Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,322 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? (45094 Views)

If A Girl Toasts You Will You Accept? - shomek / Will You Marry A Guy Or Lady Against Your Parents Wish? / Toasts You, Pressures You, You Start Falling, He Withdraws (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 12, 2020
I will humbly accept but later on if we have nothing in common I'm gonna dump you
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by CCC2(m): 11:27am On Oct 12, 2020
One did indirectly yesterdays ooo. Infact a lady with hijab oooo.
Went to buy frozen chicken and while cuting it babe just looked at me somehow and said
Lady: Do u stay in this estate?
Me: Yes
Lady: I have never seen you. Are you married?
I couldn't answer that question ooo
Me: If we are attracted to each other lets talk about it in a more private place. Do u mind?
Lady: Yes, Where?
Then we exchanged Mobil digits

3 Likes

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by biz2get(m): 11:34am On Oct 12, 2020
rather be with a lady that loves me.

Than a lady that I love ..

Read it again . smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by spiralwedge(m): 11:46am On Oct 12, 2020
Yes.

A girl that woos me almost automatically receives a yes from me.

I live girls that know what they want and go for it. The courage and expression of it turn me on immediately. Even if i dont like her, that will start making me like her. It will make me overlook other weaknesses.
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by cooooooks(m): 11:51am On Oct 12, 2020
That's how destiny is missed.

simplepee:
No girl should even try that rubbish. Especially with a Nigerian man
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by LawyerGodwin(m): 12:02pm On Oct 12, 2020
Alexgman1:
We all have one girl, lady or woman out there we are deeply inlove with but can not date or have access to her maybe because:
1) she has rejected your proposal or
2) shes beyond your level and class or
3) you cant ask her out because shes in a seriously relationship (probably engaged) and cant double date.

But if per-adventure a lady who is deeply inlove or crushing on you toast you and ask you to give her a chance will you accept?

If I like her too. I would accept.
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Ihenzy(m): 12:03pm On Oct 12, 2020
No
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Karlifate: 12:10pm On Oct 12, 2020
handsomebeauty8:

My brother you spoke my mind.

Anywhere there's a post on woman looking for a man,thousands of men will apply to get the woman. It usually makes me so sad.
Men make themselves so Cheap.
Even if they know that by applying online for the woman who is looking for a man, the woman won't even answer them,they will still disgracefully be be saying all sweet things to her and be begging ...No dignity at all in them when they see woman.

Had it been it is the other way round, women will not answer.
If at all they answer,they will only be abusing the man who is looking for a woman or better still,they will act uninterested while answering the man.

It is very bad that men are becoming very low.

At least why not act uninterested in some cases involving a woman?

Particularly if you Know you can't get her,why not also act as if you never wanted her or as if you are not interested.

That would at least give you dignity.

Why not act in a way that women will also start believing that our sex organs is important and that they can pay us to have a taste of our preek.

Men desperation is making women to believe that there is nothing in our sex organs that is worth paying to have a taste of.

Men desperation is making women to believe their sex organs and body is more important than that of men.

Hence they wear revealing clothes and tax men if men want sex with them.

The surprising thing is that men are not ashamed at all for all these degradation.

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 12, 2020
yes! my childhood friend asked me out but I wasn't serious then. some months back I tried adding her on Facebook she just blocked me I jus tire cos she's looking real nice now

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by kehnton(m): 12:37pm On Oct 12, 2020
Alexgman1:
We all have one girl, lady or woman out there we are deeply inlove with but can not date or have access to her maybe because:
3) you cant ask her out because shes in a seriously relationship (probably engaged) and cant double date.

But if per-adventure a lady who is deeply inlove or crushing on you toast you and ask you to give her a chance will you accept?

What a man can do a woman can do better. What’s good for the goose is good for the gander.
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by 99thEnemy(m): 1:16pm On Oct 12, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:
Not sure what angle, but it's the 21st century, so you should stop trying to stick with your old-fashioned and outdated way of thinking about things. While guys still propose to girls a lot more than the reverse, it is socially acceptable for the proposals to go either way. If you love her or interested, then accept it. It should not matter who proposed to who.

I call it dogma.

95% of Nigerians suffer from this disease .
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Burstscam: 1:20pm On Oct 12, 2020
NamelessOGBENI:

but this your [i]at times I made out with her, but I exercised great constraints[i] get asibinau
E no get as e be anything. Somebody helplessly needs you and you often stay in a private place with her. Some hugs and kisses won't be bad as assurance that you don't despise her.
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Crownstar01: 1:24pm On Oct 12, 2020
Alexgman1:

Toast? That's totally wrong.
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Burstscam: 1:25pm On Oct 12, 2020
Toks2008:

Life is not balance, we do not desire those who desire us and in most cases, the ones we desire keeps eluding us.

Bro I pray you don't desire a terrible lady cos if you do, you will wish and pray you turn back the hand of time to be with the woman who truly desire you.

Have a great week.
Sometimes what we want contradicts what we need. I really need that girl but don't want her. Truth is, I don't feel the connection. If I force myself into it, she'll have to shoulder the responsibility of keeping or destroying the relationship. I don't want that; I want to be in charge. I know what I'm saying doesn't make a lot of sense, but it really does.
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 1:43pm On Oct 12, 2020
Burstscam:
E no get as e be anything. Somebody helplessly needs you and you often stay in a private place with her. Some hugs and kisses won't be bad as assurance that you don't despise her.
BURSTCAM, my man...

Other room affairs with much constraints, we understand your plight, Sir...
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 1:49pm On Oct 12, 2020
biz2get:
rather be with a lady that loves me.
Than a lady that I love ..
Read it again . smiley
SABI MAN

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Burstscam: 1:59pm On Oct 12, 2020
NamelessOGBENI:

BURSTCAM, my man...

[b]Other room affairs [/b]with much constraints, we understand your plight, Sir...
Oga na you sabi o, me I be small pikin, I no know weti you dey talk grin
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Toks2008(m): 2:12pm On Oct 12, 2020
Burstscam:
Sometimes what we want contradicts what we need. I really need that girl but don't want her. Truth is, I don't feel the connection. If I force myself into it, she'll have to shoulder the responsibility of keeping or destroying the relationship. I don't want that; I want to be in charge. I know what I'm saying doesn't make a lot of sense, but it really does.

Thank Goodness you know it doesnt make sense. grin

case closed.
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Awelo12(m): 2:20pm On Oct 12, 2020
Once,i will be full joy and happiness.yes i will accept..
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 12, 2020
GolDRoger:

oga answer for ursef. . cheesy
yes nau it depends if the guy equally finds the girl attractive cheesy
for me if the girl no fine i will lie to her that i already got a fiancee cheesy
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by javaguru: 4:16pm On Oct 12, 2020
simplepee:
No girl should even try that rubbish. Especially with a Nigerian man
ahh ahh easy with us na
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by bennyflipy(m): 5:01pm On Oct 12, 2020
one dey my neck like this and no be my specs, she's my fire konji extinguisher.

I sha tell am i get girlfriend make she no catch feelings.
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Adeniyi9462(m): 5:03pm On Oct 12, 2020
If she won't be in need of 2k urgently, we are good to go
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by zchigozie: 5:08pm On Oct 12, 2020
Some of us have been toasted many times but they always come with trouble
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by davidswhales(m): 5:17pm On Oct 12, 2020
Burstscam:
If you asked this question few years a go, I would have said yes. I used to brag that any woman that will have the courage to woo me will become my wife. But my experience two years ago changed everything.

During NYSC, I met this lovely girl and we became friends. Along the line, she was so much into me that she started wooing me. I felt very sorry for her. First, her innocence was out of this world; I saw pure love in her eyes, but accepting her proposal would only amount to me using her to satisfy my sexual urge and then move on. I didn't feel the same way she felt towards me.

My initial plan when I met her was to get her closer and bed her, but seeing the purity of her heart, I wouldn't forgive myself if I ever used her. So I took out time to explain to her that we would be better off as just friends. It was very difficult. I won't lie, at times I made out with her, but I exercised great constraints...

Till date she still tells me that she misses me
You are a good man, at least you ve got conscience to do what's right
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by YungLasaint(m): 5:52pm On Oct 12, 2020
So true
phazotron:

Yes I will. And you key in and maintain the love. That's the best way to a stress free relationship.
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by SmithAdex: 6:10pm On Oct 12, 2020
Sure for the fact that the sermon the courage. I'll give her trial and if she's submissive we can get married but she must be working or be skilled in any hand work. Don't want I need reached card money ever time LOL cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Burstscam: 8:59pm On Oct 12, 2020
davidswhales:
You are a good man, at least you ve got conscience to do what's right
Well, I don't know if I'm good or not, but I define my relationship with anyone from beginning
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by sharpwriter(m): 11:02pm On Oct 12, 2020
Degrezhaa:

Okay

I have sent the PM
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by KayTash(m): 11:18pm On Oct 12, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
Many guys will not accept if u do it directly but indirectly..u will win their heart
Can you please tell us more on this indirect way of doing it?
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by cardoctor(m): 12:43am On Oct 13, 2020
With a bullion van filled with cash to pay my dowy, I won't mind.
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Degrezhaa: 9:26pm On Oct 13, 2020
sharpwriter:

I have sent the PM
I have replied you

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Couple Who Met In Primary School Got Married & Have A Kid Who Now Attends Same / Lady Stages Proposal After Facebook Said She Would Be Married In 2018 / 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.