Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

What Are The Red Flags You Regret You Ignored In Your Relationship. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Red Flags You Regret You Ignored In Your Relationship. (11952 Views)

What Are The Red Flags You Can't Overlook In A Relationship? / After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags / The Red Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: What Are The Red Flags You Regret You Ignored In Your Relationship. by ChimasGirl(f): 1:27am On Mar 09, 2022
Blackmoran:
me I dated a girl that was so needy, then I through it was cool cause is so rare to meet their type.... every seconds this girl will bombard me with calls, if she see me with other girls she will turn it into a war...
the deal breaker was the day I came home late I don't know how this girl got my boss number and called him and complained that I don't give her much attention... that night I decided am done, the next morning I woke up with a suicide letter on my bed, I ran to the parlour this babe was piercing her self with a needle, I have to console her I waited till weekend when I know she will go on a visit, I parked all her stuff out of my house and I change the locks to my door.. that was the end of her.. later after some month I discover this babe was suffering from a disorder BPD meaning bipolar personal disorder.. thank God for my life

I have BPD, and it stands for borderline personality disorder. Very different from bipolar disorder. I'm not surprised she was self harming and threatening suicide. Immense feelings of abandonment are an aspect of BPD.
Re: What Are The Red Flags You Regret You Ignored In Your Relationship. by Agbebakun22: 4:37pm On Mar 10, 2022
Sugargirlojo:
That is not an reason to cheat what if in marriage you have to work (job) in a different state or place and she is in another place or state so that is she saying because you both are not seeing everyday or distance so he has to cheat with a close and available dick in her hood. That's nonsense I don't know why some guys Mumu I swear. You dey see big red flag you still won put head if you say is prophecy real and direct prophecy from God don't come with this kind of nonsense. If to say I hear the prophecy they gave me some years back I would have regret getting married to that man for life. You just have to be very on what you take from people as prophecy especially when it comes to you life and destiny. Pray to God he will also show and guild you. There are some nonsense you don't have to accept . I will just advice you to wake up bro. God will give you a better woman
thanks she is married to another man nw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: That Lil' Break-up She Initiated For No Reason / What Our Young Girls Are Degrading Into? [graphic Pics] / Crazy Reasons Women Moan During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.