Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) (73988 Views)

Peter Obi Supporters In Zango Village, Bauchi On Grassroot Sensitization (Pics) / Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) / Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Osanoghodua1: 11:25am On Oct 29, 2020
Jesus will send help to them. Their freedom is secured in Jesus name, Amen.

God has broken the bond of these evil men, and their sponsors. Hallelujah war to the enemy not this nation. And war to the enemy of the Church, let the sword of God devour them all, Amen
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:26am On Oct 29, 2020
Akhirastriver:

And y do pastors say the holy spirit sent them to sleep with church members ??

Even your Alfas, imams, sheikhs, are sleeping with your female Muslims.. Have you ever seen Christians beheading and killing you Muslims while shouting Halleluyah? That's the question don't deviate pls

4 Likes

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by RPG2020(m): 11:27am On Oct 29, 2020
CodeTemplar:
I heard they took 10 public transport vehicles full of passengers.

Who tell you? Abi you be surpect
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Akhirastriver(m): 11:27am On Oct 29, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

What is beauty in Islam that's more than killing, beheading Christians.. Jesus Christ preached PEACE, LOVE ONE ANOTHER, Jesus Christ even instructs to pray for ONE'S enemy.. Is the same with messenger Muhammad?

If we have evil doers among the Christians, DO WE HAVE CHRISTIANITY TERRORIST GROUP as seen in Islam? Boko haram, isil, iswap, etc
Answer the question in the picture bro , google the resistance army and come back and argue ,so many verses in the bible that incites violence ,u came on picking on Islam , think before u talk ,think
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:27am On Oct 29, 2020
Akhirastriver:

Answer ??

Answering what? Did you ask any question regarding the picture?
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Eaglesence: 11:27am On Oct 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
Father In The Name of JESUS ! I Decree Confused Confusion in the camp of group holding these Men and Women!
I Decree their Sudden Freedom in the Name of JESUS! AMEN

Thank you Daddy!

Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Akhirastriver(m): 11:28am On Oct 29, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

Even your Alfas, imams, sheikhs, are sleeping with your female Muslims.. Have you ever seen Christians beheading and killing you Muslims while shouting Halleluyah? That's the question don't deviate pls
That's very true ,every religion has that kind of people ,that's wat am trying to make u understand ,okay if u judge Islam based on bokoharam then all Christians are crusaders
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by WinForever(m): 11:29am On Oct 29, 2020
Pastor, be of good cheer. The Lord will bring you and the women home safe in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by NNEWIsuper: 11:29am On Oct 29, 2020
mu2sa2:
You're talking as if the south is safer. You can be kidnapped on any highway anywhere. Even if you are armed, you are not protected 100% - the hoodlums may come in large numbers or keep one or two on the road while others are in nearby bushes, so it's like you're surrounded. Just pray and hope you never encounter the idiots
Don't compare the north with South in terms of security please.. Here in kaduna we live in fear, kidnapping here and there and even military people are not spared
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by adadike(f): 11:29am On Oct 29, 2020
All nairaland prayer warriors should join me for three days midnight prayers starting from tonight. I trust God to save him
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by CAUSTIC002: 11:30am On Oct 29, 2020
just imagine if it were the other way round, a christian sect kidnapping and killing muslim clerics / followers, we all saw the violent attitude towards france for a mere caricature.

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:30am On Oct 29, 2020
Akhirastriver:

Answer the question in the picture bro , google the resistance army and come back and argue ,so many verses in the bible that incites violence ,u came on picking on Islam , think before u talk ,think

What's the question from the pix, Shey Christianity promoting peace is the question kwo? grin

Since ADAM was the FIRST MUSLIM, Show me where it's written in Bible that Christians and Jews should KILL and BEHEAD you SLAVES OF allah for Almighty God

1 Like

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by GamalNasser: 11:33am On Oct 29, 2020
prodigiousman:
The government and the millitay are chasing shadows while bokoharam keep having a field day in the north, God will not forsake u, they rescue and release bokoharam inmates in the name of rehabilitation but will careless about issues like this

Buhari is Boko Haram
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:33am On Oct 29, 2020
Akhirastriver:

That's very true ,every religion has that kind of people ,that's wat am trying to make u understand ,okay if u judge Islam based on bokoharam then all Christians are crusaders

So the CRUSADE held in your village was to fight, kill and behead you Muslims right?

1 Like

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Kholar211: 11:33am On Oct 29, 2020
And some are crying foul on this cartoon as if it's not true depiction of the islam nature.

Until christians face the reality (reprisal) anywhere you see them in the north, west, or south, kill them too. Enough of this madness

1 Like

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Akhirastriver(m): 11:34am On Oct 29, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

What's the question from the pix, Shey Christianity promoting peace is the question kwo? grin

Since ADAM was the FIRST MUSLIM, Show me where it's written in Bible that Christians and Jews should KILL and BEHEAD you SLAVES OF allah for Almighty God
Stop deviating ,u don't av any point to counter attack me , simple question u can't answer ,empty barrels make the loudest noise
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by VEXT: 11:34am On Oct 29, 2020
Akhirastriver:

And y do pastors say the holy spirit sent them to sleep with church members ??

All Muslims are terrorists including you..If you can kill some one for insulting your prophet,you r a terrorist, if you can kill some one for leaving your religion,you r a terrorist... You guys r trouble makers and terrorist naturally...

I rather be an atheist than be a Muslim.There is no difference being a cultist and a Muslim, infact being a cultist is far better than be a Muslim....

3 Likes

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:36am On Oct 29, 2020
Akhirastriver:

Stop deviating ,u don't av any point to counter attack me , simple question u can't answer ,empty barrels make the loudest noise

I said what is your question, are you afraid to ask? ASK YOUR QUESTION from the pix you tagged my Monika with I don't see any question therein you are even shaming Islam and allah for promoting TERRORISM while Christianity promoting peace
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Loveurneighbour: 11:36am On Oct 29, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

What is beauty in Islam that's more than killing, beheading Christians.. Jesus Christ preached PEACE, LOVE ONE ANOTHER, Jesus Christ even instructs to pray for ONE'S enemy.. Is the same with messenger Muhammad?

If we have evil doers among the Christians, DO WE HAVE CHRISTIANITY TERRORIST GROUP as seen in Islam? Boko haram, isil, iswap, etc
If your claim is true, then why are all Muslims not in Boko Haram?
Then secondly, If Islam support Terrorism, will u be alive?
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Akhirastriver(m): 11:38am On Oct 29, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

I said what is your question, are you afraid to ask? ASK YOUR QUESTION from the pix you tagged my Monika with I don't see any question therein you are even shaming Islam and allah for promoting TERRORISM while Christianity promoting peace
Didn't u see wats in the pic ,or ur empty skull cant comprehend wat is in it ,u said things abt Islam ,I gave u the pic to compare and contrast abt those verses ,so give me ur answer or its not in the bible?
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:38am On Oct 29, 2020
Loveurneighbour:

If your claim is true, then why are

Then why what?
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Hespee93: 11:39am On Oct 29, 2020
I can someone under captivity be this looking good and nice?

I gues sometjing is fishy here

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Gainman: 11:40am On Oct 29, 2020
Hardly u will see Muslims pray for his release. I read about one Muslim on Facebook talking rubbish
most Muslims in the world are all d same..

4 Likes

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Loveurneighbour: 11:40am On Oct 29, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

Then why what?
You wouldn't be alive
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:41am On Oct 29, 2020
Akhirastriver:

Didn't u see wats in the pic ,or ur empty skull cant comprehend wat is in it ,u said things abt Islam ,I gave u the pic to compare and contrast abt those verses ,so give me ur answer or its not in the bible?

You have turn it to insultive words, that is how you were brought up in Islam anyway I don't blame you for that, grin if you are opportuned to see the owner of this monika I am very sure to kill and behead shall be your priority..

Now back to your pic, Bible promoting Peace Quran promoting terrorism so what's your question again?

1 Like

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by gaventa: 11:42am On Oct 29, 2020
A black man who lives and dies for a Jew?? How interesting! They will never live nor die for you but una no go still understand
ShobayoEmma:
We live for Christ; we die for Christ.

However, Buhari, a good man with evil ntentions.
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Akhirastriver(m): 11:44am On Oct 29, 2020
VEXT:

All Muslims are terrorists including you..If you can kill some one for insulting your prophet,you r a terrorist, if you can kill some one for leaving your religion,you r a terrorist... You guys r trouble makers and terrorist naturally...

I rather be an atheist than be a Muslim.There is no difference being a cultist and a Muslim, infact being a cultist is far better than be a Muslim....
Am not a terrorist , And yes we kill apostates just like ur religion ordered u ,
So the US that invaded Iraq ar not terrorist ,havoc they wrecked in libya ??
U reason lyk goats

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by imagrg(m): 11:44am On Oct 29, 2020
May the One True God that we all serve rescue them.
The government too should do the needful please.
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by AnanseK(m): 11:45am On Oct 29, 2020
I am surprised at his his appearance in a studio-like environment with flower backgrounds.

Well groomed and wearing clean cloth.

I did not see any signs of Boko Haram there.

Who recorded the video and who shared it?

Was it Boko Haram?

Anyway we pray for the release of Rev. Zongo and the two ladies from the clutches of the wicked terrorist Boko Haram.
We pray for the release of all captives and for their union with their families in safety and good health. We pray for the total defeat of Boko Haram and other killlers and Bandits all over our country. Amen
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:45am On Oct 29, 2020
Loveurneighbour:

You wouldn't be alive

That's what allah instructed you, can you now see and understand the meaning of those TWO QURANIC BLO0DY VERSES I QUOTED ABOVE?
why going after Christians, why? Why can't you just leave us alone and face your Islam, why must you kill for allah? Is it because of 72 virgins in sxxxx garden of janah? See you'll be disapointed

1 Like

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Akhirastriver(m): 11:45am On Oct 29, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

So the CRUSADE held in your village was to fight, kill and behead you Muslims right?
Seems like someone really need to go learn history

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo / The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar / Ogun: Unauthorised Flyover Bridge In Omo Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.