Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

How Do I Move On After My Friend's Death.. Still Hurts - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Move On After My Friend's Death.. Still Hurts (34030 Views)

How Do I Move On From My Best Friend’s Death / This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? / How Do I Move On From My Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Move On After My Friend's Death.. Still Hurts by sonofthunder: 10:02pm On Oct 15, 2020
Monchadam:
Hi.

My friend died around June this year and she was buried quickly. Before that, we were close pals, we weren't dating, but she was my friend, and I loved her, she loved me too. When I went through hard times she was with me. In her absence and in her presence, she sent me messages daily on how I should own the day and make it fruitful, we created memories together.

Even in my anger, she would hold me in silence, I've never experienced that kind of love from anyone, never before.

I honestly would have married her, when the time was right, I'm sure of that. The purest soul I've met.
She shared everything with me, as I did with her. And always wanted to know what went through my mind.

To the problems she couldn't solve, she held me and stayed silent.

I'm still broken till date, I cant move on, I just cant.
I still call her number to see if it would go.

How do I move on guys? It still hurts, that the only person who really loved and cared decided to leave this world.

I need your advice on how to move on. Thank you

Count your blessings sir, count your blessings..... You can ask yourself if she'll want your to be sad, sorrowful, depressed or to pick yourself up? You may need to fight through the emotions daily.p, and the best way is to simply "count your blessings".
Re: How Do I Move On After My Friend's Death.. Still Hurts by OGWILLS123: 10:25pm On Oct 15, 2020
Ategberoson:

you imbeciles are only seeking attention, even imbeciles will be ashamed to associate with you

your brain transmitting system is totally faulty, even Ben Carson will dodge to work on your decayed brain
E no sweet again grin
Re: How Do I Move On After My Friend's Death.. Still Hurts by Gspotlicker(m): 12:02pm On Oct 16, 2020
Ategberoson:

I hope you've been awarded the most stupid person on earth [s]you're craving for with attention seeking[/s]

to keep away insane people out of public, I welcome more psychological centers for your likes
cry
Re: How Do I Move On After My Friend's Death.. Still Hurts by Pollie23(m): 5:26pm On Oct 16, 2020
Abouwaza:
If you can't move on, you follow him

Oh, no! That was not helpful to the grieving friend. ���

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Relationship Is About Crashing / Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? / Lady Blasts Man Who Offered Her Sister N10,000 For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.