Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) (73999 Views)

Peter Obi Supporters In Zango Village, Bauchi On Grassroot Sensitization (Pics) / Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) / Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by micflo28(m): 11:45am On Oct 29, 2020
The soldiers are busy killing innocent protesters and don't have time for Boko Haram. We are in a useless country.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by fmcjunior(m): 11:45am On Oct 29, 2020
Zooposki:

That should let Christians know they worship a dead “God”.
It's hard to argue with people like you. Selah.
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by libertrust: 11:46am On Oct 29, 2020
AM YET TO SEE ANY DIFFERENCE BTW OCCULT AND ISLAM HENCE BOTH DELIGHTS IN BLOODSHEDDING

1 Like

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:48am On Oct 29, 2020
Akhirastriver:

Seems like someone really need to go learn history

So you can't justify your claimed? Tell me one crusade or crusaders that's after killing and beheading you slaves of allah

1 Like

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by frank317: 11:48am On Oct 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
Father In The Name of JESUS ! I Decree Confused Confusion in the camp of group holding these Men and Women!
I Decree their Sudden Freedom in the Name of JESUS! AMEN

Thank you Daddy!

For ur mind, u have saved him... U are a pastor more than him. If God didnt answer his prayers and allow him get caught what makes u think ur prayers are more important
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Akhirastriver(m): 11:48am On Oct 29, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

You have turn it to insultive words, that is how you were brought up in Islam anyway I don't blame you for that, grin if you are opportuned to see the owner of this monika I am very sure to kill and behead shall be your priority..

Now back to your pic, Bible promoting Peace Quran promoting terrorism so what's your question again?
Can't u read , read the verses quoted in the pic and ask urself the line I bolded in ur mention ,u dimwit
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by niterider(m): 11:48am On Oct 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
Father In The Name of JESUS ! I Decree Confused Confusion in the camp of group holding these Men and Women!

Thank you Daddy!

Students of statistics will tell you that decrees and proclamations like yours DO NOT WORK. And the result is the same for all religions.
Heaven helps those who help themselves. Unless more good people decide to participate in the fight against terror and extremism of whatever kind, the bad guys will continue to hold us to ransom.
Enough of all these toothless declarations or proclamations. Go and join DSS, Military, Civilian JTF or start some independent intelligence gathering.

Stupid nation of prayer lords and warriors with 0 result to show for it.
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by VEXT: 11:49am On Oct 29, 2020
Akhirastriver:

Am not a terrorist , And yes we kill apostates just like ur religion ordered u ,
So the US that invaded Iraq ar not terrorist ,havoc they wrecked in libya ??
U reason lyk goats

Allahuakbar, all hail the angry terrorist grin grin
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:50am On Oct 29, 2020
Loveurneighbour:

If your claim is true, then why are all Muslims not in Boko Haram?
Then secondly, If Islam support Terrorism, will u be alive?

Is it only Boko haram sect you have in islam? Bro always apply sense when asking question

Secondly, if Islam doesn't support TERRORISM why is allah showing itself, himself or herself as a TERRORIST? Or is allah NO more your god or Quran is not your glorious book again

Quran 8:12 "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve So strike above the necks and strike off every fingertip of theirs”

Who's that TERRORIST from the above verse?

1 Like

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by nerd004: 11:50am On Oct 29, 2020
Romans 8:31, 35-39

What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?

Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or unclothedness, or peril, or sword?

As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Akhirastriver(m): 11:50am On Oct 29, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

So you can't justify your claimed? Tell me one crusade or crusaders that's after killing and beheading you slaves of allah
Go online bro ,even if I said it would u believe ? .Go online
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by JoeEeL(m): 11:52am On Oct 29, 2020
Loveurneighbour:

That's a total lie. If your comment is true, then you would have been dead for a long period of time.
Just as we have evil doers in Christians, so also we have them among the Muslims. Pls use your brain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoqTxcieUQo
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by libertrust: 11:52am On Oct 29, 2020
Akhirastriver:

Answer the question in the picture bro , google the resistance army and come back and argue ,so many verses in the bible that incites violence ,u came on picking on Islam , think before u talk ,think
PLS HELP US WITH THOSE VERSES IN D BIBLE U DAT THINK WELL
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by comradee1248: 11:53am On Oct 29, 2020
northvietnam:
Very good they adducted the would be wife of the air force man ....

I know they will desecrete and mess her womanhood up...

Let the air-man feel the pains we Nigerians feel when they flex muscle on top un-armed citizens..

I don’t feel any pity when ever bad news befalls Police, Army, Airforce , road safety , Navy...

I only feel sad for the innocent pastor that our Daddy GO,s won’t spare a $ from their private jet money to pay the pastors ransom
na envy bitterness + poverty go kill you.
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by ofiko123(m): 11:53am On Oct 29, 2020
Will boko haram ever end in Nigeria..??
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Akhirastriver(m): 11:53am On Oct 29, 2020
libertrust:
PLS HELP US WITH THOSE VERSES IN D BIBLE U DAT THINK WELL
Shine ur eyes ,abi u be albino
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by JoeEeL(m): 11:53am On Oct 29, 2020
[quote author=Akhirastriver post=95461600][/quote]

Keep deluding yourself.
Tell me where you've seen a Christian recite Jesus is the greatest' before beheading a muslim's head.

While you're searching, enjoy this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DCc48RQwUs
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 11:53am On Oct 29, 2020
mu2sa2:
You're talking as if the south is safer. You can be kidnapped on any highway anywhere. Even if you are armed, you are not protected 100% - the hoodlums may come in large numbers or keep one or two on the road while others are in nearby bushes, so it's like you're surrounded. Just pray and hope you never encounter the idiots

Hmmm... It is well with us all!
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

Thank you Daddy!
Find your way to the northeast and preach to them there, not online.
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by tolguy(m): 11:55am On Oct 29, 2020
Big Lies and Drama Keep deceiving your gullible followers, jos to gombe? hahaha first man to kidnap on that Road
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Akhirastriver(m): 11:56am On Oct 29, 2020
VEXT:

Allahuakbar, all hail the angry terrorist grin grin
Ok
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by libertrust: 11:56am On Oct 29, 2020
frank317:

For ur mind, u have saved him... U are a pastor more than him. If God didnt answer his prayers and allow him get caught what makes u think ur prayers are more important
U REALLY TALKED AS A slowpoke. VERY OBVIOUS.
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by nurusystem(m): 11:57am On Oct 29, 2020
This is not truth, if you are abducted, who bab you among them
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:57am On Oct 29, 2020
Akhirastriver:

Go online bro ,even if I said it would u believe ? .Go online

Did I asked you to go online when justifying myself? Just do the same or google has disapointed you? grin
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Karmatyra(f): 11:57am On Oct 29, 2020
Akhirastriver:

That's very true ,every religion has that kind of people ,that's wat am trying to make u understand ,okay if u judge Islam based on bokoharam then all Christians are crusaders
just yesterday I was asking what happend to the CRUSADERS. I mean where dem dey,I wish all Christians
had that morale all over again, make we see who sabi shed blood pass. I wish!
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by folu4real(f): 11:58am On Oct 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

Thank you Daddy!

AMEN AMEN AMEN ��

1 Like

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by AnanseK(m): 11:59am On Oct 29, 2020
CAUSTIC002:
just imagine if it were the other way round, a christian sect kidnapping and killing muslim clerics / followers, we all saw the violent attitude towards france for a mere caricature.

Boko Haram are not Muslims. They have killed many Muslim clerics including Sheikh Jaafar Adam and Sheikh Albani Zaria and many Emirs and thousands of Muslims even when in mosques praying. They made serious attempt on the life of the Emir of Kano and a number of his guards actually killed.

Talking about the other way round, your people steal children from the North to take to Onitsha and you give them Christian names and sell them as slaves. This is going on even now as we speak.

Please try to be a little more objective.

Meanwhile let us continue to pray for the Reverend gentleman and the other captives that all ends well with their speedy and release and in good health. We all , Muslim and Christian are scared of the Terrorist Group Boko Haram because the kill us all.
They are happy to capture Christians because it gives them publicity and more media attention.
The #ENDSARS protest has taken them out of the limelight, perhaps that’s why they are trying to do something big and attractive to the nation and to the world.
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 11:59am On Oct 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

Thank you Daddy!

Amen!

1 Like

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Akhirastriver(m): 12:00pm On Oct 29, 2020
JoeEeL:

Keep deluding yourself.
Tell me where you've seen a Christian recite Jesus is the greatest' before beheading a muslim's head.

While you're searching, enjoy this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DCc48RQwUs
What the killer did is very wrong ,very wrong . Even Muhammad didn't do that to those who hurt him or mock him.
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by frank317: 12:00pm On Oct 29, 2020
libertrust:
U REALLY TALKED AS A slowpoke. VERY OBVIOUS.

And u sound like just like a brainless idiat... Big fool
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Jacksparrow7(m): 12:01pm On Oct 29, 2020
ShobayoEmma:
We live for Christ; we die for Christ.

However, Buhari, a good man with evil ntentions.
Please rephrase those words.ehn, no talk nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo / Ogun: Unauthorised Flyover Bridge In Omo Forest / The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.