Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,657 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix (94247 Views)

Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) / Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken / Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by lkillbrokehoes: 3:34pm On Nov 17, 2020
Zzor:
Lets see this from a neutral angle, should the lady go into marriage with him just because of what he did for her? what if he's someone your soul doesn't truly accept, forget the spending part from the man, she also reciprocated one way or the other.As for me I can't go into marriage with someone my soul does not accept even if you have spent millions on me,i just can't, ladies should also learn not to be greedy sha,dont receive from someone you can't stick with except he's freely doing it without any ulterior motives because some men can do volunteer work for ladies just to prove a point
Look who is talking? queen of greediness herself cheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by SarutobiEky(m): 3:36pm On Nov 17, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
Nigerian men will never learn
because most of them are blessed with unrivaled stupidity. Na them full ask rock and national assembly. Simping bastards be looting our monies and wasting it on useless whores old enough to be there daughters.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 17, 2020
You men are funny with your comments,is it not this same men crediting accounts of ladies up and down everyday? I'm just laughing here sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 17, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
Look who is talking? queen of greediness herself cheesycheesy
coming from a very stingy man,waka comot
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by lkillbrokehoes: 3:45pm On Nov 17, 2020
Zzor:
coming from a very stingy man,waka comot
It's only a stingy person that knows a stingy one, lol so called rich girl? have you decided to meet me one on one? or u are just an empty barrel with nothing grincheesy

5 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Oyinladephilip(m): 3:45pm On Nov 17, 2020
Zzor:
Lets see this from a neutral angle, should the lady go into marriage with him just because of what he did for her? what if he's someone your soul doesn't truly accept, forget the spending part from the man, she also reciprocated one way or the other.As for me I can't go into marriage with someone my soul does not accept even if you have spent millions on me,i just can't, ladies should also learn not to be greedy sha,dont receive from someone you can't stick with except he's freely doing it without any ulterior motives because some men can do volunteer work for ladies just to prove a point

Nonsense and ingredients...But your soul will accept the millions he's giving you ba?... If you know you no fit marry him, why collecting money from him in the first place?.... Shior!

4 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by FahBuLous: 4:08pm On Nov 17, 2020
SarutobiEky:
It's another one. Men assist your fellow man, life is harder for us, una no dey hear. I don't pity this bastard. If him like make him drink poison for the matter.

Any time you assist a girl instead of your fellow strugglerz, you're prone to receiving this kind of treatment, fool. Help a guy, and the tendency that he'll return the favour is extremely high. A woman's only interest is herself.

Stupid piece of shit. Clueless fuvk.. useless asswipe. I hope you cry your eyes out till you run out of tears. Lesson well served. Another lousy fella receiving penance for actively serving in the simping 606 battalion.
Its really sad that men don't help men... Buh will lavish everything on women that finds it had to return the favour... Buh there are still better women sha..

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by peropoliet(m): 4:11pm On Nov 17, 2020
Zzor:
may this behalf someone from your family probably your brother if you have any

4 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by frozen70(f): 4:12pm On Nov 17, 2020
Vanzcharles:
It is a sad thing when there is no mutual love between two people dating or in a relationship.

This guy on twitter just came up to share his stories. Below is the chat between the duo.

https://mobile.twitter.com/DansomanKanye/status/1328415082951438340

He should take heart, every single thing we do in this life has its own reward

Leave her with her God to pay her

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 17, 2020
He should learn his lesson and move on. in my world there's no time for regret

3 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 17, 2020
peropoliet:
may this behalf someone from your family probably your brother if you have any
Non of my brothers will sponsor any lady for any reason, however if any of them decide to, then he should be able to accept whatever outcome it brings

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 17, 2020
Collinsaik:
He should learn his lesson and move on. in my world there's no time for regret
my point exactly

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Allsingles: 4:46pm On Nov 17, 2020
Long ago I have sworn never to train any woman in school, even if is primary school, I will not train her.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by GreenArrow1(m): 5:18pm On Nov 17, 2020
A very nice one from the girl. The guy has learnt his lessons the hard way. Probably has siblings who are struggling that he overlooked. Now all of them go jam for house this Xmas eyeball to eyeball.

To both sexes: Next time you wanna train a lady or a man you are in a relationship, put a ring on the finger first so you know for sure that you are investing in your own family.

Kudos to the guy for upgrading another person's wife for free.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Liposure: 5:51pm On Nov 17, 2020
Bad investment. I hope he learns his lesson. But some girls are cruel. After all he did for you
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:28pm On Nov 17, 2020
I don't get how men can still love a woman after they found out she is sleeping with another.

The man should grow some balls, wish her well and Chase a bigger booty. Na wa.
angry

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by NwaliE01: 6:33pm On Nov 17, 2020
This is so so hurting especially when the guy is innocent and could not get vivid explanation on why the break-up.
I feel the pain of the young man.
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by engrchykae(m): 7:43pm On Nov 17, 2020
SarutobiEky:
It's another one. Men assist your fellow man, life is harder for us, una no dey hear. I don't pity this bastard. If him like make him drink poison for the matter.

Any time you assist a girl instead of your fellow strugglerz, you're prone to receiving this kind of treatment, fool. Help a guy, and the tendency that he'll return the favour is extremely high. A woman's only interest is herself.

Stupid piece of shit. Clueless fuvk.. useless asswipe. I hope you cry your eyes out till you run out of tears. Lesson well served. Another lousy fella receiving penance for actively serving in the simping 606 battalion.
I agree with you.
The fool may not have trained his junior sister o.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by SarutobiEky(m): 7:47pm On Nov 17, 2020
engrchykae:
I agree with you.
The fool may not have trained his junior sister o.
even him mama sef e no go give shishi

5 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by engrchykae(m): 7:51pm On Nov 17, 2020
SarutobiEky:
even him mama sef e no go give shishi
the girl knew he is a fool.
My brother called me for money,I was about to transfer him the money,my wife started crying uncontrollably.
I bone and transferred the money.
She later dealt with me.
My point is that women who watch or make you do useless things will still drop you,they won't respect you.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Ezi1993(f): 7:52pm On Nov 17, 2020
It is well,,I feel for him...but such is life..men tend to dislike ladies that loves them and love ladies that dislikes them..

May God console him anyway..

3 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by SarutobiEky(m): 8:00pm On Nov 17, 2020
engrchykae:
the girl knew he is a fool.
My brother called me for money,I was about to transfer him the money,my wife started crying uncontrollably.
I bone and transferred the money.
She later dealt with me.
My point is that women who watch or make you do useless things will still drop you,they won't respect you.
Bro..women of nowadays are selfish and only care about themselves. They are out to chop and clean mouth. Going for the highest bidder after they are done with the unfortunate guy. I wish guys would come to realise that women are crooks and manipulative. Our fathers were lucky cause girls of nowadays are not trustworthy, sadly.

13 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by SarutobiEky(m): 8:01pm On Nov 17, 2020
Ezi1993:
It is well,,I feel for him...but such is life..[/b]men tend to dislike ladies that loves them and love ladies that dislikes them..[b]

May God condole him anyway..

Don't you think the bolded best describe your gender??

14 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by engrchykae(m): 8:02pm On Nov 17, 2020
SarutobiEky:

Bro..women of nowadays are selfish and only care about themselves. They are out to chop and clean mouth. Going for the highest bidder after they are done with the unfortunate guy. I wish guys would come to realise that women are crooks and manipulative. Our fathers were lucky cause girls of nowadays are not trustworthy, sadly.
they are mean manipulators.
Lie with everything,lie with being pregnant when they are not.
It's crazy

7 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by SarutobiEky(m): 8:07pm On Nov 17, 2020
engrchykae:
they are mean manipulators.
Lie with everything,lie with being pregnant when they are not.
It's crazy
I dey tell you boss. They can lie to save their skin. Greatest manipulators. I'm not even reasoning marriage. I just want to screw the ones and fancy and move on. Not Getting involved in anything serious any time soon

6 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Ezi1993(f): 8:14pm On Nov 17, 2020
SarutobiEky:

Don't you think the bolded best describe your gender??
Nop,,it describes ur gender rather.
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by SarutobiEky(m): 8:15pm On Nov 17, 2020
[quote author=Ezi1993 post=96151167]
Nop,,it describes ur gender rather.[/quote
Una no dey ever gree.
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Ezi1993(f): 8:18pm On Nov 17, 2020
[quote author=SarutobiEky post=96151202][/quote] hmmmmm..
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by SarutobiEky(m): 8:22pm On Nov 17, 2020
Ezi1993:

hmmmmm..
check romanceland. The number of guys complaining about heart breaks far outnumbers the girls. Girls always chose the player

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by Dareajii: 8:44pm On Nov 17, 2020
Vanzcharles:
It is a sad thing when there is no mutual love between two people dating or in a relationship.

This guy on twitter just came up to share his stories. Below is the chat between the duo.

https://mobile.twitter.com/DansomanKanye/status/1328415082951438340

It is well
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by IMAMofWAR: 8:44pm On Nov 17, 2020
na this type i dey like. i break your leg and bite you for nipple angry
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix by endsarrrs(f): 8:45pm On Nov 17, 2020
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Tragically Broke Her Days Before Xmas (Photos) / As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.