Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things (75709 Views)

Please How Can I Get This Girl Number? She Is A Fulani / You Don’t Deserve To Ask For A Girl’s Number If You ......... / How To Get A Girl's Number Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by Odidigboigbo(m): 2:45pm On Oct 09, 2020
OP is just a learner in this game. As a correct nigga, when u see a woman you like, work straight to her, don't even send someone to call her for you, toast her straight, and ask for her contacts instantaneously. If she refuses, retreat and try another day. Women likes men that are bold to talk to them not those that uses one year to follow them up and down before saying "I like you"

2 Likes

Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by israelkings10: 2:45pm On Oct 09, 2020
26 of the World's Most Highly Guarded Locations

READ MORE>>> https://www.thekingprudence.com/2020/10/26-of-worlds-most-highly-guarded.html
Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by DaddyRochie1642: 2:45pm On Oct 09, 2020
themaestro08:

I disagree with this I just collected a lady phone number some few minutes ago - just saw her, approached her, then chip in one two things and later request her number, she give me instantly without wasting my time. And I've done this many times.

So, please spare us this sermons. The earlier you understand that humans are diverse and complex and that when it comes to relationships there is no one-size-fits-all tips or strategies on how to get your desired girl the better for you.

You forgot to tell us how many of those girls dated you after giving you there number grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by 0taPiaPia(m): 2:45pm On Oct 09, 2020
I simply ask for the #. If you give me, Goodluck to me. If you don’t, “good luck to me as well”. I don’t stress myself to pick up a liability. grin cool

3 Likes

Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by KingAzari: 2:46pm On Oct 09, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Not every man sees a woman as a sperm outlet.

Nna chuba money instead of ina-achu nwanyi. Ichuta money, umu asa a-parkia na nkoro gi full time.

3 Likes

Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by Anaerobi(m): 2:46pm On Oct 09, 2020
the numbers way I collect, I never call them finish. I want to collect another..... I d crazy?

2 Likes

Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by willybaby(m): 2:47pm On Oct 09, 2020
Even if her number is filled with zeros(08000000000) it won't add a single zero to my account balance.. useless post more important tinz d worry naija and person

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by AIlahuAkbar: 2:47pm On Oct 09, 2020
NnamdiN:
Just show her this and she'll give you the number herself angry
what's this 306 that is trending?
Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by Thescienceprof(m): 2:47pm On Oct 09, 2020
This is a thread for small boys. I was in a public cab with a very beautiful and mature lady sitting next to me. We got into a random conversation few metres before my bus/stop. She of her own free will handed out her complimentary card as I was alighting from the cab. She graciously added that her whatsapp number is on the card and that she would expect me to call or chat her. I promised to get in touch but didn't do so until weeks later. We've been best of friends till date. There's actually no point getting desperate to get a woman's contact. There are so many of such contacts that i collected and saved on my phone but that I've never had time or reason to dial for once. Ladies should also stop feeling so heady when men ask for their digits; most men only ask out of habit, not necessarily because they find you so special.

10 Likes

Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by Farki: 2:48pm On Oct 09, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
4. ASKING BEFORE GETTING TO KNOW HER

Probably the most important point here, disbelief whatever jargons you may have seen in movies.

Not every woman just hands you her number on your first 'ask'.

Many are usually startled, shocked or surprised when approached and asked for their digits - in some settings, this may be considered rude.

It is easier when there is some form of familiarity at the beginning.

I can understand the rest but this one I do not agree with. See I can get busy at times and if I ask for a girl's number or offer mine upon first meeting it's so we can arrange a meeting later.

If she doesn't want that I take it as a sign that she isn’t interested and move on. If a woman is really interested in a man this won't matter.

2 Likes

Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 2:48pm On Oct 09, 2020
Create a special post around this, don't be lazy

This is not the right category

israelkings10:
26 of the World's Most Highly Guarded Locations

READ MORE>>> https://www.thekingprudence.com/2020/10/26-of-worlds-most-highly-guarded.html

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by Lekan239(m): 2:48pm On Oct 09, 2020
Trash upon trash. How did this jargons get to FP

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by chiefLopes(m): 2:49pm On Oct 09, 2020
So, bros how we go do na... ?
Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by humilitypays(m): 2:49pm On Oct 09, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Love this story, the only problem with it is that it may not happen to everyone and is just a story!

financial success and fame are the only guaranteed way to get any woman anywhere in the world.

Every other method is just by chance.

All women, I repeat all women crave for good life without stress and that good life without stress is what a successful man with money guarantees her, which is why all women fall for successful men, including the rich women and women from rich family backgrounds.

Don't be deceived, womens love cost a thing, Jennifer Lopez lied to the world when she sang my love don't cost a thing but she went to insure her buttocks with $1million back then so that no broke guys will near her, what an irony cheesy

4 Likes

Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by Brushstrokes20: 2:50pm On Oct 09, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Where is this negativity coming from?

Sorry if I sounded harsh...but its simple...
# LIFE LESSONS ! I learnt the hard way and I don't want some other naive men to toe same dumb path,
# CHASE MONEY, not ladies.

2 Likes

Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by wildikeman(m): 2:51pm On Oct 09, 2020
Those that still want women as companions o on and learn. Me I'm comfortable being single... No headache

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by Jodera: 2:51pm On Oct 09, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
This post is not meant to satisfy everyone

And i know for sure, that some ladies wont still give their numbers and it's fine.

Try to flush out whatever opinion you may have had before reading this post.

it's not about opinions. You're making a mountain out of a molehill.

To collect number from a girl is to trivial too start writing all these essays for us.

O wrong nao
Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by Osek(m): 2:52pm On Oct 09, 2020
To call some female numbers dey hard me ooo shuuu I will now collect number that I know I will not call Las las

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by danilmo: 2:52pm On Oct 09, 2020
purples25:

They think all a woman wants is money. Money will be caring, loving and focused on her. If a girl acts out, they think it is money. Projecting their insecurities on others.

THEY think it is money. They are very bad at loving and affection.

kwayet.

We are telling u things we do that is working u are telling us caring and focus..

who does that wen she's not d official Girl??

if I approach u as per lust I define why I come in no time discuss and we arrange pay. no shakara as we do the needful and comot body.

That is how real niggars do..
Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by Angelfrost(m): 2:53pm On Oct 09, 2020
You guys just like to create threads out of triviality and absurdities... Smh!!!

Teach people how to be civil, charming, and sociable! Simple!!! Not "what to do" or "what not to do" to get a lady's number.

A decent lady can only be disposed to giving out her digits to someone she is well acquainted with, or has special interest in... Matter of fact, she can or might even be the first to offer the number, even asking for yours too. Works that way for me (Has always been that way for me).

Why should a guy be so tense, bothered, and calculating about getting a lady's number if he is well acquainted with her, has shown her respect, and treated her well??! Why should a lady give out her number to a guy she doesn't like, detests, or can't stand no matter how well he plays his cards??!

Let's stop making mountains out of pimples!!!

Just negodu Front Page topic!!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by Mejor79(m): 2:53pm On Oct 09, 2020
The owner of this trend have enough time. Will a woman's number generate money for me. stupid post.

2 Likes

Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by Farki: 2:54pm On Oct 09, 2020
These are all good pieces of advice but this should also be said :

- Dress neatly and appropriately
- Maintain good personal hygiene
- Read the room and know when it is appropriate to ask
- Then go up to her, just lay it bare that you would like to get in contact, if she agrees OK if not then move on you have done no wrong.
Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by cray91(m): 2:54pm On Oct 09, 2020
all i see here is load of trash

who girls number help? collecting number self is like inviting problem in your life cuz they will kill you with billing

And besides number not a big thing just get small money and entice girls with it, their pussy is yours already

na girls sef dey give their number freely now as long as you get money they can suck from
nwaezeemmanuel:
3. ASKING SOMEONE RELATED TO HER FOR HER NUMBER

This might be the most common. Many guys do this, I'm guilty as well.

Ladies value privacy, and if you collect a woman's number from someone else or lift it from somewhere - she will either block you or not fully respond to your message (if she's nice)

Very bad first move!

2 Likes

Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by opalu: 2:54pm On Oct 09, 2020
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 2:54pm On Oct 09, 2020
I understand

The point of it is to give what produces better results

I don't know about you, but a pinch of familiarity makes things easier especially when following up.

You can get numbers without knowing that person - thanks for contributing!

Farki:

I can understand the rest but this one I do not agree with. See I can get busy at times and if I ask for a girl's number or offer mine upon first meeting it's so we can arrange a meeting later.

If she doesn't want that I take it as a sign that she isn’t interested and move on.

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by damiloladuke: 2:55pm On Oct 09, 2020
na girl number be the next thing for life?

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 09, 2020
You guys should stop subjecting human being to pure natural sciences, its only in chemistry, physics and biology that will have exact result all over the world pls, water is combination of hydrogen and oxygen all over the world , same can't be applied to human beings, girl inclusive, ..........the same girl who refuses to give me face because I collected her number from someone else, will gladly open legs for another guy who collected her number from outsiders

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by Royaldave200(m): 2:56pm On Oct 09, 2020
purples25:

They think all a woman wants is money. Money will be caring, loving and focused on her. If a girl acts out, they think it is money. Projecting their insecurities on others.

THEY think it is money. They are very bad at loving and affection.

Not all guys reason this way ma'am ..just as you stated "not all women are out for money "

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 2:56pm On Oct 09, 2020
Your personal story is not everyone's story.

Don't mislead people here

cray91:
all i see here is load of trash

who girls number help? collecting number self is like inviting problem in your life cuz they will kill you with billing

And besides number not a big thing just get small money and entice girls with it, their pussy is yours already

na girls sef dey give their number freely now as long as you get money they can suck from
Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 2:57pm On Oct 09, 2020
Of course

Royaldave200:

Not all guys reason this way ma'am ..just as you stated "not all women are out for money "
Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by womenareapes: 2:57pm On Oct 09, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Okay, so you see this girl for the first time and you're wondering how you will keep tabs and take it a step further!

This could be a lady you are meeting for the first time, someone that stays in your vicinity or one that you know but is just an acquaintance.

There are silly things guys do to get women to tell them their digits.

Yes, this is not something we are proud of and i will be telling you these things and why they don't work.

I know this because i have done some in the past, and regret them till today!

Continued in the comments
men were not made to serve women but rather the woman for the man undecided

if you are a true man built in the image of God! you shouldn't be going about and be devising on how to collect stupid girls number undecided

no woman, I repeat NO WOMAN IS WORTH DYING FOR OR STRESSING YOURSELF FOR!

what can a woman offer you?

the answer is still nothing.

there are only built for multiplication and calories endorsement!

concentrate on yourself and leave those good for nothing piece of shiit alone!
once you reach that stage those shiit will be flooding your DM and be sliding their stupid miserable number undecided

remove makeup for all those Naija girls and see how wonderfully ugly there are!

2 Likes

Re: If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 2:57pm On Oct 09, 2020
This is Romance category, what were you hoping to appear? grin

Go to Education or Business category please

damiloladuke:
na girl number be the next thing for life?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos / Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions / Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.