Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,713 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? (76473 Views)

Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) / I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? / My Mother Is Seeing Other Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Dwastarz(m): 1:30pm On Nov 10, 2020
OMOJOHN001:

Bro let me advice you as a child of God that I am.
Note that your wife won't tell you everything that happened, and again, the man in question will still find his way to con fuse your wife again.

what you will do now is to ask your wife to Record all hia conversation with her,anytime the so called landlord come to her again, If she was able to bring a reasonable recording note to you, and you listened to it. then trust her and know that with that you can win the argument anytime Gbege bust,

If she can't record their conversation with phone, My bro I pity you ooooo. Trust women and Don't trust women.

GOD BLESS YOU @BRADA
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by adelafe2019: 5:18pm On Aug 17, 2022
All attractive women are toasted by different men from time to time in their neighbourhoods, workplaces, social outings etc.
But majority of them never told their husbands to avoid confusion, crises ,change of residence as about to happen to the o.p.etc.
It is not a big deal. THATS THE FACT OF LIFE. So if they move to another house and the landlord or a neighbour toasts the wife again,will he look for another accommodation?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

He Was Expecting A Range Rover From His Rich In-law (Photos) / Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? / Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.