Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? (76705 Views)

Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) / I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? / My Mother Is Seeing Other Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by sylve11: 6:29pm On Oct 24, 2020
lessonsoflife:

This is the second girl this my colleague is taking from me.

sad cheesy grin shocked cool
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by rolams(m): 6:35pm On Oct 24, 2020
thesilentman:

My signature? Oh I didn't remember thanks for that. What's paining me is that I think he feels that am too small ( young ) to have such a beautiful young wife. Only heaven can help me now.I just wanna teach him a lesson.Am no gentleman.

Yes! Teach him a lesson so that your wife will not tell you any related thing again!

1 Like

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by sylve11: 6:35pm On Oct 24, 2020
SATANNIST:
bring the mahun come may Bleep craze commot for the magun. that is how u fuckers scare innocent people with useless belief. see a whole oba , small boy carry him staff jakpa and them no fit stone am jazz

this man your matter tire the whole world....... grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by authority2006(m): 6:41pm On Oct 24, 2020
Komu1048:
Ur landlord must share the same blood with my landlord. This my landlord is known very well for always desire the wife of neighbors, tenant, close friends etc. as if he is curse with it.

Last month a tenant plan him with her wife when he started admiring the woman that her clothes is beautiful and he will like to be buying her clothes. That one told her to buy for his wife but he said clothes don’t look Good on the wife that he was close to chasing her away sef( all this na lie oo, his wife is beautiful n he won’t even allow fly to touch the wife)
To cut the long story short the man n the wife arrange him n he was cut pants down with the wife.... the charge him about 350k. The community have to come to his aid to get the money paid .... after sometimes he resumed back. I’ve notice that men that can greet for African are always womanizer

Wait o. Wetin concern the community in this matter to the extent of paying on his behalf?

1 Like

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by authority2006(m): 6:43pm On Oct 24, 2020
Ladycewhy:
Convetousness has been part of man since creation. The feeling of taking what belongs to another to add to yours has always brought some form of accomplishment to sick minds.

Seriously serious? U don mean it
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by POTUT(m): 6:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
OP,

Don't do anything you will regret later.

Your wife has honored you by refusing the man. Focus on this victory, ignore the anger you feel.

Some things will never change. This is one of them, that men (and women) will always be tempted to go after what they can't legally have. Why do you think it is in the commandments (if you value them)?

Focus on the HONOR your wife has bestowed on you. That's your victory bro. Ensure you bestow same honor to her anytime the opportunity presents itself.

thesilentman:
I'm mad right now at all my fellow men.
I just wanna know, what's the gain there?

Recently I almost couldn't believe my ears when SHE (yeah, my capital letters She; my wife) told me that our landlord wooed her. Even told her to quit the house - cleaning schedule for her own daughter.

Imagine! Am looking at his back right now and I feel like stabbing him from behind. Bleep! all.

Some men are big time scumbags.
Imagine, marriage that's not even up to a month. Imagine that bastard.

Sure, am moving house by month-end.
Bleep all Randy men!

2 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by SweetCunt97(f): 6:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
Martinez39s:
Keep deceiving yourself. grin
Yimu

1 Like

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Ebenezar2O21: 7:17pm On Oct 24, 2020
Mcreloaded:

King David took someone's wife and sent the husband to war front where he died.

Do I give u more or we just leave it like it is
Thank you cool
Even me a self acclaimed Bible student couldn't cite it that's why I needed you to butress it.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by lessonsoflife: 7:20pm On Oct 24, 2020
sylve11:

sad cheesy grin shocked cool

My dear, I just lock up main time. She later come dey chat me up I just follow like say nothing happen.

I go dey blow when she come but na blow e end.
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Komu1048(m): 7:29pm On Oct 24, 2020
authority2006:

Wait o. Wetin concern the community in this matter to the extent of paying on his behalf?

He is vibrant in his CDA so when they heard he was arrested they came for him, but he kept saying he was set up. That the woman seduced him to her room n while he was there he didn’t even understand the whole thing until her husband broke in with other people.
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by biggy26: 7:36pm On Oct 24, 2020
chychy12:
@op.. Just like ur signature states...Never allow yourself to be hearttacked by the words of a human or the love of a woman.

The way young guys toast girls up and down and have sex with multiple girls ( other people's girlfriend ) dat is the same way some old men toast woman who are married ( other people's wives ) you can't help it or stop it... If u vex from now till tomorrow it won't change the fact that other men won't toast ur wife. That's nature for u... That's the generation we are.. It's rampant..
Does it make it right?

1 Like

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by OMOJOHN001: 7:39pm On Oct 24, 2020
diztantjustice:
Is sextexting a married woman, having very explicit conversation via video call or sharing nudes equivalent to sleeping with another man's wife. Does it attract the same fate as someone who directly fvcks another man's wife. Asking for a friend so I can advise him accordingly.

Those things you made mentioned above is a redeemable sin or behavior so you can't compare it with when another sleep with a married woman. but I must say to you, that a married woman that can do all this with a man,will definitely have sex with that man if the opportunity appears.

Tell that friend of yours to monitor that woman very well.
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by biggy26: 7:40pm On Oct 24, 2020
thesilentman:

My signature? Oh I didn't remember thanks for that. What's paining me is that I think he feels that am too small ( young ) to have such a beautiful young wife. Only heaven can help me now.I just wanna teach him a lesson.Am no gentleman.
Calm down bro and don't hurt yourself.
If your wife has a history of philandering, then you should be afraid. But if not, relax and think of how to leave that place.

1 Like

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 24, 2020
diztantjustice:

Is sextexting a married woman, having very explicit conversation via video call or sharing nudes equivalent to sleeping with another man's wife. Does it attract the same fate as someone who directly fvcks another man's wife? Asking for a friend so I can advise him accordingly.
Will you be happy if another man does same to your wife? what will you gain by allowing a loose woman ruin your mind? what will you gain if by mistake her husband stumbles on the chats and problem crops up from there? DO to others what you want them to do to you, there is more to life than sextexting.
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by mosdii(m): 8:21pm On Oct 24, 2020
diztantjustice:

Is sextexting a married woman, having very explicit conversation via video call or sharing nudes equivalent to sleeping with another man's wife. Does it attract the same fate as someone who directly fvcks another man's wife. Asking for a friend so I can advise him accordingly.

Yes it is.
Sex texting and sharing nudes is just one step away from penetration. in other words, it is the romance or pre-intimacy before the actual deed is done.

Once you have seen the unclothedness of a married woman, it is equivalent to sleeping with her.
Why do all these stuffs if you don't want to sleep with her?
Seeing her unclothedness and talking dirty and making video call is same thing as penetrating her.
If she was to be with you, won't you grab her?

If your friend hasn't slept with her yet, he should with immediate alacrity cut and severe all sexual ties with her.
Let him not be someone's prayer point or a home breaker.

Sleeping with another man's wife is not ideal.

1 Like

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Midadeola(f): 8:48pm On Oct 24, 2020
Shortyy:

Women have really dealt with most of you for you to assume that a woman can't just love a man wholely.
Aaass innn
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Coronavirus84: 8:51pm On Oct 24, 2020
OP, I will advice you not to do anything strange so you won't find yourself in prison. Let me tell you my experience about women, My landlady is always fighting my wife unnecessarily without no offense, to cut the story short na because of me the woman dey fight my wife. Unknowingly to me the day we packed out of the house the woman walk up to me thinking she want to tell me we are owing NEPA bill but she tell me Mr Man I must Bleep you. Just be prayerful and focus woman can change at any time
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by SATANNIST: 8:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
sylve11:

this man your matter tire the whole world....... grin grin cool
me sef wey read wetin i write the matter tire me grin grin
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by SATANNIST: 8:55pm On Oct 24, 2020
Coronavirus84:
OP, I will advice you not to do anything strange so you won't find yourself in prison. Let me tell you my experience about women, My landlady is always fighting my wife unnecessarily without no offense, to cut the story short na because of me the woman dey fight my wife. Unknowingly to me the day we packed out of the house the woman walk up to me thinking she want to tell me we are owing NEPA bill but she tell me Mr Man I must Bleep you. Just be prayerful and focus woman can change at any time
where be the house adress ma pack go there . i dey find house abeg

4 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Midadeola(f): 8:59pm On Oct 24, 2020
hspda:

I don’t need anyone to tell me that you are either a product of bad parenting or peer pressure. Not all women will cheat, no matter the circumstances. The fact that you are surrounded by cheating females doesn’t mean all female cheat. I spit on you.
Accurate!
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Coronavirus84: 9:00pm On Oct 24, 2020
SATANNIST:
where be the house adress ma pack go there . i dey find house abeg
You are very funny my brother. You want to be servicing your landlady abi when the husband is still alive.
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Midadeola(f): 9:09pm On Oct 24, 2020
Welcum:

From personal experience, . Konji na reeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaal bastard!
Oh God. You are well articulate and an honest person. Likey
..following immediately..
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Midadeola(f): 9:11pm On Oct 24, 2020
[quote author=Princessogaraya post=95283495][/quote]He is sad
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Midadeola(f): 9:12pm On Oct 24, 2020
drakeskull:

I won't go that route with you. Won't descend to your level. Life has really battered you, you're irredeemable. You're a broken boy, you've had it worse in life hence the show of stupidity. It's easy spotting the lowly ones. Pele, wa wa alright.
It's either you're unmarried, raised in a broken home or you have a bitter marriage.
100 percent
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Midadeola(f): 9:15pm On Oct 24, 2020
djon78:

Oh they chase you? Chei you are done for Your own done be
cheesy
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Midadeola(f): 9:18pm On Oct 24, 2020
instinct57vm:

Did your wife give him so much audience to have such conversation with her?
Why should she be hostile(not give him so much audience).
Was she supposed to have detected from afar he is a dog?
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Midadeola(f): 9:26pm On Oct 24, 2020
thesilentman:

Perhaps.She does not keep me in the dark about her toasters.And she doesnt hang around with co-tenants because i have warned her.It was alway during her sweeping task that he must have had any syllable of tete~a ~tete
You have warned her, hmm. How domineering!

1 Like

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by 1Sharon(f): 9:33pm On Oct 24, 2020
bizhop01:

Terrorism in the name of religion can't take you to any way, you better put your religion madness in your pocket.

Your destruction awaits, oh infidel.

Bismillah.
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by diztantjustice: 9:37pm On Oct 24, 2020
OMOJOHN001:

Those things you made mentioned above is a redeemable sin or behavior so you can't compare it with when another sleep with a married woman. but I must say to you, that a married woman that can do all this with a man,will definitely have sex with that man if the opportunity appears.

Tell that friend of yours to monitor that woman very well.
Thank you. At least, my man has only stepped on the line but hasn't crossed it.
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by bizhop01: 9:43pm On Oct 24, 2020
1Sharon:

Your destruction awaits, oh infidel.

Bismillah.
Say that to boko aram your Nigeria religion prophet
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by sircomputer(m): 9:49pm On Oct 24, 2020
So far u have trust in your woman, don't go and look for any other house again, instead , save the money ,u may end up getting your own house and become a landlord.

1 Like

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:09pm On Oct 24, 2020
Joy

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Military Wedding Pictures In Nigeria / A Frustrated Woman / Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.