Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Abortion Should Be Legalized. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abortion Should Be Legalized. (12455 Views)

Should Prostitution Be Legalized In Nigeria? (My Opinion) / Why Homo_sexuality Should Be Legalized. / 7 Reasons Why Gay Marriage Should Be Legalized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by ePoster: 7:46pm On Nov 07, 2020
demmymoney:

Demon WE WILL SEE WHO WUD BE SWORN INTO THE USA PRESIDENCY BY JANUARY 20TH 2021
JUST PIN THIS TEXT SOMEWHERE THANK GOD I KNOW UR MONIKER
THE WAR IS FAR FROM OVER!!!!!!
You're insane!
I've warned Tozic, now you? Don't comment on my thread using nasty words.
Pass your message with respect.
You argue alot. Don't quote me again. Thanks!
Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by Adasun(m): 8:11pm On Nov 07, 2020
freda506:

As usual, uneducated and ignorant. Go pick up a Brighter Grammar text, and stay away from speaking on women’s bodies.
As expected.You girls are so predictable.

You lack what to say.

Fruitful women out there,your womb is so precious,a spring that bring forth life.don't turn it into a grave yard all in the name of modernisation.
Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by livingchrist: 8:22pm On Nov 07, 2020
Lol, I knew this would from a luciferian feminist idiot.
The church is still here, satan can never take over completely, even if he does it is only for a very very short time before the boss of all bosses shows up.
Gay, transgender, feminism, nazism,communism and all such like filth are from the luciferians, their idea is to create a world without God, they are all celebrating Democrats victory but they dont know this may be the last warning from God.

1 Like

Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by demmymoney(m): 8:42pm On Nov 07, 2020
ePoster:
You're insane!

I've warned Tozic, now you?
Don't comment on my thread using nasty words.

I just learnt Biden's win is based on projection and it's not yet official cos litigation of election fraud and irregularities will be ongoing this coming weeks and I trust my Supreme Court to officially declare Trump as the President-elect!!!!!

U people better don't celebrate yet oo

Next week is going to be HOT!!!!

1 Like

Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by demmymoney(m): 8:54pm On Nov 07, 2020
Text of a statement from President Donald Trump on US election result:

“We all know why Joe Biden is rushing to falsely pose as the winner, and why his media allies are trying so hard to help him: they don’t want the truth to be exposed. The simple fact is this election is far from over. Joe Biden has not been certified as the winner of any states, let alone any of the highly contested states headed for mandatory recounts, or states where our campaign has valid and legitimate legal challenges that could determine the ultimate victor. In Pennsylvania, for example, our legal observers were not permitted meaningful access to watch the counting process. Legal votes decide who is president, not the news media.

“Beginning Monday, our campaign will start prosecuting our case in court to ensure election laws are fully upheld and the rightful winner is seated. The American People are entitled to an honest election: that means counting all legal ballots, and not counting any illegal ballots. This is the only way to ensure the public has full confidence in our election. It remains shocking that the Biden campaign refuses to agree with this basic principle and wants ballots counted even if they are fraudulent, manufactured, or cast by ineligible or deceased voters. Only a party engaged in wrongdoing would unlawfully keep observers out of the count room – and then fight in court to block their access.

“So what is Biden hiding? I will not rest until the American People have the honest vote count they deserve and that Democracy demands.”

1 Like

Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by ePoster: 8:54pm On Nov 07, 2020
demmymoney:

I just learnt Biden's win is based on projection and it's not yet official cos litigation of election fraud and irregularities will be ongoing this coming weeks and I trust my Supreme Court to officially declare Trump as the President-elect!!!!!

U people better don't celebrate yet oo

Next week is going to be HOT!!!!
I was hoping that you had slept off.
Election fraud? Lmao!
Yen yen yen, keep consoling yourself.
Amerians have chosen...no one wants Trump.
Deep down, neither do you.

You'll learn to love the open_minded Joe and his policies.
Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by demmymoney(m): 8:58pm On Nov 07, 2020
ePoster:
I was hoping that you had slept off.
Election fraud? Lmao!
Yen yen yen, keep consoling yourself.
Amerians have chosen...no one wants Trump.
Deep down, neither do you.

You'll learn to love the open_minded Joe and his policies.

“We all know why Joe Biden is rushing to falsely pose as the winner, and why his media allies are trying so hard to help him: they don’t want the truth to be exposed. The simple fact is this election is far from over. Joe Biden has not been certified as the winner of any states, let alone any of the highly contested states headed for mandatory recounts, or states where our campaign has valid and legitimate legal challenges that could determine the ultimate victor. In Pennsylvania, for example, our legal observers were not permitted meaningful access to watch the counting process. Legal votes decide who is president, not the news media.

“Beginning Monday, our campaign will start prosecuting our case in court to ensure election laws are fully upheld and the rightful winner is seated. The American People are entitled to an honest election: that means counting all legal ballots, and not counting any illegal ballots. This is the only way to ensure the public has full confidence in our election. It remains shocking that the Biden campaign refuses to agree with this basic principle and wants ballots counted even if they are fraudulent, manufactured, or cast by ineligible or deceased voters. Only a party engaged in wrongdoing would unlawfully keep observers out of the count room – and then fight in court to block their access.

“So what is Biden hiding? I will not rest until the American People have the honest vote count they deserve and that Democracy demands.”

HE WHO LAUGHS LAST LAUGHS BEST AND LAUGHS THE LOUDEST!!!!

On January 20th 2021; the mainstream media,the big tech leftist companies, stupid countries congratulating Joe Biden win projection and not the official result will be put to shame.

The Supreme Court is going to determine the winner of this election!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by Tozic: 9:24pm On Nov 07, 2020
ePoster:
You're insane!

I've warned Tozic, now you?
Don't comment on my thread using nasty words.

I am not a Gay Mr. genderless.
Pass your message and let me be without quoting my moniker. Is that too hard for you? Why are you acting this way please? like why
All this desperation self. Only you know what's eating you up.

1 Like

Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by ePoster: 9:28pm On Nov 07, 2020
[s][/s]
demmymoney:

You're not making sense. Donald can rant for all I care..doesn't change a thing.
Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by proclinician: 9:30pm On Nov 07, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
The Church's duty is to take care of your rejects, really?!!!

How much do you pay your church to look after such children? Compare that to how much you spend to raise your own children(if you have any), then divide that by the number of children this church is supposed to raise.

You sound entitled in that comment. A child is meant to be raised by willing parent's to be contributing members of society, not by an institution whose purpose is to provide moral guidance.

I don't blame you for your thinking tho. Since the church likes preaching against fornication and abortion, maybe the church deserves to raise abandoned children that would have been spared much suffering if a condom was used or an abortion done. That should be their punishment.

Very solid and analytical argument. Your school fees were never in vain.

1 Like

Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by ePoster: 9:34pm On Nov 07, 2020
Tozic:

I am not a Gay Mr. genderless.
Pass your message and let me be without quoting my moniker. Is that too hard for you? Why are you acting this way please? like why
All this desperation self. Only you know what's eating you up.
What's wrong with you?
When did I mention that I'm gay? Stop insinuating.

The message I passed involved you!

Desperation? You commented on my thread rudely, so I quoted you.

I didn't even know you existed till this evening.

What's wrong with you guys? Another moniker I quoted also has this exaggerated impression of himself.

If you have a problem with someone calling you out for the trash you write, simply state so.

You're contradicting yourself: "mister" + "genderless" don't go together.
Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by demmymoney(m): 9:49pm On Nov 07, 2020
ePoster:
[s][/s] You're not making sense. Donald can rant for all I care..doesn't change a thing.

SLEEPY JOE IF ELECTED WHICH I DOUBT WILL DIE IN OFFICE AND ABORTIONIST HARRIS WILL BECOME PRESIDENT..... CHAI I CAN'T IMAGINE HOW AMERICAN SOCIETY WUD BE LIKE IF THIS HAPPENED

ANYWAYS SUPREME COURT AWAITS TRUMP AND VICTORY IS OURS FOR THE TAKEN!!!!

JUST ENJOY THIS MOMENT OF TEMPORARY PROJECTION VICTORY
Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by ePoster: 9:54pm On Nov 07, 2020
demmymoney:

SLEEPY JOE IF ELECTED WHICH I DOUBT WILL DIE IN OFFICE AND ABORTIONIST HARRIS WILL BECOME PRESIDENT..... CHAI I CAN'T IMAGINE HOW AMERICAN SOCIETY WUD BE LIKE IF THIS HAPPENED

ANYWAYS SUPREME COURT AWAITS TRUMP AND VICTORY IS OURS FOR THE TAKEN!!!!

JUST ENJOY THIS MOMENT OF TEMPORARY PROJECTION VICTORY
How a black man supports an unapologetic racist beats my imagination.
Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by demmymoney(m): 10:03pm On Nov 07, 2020
ePoster:
How a black man supports an unapologetic racist beats my imagination.

TRUMP ISNT A RACIST AND HAS NEVER SAID ANY RACIAL STATEMENT BEFORE ON THE OTHER HAND JOE BIDEN SAID AND APOLOGIZED FOR MAKING A RACIAL STATEMENT.... "IF U DONT VOTE THEN U ARE NOT BLACK"...please Google it if u doubt!!!

THE RADICAL LEFT USE RACE AS A POLITICAL TOOL,THEY ARE THE ONES ENSLAVING THE BLACK AND COLORED RACES ACROSS AMERICA.

TRUMP HAS DONE SO MUCH MORE FOR THE BLACK AND COLORED RACES IN AMERICA THAN ANY PRESIDENT EVER IN THE HISTORY OF AMERICA!!!!!

PEOPLE ARE WAKING UP FROM THE LIES MAINSTREAM MEDIA IS PROPAGATING ABOUT RACIAL WARS.

THE LEFT WILLING AND SUBTLY DIVIDED AMERICA AND NOW SLEEPY JOE IS SAYING THEY SHOULD UNITE.... THEY THINK PEOPLE ARE FUCKING DUMB, ASIDES THEIR DUMB SUPPORTERS THO COS THEY ARE NATURALLY DULL AND STUPID.

JANUARY 20TH 2021 IS THE DAY TRUMP WILL B SWORN IN AS THE PRESIDENT-ELECT WHICH B OFFICIAL VIA THE SUPREME COURT!!!!

1 Like

Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by ePoster: 10:11pm On Nov 07, 2020
demmymoney:

TRUMP ISNT A RACIST AND HAS NEVER SAID ANY RACIAL STATEMENT BEFORE ON THE OTHER HAND JOE BIDEN SAID AND APOLOGIZED FOR MAKING A RACIAL STATEMENT.... "IF U DONT VOTE THEN U ARE NOT BLACK"...please Google it if u doubt!!!

THE RADICAL LEFT USE RACE AS A POLITICAL TOOL,THEY ARE THE ONES ENSLAVING THE BLACK AND COLORED RACES ACROSS AMERICA.

TRUMP HAS DONE SO MUCH MORE FOR THE BLACK AND COLORED RACES IN AMERICA THAN ANY PRESIDENT EVER IN THE HISTORY OF AMERICA!!!!!

PEOPLE ARE WAKING UP FROM THE LIES MAINSTREAM MEDIA IS PROPAGATING ABOUT RACIAL WARS.

THE LEFT WILLING AND SUBTLY DIVIDED AMERICA AND NOW SLEEPY JOE IS SAYING THEY SHOULD UNITE.... THEY THINK PEOPLE ARE FUCKING DUMB, ASIDES THEIR DUMB SUPPORTERS THO COS THEY ARE NATURALLY DULL AND STUPID.

JANUARY 20TH 2021 IS THE DAY TRUMP WILL B SWORN IN AS THE PRESIDENT-ELECT WHICH B OFFICIAL VIA THE SUPREME COURT!!!!

I'll deactivate if he is. Deal?
Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by Tozic: 10:12pm On Nov 07, 2020
ePoster:
What's wrong with you?
When did I mention that I'm gay? Stop insinuating.

The message I passed involved you!

Desperation? You commented on my thread rudely, so I quoted you.

I didn't even know you existed till this evening.

What's wrong with you guys? Another moniker I quoted also has this exaggerated impression of himself.

If you have a problem with someone calling you out for the trash you write, simply state so.

You're contradicting yourself: "mister" + "genderless" don't go together.

Something is wrong with you.

1 Like

Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by ePoster: 10:16pm On Nov 07, 2020
Tozic:

Something is wrong with you.
Fact1? The other person I quoted denied it too.
Sorry I mentioned your moniker. Just overly excited for Joe!
As for knowing you, sorry. Maybe I've forgotten though. *shrugs*
Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by demmymoney(m): 10:19pm On Nov 07, 2020
ePoster:
I'll deactivate if he is. Deal?

Same here

deal!!!!!
Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by Tozic: 10:23pm On Nov 07, 2020
ePoster:
Fact1?
The other person I quoted denied it too.

Sorry I mentioned your moniker. Just overly excited for Joe!

As for knowing you, sorry. Maybe I've forgotten though.
*shrugs*

Sleep well.
Don't QUOTE this, don't LIKE and don't SHARE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by Kelgabriel5(m): 10:38pm On Nov 07, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Who knows how many Jeffrey Dahmers' and Ted Bundys' have been aborted?
choice to life is not negotiable but choices we make in life it's ours
Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by demmymoney(m): 10:39pm On Nov 07, 2020
It's funny how democrats are celebrating in the streets currently nd no social distancing but during the democrat campaign they were not much large crowds like the ones we are seeing currently in this false celebration of Joe Biden and abortionist Harris projection win

And CNN them were attacking Trump election campaign for not social distancing

Hmm something is fishy

1 Like

Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by freda506(f): 10:46pm On Nov 07, 2020
demmymoney:

From Wat u said now it's like u think poverty in Nigeria will reduce because of legalization of abortion and I kinda doubt. Poverty or wealth is not related to abortion at all but sound economic policies.

Okay remove contraceptives but the bible is not against it tho,the bible preaches abstinence,theres also sterilization, and what of advocating for strong adoption policies than just legalizing abortion anyhow all because u want to Bleep around irresponsibly.

Children from IDP camps are a result of government bad policies on terrorism and not because of poverty, most of them had parents before the war please. Rather u should be clamouring for strong adoption policies to cater for those IDP kids instead of abortion.

China legalizing abortion isn't to enable fucking irresponsibly on a grand scale but for population growth and even though it has never relatively affected their economy in any way,abortion doesn't equal intelligence!!!!!!.....Russia legalizing abortion is just like Planned Parenthood vs Casey in the USA.

Please and please Dont justify ur selfish nature to open ur legs anyhow all because u don't have self control and start blaming children. Wen u were fucking irresponsibly why didn't u take responsibility before, during and after the sex.

Feminism is very flawed in the area of sex because man and woman can and will never be equal, it's nature u can't fight it. The woman can't just grow embryo on its own, she needs a man's sperm so to disregard the man's right wen considering abortion is equal to RAPE to me.

Before u sleep with a man do it responsibly and ensure he's a responsible man don't be so gullible and stupid that u just Bleep him without sense. God gave us brain but some people choose not to use it because of their sexual lust and selfish desires.

Abortionists are equal to serial killers, no difference between them at all. Both are selfish, inhumane and demonic.

And I don't know why abortionists don't clamour for legalization of RAPE cos they both have the same acts of penetrative sex, disregard for the opposite partner rights, seeing the sperm and foetus as a nonliving thing and Action of DISCHARGE from the penis and vagina from the man and the woman respectively!!!!!

Yes, the poverty rate would reduce if people stopped birthing kids they cannot afford to raise. It’s common sense.

Nigeria is a secular state. The teachings of the Bible cannot and shouldn’t be the basis of our daily living. If your religion forbids abortion, then YOU shouldn’t do it.

So, the people of Borno were living well before terrorism, huh? Wrong. Very wrong. Besides, my point flew over your head. If you and your fellow bible thumpers are that concerned about ‘life’, why haven’t you adopted these already here and already suffering ones?

Again, your self-centered nature is at play. Not everyone knows about contraception. Not everyone can afford them. Not every pregnancy is a result of consensual sex. Once again, a moot point.

You are an absolute slowpoke for comparing rape to aborting an embryo. Your poor grasp of the English language gave your ignorance away, but this solidifies it.
Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by demmymoney(m): 10:51pm On Nov 07, 2020
freda506:

Yes, the poverty rate would reduce if people stopped birthing kids they cannot afford to raise. It’s common sense.

Nigeria is a secular state. The teachings of the Bible cannot and shouldn’t be the basis of our daily living. If your religion forbids abortion, then YOU shouldn’t do it.

So, the people of Borno were living well before terrorism, huh? Wrong. Very wrong. Besides, my point flew over your head. If you and your fellow bible thumpers are that concerned about ‘life’, why haven’t you adopted these already here and already suffering ones?

Again, your self-centered nature is at play. Not everyone knows about contraception. Not everyone can afford them. Not every pregnancy is a result of consensual sex. Once again, a moot point.

You are an absolute slowpoke for comparing rape to aborting an embryo. Your poor grasp of the English language gave your ignorance away, but this solidifies it.

Bloody passionate abortionist abeg go away I no get ur time......I am thinking about how Trump is going to win the election

Anyways I have made my point and I stand by it,LEGALIZE ABORTION FOR ANY REASON WATSOVER THEN RAPE SHOULD ALSO BE LEGALIZED TOO... SIMPLE!!!!!

I will never justify the killing and murdering of unborn children all because of ur stupid, reckless and irresponsible sexual lifestyle
Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by freda506(f): 10:54pm On Nov 07, 2020
Adasun:
As expected.You girls are so predictable.

You lack what to say.

Fruitful women out there,your womb is so precious,a spring that bring forth life.don't turn it into a grave yard all in the name of modernisation.
Women don't owe you shit, geezer. Our bodies, our choices. A concept that is very foreign to you

Reproductive rights are here to stay. If you don't like it, you're free to remove yourself from existence. Trust me, you'd be doing the world a huge favor. One less troglodyte to deal with.
Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by demmymoney(m): 10:57pm On Nov 07, 2020
freda506:

Women don't owe you shit, geezer. Our bodies, our choices. A concept that is very foreign to you

Reproductive rights are here to stay. If you don't like it, you're free to remove yourself from existence. Trust me, you'd be doing the world a huge favor. One less troglodyte to deal with.

Abortion should not be legalized but should be regulated especially in cases regarding rape, incest and pregnancy leading to death of the woman any other reason is very foolish, irresponsible, and immoral

Yes u say it's her body but isn't the man SPERM that fertilized her useless eggs.

Please don't hide under reproductive rights and claim ur tag as ABORTIONIST PLEASE!!!!
Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by freda506(f): 10:59pm On Nov 07, 2020
demmymoney:

Bloody passionate abortionist abeg go away I no get ur time......I am thinking about how Trump is going to win the election

Anyways I have made my point and I stand by it,LEGALIZE ABORTION FOR ANY REASON WATSOVER THEN RAPE SHOULD ALSO BE LEGALIZED TOO... SIMPLE!!!!!

I will never justify the killing and murdering of unborn children all because of ur stupid, reckless and irresponsible sexual lifestyle
Trump already lost, sweetie. I understand that you are slow. But surely, you aren't that slow.

Go retreat to your cave and mourn the electoral loss of your equally primitive, white supremacist trash. While women continue to take charge of their bodies.
Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by demmymoney(m): 11:14pm On Nov 07, 2020
freda506:

Trump already lost, sweetie. I understand that you are slow. But surely, you aren't that slow.

Go retreat to your cave and mourn the electoral loss of your equally primitive, white supremacist trash. While women continue to take charge of their bodies.

TRUMP HAS NOT LOST, THE ELECTION IS STILL ON AND THE WAR ISN'T OVER!!!!

THANK GOD IM NOT A RACIST

BUT U ARE A DEMONIC, DEVILISH, STUPID, FOOLISH, DUMB AND A PASSIONATE ABORTIONIST.

EVEN IN AMERICA, NEW ZEALAND AND PLACES WHERE SO-CALLED RADICAL ABORTION LAWS ARE PASSED THEY STILL HAVE POOR PEOPLE THERE.

POVERTY AND ABORTION ARE NOT RELATABLE

DONT JUSTIFY UR SELFISH, DEMONIC, RECKLESS AND IRRESPONSIBLE SEXUAL ACTIVITIES BY KILLING UNBORN CHILDREN!!!!

DEMON!!!!
Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by ePoster: 11:56pm On Nov 07, 2020
demmymoney:

Same here
deal!!!!!
You would regret these words grin
Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by Kelgabriel5(m): 1:26am On Nov 08, 2020
demmymoney:
It's funny how democrats are celebrating in the streets currently nd no social distancing but during the democrat campaign they were not much large crowds like the ones we are seeing currently in this false celebration of Joe Biden and abortionist Harris projection win

And CNN them were attacking Trump election campaign for not social distancing

Hmm something is fishy
The Media is biased against Trump
Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by demmymoney(m): 9:27am On Nov 08, 2020
Kelgabriel5:

The Media is biased against Trump

He's going to put them to shame on January 20,2021
Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by demmymoney(m): 9:28am On Nov 08, 2020
ePoster:
You would regret these words grin

My faith is over strong Mr abortionist
Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by ePoster: 11:14am On Nov 08, 2020
[s]
demmymoney:

My faith is over strong Mr abortionist
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss / Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? / Lady Teaches Nigerian Women What To Do To Anal Sex Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.