Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) (73996 Views)

Peter Obi Supporters In Zango Village, Bauchi On Grassroot Sensitization (Pics) / Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) / Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:12am On Oct 29, 2020
The video should be directed to Buhari. I just tired for Nigeria.

Imagine sect that claimed to be Muslims,a religion of love and peace,kidnapping a fellow worker?

The men is a Pastor and you claimed to be a Cheick,so release him.

Buhari and Buratai and co,when will you guys finish Boko haram?

You sentence someone for blasphemy,but the real culprit that kills for religion,you gave freedom.

If Buhari and Buratai so much believe that this Boko have changed,starts by employing them as personal driver or attaché to the First Lady.
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by DennisEche(m): 11:12am On Oct 29, 2020
Loveurneighbour:

What do u have to say about this?
The first and most important commandment was that they must not worship any god other than the Lord. Whoever violated this commandment should be killed and Exodus 22:20 reads "Whoever sacrifices to any god other than the Lord must be destroyed."
Difference between Christianity and Islam.. it doesn't mean because the Bible says this aforementioned then you go ahead and still beheading,use ur head. Stop fighting for God.B H and other terrorist all got their doctrine from the Quran. Religion should change with society stop dragging the world back ward. Least I forget western education is a sin. You are already a sinner for been educated westerly

1 Like

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Loveurneighbour: 11:13am On Oct 29, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

Guess!!! Wait are you saying allah was making guess of you from those two verses I qouted? Am I the author and finisher of glorious Quran?
No amount of explanation I will make about your so called verse, you'll never understand because of the hatred in your heart.
If the meaning of the verse u quoted is about killing of non-Muslims without any reason, then by now, you'll be no more.
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:14am On Oct 29, 2020
Bakr4u:

I can see that, u lack the understanding of the full interpretation of the HOLY QUR'AN, daz why u are making such unguarded comments on diz plat form.

Ohh my God, is that a comment or quranic verses? grin Make western schools your priority

3 Likes

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Akhirastriver(m): 11:14am On Oct 29, 2020
JoeEeL:

You are blessed for spilling the truth. Islam is a definite excruciating terror worldwide. There is no damn thing peaceful about this cult-like group. They have made the North and middle-belt in a terror-state to suppress the voices of few who have opposite worldviews and beliefs. All Islam does is to suppress and subjugate non-muslims and women. And when people keep running away, they keep gaining lands to spread their terrorist religion. Their plan is to turn Naija into a full Islamic state, we already know and have been sounding this warning since yet southerners keep underestimating this.

They want to keep hiding this truth and bullying us into muteness so they can keep up this atrocity. The whole world has to be put on red alert right now!! We cannot damn stop keeping quiet in the face of injustice. ENOUGH IS DAMNNN ENOUGH!! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by JoeEeL(m): 11:14am On Oct 29, 2020
Akhirastriver:

Same way pastors sleeps with church members and claim holy spirit sent them

This is why many are stupiid. So sleeping with church members is equivalent to beheading somebody abi? Blacks can be so mumu enh. undecided
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Anaerobi(m): 11:14am On Oct 29, 2020
God is not asleep.
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Gval123: 11:14am On Oct 29, 2020
If u fight, u die. If u nor fight, u go still die. Why don't u fight, u might have a chance. That's my message to all Nigerians. Let's stand together and fight these our corrupt leaders in our country. You mean our govt can kill protesters, but can not kill BOKO HARAM? Our govt can send the Nigeria military to kill us, but can not catch these animals. See, a lot of people say them nor want war, i guess this pastor nor want war too. But war don meet am. This is someone's brother, son, father, uncle friend and above all, a servant of God. And our President granted those monster Amnesty, nor body fit talk. OGA, this pastor nor think say e go reach e body, maybe if them day talk the matter that time, maybe him go say God forbid, like most of us will say. Today Nkor? Life na turn by turn. If u as a citizen, politician, biz man, religious leader, traditional leaders, If una nor talk to Buhari about this matter, nor worry, e go soon reach ur body. When ur own go still happen, nobody go tok. Pastors, u are busy forecasting America election when ur country is on fire. When them day kill ur people. Because say u get private jet, u think say e nor fit reach ur body? u lie, ask this pastor, e nor believe say this thing fit happen to am, but today nkor? Churches can buy weapons . yes. buy weapons. Those money u use in buying private jets can fund weapen for communities to defend themselves. That's the only way these vulnerable communities can defend themselves. If u nor do today, when they are done killing the resistance, there will be nobody to defend u when they finally come for u. These guys are out for blood, there is only one language they understand , and that is BLOOD FOR BLOOD. Continue day pray. U think say this pastor nor day pray abi? oh, u think say u pray pass the CAN president way them kill abi?

1 Like

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by prodigiousman(m): 11:15am On Oct 29, 2020
JoeEeL:

Don't mind the foools. It's only to the East and Lagos they know how to deploy troops to. They won't fish out their own terrorists and fulani herdsmen o. Anyone who loves Nigeria underestimates the depth of wickedness their leaders have for opulence, greed and conquest.

Nigeria is a full-fledged terrorist state.
they do not care becus they are sponsored by those in power, a fulani/Hausa man can kill their own People in large numbers, they will all keep quiet but let one southerner kill any of them hell will let loose. Shebi our eyes don clear now? Next time we go use sense vote not emotions

4 Likes

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Loveurneighbour: 11:15am On Oct 29, 2020
DennisEche:

Difference between Christianity and Islam.. it doesn't mean because the Bible says this aforementioned then you go ahead and still beheading,use ur head. Stop fighting for God.B H and other terrorist all got their doctrine from the Quran. Religion should change with society stop dragging the world back ward. Least I forget western education is a sin. You are already a sinner for been educated westerly
Ignorance has consumed you.
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Akhirastriver(m): 11:15am On Oct 29, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

So someone shouldn't qoute from glorious Quran again, something must be done with you then if those verses doesn't suite your belief

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by NaMeAboki: 11:16am On Oct 29, 2020
oshozondii:
Previous thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/6212148/plateau-cleric-reverend-polycap-zango#95429579

http://saharareporters.com/2020/10/29/breaking-missing-plateau-cleric-appears-new-boko-haram-video-asks-nigerian-government

So far evidence insufficient; in these days of Fake News, anyone could have put up such a limited video and post it for propaganda purpose; much more evidence is needed to make it credible.
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Akhirastriver(m): 11:16am On Oct 29, 2020
maolah:
Who ever abuse islam we end her life with bokoraham and it shall never be well for who qoute me inshallahu!!!
Shut up
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:16am On Oct 29, 2020
Loveurneighbour:

No amount of explanation I will make about your so called verse, you'll never understand because of the hatred in your heart.
If the meaning of the verse u quoted is about killing of non-Muslims without any reason, then by now, you'll be no more.

Did you want the Arabic texts of it because I don't just understand you again..

But according to you and your religion (Islam), allah is merciful and gracious isn't it? Why going after killing Christians?

4 Likes

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Loveurneighbour: 11:17am On Oct 29, 2020
JoeEeL:

They kill for their prophet. They kill for their religion. That's completely crass.
That's a total lie. If your comment is true, then you would have been dead for a long period of time.
Just as we have evil doers in Christians, so also we have them among the Muslims. Pls use your brain.
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Daddysidhan: 11:17am On Oct 29, 2020
Yet some idiot like nairaland coronabirus is blaming France and macron for its actions against radical islam in France. Just look at how some Muslims like terrorist dermmy will still systematically support the boko haram on this particular issues too.

4 Likes

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:18am On Oct 29, 2020
JoeEeL:

This is why many are stupiid. So sleeping with church members is equivalent to beheading somebody abi? Blacks can be so mumu enh. undecided

Don't mind them grin

1 Like

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Akhirastriver(m): 11:18am On Oct 29, 2020
JoeEeL:

Do u reason at all? ,do u think with ur brain .Stop being stupid ,read my mention again till ur empty skull gets wat am saying ,idiot
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by NNEWIsuper: 11:18am On Oct 29, 2020
CodeTemplar:
I heard they took 10 public transport vehicles full of passengers.
That's sad.. I thought Gombe was free
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Loveurneighbour: 11:19am On Oct 29, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

Did you want the Arabic texts of it because I don't just understand you again..

But according to you and your religion (Islam), allah is merciful and gracious isn't it? Why going after killing Christians?
Your religion leaders have implanted hatred of Muslims in your heart, that's why u don't see the beauty of Islam.
Pls note, we have evil doers among the Christians, that's the same way the evil doers exist among the Muslims
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:20am On Oct 29, 2020
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:20am On Oct 29, 2020
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Akhirastriver(m): 11:20am On Oct 29, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

Have you ever see Christians killing and beheading you Muslims all because of Jesus Christ and Christianity or have you ever see Christians beheading you Muslims while shouting HALLELUYAH?
Pastors that claim holy spirit sent them to do bad things nko ,
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Loveurneighbour: 11:21am On Oct 29, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

You ain't answer mine too, you ought to justify those two BL0ODY VERSES in quran
If u have no idea on your, pls go and study it very well before engaging in any comparative religion.
Thanks. Bye
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Akhirastriver(m): 11:22am On Oct 29, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

I won't insult you, just ask yourself the reason why those agents of allah i.e BOKO HARAM, ISIL, ISWAP, FULANI HERDSMEN, etc must shout allahu akbar before killing and beheading
And y do pastors say the holy spirit sent them to sleep with church members ??
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Chicastle: 11:22am On Oct 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
Father In The Name of JESUS ! I Decree Confused Confusion in the camp of group holding these Men and Women!
I Decree their Sudden Freedom in the Name of JESUS! AMEN

Thank you Daddy!

Thank you Babaaaa

1 Like

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:24am On Oct 29, 2020
Loveurneighbour:

Your religion leaders have implanted hatred of Muslims in your heart, that's why u don't see the beauty of Islam.
Pls note, we have evil doers among the Christians, that's the same way the evil doers exist among the Muslims

What is beauty in Islam that's more than killing, beheading Christians.. Jesus Christ preached PEACE, LOVE ONE ANOTHER, Jesus Christ even instructs to pray for ONE'S enemy.. Is the same with messenger Muhammad?

If we have evil doers among the Christians, DO WE HAVE CHRISTIANITY TERRORIST GROUP as seen in Islam? Boko haram, isil, iswap, etc

4 Likes

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Akhirastriver(m): 11:25am On Oct 29, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

Seen
Answer ??
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by afesco: 11:25am On Oct 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
Father In The Name of JESUS ! I Decree Confused Confusion in the camp of group holding these Men and Women!
I Decree their Sudden Freedom in the Name of JESUS! AMEN

Thank you Daddy!
Amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo / Ogun: Unauthorised Flyover Bridge In Omo Forest / The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.