Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,712 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? (76467 Views)

Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) / I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? / My Mother Is Seeing Other Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by ikorodureporta: 7:08am On Oct 24, 2020
thesilentman:
Am mad right now at all my fellow men.
I just wanna know. what's the gain there?
Recently I almost couldn't believe my ears when SHE ( yeah,my capital letters She;my wife) told me that our landlord wooed her. Even told her to quit the house- cleaning schedule for her own daughter. Imagine! Am looking at his back right now and I feel like stabbing him from behind. Bleep! all. Some men are big time scumbags.
Imagine,marriage that's not even up to a month.Imagine that bastard.
Sure,am moving house by month-end.
Bleep all Randy men!

Did he attempt to rape her
Anybody can get attracted to anybody.. If that thing happen sef, na d woman wey open leg I go blame

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by thesilentman(m): 7:09am On Oct 24, 2020
juniorstar:

did u marry her a virgin? wetin some if not most of them they do be say dem go chop some but the other toasters wey dem no like or wey no drop money dem go use DAT one take shine! for your presence! na wetin happen to your landlord, she use am take shine.
You sure not making sense,am talking wifey here not galfriend.

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by juniorstar(m): 7:18am On Oct 24, 2020
thesilentman:

You sure not making sense,am talking wifey here not galfriend.
being married doesn't change women, I once had a neighbour then who just moved to my area hubby helped her set the place up spend like 3 weeks before going back to his work which was in another state, they had been married for 2years. do you know DAT immediately her husband left there was this man who owns a business on our street he started sleeping with dis woman, other toasters or men she didn't like she would report to her husband to get him to think she is loyal. you should know ur woman to know what she can do.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:31am On Oct 24, 2020
thesilentman:
Am mad right now at all my fellow men.
I just wanna know. what's the gain there?
Recently I almost couldn't believe my ears when SHE ( yeah,my capital letters She;my wife) told me that our landlord wooed her. Even told her to quit the house- cleaning schedule for her own daughter. Imagine! Am looking at his back right now and I feel like stabbing him from behind. Bleep! all. Some men are big time scumbags.
Imagine,marriage that's not even up to a month.Imagine that bastard.
Sure,am moving house by month-end.
Bleep all Randy men!

How many houses will you move to?men on the street still gonna calls her will you stops her moving on streets.let me shock you she still go to woo in her pregnancy period. Once you trust her keep your mind at peace

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:38am On Oct 24, 2020
thesilentman:

My signature? Oh I didn't remember thanks for that. What's paining me is that I think he feels that am too small ( young ) to have such a beautiful young wife. Only heaven can help me now.I just wanna teach him a lesson.Am no gentleman.

What ever you want to do remember there is laws don't allows emotions to over power your think tank,cos she would get another man when you're inside world

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by proclinician: 7:57am On Oct 24, 2020
Shortyy:

Women have really dealt with most of you for you to assume that a woman can't just love a man wholely.

Women have dealt with us because they can't love a man wholely. Issa simple sturv. Bank on the love of a woman and sink immediately.

23 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Shortyy(f): 8:45am On Oct 24, 2020
proclinician:

Women have dealt with us because they can't love a man wholely. Issa simple sturv. Bank on the love of a woman and sink immediately.
And what of the women that love wholeheartedly and get their hearts broken? This goes both ways. But it doesn't mean we should go about cursing and demeaning ourselves. If you get the good one, trust and hold on to her. There are still good women and men out there.

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by proclinician: 9:02am On Oct 24, 2020
Shortyy:

And what of the women that love wholeheartedly and get their hearts broken? This goes both ways. But it doesn't mean we should go about cursing and demeaning ourselves. If you get the good one, trust and hold on to her. There are still good women and men out there.

At first you said women have dealt with us with iron fist. That's true
Now you said women that love wholesomely, well there's none. Just mama

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:05am On Oct 24, 2020
Bro just take it easy no go kill person
ThankGod you have a wonderful and trustworthy wife
Just leave the house and get a good house with out any landlord staying there
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by SATANNIST: 9:06am On Oct 24, 2020
its the trill. omo i don Bleep people wife tire. and i make sure i Bleep them on their husband bed.aint nothing as that thrill

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by 6digitscomrade: 9:06am On Oct 24, 2020
thesilentman:
I'm mad right now at all my fellow men.
I just wanna know, what's the gain there?

Recently I almost couldn't believe my ears when SHE (yeah, my capital letters She; my wife) told me that our landlord wooed her. Even told her to quit the house - cleaning schedule for her own daughter.

Imagine! Am looking at his back right now and I feel like stabbing him from behind. Bleep! all.

Some men are big time scumbags.
Imagine, marriage that's not even up to a month. Imagine that bastard.

Sure, am moving house by month-end.
Bleep all Randy men!
pleasure, diseases , ego and in some cases death.. anyone u get u claim..
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by mbahdi(m): 9:06am On Oct 24, 2020

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by emapeteum(m): 9:08am On Oct 24, 2020
This question is like asking why do men sin? If you stab the man, you are going to jail!

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Ochemicals: 9:09am On Oct 24, 2020
thesilentman:

lailai.I can't try that.Am moving out by month end.Tnx.

Don't wait till month end o! I don tell you.
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Uptown7(m): 9:09am On Oct 24, 2020
thesilentman:

Recently I almost couldn't believe my ears when SHE (yeah, my capital letters She; my wife) told me that our landlord wooed her. Even told her to quit the house - cleaning schedule for her own daughter.

Imagine! Am looking at his back right now and I feel like stabbing him from behind. Bleep! all.

Bleep all Randy men!
To avoid temptation move to another apartment as soon as you can.
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 24, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

SHE TOLD YOU THIS BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T FIND HIM ATTRACTIVE, AND ALSO BECAUSE HE DIDN'T OFFER A REASONABLE DISCOUNT FROM THE NEXT RENT.

DON'T GET CARRIED AWAY. THOSE DETAILS SHE DOESN'T TELL YOU ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT.

You are trying to tell op not to feel on top of the world

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Shortyy(f): 9:09am On Oct 24, 2020
proclinician:

At first you said women have dealt with us with iron fist. That's true
Now you said women that love wholesomely, well there's none. Just mama
How do I explain sarcasm? Well I meant it's unfortunately the person I earlier quoted hasn't been loved wholly by a woman.
And for a woman not to love you, it is entirely your fault. Check yourself, there are things you're not doing right.
Have a blessed weekend.

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by SATANNIST: 9:09am On Oct 24, 2020
thesilentman:

Bleep all Randy men!
before month end she mght get bleeped o. and if u move, make sure u dont move to a compound that has idots like me around o if not sorry for your wife cos we wll entice her with big preek, bg cash, big car and fine boy no pimple always with boxers smelling fresh and with sexy six pack. if you jam my type there, sorry na your surname. i cant count wives i have bleeped when i was in naija. naija girl women are slutttsss

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by money121(m): 9:09am On Oct 24, 2020
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by IJOBA2: 9:10am On Oct 24, 2020
JovialJune:
[s][/s]

All of a sudden, she's at fault? Get sense.
SWEAR WITH GOD THAT YOU HAVE NOT DONE THIS BEFORE angry
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by SweetCunt97(f): 9:10am On Oct 24, 2020
Pls ask them ooo! Pucci that has been serviced daily for years... Las Las men are attracted by physical looks, they don't really care about loose or tight kini lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Ochemicals: 9:10am On Oct 24, 2020
SATANNIST:
its the trill. omo i don Bleep people wife tire. and i make sure i Bleep them on their husband bed.aint nothing as that thrill

Omor, devil better pass you.
Ahhh! you na satan sef.

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by money121(m): 9:10am On Oct 24, 2020
thesilentman:

Bleep all Randy men!

Stab him... i pity you
You better lookaway and move out of his house..

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:10am On Oct 24, 2020
thesilentman:

Bleep all Randy men!

Is just like asking,why some people are Mad?

You have a good wife, so relax.

God will elevate you,pls move out as soon as you can.

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Shadysen: 9:10am On Oct 24, 2020
organsm.
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:10am On Oct 24, 2020
you don't need to be mad at anyone or at yourself for now, direct it to your wife.there must have been some cordial communication btw your wife n the landlord before such woo or toasting talk would come out.....if your wife have not given him small chance, the landlord would not have gone this far..
I know its annoying but caution your wife more, she may have told you to appear free but you knw as devil dey work. I will advice you move away n two days before leaving, confront the landlord by telling him your displeasure.don't make it look like an embarrassment but base on man to man..,then park out.

most men sleeping with other married women just don't know the type of abomination on their head...May God forgive them all!

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by emapeteum(m): 9:11am On Oct 24, 2020
This question is like saying why do men sin? If you stab the man, you are going to jail
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 24, 2020
enjoyment i think
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by aziaka111(m): 9:11am On Oct 24, 2020
I won't blame any man that sleep's with my life unless is a rape Case

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by lexy2014: 9:12am On Oct 24, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

SHE TOLD YOU THIS BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T FIND HIM ATTRACTIVE, AND ALSO BECAUSE HE DIDN'T OFFER A REASONABLE DISCOUNT FROM THE NEXT RENT.

DON'T GET CARRIED AWAY. THOSE DETAILS SHE DOESN'T TELL YOU ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT.

U will just kill this guy b4 his time

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by openuniversity5: 9:12am On Oct 24, 2020
@ OP, what did you gain for the sex if had before you got married if at all you're marry by now. And
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by SweetCunt97(f): 9:12am On Oct 24, 2020
thesilentman:

Bleep all Randy men!
Lolzzz, being married doesn't stop many men. They see what they like and they go for it. It's left for the woman to decline strongly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

He Was Expecting A Range Rover From His Rich In-law (Photos) / Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? / Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58