Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? (76710 Views)

Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) / I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? / My Mother Is Seeing Other Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Happy2020: 11:00pm On Oct 24, 2020
So much damage has been done to the Nigerian people and culture. Now we stab each other in the back daily, we can literally trust no one, not even family and this sleep with whoever gives it up culture is the worst.
Is
Anyone faithful anymore? Are there any morals in Nigeria? These so called church people are THE worst offenders of everything immoral.

3 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by SATANNIST: 11:13pm On Oct 24, 2020
Coronavirus84:

You are very funny my brother. You want to be servicing your landlady abi when the husband is still alive.
yes o. the fact that she is a slut is already turning me on. if u fit lonk am to me sef, i get 30k for u. no jokes o
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by icankel: 11:44pm On Oct 24, 2020
thesilentman:

My signature? Oh I didn't remember thanks for that. What's paining me is that I think he feels that am too small ( young ) to have such a beautiful young wife. Only heaven can help me now.I just wanna teach him a lesson.Am no gentleman.
guy u better be careful in teaching ur fellow man a lesson over a woman, cos if u kill him or otherwise still yet another man will surely bleep her. No man can ever fill up that tiny hole God created in a woman

1 Like

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by jaxxy(m): 1:12am On Oct 25, 2020
SUCKCESSFUL:
What they gain? grin
Probably the same feeling you get when you bunk 'nother guys babe.
I can't really tell but I know it feels good wink

It’s disgusting. Bt the problem isn’t just the men bt the women also who agree to such acts.
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by jaxxy(m): 1:29am On Oct 25, 2020
Welcum:

From personal experience, I think there is something demonic about it. All my life, I always found married women sexually very unattractive until recently: Suddenly, everywhere I go, one married woman or another starts to trip for me excessively. In one of the cases, the woman's husband helped me to secure an apartment where they live. His wife immediately took over things and started going out of her way to assist me. Next, she'd come around again and again because I work indoors. One day she just held my hand and used her forefinger to pinch my palm (meaning 'fvck me'). Next, she'd come in and sit almost naked. The other time, I went to see her husband in their flat and he was not around. She suddenly made her trousers to fall off and she was wearing only panties. Another time, she came into my apartment and started stroking the hairs on my laps.

She did many other things that eventually got me to pack out of the compound. I made sure I had a serious quarrel with her before leaving so that I won't have anything to do with her again. But, I have run into her two times since then and she is trying to get me back.

Well, the real reason I am telling you this whole story is that RIGHT NOW, I am surprisingly seriously desiring to accept her advances! I realize that the demon of sexual impropriety that had used her all the while is beginning to get me. I was hallucinating on how to get down with her. In fact, I just finished praying against this when I found this post which is why I am taking the time to respond to you.

THE LESSON: Demons are real. They are not ugly creatures as we are made to believe. Instead, the operate through ordinary people that we encounter in our day-to-day lives. If you let them, they can even make you do something you have always detested to the high heavens. So, I think that prayer is your best bet. My case has thought me that moving house can reduce an identified temptation but cannot rule it out just as I thought I had 'run away' from that lady while I didn't know she stole her way into me even amidst all my gra gra.

Again, I advise you, trust your wife. She means very well which is why she told you. But help her to stay off temptation through your regular bodily availability and reassurance of your commitment to her. Then, of course, moving away from the present danger is also good. Konji na reeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaal bastard!

Thanks for ur candid story. Ive had my fair share bt married women are a No No it’s not even a thought or consideration I don’t care who you are. Bt one of mine was more tricky she was a frnd b4 she got married and quite attractive. I told her I’m don’t do married ladies she shud move on, pointed to other reckless guys she said nope it’s me she wants. How crazy is that?? She is nice frnd Bt I’m tried to draw the lines and I know how to keep them. Luckily she’s not desperate and doesn’t bring this issue up stupidly or unnecessarily so we have been cool and can discuss without going in that direction.

For a random married woman it’s next to impossible. It’s disgusting. There’s nothing attractive about it.

1 Like

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by bigcasava1(m): 2:03am On Oct 25, 2020
Camelot65:
At least your wife turned him down, some wouldn't

I'll advice you move out of that house immediately, harming him will spell doom for you alone ...

check your "topic", there's a mistake there
you mean if he uses juju on the he-dog
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by djon78(m): 4:21am On Oct 25, 2020
diztantjustice:

Is sextexting a married woman, having very explicit conversation via video call or sharing nudes equivalent to sleeping with another man's wife. Does it attract the same fate as someone who directly fvcks another man's wife? Asking for a friend so I can advise him accordingly.

Why will he be doing such, the fellow is already digging his grave.
Tell him to totally avoid such, because the curse will be fatal
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by djon78(m): 4:36am On Oct 25, 2020
chychy12:

Shutup ur mouth joor... What about u way dey sleep with people girlfriend koh... Shey no be taboo ni.. Fornication and adultery na sin... So no come here dey claim saint...

Fornication is still a terrible sin though against God and against your body

But you see adultery is worse off, because marriage is a very deep covenant between a man and his wife.
Breaking that covenant carries repercussions.

Even in human relations, if a man finds out that you slept with his daughter, he may just warn you or not but discipline his daughter.
But if a man finds out that you have been sleeping with his wife. You are as good as dead. He may follow you physically or diabolically.

1 Like

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Happyfela(m): 4:48am On Oct 25, 2020
Na fake story lol
authority2006:

Wait o. Wetin concern the community in this matter to the extent of paying on his behalf?

1 Like

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by ibedun: 4:53am On Oct 25, 2020
djon78:

It's very alarming nowadays
In fact married women are pursued more than even young single girls

One of my relative was being pursued by one big man who was 1000times richer than her husband
In fact the man promised the woman in question $50000 but she still rejected it.
She confined in me

Another I know was being pirsued by a private jet owned billionaire
This man was begging this woman that anything he wants in this world he will give her. She refused
What made the man crazy was that many married women were secretly falling for him, and he slept with all of them, but here is a woman he can employ her husband denyimg his advances

Another lady I know succumbed to another big man. He flies with her to UK, Us etc on the excuse that she is going for professional conference abroad to her husband
He bought her brand new SUV and gave her millions
And this woman in question married as a virgin oo. But her husband wasn't that buoyant

We were asking one big oga one-day why do big men go for peoples wives
He said that married women carries a glory that brings luck especially those married women that are responsible
So they go all the way to pursue them money etc
That most single girls are chaffs, empty

Majority of the big men go for peoples wives
Especially men who have little money and married to responsible wives

Unverifiable STORIES!!!

90% of these lies are bloody lies!
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by ibedun: 5:00am On Oct 25, 2020
SATANNIST:
rubbish. bro, i have bleeped more married women than normal girls. na small respect make me no Bleep wives of my relatives but i nearly Bleep my uncle wife but i stopped it ut of respect for him. cos i know say he go finally cattch me and that go be serious insults. just these past 3 months i have bleeped atleast 5 different peoples wives and counting. all these useless believes is just there to scare people. people like u make us Bleep peoples wives even more. please dont post this type of thing again so u dont put more peoples wives in danger

True. Apart from ffcking other people’s wives do you have any other successes in life?
Are you sure you are not addicted to this particular thrill that will get you murdered eventually

1 Like

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by DimIsaac10(m): 5:06am On Oct 25, 2020
I came to read white lies...
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Topshow4real: 6:00am On Oct 25, 2020
thesilentman:

My signature? Oh I didn't remember thanks for that. What's paining me is that I think he feels that am too small ( young ) to have such a beautiful young wife. Only heaven can help me now.I just wanna teach him a lesson.Am no gentleman.

Dear op, don't do anything that would make you end up in kirikiri o, coz if you land in kirikiri, another man will shenk your wife tire o. So calm down

1 Like

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by BennyDon: 6:02am On Oct 25, 2020
Some men are he-goats, they shoot their shots at anything.

Until they deal with them, some of them won't just stop being a brostitute grin
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Penboy: 7:23am On Oct 25, 2020
ibedun:

Unverifiable STORIES!!!

90% of these lies are bloody lies!

It wouldn't even sell if it were a movie.
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by SATANNIST: 8:04am On Oct 25, 2020
ibedun:

True. Apart from ffcking other people’s wives do you have any other successes in life?
Are you sure you are not addicted to this particular thrill that will get you murdered eventually
yes i am a millionaire by international standard.

1 Like

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by ibedun: 8:27am On Oct 25, 2020
SATANNIST:

Audio?

Don’t drop nonsense here oga - prove it!

1 Like

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by SATANNIST: 10:23am On Oct 25, 2020
ibedun:

Audio?

Don’t drop nonsense here oga - prove it!
omo the thing triggered the useless peasant cheesy
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by ibedun: 12:04pm On Oct 25, 2020
SATANNIST:

Audio millionaire!
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Cynics: 1:22pm On Oct 25, 2020
ibedun:

Audio millionaire!

Moral lesson to be learned from this story line: Stay far away from married women for the good of your future.
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by SATANNIST: 1:49pm On Oct 25, 2020
ibedun:

Audio millionaire!
send me your akant. let me bless your peasantry
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Camelot65: 2:19pm On Oct 25, 2020
bigcasava1:
you mean if he uses juju on the he-dog
Juju? read what he typed
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:25pm On Oct 25, 2020
chychy12:

Shutup ur mouth joor... Which stupid and yeye abomination... What about those sleeping with people's girlfriend... Or shey adultery and fornication no be sin... We all dey sin everyday yet we no die... Na dis one wan kill person

don't insult people you dnt know online......is girlfriend and wife the same thing? one can sleep with your girlfriend n you let go but with a wife, you may be inflamed....Adultery n fornication are two different sins, go read your bible well.and stop being insane, a man reported is wife being woo by his landlord and you are here shouting "we all dey sin".....
just grow up my brother.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Munzy14(m): 2:44pm On Oct 25, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

SHE TOLD YOU THIS BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T FIND HIM ATTRACTIVE, AND ALSO BECAUSE HE DIDN'T OFFER A REASONABLE DISCOUNT FROM THE NEXT RENT.

DON'T GET CARRIED AWAY. THOSE DETAILS SHE DOESN'T TELL YOU ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT.
Raw truth.
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:43pm On Oct 25, 2020
BECAUSE MAYBE SHE IS MORE SEXY AND beautiful...... ask DAVID IN THE BIBLE
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by chychy12(m): 5:46pm On Oct 25, 2020
valentineuwakwe:

don't insult people you dnt know online......is girlfriend and wife the same thing? one can sleep with your girlfriend n you let go but with a wife, you may be inflamed....Adultery n fornication are two different sins, go read your bible well.and stop being insane, a man reported is wife being woo by his landlord and you are here shouting "we all dey sin".....
just grow up my brother.

Valantineuwakwe... U be idiot... Fornication and adultery na sin... Both are sin so no dey come here dey differenciate them for me idiot... If u don't want to get the insult of ur life don't quote me... U for tell me say stealing sin is greater than lieing na... Idiot

1 Like

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:11pm On Oct 26, 2020
chychy12:

Valantineuwakwe... U be idiot... Fornication and adultery na sin... Both are sin so no dey come here dey differenciate them for me idiot... If u don't want to get the insult of ur life don't quote me... U for tell me say stealing sin is greater than lieing na... Idiot

I can see you are frustrated o....you are even the bigger idiot self!

1 Like

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by chychy12(m): 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2020
valentineuwakwe:

I can see you are frustrated o....you are even the bigger idiot self!

U wish... Foolish fool..
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:46pm On Oct 26, 2020
chychy12:

U wish... Foolish fool..

lol.....only a bigger foolish fool sells 9 yrs old hack Twitter, Facebook n instagram accounts. ...hahahaha....
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by na2016: 12:45pm On Oct 28, 2020
Happy2020:
So much damage has been done to the Nigerian people and culture. Now we stab each other in the back daily, we can literally trust no one, not even family and this sleep with whoever gives it up culture is the worst.
Is
Anyone faithful anymore? Are there any morals in Nigeria? These so called church people are THE worst offenders of everything immoral.

Your last sentence made me remember something...
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by BluntNigerian: 3:31am On Nov 03, 2020
thesilentman:

My signature? Oh I didn't remember thanks for that. What's paining me is that I think he feels that am too small ( young ) to have such a beautiful young wife. Only heaven can help me now.I just wanna teach him a lesson. Am no gentleman.
As You No Gentle, him maah no gentle too..
I just say make I remind you about that.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Tookool(m): 5:52pm On Nov 09, 2020
Realfrankie:
Donald, they're shaking your table
My table? Are you sure your table has not been broken here

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Military Wedding Pictures In Nigeria / A Frustrated Woman / Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.