Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men (13467 Views)

Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. / 10 Times Nigerian Men Married Foreign Women. / Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by pocohantas(f): 3:07pm On Oct 14, 2020
DonroxyII:
Lol, see you that has covered 36 states ... u mean u won't find at least one eligible in each state grin

If I stick to the cutoff mark, they won’t even reach 10. If you know you are eligible, no need to get worked up- consider yourself one of the 17.

But when/if you spend your productive time opening multiple accts to troll on NL, it is quite understandable if my comment hits close to home. The Guilty Are Afraid grin grin
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 14, 2020
Thank god the thread is over,,,what a nice thread,,,,,,,,smiley

But og you fall my hand ajeh,,,, I'mma change ham for you if we meet again,,,,,,,,,,☹️☹️☹️,,,,,,,

See d way I'm dancing,,,me thinking the the ship don sail,,,,,,,,,wink

.but nah sincerity sha,,,,, because the tall one maaa change ham for you,,,,,,,

Na this Hennessy no take me serious abeg ☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 14, 2020
Egbon, shey wa alright sha? undecided
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by FearlessOG: 8:03pm On Oct 14, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 14, 2020
Lalasticlala, let's go to front page.We need to expose these men.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by FearlessOG: 8:42pm On Oct 14, 2020
Lalasticlala, let’s go to front page. We need to teach people what suffices for a cogent argument and what doesn’t cool
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 14, 2020
Aunty i no say both of you dey feel each other,,,,,,,,grin

Og nah my guy him tell me something,,,,,,,,,,wink

But just summor courage to quote me ago help you talk to him,,,,,,,,grin

Og self don fall,,but him no no how to approach you,,,grin

You're going to make a great couple,,,trust me

Don't mind me,,nah one burukutu wey dey my front dey disturb me,,,,grin
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 14, 2020
Chicken, use your main.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by FearlessOG: 9:22pm On Oct 14, 2020
One and only "Main" is the one tormenting you cheesy
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by DonroxyII: 9:34pm On Oct 14, 2020
pocohantas:

If I stick to the cutoff mark, they won’t even reach 10. If you know you are eligible, no need to get worked up- consider yourself one of the 17.

But when/if you spend your productive time opening multiple accts to troll on NL, it is quite understandable if my comment hits close to home. The Guilty Are Afraid grin grin
You are the one using Nairaland to determine entire Nigerian Dudes in Nigeria ... 10 bawo ... Shebi u already hooked 1 e remain 9 correct single dudes for the millions of Single girls in Nigeria ...

This is where u should fear statistics oo !
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 14, 2020
And pigs can fly.How do you keep up though?It must be tiring having to log in and out.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by FearlessOG: 9:48pm On Oct 14, 2020
And unicorns exist. I learned from the best (you). If you aren't tired yet, why should I be? Two can play that game tongue
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 14, 2020
I'm not cowardly enough to hide behind a new account dedicated to trolling just one person.I use my one and only moniker with my full chest.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 14, 2020
Though I would like you to explain what you meant by chicken use your main because I don't know what it means,,,,,,,,smiley

The thing wey both of you dey give yourself side by side comments,,,shey eyin mejejii gbadun sha,,,,,,,grin

So no one can quote me between to of you ,,,,,grin

You're sha feeling each other grin,,,,,,,,,
But shey this is how you're going to back each other on bed when you got married,,,,,, you can't just face each other to express love,,,,tueh!!!!!,,,,,grin

Nonsense lovers,,,,,,,,,grin

Don't mind me nah one burukutu wey i dey drink dey disturb my brain,,,,,,,grin tongue
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by FearlessOG: 10:04pm On Oct 14, 2020
I am equally courageous enough to use my one and only moniker to disprove your weak arguments. If you think I have more than one moniker, or you are erroneously mistaking me for someone else, you are sorely deluded.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 14, 2020
Og which level are you guys bringing in,, abeg no fight,,

You're my next couple,,,,,, and the ship must sail,,,

But tiana what i noticed about you is that you like guessing or concluding many things in your mind,,,,, hmmmm you have to be careful because not all things goes the way we always think☹️☹️,,,,,,,,,,wink
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 14, 2020
Those weak arguments had you typing essays.Better delusional than cowardly, chicken.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by FearlessOG: 10:28pm On Oct 14, 2020
Lol!!! For essays that were less than a 3-minute read each, you literally complained about their length and even suggested “keeping them short.” You seriously expected one or two line responses to explain things to a mentally challenged person?
Glad to see you admit your delusion.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by FearlessOG: 10:32pm On Oct 14, 2020
Fact1:
Og which level are you guys bringing in,, abeg no fight,,

You're my next couple,,,,,, and the ship must sail,,,

But tiana what i noticed about you is that you like guessing or concluding many things in your mind,,,,, hmmmm you have to be careful because not all things goes the way we always th☹️☹️,,,,,,,,,,wink

This guy, abeg who be "tiana" cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 14, 2020
FearlessOG:

This guy, abeg who be "tiana" cheesy cheesy cheesy

Your coming wife,,,,,,,grin

Op of course,,,,,,,,grin
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 14, 2020
Haaa,,, you've started insulting each other,,, please stop dat it isn't necessary at all,,,,,,,,,,,☹️☹️

Just because of a topic,,, we Don mature pass all this nah,,,,,,,,,smiley

Me dat I don book on nice hall in America for yaa welding ,,,, don't allow me waste my dollars,,,, please,,,you two are cute together,,,,,,,,cheesy
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by FearlessOG: 10:44pm On Oct 14, 2020
Fact1:

Your coming wife,,,,,,,grin

Op of course,,,,,,,,grin

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 14, 2020
FearlessOG:

Huh,,,, I know you like her and she like you too,,,,,,,,grin

Both of you is pretending,,,,,,huh

U a nigga,,,u a expert in this thing,,,,,,

U got this,,,,,,u fvken funny ,,huh,,,,,,,,

U know girls kinda love stress huh,,,,,,wink
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 14, 2020
Gosh, I must've triggered something up there.Now take a deep breath and say these words; 'Tahrah is not the cause of your frustrations'.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by FearlessOG: 10:59pm On Oct 14, 2020
Looks like I must've triggered something up there. Now take a very deep breath and say these words: “FearlessOG is not the cause of my frustrations.”
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by pocohantas(f): 11:00pm On Oct 14, 2020
DonroxyII:
You are the one using Nairaland to determine entire Nigerian Dudes in Nigeria ... 10 bawo ... Shebi u already hooked 1 e remain 9 correct single dudes for the millions of Single girls in Nigeria ...

This is where u should fear statistics oo !

They would have been more than “10”, but those useless people called SARS have killed many. That is why we need to lend a voice to the ongoing protest. Make them no kill the remaining 17. cry cry
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 14, 2020
Please be creative.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 14, 2020
Inutibi mii tan,,,,,,, both of you should just fvck offf,,,,,,grin

I'm trying to amend things you're destroying it,,,,,,,☹️☹️

Now i can see dat if both of you gey married you go just dey fight up and down,,,,so i hereby terminate this love,,,,,,,,, you two are mad,,,,,grin,,,,you wasted my time,,,,,huh,,,,grin

.tahrahh,,, OG go use punch destroy yaa beautiful face,,,,,,, grin

Him be street boy,,,grin

I thought he will change,,,,,grin,,,,

You too tahrahh your issue too much ,,,,, grin,,,,,,,you need to be calming down okay,,,,,,,,grin
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 14, 2020
I see another beautiful couple above me,,,not all this nonsense one dat I'm looking forward for,,,,,,☹️☹️,,,,
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by FearlessOG: 11:22pm On Oct 14, 2020
Lol!!! Requesting for creativity in a thread that you claimed that the “back and forth was starting to tire you out” and literally requested to “give it a rest.” You are definitely still looking forward to my comments, and now, even requesting some “spice of creativity” to be added to it. I see…

Well, I’ve got good news for you. I’ll be here to keep giving it to you until you turn blue in the face tongue
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 15, 2020
Tahrah,,let us close this thread biko,,,you too like fighting haba,,,,,grin

You kinda stubborn,,huh,,,you like og,,,, og like you too,,,,,,,, but no one wanna approach first,,,,,,,☹️☹️
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 12:14am On Oct 15, 2020
Modifying my reply to you is childish, hence the request for creativity.You'll be here because you're so fixated on Tahrah.Well, anything to lighten your frustrations.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? / Pregnant Woman Set To Sleep With Boyfriend, Recieved Nude For Iphone Xs (pics) / The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.