for this spirit creature as he exists the spirit realm (Heb 10:5)
© Jesus sacrifice his body which is done once.I shall give my flesh on behalf of the world John 6:51 (Heb 10:10)
If someone pays a debt you owe, but after awhile,He collects his money. Does the debt continues or nah?
Jesus paid our debt in full without collecting it back

LESSON 3

©Jesus was resurrected as a glorious spirit person[b] with spiritual body after sacrificing is physical human body (1 Pet 3:18)
©After finishing his work on Earth, Jehovah they glorified him as he once had as a spirit creature(17:4,5)(check lesson 1)
© Can spirit creatures materialize a body? YES!
Angels did, some even ate(Ge 18:2)
You might want to ask if they have digestive system cheesy
© Jesus did the same with his spiritual body, they couldn't recognize him with the body he manifested
only through his word and actuons
- Mary couldn't identify him(John 20:15)
someone called him a spirit with him in a vision like and he even entered a lock doors

Flesh or blood cannot inherit God's Kingdom
Jesus was resurrected as a glorious spirit person and ascend to heaven as a spiritual being
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by MightySparrow: 8:12pm On Sep 29, 2020
Barristter07:

Those wounds are prove that's not Jesus glorified body, the spiritual body doesn't have Defects

Don't you read this in the Bible ?

" It is sown in dishonor; it is raised in glory. It is sown in weakness; it is raised in power. " 1Cor 15:43

It wasn't raised in DISHONOR. The wound are a DISHONOR.

They can take a body. Note the difference.
Meaning jesus had not possessed spiritual body after resurrection?
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by MightySparrow: 8:19pm On Sep 29, 2020
Barristter07:

The highlighted is what I needed to hear, Now let's look at an instance where a spirit claim to be flesh . Don't forget the accusation you and shadeyinka gave against the witnesses is that, they make Jesus a Liar because if he was actually spirit, he can't ever said he is flesh.

Judges 13:11

" Manoah got up and followed his wife. When he came to the man, he said, "Are you the man who talked to my wife?" "I am," he said. "

Here an Angel (Spirit) claimed to be A MAN . Is he lying ??

John 4: 24, is God also like a thought, no shape like angels or demons? are you very sure or guessing?
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by shadeyinka(m): 10:06pm On Sep 29, 2020
DappaD:

So you mean 1Corinthians 15:42-46, 1Timothy 3:16 and 1Peter 3:18 was invented by JW's and doesn't appear in your own Bible?
Where is this ‘organizations book of doctrines’ please? Provide it else you might look like a fool.
Any reasonable student of the Bible will know you lost it when you made mention of ‘spirit or body’ trying to make them contrast.
What do you mean by that?
What part of Jesus died with a fleshly/natural BODY and was resurrected with a spiritual/immortal BODY don't you understand? 1Corinthians 15:44?
Indeed, the spiritual condition of churchgoers in Christendom is deplorable. undecided

Which ‘Lord’? What is your Lord’s name?
Is it Lord Baelish from Game of Thrones or who?
Just like satan!
I'm not surprised!

You should have used my quotes (which is well documented) rather than conjuring up lies and attributing it to me.
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by DappaD: 10:25pm On Sep 29, 2020
shadeyinka:

Just like satan!
I'm not surprised!

You should have used my quotes (which is well documented) rather than conjuring up lies and attributing it to me.

What is this one ranting and raving about? undecided
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by shadeyinka(m): 1:37am On Sep 30, 2020
haddeylium:

Good evening!

LESSON 1

©God makes his angels spirit too; having spiritual body(not physical body or Flesh) -(ps 104:4; 1 cor 15:44)
©Jesus was a spirit too like his father: existing in God's form(phillipians 2:5-cool
©Just as Jehovah, these spirit creatures are invisible to human eyes( John 1:18; 1Ti 1:17)

Jesus was a spirit creature with a spiritual body in his stay in the spirit realm...Agreed?

LESSON 2

©Then, people sacrifice animals as an atonement for their sin(Heb 10:1)- They don't get their animal's back...Do they!?
©God prepared a perfect physical body for this spirit creature as he exists the spirit realm (Heb 10:5)
© Jesus sacrifice his body which is done once.I shall give my flesh on behalf of the world John 6:51 (Heb 10:10)
If someone pays a debt you owe, but after awhile,He collects his money. Does the debt continues or nah?

LESSON 3

©Jesus was resurrected as a glorious spirit person[b] with spiritual body after sacrificing is physical human body (1 Pet 3:18)
©After finishing his work on Earth, Jehovah they glorified him as he once had as a spirit creature(17:4,5)(check lesson 1)
© Jesus did the same with his spiritual body, they couldn't recognize him with the body he manifested
someone called him a spirit with him in a vision like and he even entered a lock doors

Jesus was resurrected as a glorious spirit person and ascend to heaven as a spiritual being
Since I've answered this question, you could just have punched holes in my answers rather than repeat your memory verses. You asked a question didn't you? Respond to my response!

The problem with you JWs is that your definition of Spiritual Body isn't the true definition of Spiritual Body.

A Spiritual Body is the Spiritual Form of a Being. This is how other spirit beings identify each other.
Num 22:31:
"Then the LORD opened the eyes of Balaam, and he saw the angel of the LORD standing in the way, and his sword drawn in his hand: and he bowed down his head, and fell flat on his face."

A Glorified Body is a physical body without the limitations of a human being.
Mat 17:1-2:
"And after six days Jesus takes Peter, James, and John his brother, and brings them up into an high mountain apart, And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light."

It is an error to assume that Spiritual Body means Glorified spirit body. The bible never speaks about a glorified spirit body but a glorified natural body

Phil 3:21:
"Who shall change our vile body , that it may be fashioned like to his glorious body , according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things to himself."

Spiritual Body is different from natural body. Our natural body is changed at resurrection to a perfect body.
1Cor 15:44:
"It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body."

haddeylium:

Good evening!

LESSON 1

LESSON 2

LESSON 3

Barristter07:

I won't ever ignore scripture cheesy shadeyinka calm body down grin

A spirit does not have FLESH, Lazarus and rich man are not spirit's but flesh, humans. It's humans that drink water grin grin

Humans don't have spiritual bodies.
They have spirit which is their breath.

" What comes first is the natural body, then the spiritual body comes later. " - 1Cor 15:46

Oniro buruku (Confirm liar ) grin grin

I repeat again, Spiritual body which Jesus was ressurected with is not physical . Spirit beings don't have flesh .

Made alive simply means ressurected as spirit .

If you mean a certain spirit inside man was made alive, let me burst you, so it died before ?? Dey think na

A spirit doesn't have flesh. So when Jesus was raised as a spiritual body, he no longer possess physical flesh.

After his ressurection, he materialized like angels in the past, even his Facial appearance changed, definitely not the former body .
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by shadeyinka(m): 1:44am On Sep 30, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

All will be given glorious bodies at resurrection but with a difference, the limited in number (Born Again) will become spirits to live in heaven {Matthew 5:3} but the rest in flesh who are countless will remain on earth. Matthew 5:5

One thing both will enjoy is the blessings of God {Psalms 67:6-7} those who will inherit the earth (flesh) will no more be vulnerable to sickness {Isaiah 33:24} or oldage {Psalms 37:29; Isaiah 65:22} no more disabilities {Isaiah 35:5-6} Even all animals will be subjected to us {Isaiah 11:6} just as God foreordained in the beginning for fleshy creatures in his image {Genesis 1:26} abundance of food {Psalms 72:16} all the wicked will be gone! Psalms 37:7-11

But that's not the case with those going to heaven, they will be transformed into spirits and they will see God face to face {Matthew 5:8} they will never get married because marital life is for the flesh {Luke 20:34-36} so they're not going to bear children like we who will remain in the flesh enjoying marital bliss! Isaiah 65:23

So both will have glorious bodies, Apostle Paul is part of those going to heaven and majority of those in the first century belong to that little flock {Luke 12:32} that's why most of his comments is about the Born Again Christians. But the Bible book of Revelations helped us to know that there is going to be other blessed ones of God who will inherit the earth {Revelations 7:9, 14:6} Jesus said about this second set of blessed ones "i still have other sheep which are not of this fold" {John 10:16} we are all going to enjoy richly blessings from our God whether we're part of the new heavens or new earth! 2Peter 3:13; Revelations 21:1 compare to Isaiah 65:17,66:22

I know you're really thirsty for the water {Luke 16:24} but just as father Abraham said "a great chasm has been fixed between us so no one can cross to the other side" {Luke 16:26} for your information this simply means a great wall has been fixed between our beliefs and yours, it's either one of you accept our teachings or one of us accept yours (conversion) but as a whole group we will never agree on doctrines! wink
So, there are two kinds of glorious bodies?

Who is this scripture referring to?

Phil 3:20-21:
"For our conversation is in heaven; from where also we look for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall change our vile body , that it may be fashioned like to his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things to himself."

Isn't the glorious body supposed to be like that of Christ?
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:35am On Sep 30, 2020
shadeyinka:

So, there are two kinds of glorious bodies?

Who is this scripture referring to?

Phil 3:20-21:
"For our conversation is in heaven; from where also we look for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall change our vile body , that it may be fashioned like to his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things to himself."

Isn't the glorious body supposed to be like that of Christ?

Did you know that both Jesus' human body (as the son of man) and what he became after resurrection was glorious all through?
Do you think demons have glorious bodies, even though they're spirits?

My guy, Jesus was an exact equivalent of Adam in the flesh as in what Adam was before he ate from the forbidden fruit. So during resurrection of the dead both set will possess glorious bodies. Those going to heaven will become spirits like Jesus while those who returned to the flesh will possess perfect human bodies just as Adam had at first. For your information the Bible book of Romans 3:23 should be of help to you but because you're not willing to humble yourselves and learn from the true Christians you're just giving yourself unnecessary headache.
"For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God"
Know today that it was sin that diminished our glory, if not the creature God made in his image {Genesis 1:26} had glorious bodies in the beginning and that's what we will possess at resurrection!
So whether we are going to heaven or staying on earth both will possess glorious bodies! smiley
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:09am On Sep 30, 2020
The Glorious Body!

When God created all other creatures on this planet he made them in form of life that's subjected to their habitat, that's why most of them travel from one part of the earth to another depending on the geographical location that's good for their bodies. But the one and only creature God made in his image had a totally different form of body "the glorious body" that could live anywhere on this planet, man can swim in the waters like the fishes, live on trees like birds or on land if he wishes. No wonder the scientists after a thorough research on human the bodies call man "warm blooded" as our body system often adapt to the condition that any other creatures goes by.
But after Adam sinned and fall short of the glory he had in the beginning all his descendants inherited sin through him {Roman 5:12} and none of us is born with that same glory anymore! Romans 3:23
That's why many are born lame, deaf, blind, albinos, dwalfs, sickle cell, hunchback and so on.
But please have faith and be patient because all these will disappear soon when God's Kingdom come {Isaiah 33:24} never again will anyone be born with disgraceful forms of bodies. We will possess the best form of body God wish his image to have from the beginning {Genesis 1:26} The Glorious Body

Only those who survived this system will experience a gradual process of reformation, they will become young again if their bodies have grown old due to sin {Job 33:25} but as for those who have died, they will be brought back with glorious bodies not vulnerable to infirmities!

That's the GOOD NEWS about God's Kingdom! smiley
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by shadeyinka(m): 6:30am On Sep 30, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

Did you know that both Jesus' human body (as the son of man) and what he became after resurrection was glorious all through?
Do you think demons have glorious bodies, even though they're spirits?

My guy, Jesus was an exact equivalent of Adam in the flesh as in what Adam was before he ate from the forbidden fruit. So during resurrection of the dead both set will possess glorious bodies. Those going to heaven will become spirits like Jesus while those who returned to the flesh will possess perfect human bodies just as Adam had at first. For your information the Bible book of Romans 3:23 should be of help to you but because you're not willing to humble yourselves and learn from the true Christians you're just giving yourself unnecessary headache.
"For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God"
Know today that it was sin that diminished our glory, if not the creature God made in his image {Genesis 1:26} had glorious bodies in the beginning and that's what we will possess at resurrection!
So either we are going to heaven or staying on earth both will possess glorious bodies! smiley
Did I get you right?
Those going to heaven will have the glorious body of Jesus while those staying on earth will have the glorious body of Adam?

To learn, I must have a clear justification from the scriptures for the Questions below. Please quote the scripture rather than just the scripture's link. Since I'm willing to learn from the scriptures, please use direct scriptures that answers the five questions below (no need for many words)

1. Do you have a direct scripture to support the fact that some people will inherit the glorious body of Adam and not of Christ?

"Christ will, through his power, bring everything under his authority. He will change our humble bodies and make them like his glorified glorious body literally and figuratively: body of his glory. He is able to subject all things to himself."

Do you have a scripture to show that this above is applicable to not every faithful Christian?

1Cor 15:47-50:
"The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven. As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly. And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.
Now this I say, brothers, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God;

neither does corruption inherit incorruption."

Do you have a scripture to show that the @bold is applicable to not every faithful Christian?

Please check the @highlight. Is the kingdom of God only for the 144,000? What kingdom are those who will inherit the earth?

Please check the @blue. Are those who inherit the earth still going to experience corruption?

"It is sown a natural body. ; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body."

Is there a scripture to directly show that this scripture is not applicable to ALL faithful believer?

1Cor 15:42:
"So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption ; it is raised in incorruption:"

Are some faithful believers going to be raised in corruption? A scripture will do.

1Cor 15:43: "It is sown in dishonor ; it is raised in glory : it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:"

What does raised in power mean?
Would some believers body be raised in weakness?
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:57am On Sep 30, 2020
shadeyinka:

Did I get you right?
Those going to heaven will have the glorious body of Jesus while those staying on earth will have the glorious body of Adam?

To learn, I must have a clear justification from the scriptures for the Questions below. Please quote the scripture rather than just the scripture's link. Since I'm willing to learn from the scriptures, please use direct scriptures that answers the five questions below (no need for many words)

1. Do you have a direct scripture to support the fact that some people will inherit the glorious body of Adam and not of Christ?

"Christ will, through his power, bring everything under his authority. He will change our humble bodies and make them like his glorified glorious body literally and figuratively: body of his glory. He is able to subject all things to himself."

Do you have a scripture to show that this above is applicable to not every faithful Christian?

1Cor 15:47-50:
"The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven. As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly. And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.
Now this I say, brothers, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God;

neither does corruption inherit incorruption."

Do you have a scripture to show that the @bold is applicable to not every faithful Christian?

Please check the @highlight. Is the kingdom of God only for the 144,000? What kingdom are those who will inherit the earth?

Please check the @blue. Are those who inherit the earth still going to experience corruption?

"It is sown a natural body. ; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body."

Is there a scripture to directly show that this scripture is not applicable to ALL faithful believer?

1Cor 15:42:
"So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption ; it is raised in incorruption:"

Are some faithful believers going to be raised in corruption? A scripture will do.

1Cor 15:43: "It is sown in dishonor ; it is raised in glory : it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:"

What does raised in power mean?
Would some believers body be raised in weakness?

@ Matthew 5:3, 5

Jesus said some faithful servants of God will go to heaven while the rest possess the earth.
Adam possessed the earth in the beginning as the image of God {Genesis 1:26} but after he sinned himself and all his yet unborn progenies lost that glory! Romans 3:23
That glory we will all regain at resurrection!

I have told you that my response is not for you because even though you're thirsty for this water the chasm between us {Luke 16:24-26} will not allow you to grasp it due to the spirit of rebellion dwelling in you!
So i will never type the scriptures on social media because of you, go back to those JWs who studied the Bible with you and continue from where you stopped, because i (Maximus) am not studying the Bible with you now, i'm just responding to misconceptions turned to allegation against the God's people! smiley
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Ken4Christ: 7:27am On Sep 30, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus said some faithful servants of God will go to heaven while the rest possess the earth.
Adam possessed the earth in the beginning as the image of God {Genesis 1:26} but after he sinned himself and all his yet unborn progenies lost that glory! Romans 3:23

I have told you that my response is not for you because even though you're thirsty for this water the chasm between us {Luke 16:24-26} will not allow you to grasp it due to the spirit of rebellion dwelling in you!
So i will never type the scriptures on social media because of you, go back to those JWs who studied the Bible with you and continue from where you stopped, because i (Maximus) am not studying the Bible with you now, i'm just responding to misconceptions turned to allegation against the God's people! smiley

This is another lie from the pit of hell. There are no second class citizens in God's Kingdom. We all have equal rights. Besides there is no single Scripture to back up your claim.

Besides, there will be a new heaven and a new earth that will be one single entity.

So, the present heaven is not our permanent dwelling.

Heaven will come down to earth in the new city known as the New Jerusalem.

Revelation 21:1-3.
1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

So, God will no longer be far away from us. He will be with us and every nation will have the privilege to visit the city and see the throne of God.

Revelation 21:24-27.
24 And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.

25 And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.

26 And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.

27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:29am On Sep 30, 2020
It's OK, Mr Hellfire! cheesy
Ken4Christ:

This is another lie from the pit of hell. There are no second class citizens in God's Kingdom. We all have equal rights. Besides there is no single Scripture to back up your claim.

Besides, there will be a new heaven and a new earth that will be one single entity.

So, the present heaven is not our permanent dwelling.

Heaven will come down to earth in the new city known as the New Jerusalem.

Revelation 21:1-3.
1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

So, God will no longer be far away from us. He will be with us and every nation will have the privilege to visit the city and see the throne of God.

Revelation 21:24-27.
24 And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.

25 And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.

26 And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.

27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by shadeyinka(m): 7:36am On Sep 30, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

In other words, you don't have any scriptural justifications other than that which you too has been spoonfed. I don't know anything so difficult with backing up your doctrine with the scriptures!

"When he comes back, he will take these dying bodies of ours and change them into glorious bodies like his own, using the same mighty power that he will use to conquer all else everywhere."

Mat 28:6:
"He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay."

Mat 28:7:
"And go quickly, and tell his disciples that he is risen from the dead; and, behold, he goes before you into Galilee; there shall you see him: see, I have told you."

Luke diffused all your arguments with this:

Luk 24:36-43:
"And as they thus spoke, Jesus himself stood in the middle of them, and said to them, Peace be to you. But they were terrified and affrighted, and supposed that they had seen a spirit. And he said to them, Why are you troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts? Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit has not flesh and bones, as you see me have. And when he had thus spoken, he showed them his hands and his feet. And while they yet believed not for joy, and wondered, he said to them, Have you here any meat? And they gave him a piece of a broiled fish, and of an honeycomb. And he took it, and did eat before them."

What could be more clearer than this?
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Barristter07: 7:39am On Sep 30, 2020
MightySparrow:
John 4: 24, is God also like a thought, no shape like angels or demons? are you very sure or guessing?
I asked a question.
Did that Angel lied to have claimed to be a man ??

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by shadeyinka(m): 7:41am On Sep 30, 2020
haddeylium:

Good evening!

LESSON 1

LESSON 2

LESSON 3

Compare with this, Jesus before his death and resurrection

Mat 17:2-3:
"And was transfigured before them : and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light. And, behold, there appeared to them Moses and Elias talking with him."

I guess it was Jesus Spirit that was transfigured! SMH!!
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Barristter07: 7:42am On Sep 30, 2020
shadeyinka:

Since I've answered this question, you could just have punched holes in my answers rather than repeat your memory verses. You asked a question didn't you? Respond to my response!

The problem with you JWs is that your definition of Spiritual Body isn't the true definition of Spiritual Body.

A Spiritual Body is the Spiritual Form of a Being. This is how other spirit beings identify each other.
"Then the LORD opened the eyes of Balaam, and he saw the angel of the LORD standing in the way, and his sword drawn in his hand: and he bowed down his head, and fell flat on his face."

"And after six days Jesus takes Peter, James, and John his brother, and brings them up into an high mountain apart, And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light."

It is an error to assume that Spiritual Body means Glorified spirit body. The bible never speaks about a glorified spirit body but a glorified natural body

"Who shall change our vile body , that it may be fashioned like to his glorious body , according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things to himself."

Spiritual Body is different from natural body. Our natural body is changed at resurrection to a perfect body.
"It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body."

Spiritual body is not human flesh . It's not physical. Spiritual is the opposite of physical. Jesus didn't have a physical body, but a spiritual one, didn't you read that 1Corinthians 15 that said he was raised a spiritual body ??

That same chapter called it an heavenly body. Like the heavey one, so are those who are heavenly.

You are commiting a great fallacy cos you are indirectly saying the heavenly ones are also flesh. Is Yahweh and the angels flesh ??

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Barristter07: 7:43am On Sep 30, 2020
MightySparrow:
Meaning jesus had not possessed spiritual body after resurrection?

He did , but a spirit can appear in flesh in whatever form .

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Barristter07: 7:46am On Sep 30, 2020
shadeyinka:

The correct definition of heavenly body or spiritual body would rhyme with those of other Spiritual beings in heaven. The bible said Just as Jesus the heavenly one is, so are those who are heavenly. , So Yahweh And the angels are flesh and bonez ??

U clearly ain't ready for this discussion.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:19am On Sep 30, 2020
shadeyinka:

In other words, you don't have any scriptural justifications other than that which you too has been spoonfed. I don't know anything so difficult with backing up your doctrine with the scriptures!

"When he comes back, he will take these dying bodies of ours and change them into glorious bodies like his own, using the same mighty power that he will use to conquer all else everywhere."

Mat 28:6:
"He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay."

Mat 28:7:
"And go quickly, and tell his disciples that he is risen from the dead; and, behold, he goes before you into Galilee; there shall you see him: see, I have told you."

Luke diffused all your arguments with this:

Luk 24:36-43:
"And as they thus spoke, Jesus himself stood in the middle of them, and said to them, Peace be to you. But they were terrified and affrighted, and supposed that they had seen a spirit. And he said to them, Why are you troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts? Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit has not flesh and bones, as you see me have. And when he had thus spoken, he showed them his hands and his feet. And while they yet believed not for joy, and wondered, he said to them, Have you here any meat? And they gave him a piece of a broiled fish, and of an honeycomb. And he took it, and did eat before them."

What could be more clearer than this?
Knowledge is the accumulation of useful information, of course anyone reading the Bible can quote verses in this wonderful book because you have the ability to read

But

Wisdom is the practical application of accumulated information which leads to lasting benefits, only within those who grasp the import of what this book teaches that we can observe the benefits of studying the book!

Back in school after the teacher have spent hours teaching us, he often ask this question is it clear?
WHY?
Because if it's clear then it means understood, and if it's understood there should be a group of students perfecting it.
Please present a group of worshipers practicing what you're teaching, to prove that it's clear to this particular group of persons.
Because if there is no specific group practicing it that means it's not clear! wink
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by shadeyinka(m): 8:29am On Sep 30, 2020
Barristter07:

Spiritual body is not human flesh . It's not physical. Spiritual is the opposite of physical. Jesus didn't have a physical body, but a spiritual one, didn't you read that 1Corinthians 15 that said he was raised a spiritual body ??

That same chapter called it an heavenly body. Like the heavey one, so are those who are heavenly.

You are commiting a great fallacy cos you are indirectly saying the heavenly ones are also flesh. Is Yahweh and the angels flesh ??

Please what did Balam and the Donkey see?
Was it a Physical form/body of the Angel or the Spiritual form/body?

Your answer will show if you know what you are saying or not.

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by shadeyinka(m): 8:32am On Sep 30, 2020
Barristter07:

The correct definition of heavenly body or spiritual body would rhyme with those of other Spiritual beings in heaven. The bible said Just as Jesus the heavenly one is, so are those who are heavenly. , So Yahweh And the angels are flesh and bonez ??

U clearly ain't ready for this discussion.
Please answer this and stop beating about the bush

Please what did Balam and the Donkey see?
Was it a Physical form/body of the Angel or the Spiritual form/body?

Your answer will show if you know what you are saying or not.

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by shadeyinka(m): 8:40am On Sep 30, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

Knowledge is the accumulation of useful information, of course anyone reading the Bible can quote verses in this wonderful book because you have the ability to read

But

Wisdom is the practical application of accumulated information which leads to lasting benefits, only within those who grasp the import of what this book teaches that we can observe the benefits of studying the book!

Back in school after the teacher have spent hours teaching us, he often ask this question is it clear?
WHY?
Because if it's clear then it means understood, and if it's understood there should be a group of students perfecting it.
Please present a group of worshipers practicing what you're teaching, to prove that it's clear to this particular group of persons.
Because if there is no specific group practicing it that means it's not clear! wink
Please, since you believe the Scripture is not clear and you have the right teachings please explain each of the scriptures below I plain words

1. Phil 3:21:

2. Mat 28:7:

Find forget that Lazarus of Bethany also rose from the dead through Jesus.

3. Luk 24:36-43:

Explain in clear terms what the 3 scriptures above each is saying: please put emphasis on the @colored

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? / Maurice Ampaw: 8 Out Of 10 Pastors In Ghana Are Sleeping With Married Women / Your Soul Is Your Greatest Treasure, Don't Trade It For Anything In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 251
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.