Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,711 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? (76466 Views)

Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) / I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? / My Mother Is Seeing Other Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by muller101(m): 4:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
JovialJune:
[s][/s]

All of a sudden, she's at fault? Get sense.
Sometimes don't take life too serious. No one gets out of life alive. There are things you will just laugh and move on.

10 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by thesilentman(m): 4:25pm On Oct 23, 2020
OMOJOHN001:

Bro let me advice you as a child of God that I am.
Note that your wife won't tell you everything that happened, and again, the man in question will still find his way to con fuse your wife again.

what you will do now is to ask your wife to Record all hia conversation with her,anytime the so called landlord come to her again, If she was able to bring a reasonable recording note to you, and you listened to it. then trust her and know that with that you can win the argument anytime Gbege bust,

If she can't record their conversation with phone, My bro I pity you ooooo. Trust women and Don't trust women.

You Bet! I have a game plan already.

4 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by mosdii(m): 4:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
JovialJune:

You are so evil, marriage of barely one month and you want Op to doubt his wife? Someone truthful enough to tell him what's going on? Why are you like this? Most of you are so damaged it's a pity.

E shock you abi?
Guilty conscience

6 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by thesilentman(m): 4:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
Camelot65:
At least your wife turned him down, some wouldn't

I'll advice you move out of that house immediately, harming him will spell doom for you alone ...

check your "topic", there's a mistake there
Thanks For the correction.I was pretty mad while typing that.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by mosdii(m): 4:39pm On Oct 23, 2020
Get a credible, visible evidence before taking any action.

Before the landlord wooed her, maybe your wife and him must have been talking to some extent and that must have given him the confidence to woo her.

Sorry to say this, your wife presented the platform (unknowing to her) for him to do what he did.

Solutions
1. Let your wife set a boundary on the kind of discussions and ties she has with the landlord.

2. Don't rush to confront him because you don't have proof or visible evidence but you can watch the body language of your landlord and try to close mark him and give him that kinda I'm monitoring you.

3. If it persists, if you are capable move out from the vicinity.

Use your brain and not your heart or emotions.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by thesilentman(m): 4:48pm On Oct 23, 2020
mosdii:
Get a credible, visible evidence before taking any action.

Before the landlord wooed her, maybe your wife and him must have been talking to some extent and that must have given him the confidence to woo her.

Sorry to say this, your wife presented the platform (unknowing to her) for him to do what he did.

Perhaps.She does not keep me in the dark about her toasters.And she doesnt hang around with co-tenants because i have warned her.It was alway during her sweeping task that he must have had any syllable of tete~a ~tete

2 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by mosdii(m): 4:56pm On Oct 23, 2020
thesilentman:

Perhaps.She does not keep me in the dark about her toasters.And she doesnt hang around with co-tenants because i have warned her.It was alway during her sweeping task that he must have had any syllable of tete~a ~tete

ok.
ask her if she dresses provocatively when sweeping and equally asks your Co tenants if their wives have complained to them about the landlord too(for the married couples if there's any).

Ask around if the landlord has such trait.

9 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 5:05pm On Oct 23, 2020
thesilentman:

My signature? Oh I didn't remember thanks for that. What's paining me is that I think he feels that am too small ( young ) to have such a beautiful young wife. Only heaven can help me now.I just wanna teach him a lesson.Am no gentleman.

Why should you be the only one banging such a beautiful woman?

Just be sure you make plenty of money if not I can guaranty that at some point another guy who has more money and can provide more comfort will bang your wife

If you must know banging a married woman gives a strong adrenaline rush nothing more

10 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by thesilentman(m): 5:05pm On Oct 23, 2020
mosdii:

ok.
ask her if she dresses provocatively when sweeping and equally asks your Co tenants if their wives have complained to them about the landlord too(for the married couples if there's any).

Ask around if the landlord has such trait.
Not at all.All she don is ankle-length ankara wrapper and singlet top.And that's during her house-keeping chores every morning before she goes to work.
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by thesilentman(m): 5:08pm On Oct 23, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

Why should you be the only one banging such a beautiful woman?

Just be sure you make plenty of money if not I can guaranty that at some point anothe guy who has more money and can provide more comfort will bang your wife
Bro,na True you talk. no woman wan stay.na money we dey use pin them down.Btw,hustling non-stop.

6 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Akinbahm(m): 5:11pm On Oct 23, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

SHE TOLD YOU THIS BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T FIND HIM ATTRACTIVE, AND ALSO BECAUSE HE DIDN'T OFFER A REASONABLE DISCOUNT FROM THE NEXT RENT.

DON'T GET CARRIED AWAY. THOSE DETAILS SHE DOESN'T TELL YOU ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT.

Take 5

29 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Akinbahm(m): 5:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
JovialJune:

You are so evil, marriage of barely one month and you want Op to doubt his wife? Someone truthful enough to tell him what's going on? Why are you like this? Most of you are so damaged it's a pity.

Between you and I, you yourself knw very well what you Jezebel are capable of... in all honesty if the woman actually slept with their landlord is she gonna come out clean capital NO so, aunty stay off completely or u advice op.

Baba, I will advice you try nd relocate away from that vicinity cause the landlord might be planning on how to bed your wife at any slight opportunity and dont forget women are weak minded...

20 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by pozehnani(f): 5:36pm On Oct 23, 2020
Please move out of that house fast before he tries to take you out of the picture if he sees you as a stumbling block. He's a useless dog.

Some men though.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Shortyy(f): 6:37pm On Oct 23, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

SHE TOLD YOU THIS BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T FIND HIM ATTRACTIVE, AND ALSO BECAUSE HE DIDN'T OFFER A REASONABLE DISCOUNT FROM THE NEXT RENT.

DON'T GET CARRIED AWAY. THOSE DETAILS SHE DOESN'T TELL YOU ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT.
Women have really dealt with most of you for you to assume that a woman can't just love a man wholely.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by matom90: 6:55pm On Oct 23, 2020
thaoriginator:
Other women's wives? grin

Guy calm down. Focus and soro-soke cheesy
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Burgerlomo: 7:05pm On Oct 23, 2020
chychy12:

Then you have to set him up with ur wife... Make u and ur wife plan and set him up... With that.. Him body go come down...

Good idea cool

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Martinez39s(m): 8:07pm On Oct 23, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

Correct guy!

26 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by tnerro1(m): 8:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
There was a time I was bleeping a babe and her boyfriend called, she picked the phone and was signaling me to stop , I just reduce the intensity a but I no stop oooo, it felt good cool grin
But married women, No way ooooooooooooo

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by JovialJune(f): 8:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

SO SAYS A CHEATING, LYING, MANIPULATIVE CRIMINAL.

Ok you are obviously unwell.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by SweetiliciousD: 8:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
thesilentman:

My signature? Oh I didn't remember thanks for that. What's paining me is that I think he feels that am too small ( young ) to have such a beautiful young wife. Only heaven can help me now.I just wanna teach him a lesson.Am no gentleman.

Hahahahahaha

Only simps fight over puna

Ask yourself... Are you her first?..

The answer will calm your nerves. You are in charge when u are on her top. When you come down..... Anything can happen.

Maybe ignorance is bliss. Lol

16 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by CAPSLOCKED: 8:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
JovialJune:

Ok you are obviously unwell.
SO SAYS A MENTALLY UNSTABLE DESTITUTE.

30 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by LikeAking: 8:42pm On Oct 23, 2020
thesilentman:
Am mad right now at all my fellow men.
I just wanna know. what's the gain there?
Recently I almost couldn't believe my ears when SHE ( yeah,my capital letters She;my wife) told me that our landlord wooed her. Even told her to quit the house- cleaning schedule for her own daughter. Imagine! Am looking at his back right now and I feel like stabbing him from behind. Bleep! all. Some men are big time scumbags.
Imagine,marriage that's not even up to a month.Imagine that bastard.
Sure,am moving house by month-end.
Bleep all Randy men!

Na so life b.

You should also woo the land lords wife and f her.
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Purplekush(m): 9:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
Some men have no boundaries. They're attracted to the forbidden and taboo. And you didn't tell us how your wifey responded to the situation. We need a little more context.

because if I were in a situation like that. I'll ask for her exact reaction. She's the one to make the decision to be loyal or not.

And as for the Landlord I'll have no choice but to confront him that very day. Why him go chyke your wife? Abi he wants to attract unnecessary wahala?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by angelfallz(m): 9:34pm On Oct 23, 2020
thesilentman:
Recently I almost couldn't believe my ears when SHE ( yeah,my capital letters She;my wife) told me that our landlord wooed her. Even told her to quit the house- cleaning schedule for her own daughter. Imagine! Am looking at his back right now and I feel like stabbing him from behind. Bleep! all. Some men are big time scumbags.
Bleep all Randy men!

Let me tell you something. Whether you like it or not, men would chase your wife. Also, whether you like it or not, women would chase you(unless you are a repulsive man)

So, it is up to your wife not to entertain such advances from men, same applies to you.

Only a man that does not respect himself, would go and fight another man because he made advances at his wife.

Only a man that does not respect himself, would go and fight another man because he slept with his wife.

Men!! Stop holding outsiders responsible for marital issues, if your wife sleeps with another man, face your wife.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Sameazy15: 10:37pm On Oct 23, 2020
They taste other foods
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 23, 2020
Same thing as What Do Some Women Gain From Sleeping With Other Women's Husbands I really don't know why some people are wired this way. For the men, I think they don't want any single lady to demand commitment from them and they feel married ladies are more decent than single ones since some single ladies have many BF's. Then for the ladies, they feel single guys keep to many GF's, demand to much for sex and are mostly not financially supportive unlike the married men. But the centre of it boils down to GREED, COVETEOUSNESS.

7 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by F117nighthawk: 11:55pm On Oct 23, 2020
Cause
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Jorgenvava: 12:16am On Oct 24, 2020
Thank God DJ Switch has finally made a video about what happened that night. For those who didn't watch it, she mentioned two forces; the Nigerian army and the police force. The Nigerian army came first, and when they left, the police force (SARS) continued. Perhaps, reason why there was an increase in the death toll and why the army also denies it.

Now, you may be wondering why DJ Switch and others took the bodies to the soldiers. Let me tell you what happened.

According to Brigadier General Francis Omata, who was alleged as the person who gave his soldiers, the command to kill unarmed protesters at the Lekki Toll Gate, he didn't do it.

Francis said he was not the one who gave the order. It was Lt. Col S.O Bello of the 65 Battalion Bonny Camp.

Why his name is being spread about is because when he heard the plot, he rushed to the scene 39 minutes later to pull back his boys.

He had to announce his name to prevent them from shooting him. This was how people got his name and thought he led them. Here is the link below to read this information:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.withinnigeria.com/2020/10/21/brigadier-francis-omata-clears-the-air-on-lekkimassacre-names-officer-who-led-the-operation/amp/

Yes, the Nigerian Army under the command of LT. Col S.O Bello, gave the command to kill unarmed protesters. Who sent Bello?

Now, the reason why DJ Switch trusted the army enough to lay the bodies at their feet was because of Omata. She thought she could trust him, since he came to stop his boys. So for those wondering, I hope you have your answers.

Now, in her statement, she said the SARS police came later. You know they are still disgruntled about their dissolution and took out their anger on the protesters. They've been killing before, it's not a new thing.

The bulk of the killing, the probable 63 dead youths were killed by SARS, the same people this protest is all about.

And...

They are silencing people from speaking the truth.

I found this out when someone made a post of one of the victims and how he was killed. When I got back to check the post, I didn't see it. I asked the lady, she said they told her to take it down.

Who are they?

Now, let's look at a time line of event since the Lekki Massacre:

Sanwo-Olu wrote;

"This is the toughest night of our lives as forces beyond our direct control have moved to make dark notes in our history, but we will face it and come out stronger." This was by 7:43 10/20/20.

Meanwhile the shooting continued until the next morning. Forces beyond our Governors control stopped him from directing the ones under his control to stop the shooting.

We also heard the military was looking for the survivors of the shooting to kill them off.

This was after Sanwo-Olu wrote,

"There are currently 10 patients at the Gen. Hospital, 11 at Reddington, and 4 at Vedic; with mild to moderate levels of injuries while 2 are receiving intensive medical care."

I believe he made this statement as a means of informing the military where the survivors are since making phone calls might leave trails when investigations begin.

Reno Omokri tweeted on 17th,

"I just got privilege information that there is division in the military about how to handle EndSARS protesters, with Burutai pushing for a Shiite scenario, similarly to the Zaria massacre."

This was on 17th October, 2020. The Lekki massacre happened 20th October, 2020 with the military and SARS hiding dead bodies so they can easily twist the story.

Do you know what these guys are doing?

They want to discredit the Lekki story and they are winning!

These people maimed the Nigerian Youths that went out to protest for a better life, they killed them, and threatened their family to keep quiet.

They are monsters!

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Okoroawusa: 12:43am On Oct 24, 2020
It feels good... It's give this feeling that I have dominated the man ..

Any other thing u want to know?

2 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Judybash93(m): 1:19am On Oct 24, 2020
I don't think he'll gain anything. A nigga just wanna burst a nut, an individual's wife or not doesn't concern him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by MuttleyLaff: 2:43am On Oct 24, 2020
Jorgenvava:
Thank God DJ Switch has finally made a video about what happened that night. For those who didn't watch it, she mentioned two forces; the Nigerian army and the police force. The Nigerian army came first, and when they left, the police force (SARS) continued. Perhaps, reason why there was an increase in the death toll and why the army also denies it.

Now, you may be wondering why DJ Switch and others took the bodies to the soldiers. Let me tell you what happened.

According to Brigadier General Francis Omata, who was alleged as the person who gave his soldiers, the command to kill unarmed protesters at the Lekki Toll Gate, he didn't do it

Francis said he was not the one who gave the order. It was Lt. Col S.O Bello of the 65 Battalion Bonny Camp.

Why his name is being spread about is because when he heard the plot, he rushed to the scene 39 minutes later to pull back his boys.

He had to announce his name to prevent them from shooting him. This was how people got his name and thought he led them. Here is the link below to read this information
:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.withinnigeria.com/2020/10/21/brigadier-francis-omata-clears-the-air-on-lekkimassacre-names-officer-who-led-the-operation/amp/

Yes, the Nigerian Army under the command of LT. Col S.O Bello, gave the command to kill unarmed protesters. Who sent Bello?

Now, the reason why DJ Switch trusted the army enough to lay the bodies at their feet was because of Omata. She thought she could trust him, since he came to stop his boys. So for those wondering, I hope you have your answers.

Now, in her statement, she said the SARS police came later. You know they are still disgruntled about their dissolution and took out their anger on the protesters. They've been killing before, it's not a new thing.

The bulk of the killing, the probable 63 dead youths were killed by SARS, the same people this protest is all about.

And...

They are silencing people from speaking the truth.

I found this out when someone made a post of one of the victims and how he was killed. When I got back to check the post, I didn't see it. I asked the lady, she said they told her to take it down.

Who are they?

Now, let's look at a time line of event since the Lekki Massacre:

Sanwo-Olu wrote;

"This is the toughest night of our lives as forces beyond our direct control have moved to make dark notes in our history, but we will face it and come out stronger." This was by 7:43 10/20/20.

Meanwhile the shooting continued until the next morning. Forces beyond our Governors control stopped him from directing the ones under his control to stop the shooting.

We also heard the military was looking for the survivors of the shooting to kill them off.

This was after Sanwo-Olu wrote,
"There are currently 10 patients at the Gen. Hospital, 11 at Reddington, and 4 at Vedic; with mild to moderate levels of injuries while 2 are receiving intensive medical care."

I believe he made this statement as a means of informing the military where the survivors are since making phone calls might leave trails when investigations begin.

Reno Omokri tweeted on 17th,
"I just got privilege information that there is division in the military about how to handle EndSARS protesters, with Burutai pushing for a Shiite scenario, similarly to the Zaria massacre."

This was on 17th October, 2020. The Lekki massacre happened 20th October, 2020 with the military and SARS hiding dead bodies so they can easily twist the story.

Do you know what these guys are doing?

They want to discredit the Lekki story and they are winning!

These people maimed the Nigerian Youths that went out to protest for a better life, they killed them, and threatened their family to keep quiet.

They are monsters!
[img]https://media1./images/e330d7add9322b0929a82337d838fce1/tenor.gif?itemid=5641886[/img]
Oh snap. This is getting very interesting
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by juniorstar(m): 7:04am On Oct 24, 2020
thesilentman:
Bleep all Randy men!
did u marry her a virgin? wetin some if not most of them they do be say dem go chop some but the other toasters wey dem no like or wey no drop money dem go use DAT one take shine! for your presence! na wetin happen to your landlord, she use am take shine.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

He Was Expecting A Range Rover From His Rich In-law (Photos) / Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? / Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.