Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Abortion Should Be Legalized. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abortion Should Be Legalized. (12487 Views)

Should Prostitution Be Legalized In Nigeria? (My Opinion) / Why Homo_sexuality Should Be Legalized. / 7 Reasons Why Gay Marriage Should Be Legalized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by demmymoney(m): 8:32am On Nov 07, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
Are we in new Zealand? Stop having headache and blue balls on thier matter.

BUT THATS WHAT U ABORTIONISTS ARE CLAMOURING FOR, ABORTION ON A GRAND SCALE ALL BECAUSE U WANT TO Bleep AROUND IRRESPONSIBLY MTSCHEWW!!!!

THANK GOD FOR THE CONSERVATIVE NATURE OF NIGERIA!!!!

The stupid feminist entered power and started killing babies for fun all because of lack of love, they see children as oppressors,as a burden, as a threat. What a wicked society very soon they will legalize Rape I can bet. Just like in the times of Sodom and Gomorrah!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:34am On Nov 07, 2020
demmymoney:

BUT THATS WHAT U ABORTIONISTS ARE CLAMOURING FOR, ABORTION ON A GRAND SCALE ALL BECAUSE U WANT TO Bleep AROUND IRRESPONSIBLY MTSCHEWW!!!!

The stupid feminist entered power and started killing babies for fun all because of lack of love, they see children as oppressors,as a burden, as a threat. What a wicked society very soon they will legalize Rape I can bet. Just like in the times of Sodom and Gomorrah!!!!!!
You are really rëtarded. I'm done with you. You probably support Trump
Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by demmymoney(m): 8:37am On Nov 07, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
You are really rëtarded. I'm done with you. You probably support Trump

And I'm sure u support sleepy Joe Biden.

U are a demonic woman, BLOODY ABORTIONISTS una plenty 4 the bloody leftist party, so-called demonic progressives.

3 Likes

Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by livingchrist: 10:59am On Nov 07, 2020
virginprincess:
Abortion should never ever be legalised in this part of the world ,here are my reasons. 1) If abortion is legalised in nigeria that means the rate of forunication and corruption would go high, some people don't forunicate for fear of pregnancy. 2) The death rate of young girls would sky rocket, because we have many quack doctors and abortion kills. 3) It is a very big sin before God, and no religion should encourage abortion, the girl, the boy, and the doctor are all murders in the sight of both man and God. I hope with these few point of mine, have being able to convise you and not confuse you that abortion should never be legalise in nigeria.
Even the places where it was passed into law, the rate of sexual immorality has sky rocketed, the number of aborted babies in the us is increasing, Abortion is evil whether in first, second, third or fourth world.

1 Like

Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by LiamMarshall(m): 12:23pm On Nov 07, 2020
demmymoney:

Abortion should not be legalized but should be regulated especially in cases regarding rape, incest and pregnancy leading to death of the woman any other reason is very foolish, irresponsible, and immoral

Yes u say it's her body but isn't the man SPERM that fertilized her useless eggs.
And yes rape and abortion involve penetrative sex!!!!!!
If I were you, i would stop talking by now, everything you've been says is arrant nonsense...what if both the man and and woman wants an abortion and how dare you compare abortion to rape...you sound like a potential rapist

3 Likes

Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by LiamMarshall(m): 12:29pm On Nov 07, 2020
livingchrist:
Even the places where it was passed into law, the rate of sexual immorality has sky rocketed, the number of aborted babies in the us is increasing, Abortion is evil whether in first, second, third or fourth world.
Atleast they are still far ahead than you and country, and they also have less hoodlums disrupting peace, elections and peaceful protests, in which an unwanted child will grow up into

Do the maths
you raise your own child while advocating for a woman to keep a child that she doesn't want. That unwanted child, who grew up without love and care will come and kill your child

1 Like

Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by demmymoney(m): 12:33pm On Nov 07, 2020
LiamMarshall:

If I were you, i would stop talking by now, everything you've been says is arrant nonsense...what if both the man and and woman wants an abortion and how dare you compare abortion to rape...you sound like a potential rapist

U are a potential ABORTIONIST!!!!!

Can u read at all??

I said abortion must be regulated not legalized and only for cases like RAPE, INCEST AND PREGNANCY LEADING TO DEATH OF THE WOMAN.

AND I ALSO SAID THAT THE MAN'S CONSENT MUST BE SOUGHT AFTER BEFORE THE ABORTION, Most ABORTIONISTS don't give regards to the man's consent and he is the one that dropped sperm in her vagina o just imagine.

PLEASE BEFORE U CALL ME A POTENTIAL RAPIST PLEASE KINDLY USE UR BRAIN AND EYES TO COMPREHEND AND READ ALL I HAVE BEEN TYPING IN THIS DEMONIC TOPIC.

THANKS!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by ePoster: 2:00pm On Nov 07, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
Just money to buy condom you don't get,

Money dat dog use drink warrer,.

Closed your unshave pussy and unerect your curve penis with hairy and saggy balls,

Geeezzzz smiley
Doesn't make sense.
Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by SILENTandSMART2: 2:01pm On Nov 07, 2020
ePoster:
Doesn't make sense.

What exactly are you talking about,?

I don't get it smiley
Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by ePoster: 2:05pm On Nov 07, 2020
demmymoney:

Which hole did you crawl out from?
undecided

I honestly pity those engaging you.
Take religion out of the matter, cause I'm an atheist. Convince me, give several reasons why abortion is wrong.
Assume that this is a debate and you're addressing a crowd of individuals who do not even know what the word 'God' means.

1 Like

Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by ePoster: 2:10pm On Nov 07, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

What exactly are you talking about,?

I don't get it smiley
Your comment. It's stupid that you guys make it seem as though pregnancy only occurs as a result of CONSEXUAL sex. undecided
Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by SILENTandSMART2: 2:13pm On Nov 07, 2020
ePoster:
Your comment. It's stupid that you guys make it seem as though pregnancy only occurs as a result of CONSEXUAL sex. undecided

Okay sir,

I'm sorry smiley
Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by livingchrist: 2:14pm On Nov 07, 2020
LiamMarshall:

Atleast they are still far ahead than you and country, and they also have less hoodlums disrupting peace, elections and peaceful protests, in which an unwanted child will grow up into

Do the maths
you raise your own child while advocating for a woman to keep a child that she doesn't want. That unwanted child, who grew up without love and care will come and kill your child
So unborn babies are the reason for your backwardness? Smh
If dont have anything reasonable to say keep quiet. Abortion/ murder apologists

3 Likes

Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by demmymoney(m): 2:20pm On Nov 07, 2020
ePoster:
Which hole did you crawl out from?
undecided

I honestly pity those engaging you.
Take religion out of the matter, cause I'm an atheist. Convince me, give several reasons why abortion is wrong.
Assume that this is a debate and you're addressing a crowd of individuals who do not even know what the word 'God' means.

BABA WE HAVE REMOVED GOD SINCE,HAVE BEEN AN ATHEIST FOR SOME PARTS OF MY LIFE SO I KNOW WHEN TO REMOVE GOD FROM CERTAIN DEMONIC DISCUSSIONS
LIKE THIS ONE!!!

I AM NOT CONVINCING ANY ABORTIONIST THAT ABORTION IS WRONG I ALREADY ACCEPT THAT U FELLOW ABORTIONISTS DON'T SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH IT BUT I STAND ON MY POINT THAT RAPE SHOULD ALSO BE LEGALIZED IF ABORTION TOO IS LEGALIZED SIMPLE!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by Jchimamkpa: 2:23pm On Nov 07, 2020
Please I have question for abortion supporters here. If your mother aborted you when you were in your mother's womb, will you be alive today here on earth? Yes or No.
Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by demmymoney(m): 2:26pm On Nov 07, 2020
ePoster:

ABORTION SHOULD BE REGULATED ESPECIALLY IN THE CASES OF RAPE, INCEST AND PREGNANCY LEADING TO DEATH OF THE WOMAN SIMPLE AND IN THE LAST CASE THE MAN CONSENT MUST BE SOUGHT AFTER!!!

BUT FELLOW ABORTIONISTS DON'T INPUT THE RIGHTS OF THE MAN THAT DONATED SPERM TO THE VAGINA AND MOST OF THEM DON'T HAMMER THIS THREE CASES!!!!!

ABORTION MUST NOT AND WILL NOT BE LEGALIZED FOR ALL TO ENGAGE IN BECAUSE OF SELFISH, STUPID, DEMONIC, IRRESPONSIBLE ACTIONS OF SOME SO-CALLED YOUNG ADULTS AND FULL GROWN ADULTS

RUBBISH!!!!!

But if u insist it should be legalized then RAPE SHOULD BE LEGALIZED TOO cos RAPE AND ABORTION involve penetrative sex, disregard for the opposite partner rights, not seeing the sperm and foetus as living things and also the action of DISCHARGE can be found in both actions!!!!!
Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by ePoster: 2:30pm On Nov 07, 2020
demmymoney:

BABA WE HAVE REMOVED GOD SINCE

I AM NOT CONVINCING ANY ABORTIONIST THAT ABORTION IS WRONG I ALREADY ACCEPT THAT U FELLOW ABORTIONISTS DON'T SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH IT BUT I STAND ON MY POINT THAT RAPE SHOULD ALSO BE LEGALIZED IF ABORTION TOO IS LEGALIZED SIMPLE!!!!!!

You agree that certain situations, like rape, health and all that, justify why a woman would have an abortion.
For the sake of the millions of women in these positions, should abortion not be legalized?
It would ensure their safety. As a crime, so many have lost their lives in the hands of uncertified doctors.
Why should rape be legal? It has no benefit other than onesided sexual gratification....

1 Like

Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by ePoster: 2:36pm On Nov 07, 2020
Jchimamkpa:
Please I have question for abortion supporters here. If your mother aborted you when you were in your mother's womb, will you be alive today here on earth? Yes or No.
No.

A thousand years ago, you weren't alive either.

Were you miserable? Did you miss the world you didn't know exist?
Or were you notcompletely unaware and at ease in the nothingness from where you came?

Yes or No?

An aborted baby is like a miscarriage, same as the unfertilized eggs that are released by a woman during her period.

It hasn't lived to regret "not living".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by demmymoney(m): 2:39pm On Nov 07, 2020
ePoster:
You agree that certain situations, like rape, health and all that, justify why a woman would have an abortion.
For the sake of the millions of women in these positions, should abortion not be legalized?
It would ensure their safety. As a crime, so many have lost their lives in the hands of uncertified doctors.
Why should rape be legal? It has no benefit other than onesided sexual gratification....

NIGERIA HAS ABORTION LEGALIZED FOR JUST THE CASE OF SAVING LIFE AND PRESERVING THE LIFE OF THE MOTHER......U CAN CHECK OUR LAW CODE AND IT STATES EMPHATICALLY THAT THE MAN'S CONSENT MUST BE SOUGHT AFTER

OUR ABORTION LAW IS RESTRICTIVE

1 Like

Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by ePoster: 2:43pm On Nov 07, 2020
demmymoney:

ABORTION SHOULD BE REGULATED ESPECIALLY IN THE CASES OF RAPE, INCEST AND PREGNANCY LEADING TO DEATH OF THE WOMAN SIMPLE AND IN THE LAST CASE THE MAN CONSENT MUST BE SOUGHT AFTER!!!
Regulated when it's a criminal offense?
BUT FELLOW ABORTIONISTS DON'T INPUT THE RIGHTS OF THE MAN THAT DONATED SPERM TO THE VAGINA AND MOST OF THEM DON'T HAMMER THIS THREE CASES!!!!!

ABORTION MUST NOT AND WILL NOT BE LEGALIZED FOR ALL TO ENGAGE IN BECAUSE OF SELFISH, STUPID, DEMONIC, IRRESPONSIBLE ACTIONS OF SOME SO-CALLED YOUNG ADULTS AND FULL GROWN ADULTS

RUBBISH!!!!!

But if u insist it should be legalized then RAPE SHOULD BE LEGALIZED TOO cos RAPE AND ABORTION involve penetrative sex, disregard for the opposite partner rights, not seeing the sperm and foetus as living things and also the action of DISCHARGE can be found in both actions!!!!!
Mention three benefits of rape each; to the rapist, victim and society.
I'll do the same with abortion.
Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by demmymoney(m): 2:44pm On Nov 07, 2020
ePoster:
Regulated when it's a criminal offense?
Mention three benefits of rape each; to the rapist, victim and society.
I'll do the same with abortion.

ABORTION IS LEGAL ALREADY IN NIGERIA AND ITS TO SAVE LIFE AND ALSO THE HEALTH OF THE WOMAN OOOO

BOTH RAPE AND ABORTION FOR ANY REASON WATSOVER (ASIDES THE CASES OF RAPE, INCEST AND PREGNANCY LEADING TO DEATH OF THE WOMAN) ARE FUNDAMENTALLY WRONG AND DEMONIC.

IN RAPE CASES WE EVEN HAVE VICTIMS WHO LIVE TO TELL THEIR STORIES BUT IN ABORTION THE VICTIM DOESN'T EVEN LIVE TO TELL HIS OR HER STORY

BOTH ARE SO SAD,EVIL AND IMMORAL
Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by Tozic: 3:17pm On Nov 07, 2020
undecided

The person that created this thread is crazy. Extremely crazy. 'Abortion should be legalized'. Fool!
This is what you can preach at your spare time. And when the person dies in the process the next thing is U-turn.

Teach your children this thing. Call them out and preach this thing you posted here to them. Hopefully, when they die in the process just know you are responsible for their death, never for the ones here.

Young ladies reading this, desist this topic unless you want to die a painful death.

4 Likes

Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by Kelgabriel5(m): 4:16pm On Nov 07, 2020
ePoster:
I hope you're this passionate support single mother?
you cannot equate human life with life choices of grown people baba. Human life is sacred. If people can't zip up before marriage why does an innocent child have to pay the price of someone else's recklessness and life choices. For single moms by divorce they can sue the man for his worth it's d man's child too.

1 Like

Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by Kelgabriel5(m): 4:19pm On Nov 07, 2020
ePoster:

No.

A thousand years ago, you weren't alive either.

Were you miserable? Did you miss the world you didn't know exist?
Or were you notcompletely unaware and at ease in the nothingness from where you came?
Ct
Yes or No?

An aborted baby is like a miscarriage, same as the unfertilized eggs that are released by a woman during her period.

It hasn't lived to regret "not living".
An aborted baby is not like a miscarriage. Someone clearly made d choice to terminate a life and accidental termination isn't same. Else we also should say someone drowning and someone murdered are same
Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by ePoster: 4:20pm On Nov 07, 2020
Tozic:
undecided

The person that created this thread is crazy. Extremely crazy. 'Abortion should be legalized'. Fool!
This is what you can preach at your spare time. And when the person dies in the process the next thing is U-turn
The mortality rate would decrease. So many young girls die already in the hands of quack doctors. If it's legalized, qualified physicians would be incharge of the procedure.
Why the harsh words? undecided

Teach your children this thing. Call them out and preach this thing you posted here to them. Hopefully, when they die in the process just know you are responsible for their death, never for the ones here.

Young ladies reading this, desist this topic unless you want to die a painful death.
Doesn't make sense. If I'm responsible for a girl who's pregnant, can't provide for herself and has no one to support her...I would preach this to her.
You're anti_choice? No biggie.
It hurts see babies/children suffer not an EMBRYO.

2 Likes

Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by Adasun(m): 4:25pm On Nov 07, 2020
freda506:

And the man that was 'bold' enough to have sex with her, what becomes of him?

You don't find it humorous that you, a man, are fiercely dictating what women should do with their bodies?

Abortion is health care. There's a reason why mo st civilized and progressive countries have legalized it.

you woun't be typing this trash if you where aborted.

That foetus deserve a life.wombs are to bring forth life not death.
Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by ePoster: 4:30pm On Nov 07, 2020
Kelgabriel5:

An aborted baby is not like a miscarriage. Someone clearly made d choice to terminate a life and accidental termination isn't same. Else we also should say someone drowning and someone murdered are same
He asked a question and I replied accordingly.
I compared the two with regards to the aborted child regretting not being alive. It doesn't.

As for your question, they aren't. My point is that certain important reasons warrant tough choices.
How do you expect a 16yrs old to raise a baby by herself?
In a society that would never cease to judge her?
With no support; physical/emotional/financial.

Majority of these girls end up dumping the newborns in gutters or selling them to God knows who! Most often, a ritualist.
I prefer they terminate the life of an embryo than put a baby through hell.

1 Like

Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by demmymoney(m): 4:30pm On Nov 07, 2020
ePoster:
The mortality rate would decrease. So many young girls die already in the hands of quack doctors. If it's legalized, qualified physicians would be incharge of the procedure.
Why the harsh words? undecided

Doesn't make sense. If I'm responsible for a girl who's pregnant, can't provide for herself and has no one to support her...I would preach this to her.
You're anti_choice? No biggie.
It hurts see babies/children suffer not an EMBRYO.

RADICAL FEMINISTS, ABORTIONISTS AND DEMONIC PROGRESSIVES JUST PASSED AN ABORTION LAW IN NEW ZEALAND THAT SAYS ABORTION IS ALLOWED FROM 20WEEKS (FIVE FUCKING MONTHS) AND ABOVE...... JUST IMAGINE

ARE YOU SAYING THE SPECIMEN IN HER VAGINA/WOMB IS STILL AN EMBRYO BY THE FIFTH MONTH OF THE PREGNANCY
THEN I KNOW YOU ARE SATANIC AND DONT HAVE ANY MORAL AND HUMANE COMPASS TALKLESS OF VALUES

DEMON!!!!

1 Like

Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by Kelgabriel5(m): 4:33pm On Nov 07, 2020
ePoster:
He asked a question and I replied accordingly.
I compared the two with regards to the aborted child regretting not being alive. It doesn't.

As for your question, they aren't. My point is that certain important reasons warrant tough choices.
How do you expect a 16yrs old to raise a baby by herself?
In a society that would never cease to judge her?
With no support; physical/emotional/financial.

Majority of these girls end up dumping the newborns in gutters or selling them to God knows who! Most often, a ritualist.
I prefer they terminate the life of an embryo than put a baby through hell.
If a 16 year old can't zip up, she shouldn't kill someone else. An embryo is a stage of human life evolution so make una calm down on calling a human life that to qualify it's murder

1 Like

Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by demmymoney(m): 4:36pm On Nov 07, 2020
Kelgabriel5:

If a 16 year old can't zip up, she shouldn't kill someone else. An embryo is a stage of human life evolution so make una calm down on calling a human life that to qualify it's murder

AHBI IF SHE WANTED TO Bleep SHE SHOULD HAVE bleeped RESPONSIBLY

ABORTIONISTS ARE NO DIFFERENT FROM SERIAL KILLERS!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by ePoster: 4:39pm On Nov 07, 2020
Kelgabriel5:
you cannot equate human life with life choices of grown people baba. Human life is sacred. If people can't zip up before marriage why does an innocent child have to pay the price of someone else's recklessness and life choices. For single moms by divorce they can sue the man for his worth it's d man's child too.
I asked, if a girl is raped, would you understand her desire to terminate the pregnancy?
That's hypocrisy. When a woman engages in pre_marital sex with a man, she gets blamed alone.
Society: It's your body and sole responsibility.
When she follows that logic and chooses to have an abortion...
Society: It's not your body alone.

Since the baby is individual, it should be catered to by BOTH parents.
If left to the mother, she has the right to do as she pleases. It's her body, right?

If run_away fathers don't get the heat, and single mothers are stigmatized unfairly...how do you expect a girl to keep the child?
People act according.

2 Likes

Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by demmymoney(m): 4:43pm On Nov 07, 2020
ePoster:
I asked, if a girl is raped, would you understand her desire to terminate the pregnancy?
That's hypocrisy. When a woman engages in pre_marital sex with a man, she gets blamed alone.
Society: It's your body and sole responsibility.
When she follows that logic and chooses to have an abortion...
Society: It's not your body alone.

Since the baby is individual, it should be catered to by BOTH parents.
If left to the mother, she has the right to do as she pleases. It's her body, right?

If run_away fathers don't get the heat, and single mothers are stigmatized unfairly...how do you expect a girl to keep the child?
People act according.

THEN THE SOCIETY AND FELLOW ABORTIONISTS SHOULD ADVOCATE FOR STRONG ADOPTION POLICIES RATHER THAN OUTRIGHT PLAIN MURDER (ABORTION)

ADVOCATE FOR SEX EDUCATION, CONTRACEPTIVES,STERILIZATION, ABSTINENCE.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) / Ever Seen A Very Decent-looking Girl Someone Is Sleeping With. / There Is Nobody That Will Claim He/she Didn't Do This (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.