Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

George Orwell Must Have Been Thinking About Nigeria When He Wrote Animal Farm! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / George Orwell Must Have Been Thinking About Nigeria When He Wrote Animal Farm! (17694 Views)

Tears! Still Thinking About This Pretty Girl Facing Death Penalty In China. Pics / Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected / NIGERIA: When Will The Shedding Of Innocent Blood Stopped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: George Orwell Must Have Been Thinking About Nigeria When He Wrote Animal Farm! by sbeezy8: 11:49pm On Mar 04, 2011
[size=15pt]HAHAHAHAHA[/size]

my name is eze uche I have no life. . . .  do you actually go to uni at all? do you even own a business? like really are you disabled?

Your are sooo lame really . . . .
Re: George Orwell Must Have Been Thinking About Nigeria When He Wrote Animal Farm! by AndreUweh(m): 11:50pm On Mar 04, 2011
SEFAGO:

LOL, must you debunk am na, its called trolling at its finest

I personally see it as a well thought off analysis of the current political situation in Nigeria although it is full of anachronisms. Although you can argue that some of the analogies are infact spurious, it does not detract from the fact that a lot of them are dead-on.
Sorry if I sound a bit like Dede1 using superfluous grammar, but I could not find more direct words to succinctly convey my point.

Arochukwu warrior, I expected a picture of a man dressed in leaves, with a sharp cutlass and a lot of charms, odeshi and bullet-proof juju.

You disappoint me.

The poster's heart is so full of hatred and evil. Without being told, you should know his ulterior motives.
Re: George Orwell Must Have Been Thinking About Nigeria When He Wrote Animal Farm! by EzeUche2(m): 11:52pm On Mar 04, 2011
sbeezy8:

[size=15pt]HAHAHAHAHA[/size]

my name is eze uche I have no life. . . .  do you actually go to uni at all? do you even own a business? like really are you disabled?

Your are sooo lame really  . . . .

^^^

This fool want some as well. The same dude who always brag about his supposed women.

Nigggaaa step your game up.

Tight jeans wearing fagggot
Re: George Orwell Must Have Been Thinking About Nigeria When He Wrote Animal Farm! by sbeezy8: 11:53pm On Mar 04, 2011
yea I actually have women yes I actually go to school , , ,

do you get paid for staying on NL?
Re: George Orwell Must Have Been Thinking About Nigeria When He Wrote Animal Farm! by EzeUche2(m): 11:55pm On Mar 04, 2011
sbeezy8:

yea I actually have women yes I actually go to school  , ,  ,

do you get paid for staying on NL?

Sure you do. . .

Do you get paid for being a fagggot?

Before you strike at me with your nonsense, you better recognize me.
Re: George Orwell Must Have Been Thinking About Nigeria When He Wrote Animal Farm! by AndreUweh(m): 11:57pm On Mar 04, 2011
OAM4J:

Just when I thought we need to call for a new election.

Continue your reign then. cheesy
The poster reigns even the polls last year suggested so.
Re: George Orwell Must Have Been Thinking About Nigeria When He Wrote Animal Farm! by EzeUche2(m): 11:57pm On Mar 04, 2011
And the OP is the same person who is writing stories about Igbo men.

The same person who is stalking Igbos such as myself.

The same person who searches for every negative news about some Igbo person.

And you all think he is fine?

Name one Igbo person who has the time to worry about you Yoruba?
Re: George Orwell Must Have Been Thinking About Nigeria When He Wrote Animal Farm! by SEFAGO(m): 11:59pm On Mar 04, 2011
People, people

Stop calling yourselves racially derogatory names

You can call each other ethnostereotypical names though:

Name one Igbo person who has the time to worry about you Yoruba?

Seems you beat me to it. But honestly be subjective and think outside your personal prejudices for once-

Are you serious??
Re: George Orwell Must Have Been Thinking About Nigeria When He Wrote Animal Farm! by seanet02: 12:03am On Mar 05, 2011
@ezeuche, mr. Geographer how is Tropical forest doing. Hope it has moved to sahara desert in your geography textbooks? Big Olodo
Re: George Orwell Must Have Been Thinking About Nigeria When He Wrote Animal Farm! by AndreUweh(m): 12:04am On Mar 05, 2011
seanet02:

@ezeuche, mr. Geographer how is Tropical forest doing. Hope it has moved to sahara desert in your geography textbooks? Big Olodo
Poor boy, this is irrelevant.
Re: George Orwell Must Have Been Thinking About Nigeria When He Wrote Animal Farm! by EzeUche2(m): 12:05am On Mar 05, 2011
SEFAGO:

People, people

Stop calling yourselves racially derogatory names

You can call each other ethnostereotypical names though:

Seems you beat me to it. But honestly be subjective and think outside your personal prejudices for once-

Are you serious??

^^^

Look through the threads and name one thread that was directed at Yorubas.

That is because you can't. Now let us see how many threads about the Igbo.

Now u need to learn. Every bad thing about Ndigbo on this internet can be traced to Nairaland.
Re: George Orwell Must Have Been Thinking About Nigeria When He Wrote Animal Farm! by bkbabe97y(m): 12:05am On Mar 05, 2011
fstranger3:

Isnt Andre Uweh the same person as Ezeuche?

Nope! You wrong! Andre Uweh is the same as Abadaba and like 49 other aliases.

Ezeuche is ochi Agha, omemanini, Akhenaten, Ofemani and like 15 other names. . . . . .
Re: George Orwell Must Have Been Thinking About Nigeria When He Wrote Animal Farm! by SEFAGO(m): 12:07am On Mar 05, 2011
@Ezeuche
Search time took me 1.8 seconds

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-381133.0.html

Bro U serious?
Re: George Orwell Must Have Been Thinking About Nigeria When He Wrote Animal Farm! by AndreUweh(m): 12:09am On Mar 05, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Ezeuche is ochi Agha, omemanini, Akhenaten, Ofemani and like 15 other names. . . . . .
Evidence base.
Re: George Orwell Must Have Been Thinking About Nigeria When He Wrote Animal Farm! by bkbabe97y(m): 12:10am On Mar 05, 2011
Like whats with these Ibos and always wanting to fight!

I was neutral in every way during the descriptions yet they decide to cry and fight! Marginalization?! Even on Animal Farm?! wow!
Re: George Orwell Must Have Been Thinking About Nigeria When He Wrote Animal Farm! by EzeUche2(m): 12:12am On Mar 05, 2011
bk.bastardo, tell us the real reason why you hate Igbos.

I have always suspected you to be a Yoruba who has an Igbo step-father.

Does it pain you that your mother is banged each night by an Igbo man?

Did you have to hear her moans when he was bonking her?
Re: George Orwell Must Have Been Thinking About Nigeria When He Wrote Animal Farm! by sbeezy8: 12:15am On Mar 05, 2011
eze why are you such a loser?

omg like seriously do you have a job are you collecting unemployment checks?
Re: George Orwell Must Have Been Thinking About Nigeria When He Wrote Animal Farm! by EzeUche2(m): 12:18am On Mar 05, 2011
sbeezy8:

omg like seriously

You sound so gayyyyy

Just so very feminine. Mehn I had to post this picture.

Re: George Orwell Must Have Been Thinking About Nigeria When He Wrote Animal Farm! by bkbabe97y(m): 12:21am On Mar 05, 2011
EzeUche_:

bk.bastardo, tell us the real reason why you hate Igbos.

I have always suspected you to be a Yoruba who has an Igbo step-father.

Does it pain you that your mother is banged each night by an Igbo man?

Did you have to hear her moans when he was bonking her?

Yes I heard ur mother getting fuxcked by six of my bois! Are you happy now?

Theres nothing offensive in my post, ure only upset because I exposed your lies about where u was born! Id be mad too if I constantly got exposed on my lies. . .
Re: George Orwell Must Have Been Thinking About Nigeria When He Wrote Animal Farm! by seanet02: 12:23am On Mar 05, 2011
Andre Uweh:

Poor boy, this is irrelevant.
ezeuche=andrew=chz=metalgong=excanny
Re: George Orwell Must Have Been Thinking About Nigeria When He Wrote Animal Farm! by bkbabe97y(m): 12:36am On Mar 05, 2011
PhysicsMHD:

Weird comparisons and mismatches, no time to go through and debunk it all.

U'll be doing yourself a big disservice! I never said the characters were exact in their descriptions. All I'm saying is : The book "Animal Farm" is indicative of what the State of Nigeria looks like, today! To you GEJ might be Snowball, to me he is Napoleon; theres no way any of the characters' attribute in the book will fit "to the T" any of the criminals in Nigeria. The book wasnt written with Nigerians in mind. The bottom-line is the elite (Pigs) are taking the populace (The Sheep) for a ride, they are worse than the military (Humans/Pigs wuteva the fuxck u wanna call them), but pretend all is well because the military is no longer in charge, they intend to enslave (forever) the people they are supposed to be serving bla bla bla. . . . .

If u find any different analogy then please lets know; until then u can go on in ur attempts to "Debunk it All".
Re: George Orwell Must Have Been Thinking About Nigeria When He Wrote Animal Farm! by jason123: 12:41am On Mar 05, 2011
Ezeuche, you are a double-talker. You said you would stop tribalism a few weeks ago. I believed you and I thought it was the right thing to do. . . . just for you to start again??! Na wa ooo! Anyway sha, its your life
Re: George Orwell Must Have Been Thinking About Nigeria When He Wrote Animal Farm! by AndreUweh(m): 12:58am On Mar 05, 2011
jason123:

Ezeuche, you are a double-talker. You said you would stop tribalism a few weeks ago. I believed you and I thought it was the right thing to do. . . . just for you to start again??! Na wa ooo! Anyway sha, its your life
But that Yoruba boy called Boy called BK/Babe and co refused to lay down their arms of tribalism. So he had no choice. I remember clearly when he joined nairald, he was more interested in culture section, but you guys have pushed him to the extreme.
Let there be no more hostilities on both sides of the Niger.
Re: George Orwell Must Have Been Thinking About Nigeria When He Wrote Animal Farm! by fstranger3(m): 1:02am On Mar 05, 2011
Andre Uweh:

But that Yoruba boy called Boy called BK/Babe and co refused to lay down their arms of tribalism. So he had no choice. I remember clearly when he joined nairald, he was more interested in culture section, but you guys have pushed him to the extreme.

Thats never gonna happen, not in my life time. At least, not until every one of them, every last bit of them is enslaved, exiled or lipsrsealed
Re: George Orwell Must Have Been Thinking About Nigeria When He Wrote Animal Farm! by bkbabe97y(m): 1:31am On Mar 05, 2011
Andre Uweh:

Can you please post, at the risk of sounding crazy, where and how I denigrated Ibos with my OP?

The problem is u have a score to settle, and if you keep pushing. . . . .

Your inferiority complex is perplexing to say the least.
Re: George Orwell Must Have Been Thinking About Nigeria When He Wrote Animal Farm! by jason123: 1:50am On Mar 05, 2011
Andre Uweh:

The same thing happened to me but do I reply? He needs to get mature about somethings. When I said I would stop tribalism, I stopped, no matter the amount of insults. He should learn to mean what he says and say what he means. That's all.
Re: George Orwell Must Have Been Thinking About Nigeria When He Wrote Animal Farm! by Katsumoto: 2:14am On Mar 05, 2011
Why must every thread be treated like a battle royale? Do certain people just hang around on NL all day waiting for someone to say something that is not positive about their group so that they can start their usual nonsense? What is wrong with the original post? Afterall, it is someone's opinion. If you disagree with it, state your case and move on.
Re: George Orwell Must Have Been Thinking About Nigeria When He Wrote Animal Farm! by Nobody: 2:24am On Mar 05, 2011
bk.babe97y:

I thought it was 29 IDs. So Andre Uweh don dey upgrade? shocked grin

And the dude is trying to sell us a story that one sorry woman traded vows with his pathetic sef.
Re: George Orwell Must Have Been Thinking About Nigeria When He Wrote Animal Farm! by bkbabe97y(m): 2:29am On Mar 05, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

I thought it was 29 IDs. So Andre Uweh don dey upgrade? shocked grin

And the dude is trying to sell us a story that one sorry woman traded vows with his pathetic sef.
@ bolded ROFLMAO!!!
Re: George Orwell Must Have Been Thinking About Nigeria When He Wrote Animal Farm! by ekubear1: 8:12am On Mar 05, 2011
Pretty stellar, imo
Re: George Orwell Must Have Been Thinking About Nigeria When He Wrote Animal Farm! by bkbabe97y(m): 1:06pm On Mar 05, 2011
eku_bear:

Pretty stellar, imo

Meanwhile, a few people (Ezeuche & Chyz) saw what the rest of us still fail to see: Ibos being denigrated by the OP by being referred to as the "hens" as depicted in the book!

Wow! Marginalization on Animal Farm?! Who woulda thunk it? lmao!

Talk about eternal inferiority complex
Re: George Orwell Must Have Been Thinking About Nigeria When He Wrote Animal Farm! by saintneo(m): 1:58pm On Mar 05, 2011
[size=58pt]shaarrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaap![/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Abuja-kaduna Rail Project No Longer Feasible In May – Amaechi / Dogara Criticizes Northern Elites For Not Scrutinizing Buhari Like Jonathan / Our Senior Officers Conniving With Oil Thieves – Navy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.