Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,553 members, 7,819,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Abortion Should Be Legalized. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abortion Should Be Legalized. (12484 Views)

Should Prostitution Be Legalized In Nigeria? (My Opinion) / Why Homo_sexuality Should Be Legalized. / 7 Reasons Why Gay Marriage Should Be Legalized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by demmymoney(m): 10:16pm On Nov 06, 2020
Uyi168:
Good.
Every normal person should support abortion in cases like this and when pregnancy pose threats to the mother.

Sure but abortionist wants it to b legal for any reason watsover and they don't even care about rape, incest victims or if the pregnancy will lead to the death of the woman....

That's why I love Planned Parenthood vs Casey in the USA than Roe vs Wade(which is absolutely demonic and immoral)

2 Likes

Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by Uyi168: 10:20pm On Nov 06, 2020
demmymoney:

Sure but abortionist wants it to b legal for any reason watsover and they don't even care about rape, incest victims or if the pregnancy will lead to the death of the woman....

That's why I love Planned Parenthood vs Casey in the USA than Roe vs Wade(which is absolutely demonic and immoral)
I'm totally against indiscrimate abortion.
It should be frown upon.

1 Like

Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by Jackossky(m): 10:34pm On Nov 06, 2020
I support abortion, why give birth to a kid you can't take care of or one that would suffer for most of his formative years?

3 Likes

Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by Okoroawusa: 10:41pm On Nov 06, 2020
Abortion that is like water everywhere in Nigeria.

Legalising it will cause unnecessary noise. Make dem leave am like this. We know as e dey go.

Abi you be small pikin?
Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by justiniyke29: 10:52pm On Nov 06, 2020
[/quote] Idiot if you actually read the op post you would have see where he/she spoke about rape and the stigma associated with keeping the pregnancy.
how does abortion involve penetrative sex as you are blabing about?

If i may ask mr moral compass, how many poor children have you fed,clothed or trained in school? how many single mothers have you helped to ease the burden of motherhood?
You sit there on your moral high horse and judge what a person choose to do with her body when its not your business and you cant lift a finger to ease the pain.

1 Like

Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by demmymoney(m): 11:01pm On Nov 06, 2020
justiniyke29:
Idiot if you actually read the op post you would have see where he/she spoke about rape and the stigma associated with keeping the pregnancy.
how does abortion involve penetrative sex as you are blabing about?

If i may ask mr moral compass, how many poor children have you fed,clothed or trained in school? how many single mothers have you helped to ease the burden of motherhood?
You sit there on your moral high horse and judge what a person choose to do with her body when its not your business and you cant lift a finger to ease the pain.

Abortion should not be legalized but should be regulated especially in cases regarding rape, incest and pregnancy leading to death of the woman any other reason is very foolish, irresponsible, and immoral

Yes u say it's her body but isn't the man SPERM that fertilized her useless eggs.
And yes rape and abortion involve penetrative sex!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by freda506(f): 11:29pm On Nov 06, 2020
Adasun:
trash! Any lady that is bold enough to open her legs should take whatever comes with it.

I condem abortion! Except for some few circumstances like health risk,rape(her choice)eta el
And the man that was 'bold' enough to have sex with her, what becomes of him?

You don't find it humorous that you, a man, are fiercely dictating what women should do with their bodies?

Abortion is health care. There's a reason why mo st civilized and progressive countries have legalized it.

1 Like

Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by demmymoney(m): 11:52pm On Nov 06, 2020
freda506:

And the man that was 'bold' enough to have sex with her, what becomes of him?

You don't find it humorous that you, a man, are fiercely dictating what women should do with their bodies?

Abortion is health care. There's a reason why mo st civilized and progressive countries have legalized it.

Don't u find it alarming that u don't consider the man's donation of sperm into the stupid vagina also

But there are other options that are far better than abortion regarding reproduction,moreover the man consent must be sought after before abortion. Moreover wen both parties were having sex didn't they know it's their responsibility to handle Watever happens before, during and after the sex.

We have sex education, contraceptives,abstinence,sterilization, advocating for strong adoption policies that is Wat a moral country should b campaigning for

Abortion should be considered only in three cases; RAPE, INCEST AND PREGNANCY LEADING TO DEATH OF THE WOMAN.

Feminism, legalized of LGBTQ and abortion doesn't make a society progressive if not countries like China, Russia, UAE won't b considered civilized and progressive nations.

1 Like

Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by Hermes119: 11:56pm On Nov 06, 2020
demmymoney:

Abortion should not be legalized but should be regulated especially in cases regarding rape, incest and pregnancy leading to death of the woman any other reason is very foolish, irresponsible, and immoral

Yes u say it's her body but isn't the man SPERM that fertilized her useless eggs.
And yes rape and abortion involve penetrative sex!!!!!!

I need a simple and short answer to this question

Do u consider abortion as murder ?
Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by Korllami007: 11:56pm On Nov 06, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
legal occupant?! Under which constitution?

An embryo or foetus has no rights. It depends on the mother for sustainance. It can't even breathe.

Until it is born, and can survive on it's own. It is not a person with fundamental human rights.

This one na stone-cold and can even slaughter 8 months child as long as it's in the womb. shocked

3 Likes

Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by demmymoney(m): 11:57pm On Nov 06, 2020
Hermes119:

I need a simple and short answer to this question

Do u consider abortion as murder ?

MURDER OF THE HIGHEST ORDER!!!!!!!
Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by Hermes119: 11:59pm On Nov 06, 2020
demmymoney:

MURDER OF THE HIGHEST ORDER!!!!!!!

What happens in the case of rape or when the pregnancy is a threat like the one u pointed out,assuming its murder does that mean murder is permissible under those circumstances ?
Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by demmymoney(m): 12:04am On Nov 07, 2020
Hermes119:

What happens in the case of rape or when the pregnancy is a threat like the one u pointed out,assuming its murder does that mean murder is permissible under those circumstances ?

It is permissible as long as certain factors are considered like the psychology of the woman, the health of the baby,duration of the baby in the womb etc.

And also if the rape victim wants to keep the child then there should be a strong adoption centre that will cater for the needs of the baby and a psychological centre to cater for the psychological needs of the woman.

In the case of pregnancy leading to death that one is a no Brainer cos the medical professionals would have done their own work and wud have told both parties everything they need to know about the pregnancy and surely in cases like that abortion is the best solution cos the woman's life is in danger.

But abortion for watsover reason asides RAPE, INCEST AND PREGNANCY LEADING TO DEATH OF THE WOMAN is plain STUPID and IMMORAL and won't b tolerated!!!!!
Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by MrTAnonymous(m): 1:12am On Nov 07, 2020
ePoster:
Just stating a fact.

No one is forced to have an abortion.

It's a choice and therefore should be legal.

If a woman doesn't want a child, no matter how she got pregnant (though most are victims of sexual molestion) then she should be able to enforce her right to get rid of it!

There aren't strict laws in place to prosecute run away fathers, and those set in place aren't enforced as they should.
Our society is one that condemns single-motherhood...

So why should anyone force a woman to accept responsibilities that she would later be stigmatized for?

Because of religion?
Your morals shouldn't dictate what others 'can' and 'can not' do.

Your faith doesn't permit abortion?

Great! Don't do it.

But that doesn't place you in the position to judge anyone. Especially those who don't care what you believe in.

Killing of an unborn baby hurts your heart?

Too bad! No one lives their life for you. Deal with the bitter truth!

People have the right to make decisions that wouldn't favor you.

God bless you for this piece bro! I have never aborted in my life and I don't plan on doing that but that will never make me judge someone who wants to abort her baby.

I mean we all have choices, why should I judge someone else's choice when it doesn't even affect me personally, it is absurd.

In a sane clime, abortion should be legalized.

God bless you once again!
You actually said my mind!

Don't mind hypocrites who are always ready to "bash" you, most of them have aborted more than once, don't mind them that is just how they are, they are hypocrites

Incase you don't know na me talk

3 Likes

Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by Jesslove(f): 1:33am On Nov 07, 2020
Lol even those that sleep in abortion clinics in Nigeria will tell you it shouldn't be legalized

Yes abortion should be made legal in Nigeria ! Because I can't comprehend why it would be better to bring a child into a world when you are not ready for it.

I know haters will say use protection

Beht! Excizzz me hater,izzit your enjoyment?

3 Likes

Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by Elliot2(m): 2:09am On Nov 07, 2020
I wonder what next concept these black slaves will support that their white lords will lead. As Africans, we are perpetual slaves to any concept the white man throws at us, from religion to feminism to red pill to democracy to just about anything! Even the very absurd, we always have willful slaves. We can never create any world view about anything that will lead others to follow.

1 Like

Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by Elliot2(m): 2:29am On Nov 07, 2020
ModestGal:
I curse anyone who will bring a child to this world to suffer, these children usually wish to not have been born, some of them end up miserable, and many commits suicide at the end. I think it would have been better to abort them when they weren't existing and not aware of anyworld or a useless country called Nigeria.

I'm even thinking people should stop giving birth in NIGERIA sef. Especially, poor people. Abi what's the essence of being a Nigerian and bringing another being to come suffer

Sex should be banned in NIGERIA
#bansex
I may not have all the billions in the world or living the best life but curse be unto all abortionists if I were aborted. Children are not the cause of the problems of the world, adults are.

1 Like

Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by Liposure: 2:37am On Nov 07, 2020
Jesslove:
Lol even those that sleep in abortion clinics in Nigeria will tell you it shouldn't be legalized

Yes abortion should be made legal in Nigeria ! Because I can't comprehend why it would be better to bring a child into a world when you are not ready for it.

if you can be careless by having sex without condom then be ready to keep the baby when it happens

4 Likes

Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by MrTAnonymous(m): 2:51am On Nov 07, 2020
Liposure:
if you can be careless by having sex without condom. Then be ready to keep the baby when it happen

Who are you to tell her to keep a baby she doesn't want to keep?

Don't you realize the world doesn't rotate round you or your ideas?

Every choice has it own consequences and she has made hers, why not let her be.

2 Likes

Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by LVStone(m): 2:54am On Nov 07, 2020
MhisTahrah:
I totally agree with you op. Abortion should be legalized and contraceptives should be made widely available.It annoys me to see little children without any form of proper care walking aimlessly on the streets.

Whether legalised or not people are still doing abortion, one thing that is sure is that expect higher death rate and degeneration of systems and values in all ramifications a case of the USA can help further.

For your point on a little child suffering due to unplanned pregnancy, its not the fault.of the parent, direct your frustration to the government. We have countries taking care of their citizens including education. So don't advance the course of the devil with the poverty created by your failed government.

Righteousness exalts, sin demotes!

1 Like

Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by Karleb(m): 3:46am On Nov 07, 2020
How many people has ever been arrested for abortion?
Abortion is illegally legal and it is an option. Use your head.

3 Likes

Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by DrFunmisticGlow: 5:47am On Nov 07, 2020
Korllami007:

This one na stone-cold and can even slaughter 8 months child as long as it's in the womb. shocked
Correction!!!

An 8 months old foetus can be delivered as premature and survive.

As long as the foetus is under 3 months and carrying it to term will not favor it or the mother, i am very down. 3 months is more than enough to make a decision on whether you want the child or not. At least, most of the time, if a pregnancy wants to die, it usually does so within that first 3 months. Nature will eliminate.

But after 3 months, the potential of it surviving is greatly increased and cannot be ignored. Doctors will be less inclined to listen to a mother who just wants to abort the baby because it's saturday.

The only thing that makes termination more likely is if the baby has known chromosomal abnormalities that may make life hell, in most of those cases, the pregnancy terminates itself. Or if the pregnancy will endanger the mother's life if not removed immediately.

The stories i have to tell from the labor room ehn!! I need to write a book

1 Like

Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by freda506(f): 5:51am On Nov 07, 2020
demmymoney:

Don't u find it alarming that u don't consider the man's donation of sperm into the stupid vagina also

But there are other options that are far better than abortion regarding reproduction,moreover the man consent must be sought after before abortion. Moreover wen both parties were having sex didn't they know it's their responsibility to handle Watever happens before, during and after the sex.

We have sex education, contraceptives,abstinence,sterilization, advocating for strong adoption policies that is Wat a moral country should b campaigning for

Abortion should be considered only in three cases; RAPE, INCEST AND PREGNANCY LEADING TO DEATH OF THE WOMAN.

Feminism, legalized of LGBTQ and abortion doesn't make a society progressive if not countries like China, Russia, UAE won't b considered civilized and progressive nations.
Dear, you are a man. Your opinion on women's bodies is simply worthless. But if you want to go there, okay. If most men stayed to take care of their responsibilities, I bet you abortions would drop significantly.

You cannot ban abortions. You can only make tgem unsafe. People still have abortions in Nigeria, they only go to quacks.

But if abortions are legalized, they'll become safe, and the risk of complications would be minimal, if not non-existent.

Abrahamic religions forbid contraception. Remember 'Be fruitful and multiply?'. So, good luck selling sex education to deeply religious Nigerians. Who are also, btw, very much uneducated and impoverished.

There are currently about 11 million out-of-school children; IDP camps are full of poorly taken care of children and the already-insufficient orphanages are underfunded and underegulated. How come our 'morals' and 'pro-life' stance haven't helped them?

Again, abortion is health care. A woman shouldn't owe anyone any explanation for terminating an embryo. Better an abortion than for more children to suffer. We are 200 million ffs and the vast majority of us languish in poverty.

I agree, China and Russia aren't anyone's model countries for human rights. But even they have legalized abortions.

4 Likes

Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by Emarvel(m): 7:47am On Nov 07, 2020
demmymoney:

BEING AN ABORTIONIST DOESN'T MEAN U ARE MATURED GUY SMH!!!!
I never said abortion makes you matured.
BUH
Insulting someone when you're trying to prove a point, means you're immature.
Imagine yourself as member in your state HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY and you're tryna prove a point, then you insult the speaker of the house.
That's your immaturity out in public
Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by Emarvel(m): 7:50am On Nov 07, 2020
Karleb:
How many people has ever been arrested for abortion?

Abortion is illegally legal and it is an option. Use your head.
Nah, not truee.....
In govt owned hospitals, you're not allowed to abort,unless the foetus threatened the woman's life
Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by Karleb(m): 7:55am On Nov 07, 2020
Emarvel:

Nah, not truee.....
In govt owned hospitals, you're not allowed to abort,unless the foetus threatened the woman's life

What is the ratio of government to private hospitals in Nigeria?
Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by demmymoney(m): 8:07am On Nov 07, 2020
freda506:

Dear, you are a man. Your opinion on women's bodies is simply worthless. But if you want to go there, okay. If most men stayed to take care of their responsibilities, I bet you abortions would drop significantly.

You cannot ban abortions. You can only make tgem unsafe. People still have abortions in Nigeria, they only go to quacks.

But if abortions are legalized, they'll become safe, and the risk of complications would be minimal, if not non-existent.

Abrahamic religions forbid contraception. Remember 'Be fruitful and multiply?'. So, good luck selling sex education to deeply religious Nigerians. Who are also, btw, very much uneducated and impoverished.

There are currently about 11 million out-of-school children; IDP camps are full of poorly taken care of children and the already-insufficient orphanages are underfunded and underegulated. How come our 'morals' and 'pro-life' stance haven't helped them?

Again, abortion is health care. A woman shouldn't owe anyone any explanation for terminating an embryo. Better an abortion than for more children to suffer. We are 200 million ffs and the vast majority of us languish in poverty.

I agree, China and Russia aren't anyone's model countries for human rights. But even they have legalized abortions.

From Wat u said now it's like u think poverty in Nigeria will reduce because of legalization of abortion and I kinda doubt. Poverty or wealth is not related to abortion at all but sound economic policies.

Okay remove contraceptives but the bible is not against it tho,the bible preaches abstinence,theres also sterilization, and what of advocating for strong adoption policies than just legalizing abortion anyhow all because u want to Bleep around irresponsibly.

Children from IDP camps are a result of government bad policies on terrorism and not because of poverty, most of them had parents before the war please. Rather u should be clamouring for strong adoption policies to cater for those IDP kids instead of abortion.

China legalizing abortion isn't to enable fucking irresponsibly on a grand scale but for population growth and even though it has never relatively affected their economy in any way,abortion doesn't equal intelligence!!!!!!.....Russia legalizing abortion is just like Planned Parenthood vs Casey in the USA.

Please and please Dont justify ur selfish nature to open ur legs anyhow all because u don't have self control and start blaming children. Wen u were fucking irresponsibly why didn't u take responsibility before, during and after the sex.

Feminism is very flawed in the area of sex because man and woman can and will never be equal, it's nature u can't fight it. The woman can't just grow embryo on its own, she needs a man's sperm so to disregard the man's right wen considering abortion is equal to RAPE to me.

Before u sleep with a man do it responsibly and ensure he's a responsible man don't be so gullible and stupid that u just Bleep him without sense. God gave us brain but some people choose not to use it because of their sexual lust and selfish desires.

Abortionists are equal to serial killers, no difference between them at all. Both are selfish, inhumane and demonic.

And I don't know why abortionists don't clamour for legalization of RAPE cos they both have the same acts of penetrative sex, disregard for the opposite partner rights, seeing the sperm and foetus as a nonliving thing and Action of DISCHARGE from the penis and vagina from the man and the woman respectively!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by demmymoney(m): 8:11am On Nov 07, 2020
MrTAnonymous:

God bless you for this piece bro! I have never aborted in my life and I don't plan on doing that but that will never make me judge someone who wants to abort her baby.

I mean we all have choices, why should I judge someone else's choice when it doesn't even affect me personally, it is absurd.

In a sane clime, abortion should be legalized.

God bless you once again!
You actually said my mind!

Don't mind hypocrites who are always ready to "bash" you, most of them have aborted more than once, don't mind them that is just how they are, they are hypocrites

We are going to judge u regardless of ur actions especially ABORTION COS IT'S NOT A HUMANE THING TO DO JUST LIKE THE WAY PEOPLE JUDGE RAPIST AND RAPE VICTIMS BUT IN THE ABORTION CASE THE VICTIM DOESN'T LIVE TO TELL THE STORY ALL THE TIME AS COMPARED TO RAPE CASE.

AND IF U DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO JUDGE THEN LEGALIZE ABORTION AND RAPE ALL TOGETHER NI EHN

1 Like

Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by demmymoney(m): 8:15am On Nov 07, 2020
Emarvel:

I never said abortion makes you matured.
BUH
Insulting someone when you're trying to prove a point, means you're immature.
Imagine yourself as member in your state HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY and you're tryna prove a point, then you insult the speaker of the house.
That's your immaturity out in public

Be a proud ABORTIONISTS that is Wat we call people like you because you stand for abortion so I don't understand this ur talk. I'm even respecting you by calling you by ur name... A PASSIONATE ABORTIONIST

2 Likes

Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by demmymoney(m): 8:18am On Nov 07, 2020
Jesslove:

Don't Praise ur stupid sexual and selfish desires and start blaming the embryo in ur womb for ur stupid and irresponsible actions please...

If u want to Bleep around please do it responsibly cos u are responsible before, during and after the sex don't b a fool and succumb to ur fleshy and selfish and demonic desires.... Thank you!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by demmymoney(m): 8:25am On Nov 07, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
Correction!!!

An 8 months old foetus can be delivered as premature and survive.

As long as the foetus is under 3 months and carrying it to term will not favor it or the mother, i am very down. 3 months is more than enough to make a decision on whether you want the child or not. At least, most of the time, if a pregnancy wants to die, it usually does so within that first 3 months. Nature will eliminate.

But after 3 months, the potential of it surviving is greatly increased and cannot be ignored. Doctors will be less inclined to listen to a mother who just wants to abort the baby because it's saturday.

The only thing that makes termination more likely is if the baby has known chromosomal abnormalities that may make life hell, in most of those cases, the pregnancy terminates itself. Or if the pregnancy will endanger the mother's life if not removed immediately.

The stories i have to tell from the labor room ehn!! I need to write a book

BUT STUPID NEW ZEALAND FEMINISTS AND ABORTIONISTS PASSED A LAW THAT PERMITS ABORTION FROM 20 WEEKS( 5 FUCKING MONTHS) AND ABOVE AND ITS A SO-CALLED PROGRESSIVE NATION RULED BY DEMONIC WOMEN CALLED FEMINIST.

VERY DEMONIC COUNTRY!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:27am On Nov 07, 2020
demmymoney:

BUT STUPID NEW ZEALAND FEMINISTS AND ABORTIONISTS PASSED A LAW THAT PERMITS ABORTION FROM 20 WEEKS AND ABOVE AND ITS A SO-CALLED PROGRESSIVE NATION RULED BY DEMONIC WOMEN CALLED FEMINIST.

VERY DEMONIC COUNTRY!!!!!
Are we in new Zealand? Stop having headache and blue balls on thier matter.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Pretty Woman / 10 Ghanaian Ladies Who Took #nobraday Too Serious Than They Should [photos] / How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.