Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks (75826 Views)

Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother / Why Buhari Didn’t Speak On Lekki Shootings - Femi Adesina / Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by AnanseK(m): 10:43pm On Oct 25, 2020
GTkester:
You see a big problem with buhari is his illiteracy, but the biggest problem he has is the horde of unintelligent Fulani fellas he's surrounded with. How anybody in the world of 2020 will deny a deliberate MASSACRE by the military and thinks he/she can deceive the world about it is just beyond me.

Does Buahari and those his army of unintelligent almajiris think the world is Katsina or Ira-agbiji in Osun state where you throw wads of #200 note to voters and get them to do your will?

In 2018, during the drive of Fulani terrorists genocide in the middle belt region, Buhari sent his online urchins to deny that what was going on is a genocidal attempt by the Fulanis, rather that it is a casual farmers/herders clashes. But most Unfortunately despite the fact that lives where lost these online urchins accepted a token of blood money in order to deny what was obvious. But did that deceive the world? Absolutely NO! Just a year later the US slammed him (Buhari) with charges of ethnic cleansing, put many govt officials on travel list, placed Nigeria on speciasl watchlist and now they about sanctioning Nigeria officially.

Any intelligent person seeing what happened in 2018 would have adviced the ingnoble regime of Buhari to thread softly, but no, the almajiri north who do not have any bit of sense urged him to shoot at armless protesters. Now that the videos of the military massacre are everywhere the same thinkless almajiris are try hard to deny it. But not so fast! The world doesn't start and end on the internet. Already many civil societies, including Amnesty international and others have submitted petition to the US state department giving account of what transpired that day, and even the videos taken by DJ Switch must have been carefully scrutinized, many evidences have also been culled and checked and now the verdict is that there was a MASSACRE at Lekki tollgate.

So for the BMC crew and the pay per post online warriors, I tell you, you've only to enjoy the monies you are paid, after all it's yours. But tell your ogas the truth that next time they should tread cautiously, because this world is not the same as when Obasanjo committed the Odi massacre, nor is it the same as the time of the Nigerian civil war.

A lot has changed and if buhari doesnt change course, best believe the next protest will consume him and Nigeria.

Have the Yoruba People forgiven the Igbos for the barbaric mayhem they unleashed on Lagos in the last 5 days ?

The rampage and destruction that has crippled the economy of lagos and of course the sacrilege and abomination subjected to the Oba of Lagos , his properties and his palace by these ingrates?

Have they started returning to their tiny erosion ridden enclave somwhere in the eastern forest?

The problem of these cowards is their chest beating and arrogance. Now they are running helter skelter to be allowed to stay in Lagos.

You must be one of them.

Just look at the hateful bigoted nonsense you wrote about other Nigerians and you always lack the courage to accept responsibility for your witless and mindless pronouncements and actions.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by omeke12(m): 10:43pm On Oct 25, 2020
PissfulProtester:
Don't waste your time over this miserable people. Have you not noticed that it is only the Igbos that have been trying hard to prove people were killed? I hate these people I swear.
please bro... Don't confuse Igbos and Igbo's
we are different... Even here in the East, there level of desperation and Gullibility is incredible to we ordinary Igbo's
please bro, Its not an Igbo thing...its an IPOB
I think we Igbos' provoked God and he sent us IPOB to ruin we Igbo's
but as an optimist, we will survive IPOB
we survived Massob and the civil war

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by JIMMY1393: 10:43pm On Oct 25, 2020
NGpatriot:
If truly she lost her son in any unfortunate incident, I sympathize for her loss.

Having said that, we don't know the background story per how he died, where he was, what killed him, was he actually at the toll gate, who broke the news to her and what proof was shown to her to confirm that her son actually died, where is his body and how exactly was his death confirmed and ultimately who conducted the necessarily autopsy to determine the manner of death.

The gathering and the shouting and noise about keep sharing, keep sharing, keep sharing sounds more like people trying to spread fake news and propaganda, even their utterances doesn't sound like they just lost a son, it all sounds more like anti Nigerian propaganda.

One even called Nigeria a shitholde, sounds like these ipobbs are working overdrive to come up with any kind of wearped and insane narratives to pursue their fake news and destructive agenda.

This is a load of fake ipob news shi!t.

She 100% doesn't look like a woman that gave birth to a 23yr old son and she doesn't look like someone that lost a child ...it looks fake to me undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by AnanseK(m): 10:44pm On Oct 25, 2020
My heart goes to this mother, I do sympathize with her but actually wished that like the other cases this one will be a hoax. I wish she would come in the next few days to aplologise and tell us that her son is alive and well. Amen.

It is certainly not 78 dead as the mischief makers reported earlier on. But even one person’s death can be described as a massacre within a united community.
If it comes out as fact ( God forbid) that this young man is actually dead, and from the Lekki Toll Gate confusion of last Saturday. The total death would be up to 3.
Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 25, 2020
Nigerians are the cheapest

Give them 2 gala and one coke and they will lose their dignity and stage anything for you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by mobi99(m): 10:45pm On Oct 25, 2020
NGpatriot:
You can fabricate all the evil lies and fake news you want till eternity, you can not destroy Nigeria and PMB is not going anywhere till 2023.

Evil people took advantage of a peaceful protest to carry out their evil and destruction of Nigeria agenda.

You fail. Even all the fake news, fake bloody graphics you compiled to bombard us with did not work, even the massacre narratives did not gel and all the people you claimed dead are all alive, now you carry your lies to london to fabricate another story.

the blood of those innocent citizens will forever crumble your life to nothing... I cursed u this day, the pains and grievance of the family of those deceased will forever be after u
Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by Dalby(m): 10:45pm On Oct 25, 2020
hood223:
A woman whose son died in the Lekki shootings has spoken up to counter the claims that no one died.

Shortly after peaceful protesters were shot at on October 20, 2020, pictures started flying around of a young man named Anthony Okechukwu, who died in the shootings.

Anthony's mother, who lives outside Nigeria, has now spoken out. She said she found out about her son's death online when she saw his photo being circulated.

She added that no one from the government has called to commiserate with her on her son's death

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJGkEHeiWl8

Government said 2. Others said 78.!!!
No be to share the video, way the others??
Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by Wiseoldman: 10:47pm On Oct 25, 2020
I have been commenting too much nowadays. I guess I feel I can make the world a better place. I thought I was making progress till I saw this video.

What is the use of making a FAKE video to prove your point? The problem is that it will trend for a while and fizzle out.

A house without foundation would not last long. For future Biafra leaders (I say this because I see the poster is linked to IPOB). Please learn tactics and politics. Fake news and online bullying can't build a nation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by softeeg: 10:49pm On Oct 25, 2020
emperor863:

They can't have their doomed and land locked Biafra because the wise ones among them keep sabotaging the I'll fated republic for fear that the cave men would turn it into another south Sudan.
For your mind, you are making sense. Nonesense
Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by JAMO84: 10:51pm On Oct 25, 2020
Your son died in Nigeria and you're still in London?
Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by Advancedman(m): 10:52pm On Oct 25, 2020
RedPhoenix:
Let's wait for their excuse

Sanwo iku boss has not given the order as it's above and beyond the dummy governor.
Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by AMINDA: 10:53pm On Oct 25, 2020
AnanseK:

My heart goes to this mother, I do sympathize with her but actually wished that like the other cases this one will be a hoax. I wish she would come in the next few days to aplologise and tell us that her son is alive and well. Amen.

It is certainly not 78 dead as the mischief makers reported earlier on. But even one person’s death can be described as a massacre within a united community.
If it comes out as fact ( God forbid) that this young man is actually dead, and from the Lekki Toll Gate confusion of last Saturday. The total death would be up to 3.

That boy didn't die from the shootings. He died in an accident along with 2 others. The woman is either lying or not his mother.
See his facebook page below

https://www.facebook.com/abigailyong.za

Modified: It has been established that she is not the mother,
not even a relative. The woman is lying and has been called out by someone in the same community as the deceased. She's already collecting donations from people whereas, the boy's real mother lives in Aba. People are heartless!.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by doctor306(m): 10:57pm On Oct 25, 2020
NGpatriot:
This is a lie, just another fake news and desperate attempt by the same hateful and bitter ipobss.

This is another failed errand and I can not wait to expose this lie, I'm working on it..

grin grin
i have just one question

Why was the camera of the tollgate removed if there wasnt an attempt on protesters life

If you don't reply me then ur a bigger coward than I think!!!!
Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by Brushstrokes20: 10:58pm On Oct 25, 2020
Rip!... Nigeria is ruled by a bunch of blood thirsty, self serving thieves and sadistic Tyrants!
Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by Karlman: 10:58pm On Oct 25, 2020
NGpatriot:
If truly she lost her son in any unfortunate incident, I sympathize for her loss.

Having said that, we don't know the background story per how he died, where he was, what killed him, was he actually at the toll gate, who broke the news to her and what proof was shown to her to confirm that her son actually died, where is his body and how exactly was his death confirmed and ultimately who conducted the necessarily autopsy to determine the manner of death.

The gathering and the shouting and noise about keep sharing, keep sharing, keep sharing sounds more like people trying to spread fake news and propaganda, even their utterances doesn't sound like they just lost a son, it all sounds more like anti Nigerian propaganda.

One even called Nigeria a shitholde, sounds like these ipobbs are working overdrive to come up with any kind of wearped and insane narratives to pursue their fake news and destructive agenda.

Your reward is here!
And when that day xomes, same rubbish you're posting here will be said about you by another of your stock!

Keep it up!
Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by ozone29(m): 10:59pm On Oct 25, 2020
NGpatriot:

U are not serious at all. Do you think everything is about Ipob? Peaceful protesters were massacred by the military and u are still dragging ethnicity nonsense into the narrative.
Ethnicity is one of the weapons the political elites have used to keep this country underdeveloped and unfavorable to the common man.
Why did they turn off the lights and camera on that Tuesday night? Why did the politicians infiltrate the peaceful protest with thugs?
U can start by answering those questions my friend.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by NGpatriot: 11:00pm On Oct 25, 2020
Evil people, Nigeria is bigger than you and your evil deeds and fake news.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by chocboi78(m): 11:01pm On Oct 25, 2020
NGpatriot:

see mumu
Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:02pm On Oct 25, 2020
My condolences to you ma'am. Where is that beautiful lady with ugly brain called Omotola Ekehinde that posted that useless post online claiming that non of the families of those shot dead at the Lekki tollgate massacre is yet to come out to confirm the death of their loved ones. She thinks coming out for the bereaved to speak out is an easy thing to do. At least one of the heroes' mother has spoken up and those calling for the head of that female DJ who claimed she lied, shame on you all.
Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by softeeg: 11:02pm On Oct 25, 2020
NGpatriot:
Evil people, Nigeria is bigger than you and your evil deeds and fake news.
una plenti wey them dey pay this peanut oo

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by NGpatriot: 11:03pm On Oct 25, 2020
[s]
ozone29:

U are not serious at all. Do you think everything is about Ipob? Peaceful protesters were massacred by the military and u are still dragging ethnicity nonsense into the narrative.
Ethnicity is one of the weapons the political elites have used to keep this country underdeveloped and unfavorable to the common man.
Why did they turn off the lights and camera on that Tuesday night? Why did the politicians infiltrate the peaceful protest with thugs?
U can start by answering those questions my friend.
[/s]

I'm not interested in irrelevant stories, the topic is the fake news about the young man and her friends, they died in an accident, not at the lekki toll gate.

Face topic, I'm not the topic.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by Hiuloto: 11:03pm On Oct 25, 2020
shocked
Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by NGpatriot: 11:04pm On Oct 25, 2020
chocboi78:
see mumu

Mumu is what you see in the mirror everyday, just like only muimu swallow, peddle and consume fake news everyday.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by SoBright101: 11:05pm On Oct 25, 2020
This may be one of the tactics deployed to cover up the massacre

Say to paid agents
"May you experience same fate as the killed protesters except there was no killing"

Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal topics and make tribal comments with another accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.

Also Be aware that tactics and plans has been deployed to cover up the massacre since all their efforts to break southern unity were not fruitful. They have created a lot of Facebook and Twitter accounts with Yoruba or Igbo names for this purpose, one of them is to post pictures or video of people who debunked being killed, those pictures were scripted and earlier been circulated for this purpose. They would discredit real occurrence and give it another title and narratives. Beware of the propaganda

They dominates this platform, they are agents of destruction.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by FemiLastBorn(m): 11:05pm On Oct 25, 2020
Only A Gullible Fellow Will Believe This Video.
Common It's Too Fake. �

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by completeskills: 11:05pm On Oct 25, 2020
Verance:
I have been following this whole Lekki toll gate shooting issue. The whole matter is now hazy to me. At first I had no shadow of doubt killings happened that day. Now with all the counter claims floating around especially here on nairaland and good evidences, especially against alleged deaths springing up, I am beginning to have second thoughts. If truly people have been paid to debunk the whole shooting claims, I must say they are doing a great job. But then before I completely accept that the incident was blown out of proportion, someone needs to let me understand why:

1. Folks at the shooting venue will lie that they were being targeted and killed. What do they stand to gain?

2. The Nigerian army denied the fact that they were soldiers at Lekki toll gate, when all videos floating around plus the forensic analysis emphatically proves that there were soldiers there and those soldiers used their firearms, whether directly on the protesters or into the sky, I cannot now say, but one thing for sure is that they were soldiers there. Why did the Nigerian Army deny the glaring fact that soldiers were at the toll gate that fateful evening?

3. The lights were turn off that night.

A very logical explanation to these puzzling petitions of mine, who certainly sway me into taking the stand incident was highly exerggerated.

The answer you seek lies in your 2nd question. Why would the army deny their presence at the toll gate when they were actually there?
Think about it..

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by chocboi78(m): 11:08pm On Oct 25, 2020
NGpatriot:

Mumu is what you see in the mirror everyday, just like only muimu swallow, peddle and consume fake news everyday.
okpo grin cheesy
Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by NGpatriot: 11:09pm On Oct 25, 2020
Karlman:

Your reward is here!
And when that day xomes, same rubbish you're posting here will be said about you by another of your stock!

Keep it up!

What is the reward for liars, evil peddlers of fake and destructive news? It's hell.

You know what they say about liars? They go to hell.

Thou shalt not bear false witness.
Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by Basicend: 11:10pm On Oct 25, 2020
I can't feel the pain of the bereaved in her voice nor countenance. I have a feeling something is missing.

It may look scripted somehow.

Sorry to say this thou.
Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by Bigchristo: 11:10pm On Oct 25, 2020
hood223:
A woman whose son died in the Lekki shootings has spoken up to counter the claims that no one died.

Shortly after peaceful protesters were shot at on October 20, 2020, pictures started flying around of a young man named Anthony Okechukwu, who died in the shootings.

Anthony's mother, who lives outside Nigeria, has now spoken out. She said she found out about her son's death online when she saw his photo being circulated.

She added that no one from the government has called to commiserate with her on her son's death

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJGkEHeiWl8

oh this handsome young man I break down in tears seeing his photos, may his soul Rest In Peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President / Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members / Senator Dino Melaye Speaks From His Hideout. Nigerians React (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.