Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

How Do I Move On After My Friend's Death.. Still Hurts - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Move On After My Friend's Death.. Still Hurts (34038 Views)

How Do I Move On From My Best Friend’s Death / This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? / How Do I Move On From My Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Move On After My Friend's Death.. Still Hurts by Gspotlicker(m): 3:39pm On Oct 15, 2020
Ategberoson:
sorry for the loss bro, if you're game type, you could get over it then move with some positive niggas around you as well

is the said lady a sickle cell or what's behind her death? sorry once again
so na only stickler dey die...you guys need to change that mentality
Re: How Do I Move On After My Friend's Death.. Still Hurts by Gspotlicker(m): 3:50pm On Oct 15, 2020
Zzor:
Do you want me to tell him to keep being sober and emotional,you console people by gearing them Up and not adding to their pain with unnecessary sympathy.You are the inexperienced one here
No mind dey múmu

1 Like

Re: How Do I Move On After My Friend's Death.. Still Hurts by tppzzy01(m): 3:52pm On Oct 15, 2020
vert007:

Reading this brought tears to my eyes. I know how it feels to lose your loved ones. I know this will be very hard for you sir but I want you to accept the fact that she's in a much more better place and may her soul rest in perfect peace
Hmmm!!! been in a better place is even among the things am using to console myself. Even at that, it's still very much difficult for me to accept the reality that befell me. Though, maybe because it's still fresh. Tears has refuse to stop from my eyes even if
I am not crying, it just keeps dripping unconsciously anytime I see her pictures or think of her... Thanks anyway

1 Like

Re: How Do I Move On After My Friend's Death.. Still Hurts by Mrdike: 3:53pm On Oct 15, 2020
Wow such a painful story... so sorry for the loss,I pray her gentle soul will find rest in the Lord in Jesus name amen. My dear ,time heals wound. I will suggest that u inculcate that good habit of her's and live it out to people irrespective of gender or relationship. God bless u.
Re: How Do I Move On After My Friend's Death.. Still Hurts by Ategberoson(m): 4:03pm On Oct 15, 2020
Gspotlicker:
so na only stickler dey die...you guys need to change that mentality

bro go and rewrite waec again to prevent further self embarrassment because I don't see where my post stated that only sickle sell dies

I asked an armless question and you've to bring your attention seeking syndrome to embarrass your lineage here

I don't think you've any elementary knowledge, a lot of mad people on Nairaland lately
Re: How Do I Move On After My Friend's Death.. Still Hurts by bejeria101(m): 4:15pm On Oct 15, 2020
Monchadam:

My condolences

Thanks, I'm sorry for your loss, its not easy losing a loved one.

May God comfort you.
Re: How Do I Move On After My Friend's Death.. Still Hurts by Gspotlicker(m): 4:18pm On Oct 15, 2020
Ategberoson:

bro go and rewrite waec again to prevent further self embarrassment because I don't see where my post stated that only sickle sell dies

I asked an armless question and you've to bring your attention seeking syndrome to embarrass your lineage here

I don't think you've any elementary knowledge, a lot of mad people on Nairaland lately
IS THE SAID LADY A SICKLE CELL those are your words..you didn't ask if it was accident or malaria because your dumb brain as been filled with the thought that sickler are liable to die young
Re: How Do I Move On After My Friend's Death.. Still Hurts by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 15, 2020
Abouwaza:
If you can't move on, you follow him

U are so stupid! If u don't know what to say then shut up.
Re: How Do I Move On After My Friend's Death.. Still Hurts by Judybash93(m): 4:48pm On Oct 15, 2020
You'll be fine!!! Time heals, don't think too much about it... You'll be fine
Re: How Do I Move On After My Friend's Death.. Still Hurts by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 15, 2020
iamloyalty:

U are so stupid! If u don't know what to say then shut up.
Ur fada is stupid
Omo ofo
Re: How Do I Move On After My Friend's Death.. Still Hurts by SoliBayNG: 5:02pm On Oct 15, 2020
Moving on takes time. It's too soon to be worrying about that. Baby steps.
Re: How Do I Move On After My Friend's Death.. Still Hurts by Drizzy5001(m): 5:05pm On Oct 15, 2020
tppzzy01:
Well! You wouldn't feel 1 dot of what I felt and what am still feeling now when I lost my beloved wife, on the 18th of August in the cold blood of accident. Yours is still a friend but mine is a friend, a wife,and a mother of my 3 young kids. Each day seems to end quickly in my eyes. I feel like killing myself to meet her but for the Children she left behind for me, want me to stay. Right now, my life is shattered that I don't know where to start from and how to pickup. She is my business partner and my everything. I have lost everything. Well, thanks to her family that are there for me and encouraged me.

I still don't know how to continue my living without her cry cry cry
Chai... So sorry for the loss of ur wife sir, you just have to be strong for your kids, it's not easy.. May her soul rest in peace.
Re: How Do I Move On After My Friend's Death.. Still Hurts by babtoundey(m): 5:11pm On Oct 15, 2020
Just think of this: What would you do if she was still alive and ditch or disappointed you or stopped being who you knew her to be? Would you stop living?

She has gone, nothing you do will reclaim the loss. Just keep your memory alive and move on with your life.
Re: How Do I Move On After My Friend's Death.. Still Hurts by tppzzy01(m): 5:31pm On Oct 15, 2020
Drizzy5001:
Chai... So sorry for the loss of ur wife sir, you just have to be strong for your kids, it's not easy.. May her soul rest in peace.
Amen. Thank you bro

1 Like

Re: How Do I Move On After My Friend's Death.. Still Hurts by frozen70(f): 5:36pm On Oct 15, 2020
Monchadam:
Hi.

My friend died around June this year and she was buried quickly. Before that, we were close pals, we weren't dating, but she was my friend, and I loved her, she loved me too. When I went through hard times she was with me. In her absence and in her presence, she sent me messages daily on how I should own the day and make it fruitful, we created memories together.

Even in my anger, she would hold me in silence, I've never experienced that kind of love from anyone, never before.

I honestly would have married her, when the time was right, I'm sure of that. The purest soul I've met.
She shared everything with me, as I did with her. And always wanted to know what went through my mind.

To the problems she couldn't solve, she held me and stayed silent.

I'm still broken till date, I cant move on, I just cant.
I still call her number to see if it would go.

How do I move on guys? It still hurts, that the only person who really loved and cared decided to leave this world.

I need your advice on how to move on. Thank you

Sorry for the loose, but you have to move on before you dip your neck
Re: How Do I Move On After My Friend's Death.. Still Hurts by Monchadam: 6:12pm On Oct 15, 2020
frozen70:

Sorry for the loose, but you have to move on before you dip your neck

Thanks smiley
Re: How Do I Move On After My Friend's Death.. Still Hurts by Monchadam: 6:15pm On Oct 15, 2020
tppzzy01:
Well! You wouldn't feel 1 dot of what I felt and what am still feeling now when I lost my beloved wife, on the 18th of August in the cold blood of accident. Yours is still a friend but mine is a friend, a wife,and a mother of my 3 young kids. Each day seems to end quickly in my eyes. I feel like killing myself to meet her but for the Children she left behind for me, want me to stay. Right now, my life is shattered that I don't know where to start from and how to pickup. She is my business partner and my everything. I have lost everything. Well, thanks to her family that are there for me and encouraged me.

I still don't know how to continue my living without her cry cry cry

I'm sorry..
My condolences cry
Re: How Do I Move On After My Friend's Death.. Still Hurts by MoneyTrees(m): 6:16pm On Oct 15, 2020
That's a real niggarrr grin grin....he just said the truth...
Ain't nothing about drugs grin

If you smoke 2 jumbo sized Mali kush... you'll see the logic in what he said... Either you're in or you're out... It's either the pain kills you or it heals.... wink
By the way @OP, sorry I'm not being insensitive buh I think you're em pvssy ass niggarrr people.. grin.

You loved her & she loved you too, but you're not dating, you're wasting her time ... If she had met a real niggarrr who bombs all through the night every day of the year, after 2 jumbo sized Mali kush, then maybe las las after checking his aza, he'd married her & taken her somewhere ...she wouldn't be dead
IF YOU'RE NOT DATING SOMEONE'S CHILD,LET HER GO, STOP DOING WAIT FOR ME

Now you're here trying to get attention while we're trying to #End_SARS undecided;

Are your emotions more important than #End_SARS? cheesy

Zzor:
Be reasonable for once or are you always on drugs mtcheww
Re: How Do I Move On After My Friend's Death.. Still Hurts by tppzzy01(m): 6:48pm On Oct 15, 2020
Monchadam:

I'm sorry..
My condolences cry
Thank you bro. Time will heal our wound.
Re: How Do I Move On After My Friend's Death.. Still Hurts by Ategberoson(m): 7:02pm On Oct 15, 2020
Gspotlicker:
IS THE SAID LADY A SICKLE CELL those are your words..you didn't ask if it was accident or malaria because your dumb brain as been filled with the thought that sickler are liable to die young

this is where your English teacher had failed you, your parents will be ashamed of you right now if they're reading this

if the simples rules of universal affirmative and particular affirmative elude your common sense then I wonder what your watery can captured. this is why I suggested earlier on that logical usage of English should be included in our secondary schools and tertiary institutions, if not this imbecilee won't be disgracing is lineage here

guy you're messing with the wrong person, I go rubbish you and make you regret your existence right here, the guy i asked question replied me with his sense intact, why should I educate or break words into verbatim for attention seeker like you

I will leave my civility like this, it seems the surgeon that finished working on your brain forget operation equipment in your head

you better tamed your foolishness before I tamed it for you
Re: How Do I Move On After My Friend's Death.. Still Hurts by OGWILLS123: 7:06pm On Oct 15, 2020
Zzor:
never be too emotional about death,we all would go someday,though I understand it could be hard dealing with the trauma but you've got no options than to continue living and making sure you are happy since that was what she always urged you to do.Never forget praying for her
What the fvck undecided
Praying for a dead being what for
to save or guide her in the underworld sad
Re: How Do I Move On After My Friend's Death.. Still Hurts by OGWILLS123: 7:08pm On Oct 15, 2020
Ategberoson:

this is where your English teacher had failed you, your parents will be ashamed of you right now if they're reading this

if the simples rules of universal affirmative and particular affirmative elude your common sense then I wonder what your watery can captured. this is why I suggested earlier on that logical usage of English should be included in our secondary schools and tertiary institutions, if not this imbecilee won't be disgracing is lineage here

guy you're messing with the wrong person, I go rubbish you and make you regret your existence right here, the guy i asked question replied me with his sense intact, why should I educate or break words into verbatim for attention seeker like you

I will leave my civility like this, it seems the surgeon that finished working on your brain forget operation equipment in your head

you better tamed your foolishness before I tamed it for you
hmmm ogar English lecturer sad

make I space
Re: How Do I Move On After My Friend's Death.. Still Hurts by Ategberoson(m): 7:12pm On Oct 15, 2020
OGWILLS123:

hmmm ogar English lecturer sad

make I space

the advise the dude needed in this thread, I had contributed my own advise but you're bent on disgracing yourself with your naivety

please get sense before is too late, I don't have time for all this imbecility quote. make sure your mental provider is available when next you want to quote me
Re: How Do I Move On After My Friend's Death.. Still Hurts by aikyg(m): 7:16pm On Oct 15, 2020
You are one of the few people that have experienced TRUE LOVE. You are indeed lucky! That should be your consolation.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Move On After My Friend's Death.. Still Hurts by OGWILLS123: 7:21pm On Oct 15, 2020
Ategberoson:

the advise the dude needed in this thread, I had contributed my own advise but you're bent on disgracing yourself with your naivety

please get sense before is too late, I don't have time for all this imbecility quote. make sure your mental provider is available when next you want to quote me

ogar mi calm down cool
don't pour your own frustration on me cool

Sadly cry upon all this your English grammar you still lack sense
on how to talk to people.

Re: How Do I Move On After My Friend's Death.. Still Hurts by OGWILLS123: 7:24pm On Oct 15, 2020
Ategberoson:

meanwhile what is "MENTAL PROVIDER"

have you seen where all this your English grammar as fail you grin

Re: How Do I Move On After My Friend's Death.. Still Hurts by Gspotlicker(m): 8:13pm On Oct 15, 2020
Ategberoson:
[s]

you better tamed your foolishness before I tamed it for you[/s]
Dummy everywhere
Re: How Do I Move On After My Friend's Death.. Still Hurts by Tinyemeka(m): 8:58pm On Oct 15, 2020
Monchadam:
Hi.

My friend died around June this year and she was buried quickly. Before that, we were close pals, we weren't dating, but she was my friend, and I loved her, she loved me too. When I went through hard times she was with me. In her absence and in her presence, she sent me messages daily on how I should own the day and make it fruitful, we created memories together.

Even in my anger, she would hold me in silence, I've never experienced that kind of love from anyone, never before.

I honestly would have married her, when the time was right, I'm sure of that. The purest soul I've met.
She shared everything with me, as I did with her. And always wanted to know what went through my mind.

To the problems she couldn't solve, she held me and stayed silent.

I'm still broken till date, I cant move on, I just cant.
I still call her number to see if it would go.

How do I move on guys? It still hurts, that the only person who really loved and cared decided to leave this world.

I need your advice on how to move on. Thank you

I'm married with kids, but I still considered my mum as my best friend and elder sister. Until without warning, she just died one midnight, June 30, last year. I'd been jisting with her that evening. Lost dad 2014.

These traumatic events forced me to really ponder the frailty and triviality of life. Honestly life is quite trivial. Even when we say we are creating legacies that will last after we are gone, everything really doesn't matter on the other side. We're just acting a script here and when it's curtain call, we have no choice than to take a bow and exit the stage. End of story. Finito.

Make the best of your life now, while you have it. That's the least you can do for yourself. Your friend is gone. Grieve and find something better to do about yourself. You really can't change her situation or force her to come back. It's irreversible.

Grieve and get over it.

Take heart bro.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Move On After My Friend's Death.. Still Hurts by Ategberoson(m): 9:19pm On Oct 15, 2020
Gspotlicker:
Dummy everywhere

I hope you've been awarded the most stupid person on earth you're craving for with attention seeking

to keep away insane people out of public, I welcome more psychological centers for your likes
Re: How Do I Move On After My Friend's Death.. Still Hurts by Ategberoson(m): 9:22pm On Oct 15, 2020
OGWILLS123:

meanwhile what is "MENTAL PROVIDER"

have you seen where all this your English grammar as fail you grin

you imbeciles are only seeking attention, even imbeciles will be ashamed to associate with you

your brain transmitting system is totally faulty, even Ben Carson will dodge to work on your decayed brain
Re: How Do I Move On After My Friend's Death.. Still Hurts by Dchampion65: 9:38pm On Oct 15, 2020
Abouwaza:
If you can't move on, you follow him

Haba, be human for once

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Different Ways Nigerian Girls React And Handle Relationship Break Ups. - Memes / Understanding The Secret Language Of Women / Lady Blasts Man Who Offered Her Sister N10,000 For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.