Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? (76694 Views)

Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) / I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? / My Mother Is Seeing Other Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by SATANNIST: 3:31pm On Oct 24, 2020
Lastmankc:
Guy,jazz dey .I don see jazz many times.Dark powers full ground. I can take you where you will feel the presence of dark forces if you want.
quote me on a dead thread may we go. abobi, upon all the dark forces, yoruba babalawos no fir nack the small boy wey carry the oba of lagos staff run jazz.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by SATANNIST: 3:35pm On Oct 24, 2020
djon78:

[s]Responsible married women carry glory that brings luck
But you a young man touching them brings bad illuck to you. You don't do jazz like most of these big men.
If you try it you are finished

As for most single young girls
They are chaffs because they have slept there destinies away
But the chaste young single girls that don't sleep around also carry luck
But you get that luck when you marry them

There are many guys that there luck and destinies changed when they married those kind of girls
But if you marry those ones that have slept there destinies away
You are moving from frying pan to fire, you are marrying chaff.

Sex have a very big consequences, that many people are ignorant about [/s]
rubbish. bro, i have bleeped more married women than normal girls. na small respect make me no Bleep wives of my relatives but i nearly Bleep my uncle wife but i stopped it ut of respect for him. cos i know say he go finally cattch me and that go be serious insults. just these past 3 months i have bleeped atleast 5 different peoples wives and counting. all these useless believes is just there to scare people. people like u make us Bleep peoples wives even more. please dont post this type of thing again so u dont put more peoples wives in danger

3 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by djon78(m): 3:45pm On Oct 24, 2020
SATANNIST:
rubbish. bro, i have bleeped more married women than normal girls. na small respect make me no Bleep wives of my relatives but i nearly Bleep my uncle wife but i stopped it ut of respect for him. cos i know say he go finally cattch me and that go be serious insults. just these past 3 months i have bleeped atleast 5 different peoples wives and counting. all these useless believes is just there to scare people. people like u make us Bleep peoples wives even more. please dont post this type of thing again so u dont put more peoples wives in danger

Continue
I clap for you
Well done

But mark today's date
If you don't desist from your evil ways
A day will come
You will be even begging for the earth to open up
And swallow you
But respite won't come
just mark today's date
and know whether everything I told you won't come to pass

Among our African tradition and way of life from our forefathers
It's an abomination, aberration to touch someones wife
Same thing for religious traditions
Same thing for even human relations

If a man find out you are sleeping with his wife
He can kill you

That's how they were warning one guy to desist from sleeping with peoples wife
He felt he was a hunk and stud
One day while bathing in his apartment
People broke in and strangled him to death
And till today the perpetrators were never caught

Continue
Well done
I clap for you
But your reward is coming

2 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by enemyofprogress: 3:46pm On Oct 24, 2020
Sleeping with the other people’s wives is one of the sweetest taboos especially if the woman get better ringtones. If you know you know. Respect to my landlord’s wife for always circumcising my prick for me without pains but pleasure

1 Like

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by enemyofprogress: 3:48pm On Oct 24, 2020
djon78:

Continue
I clap for you
Well done

But mark today's date
A day will come
And swallow you
But respite won't come
just mark today's date

He can kill you

Continue
Well done
I clap for you
please can I have your wife’s phone number?

1 Like

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by SATANNIST: 3:51pm On Oct 24, 2020
djon78:

[s]Among our African tradition and way of life from our forefathers
Same thing for even human relations [/s]

i am no respecter of religion or useless forefathers that could not help the youths. the only point you made here is that if the man catches u he can kill u. yes that is true but agbalaba like us, we go Bleep your wife and nothing go happen. and for your info , i dont chase them, they chase me

1 Like

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
enemyofprogress:
please can I have your wife’s phone number?
Lmfao

2 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by djon78(m): 3:53pm On Oct 24, 2020
SATANNIST:
i am no respecter of religion or useless forefathers that could not help the youths. the only point you made here is that if the man catches u he can kill u. yes that is true but agbalaba like us, we go Bleep your wife and nothing go happen. and for your info , i dont chase them, they chase me

Oh they chase you?
Chei you are done for
Your own done be
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by bizhop01: 3:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
1Sharon:

May Allah not seal your mouth for this comment.

Allahu akbar.
Terrorism in the name of religion can't take you to any way, you better put your religion madness in your pocket.
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Fairview1: 3:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
The answer is in Christ. Find someone who fears the Lord and observes the tenets of religion and you will have less to worry about.

Discretion is the key bro. For people who are yet to settle down, this is one key you should probably be looking out for in a lady that shall guarantee a long lasting, hitch free marriage!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by sylve11: 4:09pm On Oct 24, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
I wonder why someone will trouble and shook head inside, a married man is one man's cross, the moment u enter her body , u don carry another man's cross join ur own spiritually and physically wahala don tie u wrapper be that..in this case I go just soro-sile not soro-soke

sense dey here o. people fit nor see am, but sense full am. cool
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by sylve11: 4:11pm On Oct 24, 2020
CheedyJ:

Teach him a lesson over what exactly, is there any concrete evidence that he actually wooed your wife .. if he be say your wife no like that house again & wants you guys to move out hence d fabled story ..

he is not wise..... cool
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by djon78(m): 4:11pm On Oct 24, 2020
Fairview1:
The answer is in Christ. Find someone who fears the Lord and observes the tenets of religion and you will have less to worry about.

Discretion is the key bro. For people who are yet to settle down, this is one key you should probably be looking out for in a lady that shall guarantee a long lasting, hitch free marriage!

Exactly put
Marriage is deep
Talk less of the strange times we are in now

No wonder proverbs 31 says
that charm is deceitful
beauty is vain
But a woman that fears the Lord shall be praised

2 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Tzar(m): 4:15pm On Oct 24, 2020
Don't you know that as kids, it is the meat you steal from the pot that is sweeter than that one your mum puts on your plate?
The same concept applies.
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by sylve11: 4:21pm On Oct 24, 2020
IGoComotYaTeeth:
Na gold digger she be na that's why

this your moniker dey make me laugh........... grin cool
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by nuelyoyo(m): 4:35pm On Oct 24, 2020
djon78:

Sleeping with someones wife breeds all manner of evil, not just someone sleeping with the adulterous man's wife
But it can bring all kinds of evil even untimely death

This affects both cheating husband or wife

There was a woman in one church I knew that kept on disturbing the young pastor to sleep with her
But the young pastor avoided it, even reported the ordeal he was going through to some close associates

That woman later died mysteriously
It was just pathetic

Sleeping around opens one up to evil attacks

Most of the big men that do that are very diabolical
They may get away for sometime
But once there cup full
No jazz will save them from divine judgement when it comes
I agree to all you've said, if you read my post very well, you will see where I said the karma law doesn't always apply directly. So we are saying the same thing.

1 Like

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by chychy12(m): 4:37pm On Oct 24, 2020
djon78:

Continue
I clap for you
Well done

But mark today's date
A day will come
And swallow you
But respite won't come
just mark today's date

He can kill you

Continue
Well done
I clap for you

Shutup ur mouth joor... What about u way dey sleep with people girlfriend koh... Shey no be taboo ni.. Fornication and adultery na sin... So no come here dey claim saint...
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by diztantjustice: 4:56pm On Oct 24, 2020
Is sextexting a married woman, having very explicit conversation via video call or sharing nudes equivalent to sleeping with another man's wife. Does it attract the same fate as someone who directly fvcks another man's wife. Asking for a friend so I can advise him accordingly.
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by diztantjustice: 5:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
djon78:

Sleeping with someones wife breeds all manner of evil, not just someone sleeping with the adulterous man's wife
But it can bring all kinds of evil even untimely death

This affects both cheating husband or wife

There was a woman in one church I knew that kept on disturbing the young pastor to sleep with her
But the young pastor avoided it, even reported the ordeal he was going through to some close associates

That woman later died mysteriously
It was just pathetic

Sleeping around opens one up to evil attacks

Most of the big men that do that are very diabolical
They may get away for sometime
But once there cup full
No jazz will save them from divine judgement when it comes
Is sextexting a married woman, having very explicit conversation via video call or sharing nudes equivalent to sleeping with another man's wife. Does it attract the same fate as someone who directly fvcks another man's wife? Asking for a friend so I can advise him accordingly.
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by diztantjustice: 5:03pm On Oct 24, 2020
OMOJOHN001:

Bro let me advice you as a child of God that I am.
Note that your wife won't tell you everything that happened, and again, the man in question will still find his way to con fuse your wife again.

what you will do now is to ask your wife to Record all hia conversation with her,anytime the so called landlord come to her again, If she was able to bring a reasonable recording note to you, and you listened to it. then trust her and know that with that you can win the argument anytime Gbege bust,

If she can't record their conversation with phone, My bro I pity you ooooo. Trust women and Don't trust women.

Is sextexting a married woman, having very explicit conversation via video call or sharing nudes equivalent to sleeping with another man's wife. Does it attract the same fate as someone who directly fvcks another man's wife. Asking for a friend so I can advise him accordingly.
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by diztantjustice: 5:04pm On Oct 24, 2020
mosdii:
Get a credible, visible evidence before taking any action.

Before the landlord wooed her, maybe your wife and him must have been talking to some extent and that must have given him the confidence to woo her.

Sorry to say this, your wife presented the platform (unknowing to her) for him to do what he did.

Solutions
1. Let your wife set a boundary on the kind of discussions and ties she has with the landlord.

2. Don't rush to confront him because you don't have proof or visible evidence but you can watch the body language of your landlord and try to close mark him and give him that kinda I'm monitoring you.

3. If it persists, if you are capable move out from the vicinity.

Use your brain and not your heart or emotions.
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Owologbo(m): 5:12pm On Oct 24, 2020
Jonathan39:
Why do I think this strategy is good, and will put the landlord against his wife, he will always have his wife to fight

Is better when you make people feel what they dish out to others.
Experience should be the landlord best teacher.

1 Like

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by MNDY(m): 5:13pm On Oct 24, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

Why should you be the only one banging such a beautiful woman?

Just be sure you make plenty of money if not I can guaranty that at some point another guy who has more money and can provide more comfort will bang your wife

If you must know banging a married woman gives a strong adrenaline rush nothing more

You, this guy, are a problem. We are trying to solve a problem, you came up. Perhaps we have to solve you too in addition. Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by instinct57vm(m): 5:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
thesilentman:
I'm mad right now at all my fellow men.
I just wanna know, what's the gain there?

Recently I almost couldn't believe my ears when SHE (yeah, my capital letters She; my wife) told me that our landlord wooed her. Even told her to quit the house - cleaning schedule for her own daughter.

Imagine! Am looking at his back right now and I feel like stabbing him from behind. Bleep! all.

Some men are big time scumbags.
Imagine, marriage that's not even up to a month. Imagine that bastard.

Sure, am moving house by month-end.
Bleep all Randy men!

Did your wife give him so much audience to have such conversation with her?

1 Like

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by thesilentman(m): 5:31pm On Oct 24, 2020
instinct57vm:

Did your wife give him so much audience to have such conversation with her?
for where? It is only when it's her turn to clean the compound that she comes in contact with co-tenants.
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by CAPSLOCKED: 5:33pm On Oct 24, 2020
Princessogaraya:
shut up,did you think every woman are like your wife or sister

I'M A TREE.
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Ebenezar2O21: 6:16pm On Oct 24, 2020
Mcreloaded:
When ever you eventually have the answer please let all men know so that there will be ever lasting peace.

This your complaint na old matter even for Bible it happened there.

Please ask more reasonable questions next time and not this difficult question that defies logic.
where in the Bible did it happen?
kindly bring citations pls
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by sylve11: 6:23pm On Oct 24, 2020
johhbekeboh09:

Dont mumu yourself
When your wife meets a man she likes she wont tell your

grin cool
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Mcreloaded(m): 6:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
Ebenezar2O21:
where in the Bible did it happen?
kindly bring citations pls
King David took someone's wife and sent the husband to war front where he died.

Do I give u more or we just leave it like it is
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by sylve11: 6:25pm On Oct 24, 2020
franksam2009:
Speaking from first hand experience, most women will say this to you just to bring your guards down, so you won't ever suspect anything will ever happen.
A sane man will not approach a married woman if they weren't having a deep irrelevant conversations at first, unless the man is mentally unstable.

hmmm cool
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by sylve11: 6:25pm On Oct 24, 2020
Rugaria:

Killing a fellow man to get a woman hasn't crossed my mind since I was born, so I can't relate....

you bad! grin cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Military Wedding Pictures In Nigeria / A Frustrated Woman / Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.