Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,096 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix (94393 Views)

Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) / Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken / Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by luminouz(m): 12:08am On Nov 18, 2020
AnonymousRebec:

I agree with you. Anytime I speak with my brothers, they always tell me of businesses and parole they are running with their friends (guys). I like all the close gees of my brothers because they have made my brothers better people. Anytime I speak to my brothers, I always ask after their friends. God bless all of them. I love the way they support one another.

Myself, I try to support my lady friends the way I can. Sometimes, i buy their market even when they sell to me at ridiculously high prices. I close my eyes just to support their businesses. Ones I know my friend is selling something, whether I need it or not, I will buy. Even if I will buy and gift it to another person. I do it just to support. And I recommend my friends too.

In this life, just surround yourselves with good people that will add value to your life while you add value to theirs.

You seem like a good girl.

In my right hand is an iPhone 12 Pro Max, in my left is 10btc. Which one will you choose,lady?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Favyblinky(f): 12:09am On Nov 18, 2020
SarutobiEky:
It's another one. Men assist your fellow man, life is harder for us, una no dey hear. I don't pity this bastard. If him like make him drink poison for the matter.

Any time you assist a girl instead of your fellow strugglerz, you're prone to receiving this kind of treatment, fool. Help a guy, and the tendency that he'll return the favour is extremely high. A woman's only interest is herself.

Stupid piece of shit. Clueless fuvk.. useless asswipe. I hope you cry your eyes out till you run out of tears. Lesson well served. Another lousy fella receiving penance for actively serving in the simping 606 battalion.
. Calm down bro.
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Favyblinky(f): 12:14am On Nov 18, 2020
SarutobiEky:
It's another one. Men assist your fellow man, life is harder for us, una no dey hear. I don't pity this bastard. If him like make him drink poison for the matter.

Any time you assist a girl instead of your fellow strugglerz, you're prone to receiving this kind of treatment, fool. Help a guy, and the tendency that he'll return the favour is extremely high. A woman's only interest is herself.

Stupid piece of shit. Clueless fuvk.. useless asswipe. I hope you cry your eyes out till you run out of tears. Lesson well served. Another lousy fella receiving penance for actively serving in the simping 606 battalion.
. His only mistake was that he loved and trusted the wrong woman.

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Nobody: 12:18am On Nov 18, 2020
luminouz:

In my right hand is an iPhone 12 Pro Max, in my left is 10btc. Which one will you choose,lady?

Hehehe grin grin grin, I'll choose 10btc grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Nobody: 12:19am On Nov 18, 2020
luminouz:

i need half btc
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by luminouz(m): 12:20am On Nov 18, 2020
patoski39:
i need half btc
Am.I talking to you ni?..

Aproko grin
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by luminouz(m): 12:20am On Nov 18, 2020
AnonymousRebec:

Hehehe grin grin grin, I'll choose 10btc grin

Why, it seems kinda weird!!!
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by zanshi: 12:20am On Nov 18, 2020
Nigerian women are creating hardened men who would go into any relationship with "Trust issues"

9 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Favyblinky(f): 12:21am On Nov 18, 2020
If this is true then I really feel sorry for the young man. He'll find it difficult to trust a woman in the future.

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 18, 2020
luminouz:

Am.I talking to you ni?..

Aproko grin
they say make una dae help guys now,, leave woman.. Abi d redpill no gree u swallow??

5 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 18, 2020
luminouz:

Why, it seems kinda weird!!!

I know the value of 10 btc and I know the value of iPhone 12, the two can't compare.
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by iInjureHerYansh: 12:24am On Nov 18, 2020
Zzor:
Lets see this from a neutral angle, should the lady go into marriage with him just because of what he did for her? what if he's someone your soul doesn't truly accept, forget the spending part from the man, she also reciprocated one way or the other.As for me I can't go into marriage with someone my soul does not accept even if you have spent millions on me,i just can't, ladies should also learn not to be greedy sha,dont receive from someone you can't stick with except he's freely doing it without any ulterior motives because some men can do volunteer work for ladies just to prove a point
You always be trying so hard to make sense on nairaland but you keeps failing. No one has ever been this pathetic cry

7 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by agnes7(f): 12:26am On Nov 18, 2020
There is nothing anyone can say that men will hear.
So there is no need advising a man to stop spending so much money on small girls with the hope that she would marry him.
When she graduates, definitely her level has changed and she can't imagine continuing with you.
New level must come with new boyfriend. That is how it is.
But if you talk now men would hate you.
If you are a good lady they say you are cheap, that you are nothing. That is why you wish them well.
It is only women that treats them that way that they respect.
Pity a man to your own peril.
From my interactions with men I have discovered that men cannot love you if you treat them with dignity,if you wish them well.
So it is not advisable for a woman to waste her compassion on any man. He will hate you for it.
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 18, 2020
Creeza:
leave them to not believe the story. They call it fake.

Just that I don't like posting my private life on the net due to my introvert nature but the very first time one idiot girl chop my school fees for Uniben and turn around to dump my ass for a hoodlum , I realise this life no just balance at all. At all at all grin

Funny thing, confronted the imbecil.e and her only defence was “ But I also gave you sex”

Iye!!
Upper sakponba grin !!! My guy from the day eh you see woman, I no pity shiittt
Wow, really bad

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by luminouz(m): 12:27am On Nov 18, 2020
patoski39:
they say make una dae help guys now,, leave woman.. Abi d redpill no gree u swallow??

1. I still wasn't talking to you. I will help you if and when I.choose to,redpill or not.

2. I asked a harmless question that you turned into a request.

3. It was a test for her.

4. I dont have bitcoin or iPhone 12....

We good? grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by luminouz(m): 12:28am On Nov 18, 2020
AnonymousRebec:

I know the value of 10 btc and I know the value of iPhone 12, the two can't compare.

Good. My test is completed. You know the value of long term investment as opposed to short term gratification.

Nice one grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Nobody: 12:30am On Nov 18, 2020
luminouz:

1. I still wasn't talking to you. I will help you if and when I.choose to,redpill or not.

2. I asked a harmless question that you turned into a request.

3. It was a test for her.

4. I dont have bitcoin or iPhone 12....

We good? grin grin grin grin

k

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by omooba969(m): 12:31am On Nov 18, 2020
Kondomatic:
This is sufficient reason to commit murder but I personally won't kill her because killing her is a minor punishment.

If I were to be in this guy's shoes (which is not even possible because I am not stupid but assuming I am in his shoes) I will take it like it's nothing and move on.

Move to a new location and start life all over.

Then sometime in 2021, around April - June when she's now happy with whoever she's leaving me for, I will project something into her life, something that will help her see her period nonstop till forever.

@bolded,

Haba!!! shocked

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by luminouz(m): 12:31am On Nov 18, 2020
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by intruder15(m): 12:46am On Nov 18, 2020
Zzor:
Lets see this from a neutral angle, should the lady go into marriage with him just because of what he did for her? what if he's someone your soul doesn't truly accept, forget the spending part from the man, she also reciprocated one way or the other.As for me I can't go into marriage with someone my soul does not accept even if you have spent millions on me,i just can't, ladies should also learn not to be greedy sha,dont receive from someone you can't stick with except he's freely doing it without any ulterior motives because some men can do volunteer work for ladies just to prove a point

If your soul doesn't accept the guy,why not tell him since day 1? Why wait and use him to catch cruise for 5-7 years if u add uni and nursing school?

Why not just walk away earlier? Looking at the conversation, it's clear the guy didn't even do anything wrong recently. Meaning she waited to burst the burble at a time she deemed fit.

Tomorrow now another girl will meet this same guy when he has changed and become a player that don't value women and say all guys are scum. Not knowing what some have passed through. It's not fair at all. Working away during the first year won't kill her.
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Paulianfa(m): 1:17am On Nov 18, 2020
I don't advice anybody to sponsor any girl in school or anything in life, they are devil incarnate.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Paulianfa(m): 1:18am On Nov 18, 2020
intruder15:

If your soul doesn't accept the guy,why not tell him since day 1? Why wait and use him to catch cruise for 5-7 years if u add uni and nursing school?

Why not just walk away earlier? Looking at the conversation, it's clear the guy didn't even do anything wrong recently. Meaning she waited to burst the burble at a time she deemed fit.

Tomorrow now another girl will meet this same guy when he has changed and become a player that don't value women and say all guys are scum. Not knowing what some have passed through. It's not fair at all. Working away during the first year won't kill her.

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by grandstar(m): 1:46am On Nov 18, 2020
Zzor:

When she realized she wasn't going to marry the guy, she should have told him so and broken up immediately. That's principle and not just wait till the end of hernursing school program if she realized in her Year 2, she should have broken up immediately

The man's aim was marriage and not just sex. She does have a 1000% right to break up with someone she does not love but she used and exploited this guy and that's the sad painful truth.

I'm not bothered for the guy. Many of such guys tend to do well in life. As you water others, you yourself will be watered. He would have developed many fine qualities through assisting her that will serve him in life.

It's also devastating when a lady gives you her all and you through it back at her. If you have no intention of marrying her, let her know immediately rather than exploit her
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by SarutobiEky(m): 1:58am On Nov 18, 2020
humilitypays:
whatever I am today, owe more tribute to my friends (guys).

Among us, we have raised a lot of money to support some of our course mates who couldn't secure good jobs for them to start a business to stand.

I have gotten contracts, no interest loans from my male friends.

A course mate of mine once left $50,000 with me for 10 months. I know how much I made with that his money.

Some of the guys in my click have given their house projects to some of our guys just to assist them come up.

All the guys in my click building one building project or another, na one of our guys must execute the project from foundation to roofing.

One of my guys got job with Dangote Refinery through another of our guy who is close to Dangote Brother's PA!

That's why I cherish the guys I know..only few useless ones, and we have already disconnected from such fools anyway
God bless yall my man. Continue on this part and you're going to impact a generation. God bless you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by SarutobiEky(m): 2:01am On Nov 18, 2020
Macsjebs:

My Man, u just said the bitter truth, ain't easy for mehn
See me trying to make sales in a while now despite all the good reviews on my thread here: https://www.nairaland.com/5376666/french-designer-oil-perfume

Only God can help men o, we have nothing to offer so we have to struggle to the top and carve a niche for ourselves
don't worry bro...just keep heading in that trajectory, soon it'll click. It would all come together. E no fit be like this dey go Na bros. Nature no go cheat you my bro. Keep at it bro. Na one day.

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by SarutobiEky(m): 2:02am On Nov 18, 2020
Jupiter7:

Yes that is why there are only yahoo yahoo boys, and not yahoo yahoo girls wink the knowledge is hidden from the women folks cheesy.

Haha
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Olatlaccon(m): 2:06am On Nov 18, 2020
well..... disappointment is they DNA...but wait o why would I cater for your need is sch wen u have parents...na me born u abi I'm a fool to think like dis ni cos I'm not understanding it...weda it's fake or not that shit has happened before to some ppl who are clouded by love...I can neva do dis shit... SMH shey me wey dey hustle go dey give u money...iranu

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by SarutobiEky(m): 2:07am On Nov 18, 2020
humilitypays:
Even girls born into rich family backgrounds do same but in different forms.

DJ Cuppy have been using different guys to climb up the ladder of entertainment, once she sees a more popular guy, she shift post.

Its not because she was from a poor family......women are generally selfish, including you, don't you get it

You may never know how selfish you are to men in your life, except your blood brothers until someone tells you.

A Nigerian lady who is a citizen of an advanced country like US, Canada, Australia, etc will rather die single and lonely than ever go back to Nigeria to pick a struggling or average young man and marry and team up with him and build a happy home....she will tell you none-existing stories that only exist in her imaginery brains of how one lady brought one guy to America and he left her.....ask her who is the guy or lady in question, she will begin to tell you her friend told her.....meet her friend, that one will tell you her friend's aunt's cousin told her....and it will continue....but the main reason is women's wickedness and selfishness towards men who arent their blood brother.

Money in the hand of a woman is like money put in prison, but the same money in the hand of a man is like powder spread into the air; both ladies and guys will benefit from the money in the hands of a man, but nobody except their children and maybe preferred siblings will enjoy the money in the hands of a woman.

Women are born selfish, wicked and stingy. It is the fact!

Nah bro, the ladies here will never agree with you bro. They will always come defensive. They know deep down this is their trait, but nah they will never agree with you. The truth is..ladies of nowadays are callous, and ultimately unreliable. Selfish to the very core, that even the devil himself has been caught off guard a couple of times
Keep in mind bro, that the same creatures are the only ones to have communicated with the serpent one_on_one. E get why bro, e get why.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Olatlaccon(m): 2:08am On Nov 18, 2020
Zzor:
are u sure u are normal? what if this had happened to your brother or relatives...try use the good in you at least for once iffu haven't before....
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by SarutobiEky(m): 2:09am On Nov 18, 2020
Favyblinky:
. His only mistake was that he loved and trusted the wrong woman.

Is there ever a right women? When y'all ladies of today are like a disaster waiting patiently to happen? Come on naw.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by FemiOyewoleGCFR(m): 2:09am On Nov 18, 2020
donbachi:
His reward is in heaven.

He will have his reward here on earth for his foolishness
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by idahme(m): 2:28am On Nov 18, 2020
Zzor:

Did u read what u typed? If no please read and correct yourself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Man Kisses Another Man Girlfriend's Chest In Public, See What The Boyfriend Did / Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) / Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.